• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Crazy Ending Hair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
overdrive said:
Well I think that every time the screen goes black to load another page sora(and others) are desperately trying to put on hair gell so their hair stays up!
i think so too...ahahhahah....theres also that other question...why dont they ever lok like their wet?...that's what i wanna knoe....:eek:

Sephiroth169

yes, Soras Hair at the Ending of KH2 is very unrealistic.
as he comes out of the Water they should have animated the Hair wet.
i mean his Hair should stay like it was when he resurfaced.

i like it when the Charackters in Games are more realistic, look at Clouds Hair in
FF7.This Huge Spike of Hair is sooo Unrealistic, and Now at FF 7-2 Advent Children
the Hair looks soooo Cool AND Realistic.

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
... I don't recall him EVER taking a shower. o_O; Maybe that's what savepoints are for. xD Or something.

Poor Riku probably lost because of the smell in Hollow Bastion, not because Sora had k3ybl4|)3 sk!11z.

~Crysalis~

Come on now, everyone. ^_^ We all know that Square Enix happens to be the all-time ultimate MASTER of gravity(and everything else)-defying-hair! Sora, Tidus, Cloud, etc... ~Giggles~ But yes, it's kinda weird how Sora's hair stay wet for such a short time. But it's fantasy animation, not reality, so technically - by what I like to call "the animation laws of physics" - it's okay! ~Thumb's up~

JLC

hahaha yeah sora would look like a girl if his hair was down and wet...
yeah the funny part is that sora's hair looks dry and riu's hair looks compleatly wet!
wait...
revengematron3 said:
it's silver, not blue.
violent_anger said:
riku ahs white hair, but i guess sora has tons of gel
doesnt riku have blue hair? i have been wondering this for a while.

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back