• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The connection between Sora and BHK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Twilight*

It doesn't make sense. Every single theory that I have read, from being Sora's nobody to the other side of his heart to being his living memories, they all have major flaws in them. Now we can't even believe he's his own person because there's too much evidence against it. There's just something there...something we missed or we're not thinking of yet. Perhaps BHK is Sora is some unknown way, and they fuse? Maybe they're connected somehow by the keyblade? I don't know. I guess I just had to get that off my chest. Oh yea...we're probably going to have to wait until the game comes out, but what's the fun in that? Keep making theories on this and I bet someone will eventually get close to the truth.

O

Onewingedangel6

well i was thinking the other day that maybe they do fuse or something and as a result sora is able to go in to his drive forms and dual wield. Nomura said that the game starts of with you control the BHK well his story has to end somehow cause it would be corny if during the game you just switch back and forth between Sora and BHK so i was thinking that maybe they fuse and as a result sora has his new clothes?

Counterpart

BHK CAN'T be Sora because of obvious reasons.Like when Sora is asleep in his pod BHK appears there and so does DiZ.Then DiZ says"The one chosen by the keyblade".BHK replies "Is that to me or to Sora?".So BHK isn't Sora.I have no clue what BHK is I think he is his own person there really isn't nothing that can prove it wrong.I mean shells can't wield keyblades because you need a heart to wield one.So BHK can't be a shell but Namine said(or a site said she said this) that BHK doesn't exist(or isn't suppose to exist).So BHK is VERY special and we most likely won't know who he really is and how he came about until we play the game which is 4months away.

Onewingedangel6 said:
i was thinking that maybe they fuse and as a result sora has his new clothes?

BHK will not be gone that quick.Sora's new clothes you obviously get once you play with Sora.BHK has somewhat of an impact on the story and won't be gone till like 3/4 or the end of the game.Also fuse is temporary not permanent I think the only way it will be permanent is if BHK is a part of Sora and without BHK Sora won't be complete.

*Twilight*

Like I said, what's the fun in just waiting? And what I meant was that perhaps BHK is Sora in some way we haven't figured out yet. Hell, they may just be connected by being able to wield keyblades. I don't know, I'm just throwing ideas out there because all the ones we have so far have holes. As for BHK being his own person, you're right there's no real concrete evidence against it, but....ehh...there's too many hints to believe in it anymore. "The truth is...you should not exist.", "You are not complete.", etc. ( those quotes may ot be exact )

Counterpart

Yea you are right and there isn't much fun in waiting but if this is revealed don't you think a nice juicy part of the game is gone?I think so

Last edited:

TTBK2

Awards
Its surprising how people want to ruin the effect the game has on them, isn't it? Well, I have no idea what BHK is, so I can't say whether I think he is his own person or something else. But if you want an argument over why he dual-weilds, I'm your man.

O

Onewingedangel6

I think they will release the true meaning of BHk and his name before the game comes out i kno square enix can't make us wait that long we would DIE! jk

ultimate7777

I don't usually reply to these theory threads, much less BHK threads, but something caught my eye.

"Nomura said that the game starts of with you control the BHK.."

Onewingedangel6, would you care to show WHERE Nomura said this?

Zubine

Well if you guys watched Gundam Seed you guys would have heard "you should not exist" and that kinda talk in the show and maybe KH has kinda of the same idea....I wont go into detail but, maybe the way Ansem created the heartless from the darkness in other peoples hearts, someone created BHK from Sora's whatever..Or like Gundam Seed, maybe Bhk was made by someone to overthrow the original...*spelling*(natruals to coordniators)*spelling*, for what reason? To use the power for himself? Like how Diz joined the org to destroy it, this guy that did this also wants the same thing in a way....o whatever you guys figure this out since i'm no good at it.

* Edit * - Maybe bhk duel weilds because the guy that made him, made him to be a better keyblade master then sora himself....and maybe time in this twilight town also passes by much quicker then in the present world, so after Sora killed Ansem this guy made this happen....(this came outa nowhere btw).

sinharvest_angel

are u crazy, keep making theories first dont spoil the outcome, any of those theories could work, we dont know which one, maybe hasnt been thought of, but are u seriously encouraging us to think of theories, no way people will flame eachother to death by competing their theroies, besides there have been, ton, tons of these theories

Y

yoboyrob

i think that bhk is connected to sora .i think bhk is the light version of sora because there is a light worl a dark worl and one in between. the sora from the new game is the one from the dark worl and the sora from the last game is the one in the middle

sinharvest_angel

yeah i know lol, so why the heck encourge it, it may get us in trouble since we are participating in it, and it will be closed by the looks of it

sora_123

well i think that the BHk is the other side's of sora's heart... why? think about it the BHK can't be a shell/nobody, since sora never lost his body completely, he regain it. He can't just be a memory, since TT is world and just because the BHK is a memory, doesn't mean the world has to. Finally he can't be his own person because he doesn't suppose to exist. And perhaps when sora's heart was consumed by darkness that light was lost, his heart is still pure, but the his deepest light was lost to the darkness, and that's where the BHK was born...anyway i'm sticking to my theory 'cause i don't find any other explanation to this mistery.

DarkKeira16

HaHaHa hey i just thought(im not sayin its likely i was just thinkin)what if BHK is like Tidus in FFX,a dream.Like i said im just tellin everyone what i think.

d_fallen_1

personally i still have to go with the sora being a heartless and bhk being a nobody. when there is a heartless there is always a nobody, however, sora found the light and he is back on the earth as the heart. bhk is bhk instead of a nobody because sora had a strong heart...well, duh actually, i mean, he is holding the keyblade. what happens later is giving people the confusion like how did bhk get a heart? is it half of sora's? is it artificial like riku replica's? that is the point where a lot of eye browses stand up and mines is certainly one of them.

sora_123

is it artificial like riku replica's?

specially this part caught my attention...what if the BHk is a creation, just like riku's' replica...i mean the replica could also wield a keyblade (forgot what was the name of it) the souleater, i think it was called...anyway, i remember a quote that said 'a creation born of ignorance'...could it have meant the BHK (by creation i don't mean ansem, or any of the org members, but by someone or something/ or simply for a reson, that it's still yet unknow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back