• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Crown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
What if the sigil worn by the prophesied traitor isn’t actually the “X” or recusant sigil but actually the Crown sigil worn by Sora and Yozora? The label of “traitor” could be a reference to them being the leading factors in foiling the Master of Masters plans, despite being inheritors of a power created by the Master himself (the keyblade). Maybe it’s a mark placed on each world lines hero of the light.

I am aware that we can’t be sure that Yozora will be an inheritor of the ability to wield the keyblade but, I do find it odd that he would have not one but two keyblades intersecting on his sleeve if the keyblade itself isn’t relevant to his story. As the parallels between Yozora and Sora continue to accumulate, I can’t help but wonder if the crown sigil they bear is involved with that connection. Please share your thoughts, opinions, and theories and thank you for reading!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Interesting theory. In a way it is kind of supported through the chess scene in the epilogue. Eraqus picked the crown chess piece in his first move against the black chess pieces representing the foretellers and MoM.

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I just hope that means Sora will still be the main character and not Yozora. I don't know if I want him stealing that spotlight.

Not saying that's what that means. I don't know, I still find him to be a completely unnecessary character and a Riku re-skin but people say the same about Xion and I love her character so.. eh. We'll see if its all of this worth it or not.

As far as The Crown, I've always that its always had some kind of chosen one meaning, especially with Sora always wearing one and still on the throne in all the two illustrations of the mainline games. Always felt like leading Sora up to be a future king or something like that but I know most people would find that cliche. And don't even think thats what Noruma would do, although I honestly wouldn't rule it out as a possiblity.

To be honest, I don't know if The Crown has any deeper meaning other then Sora being the chosen hero. Maybe a lost prince? I don't know if that would make any sense considering Sora's mom (if that is his real mom or a just caretaker). I'm not sure if its meaning will be revealed ubtile the end if the next saga, if at all since it still hasn't been explained after 10 games so far

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Part of me was hoping Yozora doesn't have a Keyblade and just sticks with his sword and crossbow. It would be nice to have a non Keyblade wielder be important for once. But that is probably just a pipe dream.

I just hope that means Sora will still be the main character and not Yozora. I don't know if I want him stealing that spotlight.

Not saying that's what that means. I don't know, I still find him to be a completely unnecessary character and a Riku re-skin but people say the same about Xion and I love her character so.. eh. We'll see if its all of this worth it or not.

As far as The Crown, I've always that its always had some kind of chosen one meaning, especially with Sora always wearing one and still on the throne in all the two illustrations of the mainline games. Always felt like leading Sora up to be a future king or something like that but I know most people would find that cliche. And don't even think thats what Noruma would do, although I honestly wouldn't rule it out as a possiblity.

To be honest, I don't know if The Crown has any deeper meaning other then Sora being the chosen hero. Maybe a lost prince? I don't know if that would make any sense considering Sora's mom (if that is his real mom or a just caretaker). I'm not sure if its meaning will be revealed ubtile the end if the next saga, if at all since it still hasn't been explained after 10 games so far
I don't think the crown necessarily implies he is a prince. At best Sora could be a descendent from a Dandelion (possibly one wearing a crown necklace).

Awards
I really like your theory! It would make a lot of sense in my opinion. We’ll just have to wait and see, but I could see this working really well with the story of future Kingdom Hearts games.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think that would be a great way to add some lore to the crown that Sora wears. It can easily be slipped into KHUX stuff and would be an interesting twist to the whole recusant's sigil thing. Could it have been the light version of the recusant's sigil/Gazing Eye? What if Ven placed the crown on Sora in KHUX days, which is why his heart went straight to Sora?

Back