• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'The Corrupted' would've been a great boss theme for this game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

5glitchers5

Awards
[video=youtube;HvZC4qlWTug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvZC4qlWTug[/video]
And the reason I say this is because in the Datascape bugs often get 'Corrupted' and it fits the vibe of KH Re: Coded. Even on the DS this should've been used. They often used the same boss themes as KH Days sad to say when I feel they could've added this, 'Squirming Evil', 'The Deep End', and even 'Forze Del Male'. Hell 'The Other Promise' would've been better in the Roxas fight. Anyways what do you guys think? This song would've been great to hear in KH Coded/ Re:Coded??? :cool:

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I haven't had the chance to actually play Re:coded, so I wasn't able to immediately recall that it wasn't in the game. That being said, it would have made a lot more sense for the track to have been in the game when taking that into account.

Also, now that you mention it, I'm very disappointed that "The Deep End" doesn't get used as often as it should have. I honestly thought that it would have fit the Dragon Maleficent battle in Birth by Sleep better than "The Encounter" did. Not that "The Encounter" is bad, mind you, but it has been used just a tad bit too much.

5glitchers5

Awards
Yes I do agree 'The Deep End' needed to play more. In KH BBS it could've been used for Dragon Maleficent and Ice Colossus. In KH 3D it could've been used for Julius and KH Re: Coded for Dragon Maleficent, Ice and Rock Titan. Squirming Evil could've been used more as well. We did here 'The Deep End' in the KH 3 gameplay so hopefully it will return for KH 3D. Hint: All Beta Gameplay videos haven't scrapped their songs. Ex: 'Rowdy Rumble' playing during the the cat Lucifer battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back