• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the crossroads in COM and the 3 knights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade370

ok...i haven't been on in a while so i checked a few posts from yesterday and today and i found and then thought of something...

i found this link in Sora the Unknown's post so credit goes to him for finding it:
HTML:
http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.games...s3/index.shtml
HTML:

so...anyway, like at the site, it says one knight came from the dark road, one from the light, and the last from the middle which is dawn.

the middle road is the road of twilight and the direction that the knight came from was dawn...so the person that all the knights turn to at the end came from the dusk.

and riku came from the dusk before and Noruma said the knights were all new...never said the last person was new or not...and his hair was long like riku's hair, not spiky like sora's or zexion's(sp?). so maybe he came back to the place while taking the same road to get there.

so it could be riku, or not because who ever it is looks like he's carrying something in his right hand like a weapon of some sort (doesn't really look like a keyblade if u ask me) so maybe riku comes back to reclaim his keyblade because maybe mickey said so in the letter that he sent to destiny islands and he went there with a different weapon

or maybe zexion(sp?) grows his hair longer and comes to talk to the knights while carrying his weapon(which we never saw)

i'm just guessing here, so tell me what u think

sorry here's the link
http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomhearts3/warninga.shtml

Last edited:

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
The first one in line has been argued whether to be Mickey's or Kairi's? It's obviously Mickey's.

I think it's Ienzo, Zexion's whole person.

Kilika

i think the shadow figure that is seen could be eitherr zexion or xehanort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back