• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Crescent and The Lady: Oceans Cut Deep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel

Awards
Good mornin' Sunshine! You sleep well? I made sure that you did, cause honestly. An Angel like you deserves to take a break from all the bad. Now you remember what today is love? Heh, I know i'm a goof, I know you wouldn't ever forget what today was. You've been talking all about it the past few weeks Sunshine. I hope you have a wonderful time today, cause well. You have a heart of gold, anyone would be lucky to share what you have with someone. You know every time I ever see a message from you, and it lights up my phone. Seeing your absolutely long contact that seems to always get longer and longer, just always makes my day immediately.

I've told you this before but, you have really became one of my closest friends and maybe even more than that. 'Cause anytime when I think about anything or even listen to music. I always picture just you and I doing all the little things together. Whether it's just cuddling while we wait for the cupcakes we made to be ready from the oven, or us going on a little adventure at the middle of the night to the park and having a picnic. Anything I could do with you would be absolutely heavenly in my eyes.

Not because I get you to all myself,but.

I can finally just gaze in those crystal green eyes that you have.

I know when we first meet that the first thing I'll do is just hold you tight in my arms, as pick I you up and spin you around like those fairy tales you love watching. That moment will feel like an eternity, even though it'll only be for a few seconds, because I know at that very moment, I'll feel our hearts touch each other so softly. That's not even the best part, because what I'm looking forward to is looking in your eyes, and just look in a whole new world in them. They're just so deep like an ocean. I could see the hope and faith you always gave me when we talk, and for that. I'm forever grateful.

Now you remember why I always call you Sunshine, love?

It's because anytime I feel like I'm cold or lonely. You're always there to make me feel warm, and look forward for the rest of the day with you. Gosh, I just remember about your freckles. My lord. Your freckles. The way they are, placed just under your eyes and between your nose just drives me insane for you. Hehe, you know that's my biggest weakness.

I hope you have an amazing day today, especially because it's your one year with him! He's absolutely a lucky guy to be able to call you his for a whole year now, and that just makes me so jealous you have no idea. I've just never been lucky when it came to things like this. I know that if I met you just a year earlier now, that maybe things would be different. Now don't feel bad about that. I'll be okay. I promise you, cause no matter what happens between us. We'll always be there for each other. We both promised that, and I don't mind that you're with him. He's making you happy, and your happiness is all I ever want.

Even. If I can't be the main reason why.

Now don't be bummed about that love. It's okay, really. Just getting the chance to talk to you like this always makes me perfectly content. I'll be here waiting for your message when you get back, and we'll keep on talking till you fall asleep. When you do, I'll make sure you end the night perfectly with a another amazing dream about that unicorn. I gotta make sure an angel like you stays on the earth just for a little while longer.

I'll see you in a bit, okay sunshine?

I love you,

and I'll never stop.

(Welp. Take it for what you will. I'm in an emotional overflow uve' emotions, and I imagine writing makes me feel better.)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: Good mornin' Sunshine!

I'm actually a little speechless from reading this. Loving from afar is a beautiful thing. Even if it causes pain sometimes. It shows you care deeply for another person that touched your heart. And accepting what you can have with that person shows you're much older in your years as well. I can't give this the proper review like I usually do, but it was an honor to read this and see inside the author's heart on the matter. C: On that note, you're right. Writing things down will make a person feel better, because you let your feelings out. I've done it a few times in the past.

Noel

Awards
Re: Crescent and the Sunshine: Future?

I'm gonna try my gosh darnly best to make this sound not like a typical blog post uve' a 14 year old tumblr girl. Then again that's probably my spirit animal.

Okay Mr. Crescent, things have been awfully well for you hasn't it? Sunshine and him have been rather rocky for a bit, but then again that was only for two days. Just last week they went to an aquarium, had a bonfire with all her friends which lasted until 3 in the morning. Why am I bringing this up? Oh right, every high has a come down.

Looking at her text just ruined your night. It wasn't what was said in that knocked you off your rocket to the moon to go see her but, what it made you think about what will happen in the future. Rather yet, what won't happen in the future. She meant it all well in good intentions. She wants to make him happy more then anything, and i know that just makes you jealous. He's absolutely the luckiest guy in the world, getting to spend every second of the day with her, and you can only look forward to is a text.

Hey it's better than nothing. Keep your head up, and listen to music while try to sleep tonight. Maybe you're just digging yourself a bigger hole every time, and you don't even know what you're digging. That's a scary thought isn't it? I know that what scares you the most isn't that you're not with her, but it's knowing that you might never be with her. They seem just so perfect for one another.

He can do, and has done so much more than you could probably ever could. Never even gotten the chance to do a simple thing like just looking in her eyes while she talks, or giving a hug. Hell, everyone around her has gotten to do that in person, and closest thing you've ever done was just over Skype.

Maybe the Sunshine in your sunrise, is just actually the sun setting?

I'm sorry that this probably isn't helping you recover from this set back, but you need to face the facts. You're only going to be her best— yes i know. ha. ha. but seriously— friend. Till now, till who knows when? She loves you, maybe that all you need. You love her as well, and you need to know that. She loves someone else more than you. It's a devastating blow to the heart, which absolutely sucks, but you've been through worse.

At least this time you didn't sit on your bed, tears streaming down your face as you day dream that giant bucket list you have with all the things the both of you want to do together being crushed by the world.

Maybe you can love her more than he does?

What good will that do.

I'm gonna leave it at this. Remember those five things you promised her.

1. You'll always try to make her smile.
2. The both of you will always be there for each other no matter what.
3. You'll try to be happy when she's happy, even though you're not the reason why.
4. Don't give up, there's no reward when giving up.

Finally.

Keep.
Being.
You.
She.
Loves.
You.
For.
Being.
You.

Always. There's a reason why she keeps wanting to talk by texting you right when she wakes up. That is a sign that everything will be better, later more than sooner. Take what you can get. Don't ever, feel like this is worthless.

Now lets build that rocket, and maybe this time we'll make it to the moon.

If, not.

We'll try again.

(Love sucks, nuff said)

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Nothing wrong with making this into a blog post. What with the journal trend started a year or so ago. :3

I'm going to share a secret with you. I doubt most people in a relationship will say these things, but sometimes they miss having a friend to talk to instead of working so hard to make someone else happy all the time or being with their significant other every single day. Therefore, never give up being her friend or your friendship with her. As far as love goes, it can suck greatly but, remember to love yourself and make new goals. You can still do some of those things with said person because, it doesn't require being in a relationship unless what your bucket list has to do with being a couple. One last thing, you can love a person but, you don't want to out rival someone else because, it can only lead to confusion and hurt feelings from all three parties. I know its not what you'd want to hear, except it'll save you more heartache in the future. c:

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

Damn, Noel! This is gold!

First off, let me be the first to admit that this is practically what I experienced in my sophomore year of high school. Except, get this: she was not only one of my best friends, she was dating my very best friend, the one I had been friends with since the seventh grade!

Now, on the way that this is written, I LOVE your first blog post on this topic! It was extremely unsettling and gut-wrenching when you realized to what situation he was addressing, and you did really well portraying that sense of pain, confusion, and love that we all feel in that sort of situation! Also, your advice in the second post was extremely good: "Don't give up, there's no reward for giving up." To be honest, I remember, way back when I was a sophomore, I wrote a few blog posts like this where I poured my heart out, and you writing these highly emotional pieces actually inspired me to revise and revisit them once more! (P.S. the never getting a hug thing I've experienced too xD it's a weird quirk girls have to those guys that are closest to them, huh?)

Anyways, I'm not gonna talk down to you like I know from old age, since we're both eighteen, so I'll just leave you with some advice: don't send her everything you write. Don't say all of this to her. I know this is an extremely frustrating conflict that we have to overcome when only one party loves the other party and it is not mutual in that regard, but, sometimes, the best thing you can do is let things play out for her and always be there so you can be the reliable one that always is gonna love her. Here's some advice from someone that could have used it ages ago, use it wisely. Hope things work out for you.

~Erik

Noel

Awards

@WaferBar: I absolutely understand what you're saying, to be honest ever since that we've been talking like it never happened and we've actually gotten more goofier with each other. It's puts a little tension off my shoulders having to always be so mushy gushy. I'm just acting like myself, well at least the 5% that isn't a romantic idiot. We're actually gonna send each other a package which includes a mason jar filled with sticky notes uve' romantic-ish, motivating things for us to say to each other just in case our days are not being the best. c: I'm looking at everything in a different point and it hasn't been better!

@Erik: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU GET BONUS POINTS BY LOOKING AT THIS IN A WRITING PERSPECTIVE! Heh, I wanted both points of this being a blogish thing, but also not directly written by me, an abstract character if you will. I feel honored that I helped someone sparked their hopeless romantic. <3. You're probably older than me with your spirit animal. I'm pretty much convinced that mine is literally a 14 year-old tumblr girl. xD. As for not telling her how I feel, that completely sunk ship. I don't think either uve' us could hide how we feel currently. We tell each other everything. However as for this whole thread. Not just yet. :3

As for an update, which I'm lazy to give it's indirect writing style. That same weekend, on Sunday. I basically poured how I felt about the current situation. Which making it so simple in one sentence, it can probably go as. "I don't want us to say goodbye." She then replied simply. "When will I ever say goodbye?" Everything has been going greatly since then.

Lastly I just want to tell anyone who reads this that, today has actually been an amazing day. I was able to talk to her pretty much the whole day, and I'm positive I made her smile at least once. Which is always my goal each day. The icing on top was hearing you two write out your opinions on this different? type of short story/journal/indirect/blog story.

Now I'm Hyper, and I doubt I'm going to sleep.

oh and also. She sent me a picture uve' her in deer make up. absolutely the most adorable thing in the world. I'm gonna go swim across the lake and back until i go die and go to heaven.

goodnight ~

Noel

Awards
Re: Crescent and the Sunshine: Unamed Story

Cheesus. Every time I try writing a new story—last one I promise— Anyways. I've fallen in love with this idea I have, and I want to see it through the ending. I'm absolutely excited to see where it goes. I don't have a name for it yet, but. Here you go.

Introduction​

So there has been this myth, maybe not a myth but still.

This is the start, really it is.

I'm at a place where, everyone around you can be considered like they were someone new, from distant lands, oceans, heck maybe planets! Yet I feel like i'm the foreigner here and I'm not even in Europe yet. I 'm in Mississippi due to a redirected flight. Never really thought I'd ever be here. This is the 2nd Airport I've been to, followed by California to get here. I expected to see some movement or action, or something while going to my gates. Guess things aren't like the movies.

Walking over to one of the available seats, I sat down next to a middle aged women, who had eyed me down. Why? I thought to myself with well. A whine. She had brown hair, couldn't really describe her let alone her since, well. I have to look at her more for more than a split second, and that means eye contact. To someone who's already eyeing me, and i'm awkward. No thanks.

I take my hand to pull the strap from my burlap backpack sitting it down between my legs, opening the leather button loosening the drawstring to grab a bottle of water. Now that I think about, that's a hassle. Two voices had emerged at the same time that. someone over the PA had said something, but I didn't hear. The other. "That's a nice bag you have there young man." I looked to my right to see that it was the same lady who had eyed me down.

"Oh." I looked down at my bag then back her trying to connect two and two together. I smiled, "Thank you, I uh, had it since I was in high school." She tilted her head, and as much I would love to continue this conversation, I just hope the announcer didn't say to go the plane or anything.

Playing with my water bottle, I didn't want to open it while the lady began to speak again. Before we continue, She is very oily. "Are you traveling just by yourself?" She had asked, as I quickly moved my eyes around to see any movement from the other passengers. Replying back in a more calmed state, that I didn't miss anything important. "It's always been a dream of mine to travel the world, or well at least go outside out of California. I've gotten the chance to do that so Europe is my journey."

She smiled, and it wasn't just those friendly ones. Kind of felt a little creepy. Maybe i'm just overthinking, I'm sure it's that old age experience that I'm not sensing. "My, What a 'venturous young man we have here, are you looking for anything particular?"

I never thought about that, really. I haven't looked for anything even during those road trips. I just came and go like the wind. "To be honest," I hesitated "I'm not looking for anything, but it would be nice to find that something to look for.

"Attention, the gate for Flight 42 is now open and ready for take off."

"Well" She said, "I do hope you find what you're looking for, or at least, find what your looking to find." Winking as she stood up. "Maybe I'll see you in Europe." I gave her a smile as she went on, before I went to the gate I untwisted the cap on my water bottle breaking the seal then taking a small swig before putting it away. A line began to form quickly by the gate. While on my way, I saw something that well made the phrase a sight for sore eyes, an understatement.

I haven't felt this feeling in such a long time.

...It's nice.

This Myth started out as someone who couldn't find something to look for, then he met someone who was.

It was difficult to describe what I've been missing for a very long time. It was like when you see the sun after so long, feeling the warm touch after staying inside your room all day, and you just feel the rays wrapping around you in a hug when makes contact with your skin.

...it was more than nice.

What was only just a few people in front of me, felt like I was miles away. That wasn't right, I grabbed my own wrist raising it front of my face, circling it. I attempted to forget about it and turned my head the other way, looking at the windows to gaze the horizon waiting for the line to move on. Come on, hurry up. Thinking to myself rapidly, tapping my foot. I began just eyeing down the mirror looking for something to distract me.

It was all for nothing. My eyes drifted down to the corner, and I saw the reflection.

Her reflection.

My gosh she was just. Beautiful.

I wasn't able to give a great description since the line began to move, and the reflection transitioned into only a blur. It wasn't for nothing though, cause I saw the greatest thing that could give the whole world justice.

You could be completely be color blind, to where everything was black and white yet when you look in her eyes. It was like seeing the sky and ocean all in one, in colors you didn't know were imaginable. She had entered the gate and we all began entering as well in a single line, boarding the plane.

"Have a nice time in Europe, and I like your backpack!" I turned around to see it was one of the flight attendants. closing the door preventing anyone from coming in if they were late, turning that whole tunnel a little dark. Great.

I continued onwards, as my throat became parched again. I wanted to reach over in to my rucksack that water bottle, but I'm sure I'll get something to drink once I sit down. I entered to plane see mostly everyone has had sat down in to there seats.

My seat was, was, was, 42E. Those were the window seats I think, and oh my, it was my lucky day, I'll be sitting right next to that girl, or atleast. Somewhat close. I made up my way there, and I got a better look at her.

I said that she was beautiful, right? That was a complete understatement of the year. because not even that would give her justice. She had this bright brown hair that went passed her upper torso with an ombre like blend at the ends, although which wasn't so blended so well. I'm sure she didn't like it, but it's actually pretty adorable.

As I got closer to her—i mean to my seat, I had noticed she has two dots near her upper lip, they framed her face perfectly. Which lead to the best thing ever. I repeat. The best, most amazing thing ever. My heart was beating like a war drum, pounding outside of my chest like those old looney cartoons, and I promise, everyone around me could see giant big red hearts in my eyes, and a cupid with a Gatling gun armed with arrows shooting me right in the bum.

She had Freckles. Now they weren't just randomly placed freckles, they were just under her eyes right above those pink cheeks and on the bridge of her nose. Something about freckles just like that, with eyes deep as an ocean and the sky, i just.

I AM FAN GIRLING.

This Myth is one of the stories that you would want to tell anybody who is willing to care and listen.

Now, I'm only around 5'5 or 6, so I was never the tallest person back in school or anything, but she was noticeably shorter then me. She went on her tippy toes trying to push her bag in the compartment above her seat, hehe. She looked like a little girl. I went next to her slowly reaching my hand towards her bag and smiled. "Here, I got it."

That was the moment, where when she looked me in the eyes as i looked backed in to hers, seeing just enough to notice that perfect smile, with those light pink lips. I bit my lip softly before looking back at her bag easing my hand to push it in the compartment.

Things got better and better. "Thank you!" She said with what sounded like, a million angels singing in unison. I've never heard anything like it before. I could be fighting a war where it was just me against all the stars in the sky. I wouldn't even care if it were a losing battle. Just as long as I could hear her say those two words again, I would still think that after all that, it seems like a fair fight. I got an angel on my side.
I'm might be over thinking some things.

"Yeah! It's no problem I'm glad to help." Gosh. I sound so lame and cheesy. What is this? A lame romance novel set in the 1930's? Woo. Take a breath man, it's only awkward if you think it is, what should I say now? "I LOVE YOUR BAG! Your backpack is cute!" She said in the most hyper manner. Woo. Again. I'm grateful she did that. It felt like a little weight went off my shoulders. I'm feeling mighty fine now.

Nodding, with a relaxed sigh. "I've been getting that a lot, lately. Thank you Sunshine." You couldn't really see it but, you know when you say somethings and you just notice that tiny little jump in their eyes, and head? Well to me it look like she was on one of those slingshot rides. Continuing on, while turning the slightest red. "You uh, um. Have the prettiest eyes just so you know."

She began to blush, and smiled, holding in a small grin. Looking down, before looking back up. "Awh. You're so sweet!" "Heh, it's nothing." I then went to my compartment and pushed my backpack in, I didn't notice that I forgot to button back on the leather strap, so anything that was inside began to slip out. So when I meant anything, I really, really. Meant. Anything.

I may be college boy or otherwise known as an adult, I am still a boy. That can proven by my little buddy. Sven. OF COURSE OUT EVERY SINGLE THING I HAVE IN THERE. IN THE ONLY BAG I BROUGHT TO THIS TRIP. My small wolf plushie, that I've had since I was a baby, had to fall off, and land directly on her head. I looked at her, with my eyebrows raised, nervous as all can be. "Uh..."

She giggled, taking the stuffie off from her head holding Sven like a baby. "Awhh! Who is this little guy? Is he yours?" I took my hand an begin rubbing the back of my head. I sighed and admitted to it. "Yeah..I've had him ever since I was little. He told me wanted to come along with me for my trip."

"Trip to where?" She asked.

"A trip to find something that I've lost and forgotten for a long time."

This Myth begins and ends with two people. At the end, you'll be surprised that they were both looking for the same thing.

For as uve' now, I'll be posting more on my WattPad. I want to keep this thread, a separate thing.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Suhvenn

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: Crescent and the Sunshine: What A Wonderful Search: Introduction.

I'll definitely be reading this on your WattPad. I got kind of thrown off in the beginning because, you kept mentioning how creepy the old woman was and it made me think this was going to be horror story until it was revealed he thought she was nice. The breaks between each paragraph with "This Myth..." was both fascinating and slightly disruptive for me. Anyways, I liked the story because, its nice to see the male protagonist fumble with his stuff and be so self conscious at the same time a total goof ball and head over heels with true love in first sight. You put a lot of interesting traits within the story and I like how you describe the female love interest too. Or the way she complimented him in a way. I look forward to reading more of it. C:

Noel

Awards
"I always try to be a better person."

Now before I continue on with my philosophical rant in which I some how love to write, and I'm trying my absolute best to make it seem as not narcissistic as possible. Things in my life have been well pretty good, and that makes me uncomfortable. Usually these "Crescent Talks" had been my sense of reassurance anytime life had stricken me down to my knees. It had brought me back up and looked at the world in a new perspective. It brought hope to me, the hope that kept me going on through the years. Through heartbreak, turmoil, conflict, or even when I had a rough time waking up in the morning, and I don't mean just waking up, but waking up.

Before writing all of this, I had originally intended in to just writing some deep meaning about how far the depths of the ocean can go, and just how amazing we can bring our emotions, feelings, heart to everything. That didn't just go as planned as you can see. Ever since my last entry back in October. My life has turned from being some lazy bum high school graduate to an adult. I've worked part time at a photography studio, being laid off just before Christmas. Then just well. Having this amazing opportunity working full time at a company at this young age. Doing what I love, and what kicks the bucket is that there's a Crescent Lady in my life. Sadly, it isn't Sunshine, but however we still talk every day, and that's some thing I can appreciate gratefully. Hell I even have community college lined up by this year if I can play my cards right.

Some thing is missing though, good or bad? I don't know, and it makes me sick to my stomach.

Not anxiously sick, but empty sick. Now whenever I do something, it just doesn't feel right. When I look at gorgeous and stunning views, I could just smile and enjoy every single bit of it. Those moments you absolutely can call time stoppers when you feel as if time stands still for a moment so you can just put your body at ease not having a care in the world.

That's what scares me.

Everything is too okay. It's all too good. I have a purpose in my life and it scares the living hell out of me. Life shouldn't be like this, or at least well. I have to see some flaw in it. I know it's not right for me to complain about a 19 year old having a full time job doing what he loves but that's the point.

I'M A 19 YEAR DOING WHAT HE LOVES FOR A JOB WITH A GIRLFRIEND NOT HAVING TO PAY ANYTHING BUT SNACKS FOR WORK.

Back in high school, I had always worried that I was going to have to struggle and climb my way to the top after graduating. That had always put me in check so whenever I got to over confident I could bring myself down from a heavenly status back down to earth. That I had enjoyed. Or at least appreciated. It made me feel human, it made me feel like I had to be better for myself and for the people around me.

Now if it ain't obvious. I'm a huge fan of Spider-Man. The reason why is that, from anyone's point of view. Spider-Man had seemed like this person who had it all. Super powers, love life, and all. What isn't apparent is what he had to sacrifice to keep it all. At some cases, he had lost it all. That didn't stop him from doing what was right. He'd risk everything and anything to make sure he can make everyone around him safe and sound and most of all. Happy. That's why I look up to him, why I wish I can be him.

I always dedicated my time to become the type of person who puts everyone else before him. Let them smile, before they can. It was always who I was, and now that what feels like a successful time in my life. It kind of well lost, who I am. I'm sure I can just say eh. My life isn't perfect. I have to pay for gas for work. That ain't good enough. I need to climb this mountain and that climb is the main reason why I want to live. The view up the mountain in my opinion is way more serene and beautiful than looking down.

I honestly have no idea where I'm going, but it seems to be that I'm going down the mountain and I need to enjoy it, but after all that when I'm back to flat ground, I'm going to find a bigger mountain. I don't know who in their right mind would do that but I'm an exception.

And I don't mind one bit.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
There's nothing wrong with wanting to climb a bigger mountain after being atop of the current mountain you're on. Nor is there nothing wrong with being wary of so many good things happening to you all at once. Sometimes the universe can be generous and give people a break. And if it makes you feel better, think of it like this: It's the calm before the storm; where things are all good until something abruptly happens out of the blue or something huge changes. So try to enjoy it in the meantime and not over think it too much. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back