• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Cradle of Life (An Original story.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryaneden

So this here is a new original story and think I'll actually work on this one more depending on how well it's liked. it's about Atsuko as she makes her way through her life while dealing with her Aloof Big Sister Mayumi and her Smart Girl best friend Syumi. I hope you all enjoy this original work and please comment and tell me what you think! :)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It's a refreshing story to read. I imagine it will be a slice of life kind of story with hints of yuri romance involved? Either way, it was a fun read, and somewhat entertaining. I like all of the girls you introduced in the story. I look forward to seeing this story develop and grow. I haven't decided which girl I like best yet. And I'd like to suggest one small thing; when making character bios, its best to put it in a separate post instead of in the middle of a story. c: However, you can choose to put the bio wherever you want.

ryaneden

I Come bearing gifts of new chapters! :D not 1, not 2 but 3 new chapters! 3 more main charcters get introduced in these chapters as well as the world getting flipped upside down!

Chapter 2
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chapter 03
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chapter 4
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm really enjoying this story a lot. I like how Atsuko could be given more wishes. In most fan-fictions/movies/tv shows, it's always limited to three wishes. So to see that not be applied here, was refreshing. I like the energy beam sword, and it was shocking to my system, when Syumi was transformed into a robot. This has so much imagination to the story, and I really can't wait to find out what happens next. It's seriously awesome, how much you updated. =D

Gram

Banned
Awards
Interesting so far though I'd be pissed if I got turned into a machine. xD

ryaneden

Okay if you thought i forgot about this story your somewhat wrong anyways here's 3 new chapters that has been sitting on my computer for awhile. i just never got around to releasing them.

Chapter 05
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chapter 06
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chapter 07
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Look at all of these updates! =D Oh my, Mio was a Succubus. It was both sexy and somewhat terrifying to think she transformed a bunch of males into females. Except for the guards, of course. Originally, I thought she would of been surrounded by a harem of males. Again, you take me by surprise with the randomness. Atsuko with time controlling powers is exciting. I wonder what caused the explosion. I didn't understand that part, but the rest was made clear enough for me to understand. Otherwise, I'm curious what the gang will be facing next? I pity Syumi, Niko, and Kyo for all of her crazy wishing. I look forward to any future updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back