• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Crazy Ending Hair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas

Hmmm... it intrigues me to wonder why Sora's hair did not finally flatten out when he falls in the water at the end.......

Roxas

jesus im just saying where do they get the hair gel for this type of stuff? i mean just look at seymour how does he get his hair in that crazy lightning bolt?

Yoda_Mickey

Well square characters are pretty animeish.... and anime character hair dues are always crazy and unrealistic.

E

Eclipse

riku's hair is cool, if i could have his hair i would. but the problem is it's blue...and that's a lil weirrrrdd....lol

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
actually, Square has been making their characters hair more and more realistic, the only people with totally unrealistic hair left are Sora (its not possible to do that, AT ALL!) and Weiss form Dirge of Cerberus, now that Cloud has his realistic hair, (its possible, ive done it before!)

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
hehe, Cloud and Sora's hair duos are like.....whoa....hooray for hair cement! XP

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Ah, don't worry. Sora's hair will look normal once you put the real AC style on him. Hell, didn't you remember the spikes that Cloud had in original gameplay and pics? Wondered how he didn't poke Sephiroth in the eye when fighting, that would have been an instant win.

And besides, since Sora is practically a younger clone of Cloud with brown hair, I just used my imagination.

I'm telling you people. Is Cameron's "There's Something About Mary" hair gel. Affective 24/7.

KingdomSealer

i would love to have hair like that but alas, having hair like roxas would be cool too. it awesome how it does that sort of curl at the top. yeah

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Yoda_Mickey said:
Well square characters are pretty animeish.... and anime character hair dues are always crazy and unrealistic.

anime= japanese animation
anime IS japanese animation
KH= computer animation
KH is anime
KH= cool hair

overdrive

Orienter
Well I think that every time the screen goes black to load another page sora(and others) are desperately trying to put on hair gell so their hair stays up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back