• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Crown in Kingdom Hearts III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaplen14

Okay.
So there's this thing in the Kingdom Hearts series that is always there. This thing is in the game just as much as Sora, almost as much as his keyblade. There are exceptions such as when he's in Atlantica, The Grid, or kind of in Halloween Town but there is still some sort or form of it. Any Ideas?
Alright so it's his necklace. Sora always seems to have, or not be far from, his necklace, even in trailers for the 3rd. I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but I want to talk about the significance that it may surface in KH3.
Now as we can reference past games have brought in apparel for story such as KHDDD where the X on the clothing had tracking abilities (which in my opinion was...bleh).
However for this particular crown shaped object, I would love to see something that's traveled through this whole series with us that in the end actually has some significance. Such as a key, or maybe combines it with something else for power, or uses it as a keychain to further upgrade the keyblades. Haha I don't know.
I would love to know where and maybe when Sora got it, as he isn't wearing it in childhood scenes during Birth By Sleep.
And why does it puzzle piece match the Kingdom Key's blade?
Just some things to over think that could very well be just some bulk on a chain.
Please share some of your takes on this :)

Zaplen14

I mean that's cool information and all, but this is more about giving his necklace some meaning. There are several symbols and uses for "x" in the series, but they branched on it a bit more in Dream Drop Distance. Was looking for possibly branching out a bit more than just saying "it's a crown, crowns are everywhere".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back