• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Coolest Heartless Ever Is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
The 4-coloured requems. (I know they all have different names but i dont remember them all :)).

I loved them.. and they dropped sythesis items.. AND.. It was fun killing like 5 at once. :D But when a group of like 20 got together you could hardly move a few steps before being whacked with a fireball or lightning. x_x;;

D

Divine Slayer

By far, the coolest Heartless is Kurt Zisa. Who can't love that cobra head and all those swords?

X

x_Dark_Riku_x

my favorite heartless are Wyverns and Neo Shadows i like the way they can hide on the floor

its_beca

I love the Wyverns! I dunno the cross between hawk and dragon is the best. (I know Wyverns are a type of dragon. But these ones look kinda hawk-ish)
And then the little Shadows, they're so cute! Until Sora became one... the way they walk is freaky...

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Those green requem style things.. ^^; *slash* Oh, it's dead .. x.x;; Woo! :D

:rolleyes: All the requems actually.. (I know there not all called requems but its easier) I like when theres like, loads of them, and then they all get slaughtered, it's ace. ^^;

the true AXEL

I love the Neo Shadows and Shadows. oh and stealth sneak
I kinda like Kurt Zisa and the phantom

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
favourite heartless is a problem but i believe that my favourite goes to behemoth and probably Neo as well. They seem like no real threat in the Deep Dive movie but i bet BHK won't beat them so easy once you control him (thats just being hopeful) and i also liked the look of the lightbulb things whose names i have forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back