• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Commission S2 Sign Up and OOC Threads [Orden der Nocts]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Let's go for another sequel!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

The Commission S2: Orden der Nocts [A Kingdom Hearts Roleplay]​
"A scattered dream that is like a nightmare that will be soon be realized. A nightmare that will be soon be realized that is like a scattered dream. I am going to line the pieces of our memories up...yours and mine."

OPENING:

YouTube - Bleach Opening 6

[0:00-0:05]
On Memory Skyscraper, Xomg starts singing and dancing. Several moogles are behind him.
[0:06-0:07]
Sora standing outside with his head bent.
[0:08-0:12]
Roxas eating ice cream with Xion and Axel
[0:12-0:14]
Jeaxd's book
[0:15-0:17]
Ramaluxi spreading out his arms in the Altar of Naught with someone next to him.
[0:18-0:21]
Kairi, Riku, and the Society standing behind Ramaluxi with their weapons revealed.
[0:22-0:24]
Belphaezor and the Children.
[0:25-0:26]
The Commission S2
[0:27-0:28]
Namine bending down and putting her arm on Kairi's shoulder while black roses filling the background.
[0:29]
Emyd playing his sitar with Lilo and Stitch in the background.
[0:30]
Liam and Miharu walking down the Pride Lands.
[0:31]
Ramaluxi grinning at a frightened Chizuyo.
[0:32]
Chizuyo shedding a tear.
[0:33]
Roxas summoning Oblivion and Oathskeeper in front of a mysterious stranger.
[0:34-0:35]
The World That Never Was burning in flames.
[0:36]
Roxas and Xion kissing each other in New Orleans.
[0:37-0:38]
Riku and Xehanort's Heartless walking past each other.
[0:39-0:43]
Chizuyo watching Ramaluxi walk away from her.
[0:44-0:46]
Chizuyo walks into a corridor of darkness and sees Axel waiting for her on the other side.

Plot:

It's been only mere hours since the destruction that has befallen the World That Never Was by the hands of Lucipher's militant liberation movement: The Forgotten Brotherhood of the Warhawks. Even though the fighting has ceased to an end and all the factions who had participated in the value had withdrew their forces, the civilian nobody population is still reeling from the indiscriminate destruction of their homeland and many are seeking revenge. Support has increased for Orden der Nocts, an organization led by its hochmeister Ramaxuli, and they are more than happy to take this to great appreciation and use it as a form of recruiting drive to boost up the low numbers of nobodies in the Orden military. Ramaxuli and his Orden plan to crush the surviving remnants of the Commission, who are simply demoralized after so many defections by fellow members and their leader Saix and Xenjin ended up captured. Nelox, a member who's known to be quite shady, has took over the reigns of the group with Xyru and Xantez serving as his minions although the group’s days are numbered.

At the Pride Lands, the Warhawks are attempting to regroup and make due with what large causalities they had sustained although they are still strong to launch another attack. Lucipher has disappeared to the Underworld to obtain answers about the return of Dauroth's physical embodiment leaving the group without a leader although Richard and Liam are as always, leading the group to Traverse Town where they will establish a new base and begin planning for the next attack. Had Dauroth been leader, he would had been proud to have so many members especially a Key Bearer known as Vento joining the Children and continuing the goal of having the worlds come under their rule and run it as a dark utopia. At Halloween Town, the Organization tries to heal their wounds and try to adjust with their new members while things are heating up between Xion, Roxas and Axel, especially when they find their favorite hangout has been taken over by the mad clown called Kefka Palazzo and his cohorts.

Riku and Kairi are growing closer than ever although Ansem, also known as the Heartless counterpart of the apprentice Xehanort, disapproves of this relationship and is tired of continuing the relationship he has as host and parasite. No longer wishing to be imprisoned inside of Riku, Ansem wishes to cause emotional strain to Riku's heart so that he may have the chance of having the boy release him and allow the dark being to continue mucking around the worlds.
Rules:​
1] Literacy is an absolute necessity for this roleplay although certain exceptions are made in a case by case basis.
2] Absolutely no god-modding and/or powerplaying unless you receive permission and/or the person RPing is inactive.
3] Romance is allowed as long as it is PG-13 and if not, inform Azrael or Watson for the importance of M-rated roleplaying.
4] Characters, from the Kingdom Hearts and other Square Enix canon, and original characters are not perfect and flawless.
5] Depending on who you are roleplaying as from the canon or the significance of your original character, the quantity of posts may vary from person to person.
6] Each post has to now be one paragraph [4-5 sentences].
7] Do not kill anyone without permission of Watson and Azrael or the person that is RPing as the character you want to kill.

Name:​

Alliance/Group:
Number/Rank: (Point is to request a number if not willing to have one given)
Titles/Aliases:
Physical Description/Clothing:
- Character Images
Biography:
- History
- Personality
Element/Attribute:
- Description of Element/Attribute (along with it's upper limits of power)
Abilities: (Things that fall outside of being in the Element/Attribute category)(Optional)
- Lesser Nobodies/Summons (If any)
Weaponry: (Descriptions and Images)
Miscellaneous Information: (Optional)
Media: (Optional)Worlds:
Aloha Islands
Radiant Garden
Twilight Town
The Pride Lands
The Enchanted Dominion
The World That Never Was
Wonderland
Halloween Town
Agrabah
Traverse Town
The Gathering Place
Paradise Falls
The French Riviera
(???)
(???)

Factions:​

Orden der Nocts:

A unique group of nobodies under the rather benevolent leadership of Lord Ramaxuli, a replica of Marluxia released by an unknown group of semi-divine keybearers from its resting place in Castle Oblivion that has believed he is a nobody. Like the countless nobody organizations before it, their purpose has been to recreate the Kingdom Hearts that has been lost in the Realm of Darkness and use it for the rather seemingly selfless goal: to become their own somebodies instead of just shadows of deceased somebodies. Yet as selfless as they are, they pursuit this through "evil" manners such as the deliberate murder of all sentient beings in order to extract the heart beating inside them all be it the equally ravenous Heartless who fight by instinct or Human beings. Ramaxuli, unlike the other members in the Orden who more or less wish their own hearts back except for a few exceptions, requires the need of Kingdom Hearts to complete the perquisite goal to join who he believe are Gods who wish for him to change the universe, and rule it. Unlike the original Organization, this one has collected a menagerie of different peoples from various worlds to join them and these members are ready to plant the Orden banner all over the universe.
Hochmeister:​

Ramaxuli - Number Zero - [Death] - The Shinigami of Death- Reapers - Azrael

Knights der Nocts:​

Chizuyo - Knight of One - [Electricity] - The Silent Assassin - Chi-Chan
Tompex - Knight of Two - [Time] - The Tempus King - Watson
Sumxic - Knight of Three - [Music] - The Jutebox Hero - DJQuackQuack
Xiras - Knight of Four - [Gravity] - The Curry Sky-Diver - Azrael
Charxai - Knight of Five - [Nitrogen] - The Lone Avenger - The Lionheart [Inactive]

Squires der Nocts​

Xadnte - First Squire - [Shadow] - The Deceptive Shadow Stalker - Endless Warrior Sora
Solex - Second Squire - [Acid] - The Forgotten Scientist - Vossler
Animaxio - Third Squire - [Matter Manipulation] - The Tragic Animist - Jezza (Infinity Symbol)
Syntrax - Fourth Squire - [Aura] - The Two Sided Curse - Rapidus Procella
Xenra- Fifth Squire - [Shapeshifting] - The Silver Jewel - Flower

Pages der Nocts

Ixara - First Page - [Wind] - The Paranoid Sprite - Zephyr [Temporarily Inactive]
Inxac - Second Page - [Empathy] - The Empathic Adjunct - Azrael
Vento - Third Page - Rapidus Procella
Ornix - Fourth Page - [Storms] - The Last Orbian - choboco king
Atrum - Fifth Page - [Ghost] - The Spectral Jester - choboco king
Laxind - Sixth Page - [Ice] - The Reposed Prankster- User Name
Xomg - Seventh Page - [Crack] - The Over-Dramatic Rodent - Azrael

The Harbringers of Chaos:
The insane sorcerer Kefka Palazzo used his godlike powers to return some of the most powerful people to have existed to life, and they now serve him in his conquest/destruction of the worlds. Soon after gathering them, he assaulted Twilight Town, and now uses it as his base of operations.
Kefka Palazzo (FF6) - Ordeith
Chaos (FF1) - NPC
Mateus (FF2) - NPC
Xande / Cloud of Darkness (FF3) - NPC
Zemus (FF4) - NPC
Exdeath (FF5) - NPC
Doom Gaze and Phunbaba (FF6) - NPC
JENOVA (FF7) - NPC
Griever (FF8) - NPC
Sin (FF10) - NPC
Feolthanos (FF12) - NPC
Shasta - DJQuackQuack

Restoration Society:

A successor organization created by its founder and original commander Squall Leonhart, who after witnessing the success of restoring the mostly destroyed world of Hollow Bastion to its former glory and inspired by the victory of the Keyblade Master against the Heartless decided to expand the restoration elsewhere to other worlds. It has been a mixed success with worlds like Agrabah being spared from the devastation that has been mostly attributed to their former nemesis the Rose Order although the Destiny Islands and many more worlds were sent into complete oblivion. Out of the factions in the Commission AU universe, one of the most powerful groups in the beginning has within the last month weakened into the numerically and militarily weakest group of them all under the leadership of Riku and Kairi. They had formerly been operating from Disney Castle but a raid perpetuated by Rose Order operatives Luxord and Xreos led to the destruction of the world and tens of thousands of soldiers and innocents dying in the destruction. Now with public confidence in them in an all time low and considered unable to stop the war, they have barely more than one hundred operatives willing to continue on serving under the Society name and worse of all, they are spread out. Will nothing bring them back to the spotlight now robbed by the Warhawks?

Riku - Society High Commander - Keyblade [Way to Dawn] - Passion
Kairi - Society Commander - Manni Katti - Passion
King Mickey Mouse - Society Commander - Keyblade [Inverse Kingdom Key] - Organization_42
Mulan - Society Associate - Shan Yu's Sword - Organization_42
Will Turner - Society Associate - Sword - NPC
Eleanor - Society Associate - Bat - NPC
Xavier - Society Associate - Keyblade - Virgil
Queen Minnie Mouse - Society Associate - None - NPC
Shugo - Society Associate - Keyblade - Endless Warrior Sora
Caitali - Society Associate - Twin Fans - Flower
Emyd - Society Associate - None - Organization_42
Kaiade - Society Soldier - Metal Rod - Piercing Light
Matt - Society Soldier - NPC
Leah - Society Soldier - NPC
Organization XIII:

The remnants of the old Organization that has for whatever reasons remained loyal to whom they felt to be the true leader of nothingness, Xemnas. For much of S1, they had been mostly on the sidelines trying to avoid attention by their rivals the Commission although through unknown means managed to garner the attention of the enigmatic group, the Children led by Lord Dauroth although not too much on the sidelines that they gave some trouble to some Commission members. A great example of this was the hostile relationship between the two nobodies Luxord and Xion during their times in Agrabah and Twilight Town, and Axel and Chizuyo to a far lesser degree. Xemnas attempted to defeat Marluxia although it ended up in failure for the former and had him end up as a prisoner to the anti-nobody movement, the Warhawks headed by Lucipher. Long story short, Xemnas made an alliance to Dauroth making the Organization vassalized by the Children although the other members are not willing to accept this partnership. With the Commission obliterated by the Warhawks and the Orden der Nocts while the Children are now their allies and new nobodies joining members, the Organization seems to be making a comeback although nothing is certain that their future is bright.

Xemnas - Number One - [Nothingness] - The Superior - Watson
Zexion - Number II - [Illusion] - The Cloaked Schemer- Organization_42
Axel - Number III - [Fire] - The Flurry of Dancing Flames - Crimson
Roxas - Number IV - [Light] - The Key of Destiny - Organization_42
Xion - Number V - [Light] - The Questioned Key - Passion
Bellatrix - Number VI - [Electromagnetism] - The Unceasing Wave - Passion
Flowx - Number VII - [Energy] - The Daughter of Order - DJQuackQuack
Igretx - Number VIII - [Space] - The Son of Chaos - DJQuackQuack
Larxene - Number IX - [Electricity] - The Savage Nymph - Organization_42
Seirax - Unnumbered Soldier - [Nature] - DJQuackQuack​

Forgotten Brotherhood of the Warhawks:
(defunct)

The Commission:
(defunct)​

Children of the Dusk:
A militant organization created by a man named Dauroth, for the purpose of creating a dark utopia free from light. It rose to immense power, and gained the Warhawks and Organization XIII as servants. However, both groups seem to have ignored this fact. Dauroth nearly accomplished creating a lightles world, but Lucipher assaulted him in the Origin Point, and he eventually took his own life. Illienya was distraught, and Kyravar deemed her useless and attempted to kill her, although Ghainuus soon ensured Kyravar would never kill another soul again. Belphaezor, now with regained youth, took charge of the group and gathered its forces in The World that Never Was. A battle was waged between the Restoration Society, Oganization XIII, The Warhawks and the Children, which ended when a bomb was dropped on the city, wiping out most of its inhabitants. Illienya was assassinated, and it appears as though leadership may soon shift hands once more.

Belphaezor - The Manatrai Seat - Ordeith
Saleaus Lacertiou - The Manatrum Circle - Ordeith
Ghainuus - The Manatrum Circle - Ordeith
Noriken Rauth - The Manatrum Circle - Ordeith
Vayne Raimor - First General - Ordeith
Adamo Mirosius - First Class Soldier - Watson
Neutral​

Zenovia - Flower
Ghost of Dauroth - Ordeith
Soul of Nelox - Watson
Lanachi - Chi-Chan
Xehanort's Heartless - Azrael
Marluxia - Azrael
Braig - NPC
Dilan - NPC
Even - NPC
Vanessa Doofenshmirtz - Madammina

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: The Commission S2: Orden der Nocts [OOC and Sign Up Thread]

Why did I only hear about the Harbingers of Chaos just now?

A

Azrael

∞;4376072 said:
Why did I only hear about the Harbingers of Chaos just now?
They were Ordeith's idea for Kefka's forces although they are not truly independent beings, just part of Kefka.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

No, not really. If people want to give me the post number of their temps in the original thread, I can get a series of links that'd work for everyone to be able to go back and view them. VM the numbers to me, don't post them here; there'd be too much to look through.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Well i am not looking through it again; so yeah, here is my first of two temps :D

Name: Syntrax

Alliance/Group: Orden der Nocts

Number/Rank:*XII

Titles/Aliases: The Two-Sided Curse

Physical Description: Compared to what he looked like when he had a heart, Syntrax looks “ugly”. The height in which he stands is a brilliant five foot, ten inches. Yeah it may seem he is not short, but nor is he tall; his height is perfect for his build, and his weight. He weighs at an astonishing two hundred forty-five pounds, and he has a build slightly above average, but not so muscular in which it will slow him down. Now that the simple parts of Syntrax’s appearance is out of the way; I do believe it is time to get down to his other features; Syntrax’s hair color is not so rare, actually his hair color is not like the other members of the Organization XV, his hair is the color of sand, but slightly different. With sand being the color of a light brown, Syntrax;s hair is kind of a light tan color, but with a darker tone. The eyes of Syntrax is rather strange, one eye is blood red, and the other can differ from either dark blue, or light black, His eyes are certainly a rare case. As foe the rest of his looks, Syntrax wears his own personal Org robe, its not exactly the color the others wear, his is the same color as his hair, light brown to a dark tan.

Biography:
- History: Told in Syntrax’s POV

Part 1: The Incantation. of the Heart

I walked into the corridor of my master’s study, hoping I can learn some new secrets about him, but I was a fool; he denied me access to his private chamber yet again. Really how much more I wait. I am always doing what that old fool says, and what do I get in return, I am always treated like a fool, I want to get inside that chamber of his.whether I am granted access or not, I am going to find out what my master hides within his chamber that he doesn’t want me to see. So I went into his private study, and to my surprise i saw a bunch of hearts in containers as if it was one who experiment of the human hearts. Yes my master, the one person I viewed as a hero, and a father figure; does this. The man I was proud to call master betrayed me, and the rest of his apprentices. But what is this, a series of reports, he calls the “Ansem Secret Reports” Wow now this really makes me think my master is really corrupt in the head.

Just as I was going to read these secret documents, I heard footsteps, then I heard my master speak to me “Syatran, why am I not surprised that your in here, well now you know, my secret is..” I interrupted him right there, I was angered with him, the fact that my own master was using hearts for his own personal gain. “Master Ansem, what the hell are planning here, what exactly is your true motives for using human hearts?” I asked with emotion roaring through every word. He began to explain to me.

“My dear apprentice, you again doubt me. You are truly sad, I might have chosen wrong to pick you as my successor, look at you those same eyes your mom and father gave me as they both surrendered you to me, I raised you since you were a lad, and this is how you treat me in return, maybe I should experiment on you.” I heard ansem say to me, the words stabbed me like a sharp blade that could never be removed. I couldn’t contain it any longer, so instead of fighting my master right then and there, I ran, far out of the secret chamber, far away from the place he called his home. I ran as far as I could, Leaving all of the other apprentices to be taught under a ruthless, yet peaceful master,, and then the next event would be shocking to my eyes. I was trapped by many black shadows of those who have lost their heart, and they came at me with full force; I was left defenseless, and eventually they took my heart, and the incantation of my heart..

Part II: The birth Of a Nobody:

I was formally known as the person Syatran, a simple human that wanted to find out his master’s secret, the one thing that would tear him up inside, and then would lead him to his doom, as the heartless would take his heart, and turn him into one of them, but who is that one person really going to be, with every heartless there is a nobody created, and probably this nobody would either be like the rest and just be a mindless robot, only to exist to be deleted, or a special kind of nobody who would have a mind of its own.. Well that is what kind of nobody I am, I am number XII of a special group of nobodies, we are called Organization XV and our goals are unknown, why we exist is a mystery, but our purpose for existing is to take revenge of those whom we once adored, and make them feel the sorrow that we had to endure our entire lifespan, I am Syntrax, I am a nobody, a being not meant to exist, but defying the odds and making sure that I make my presence known to all.

However all of this did not begin here, it began the moment my original being was turned into a heartless, it all began to the point where I am was noticed by a certain amount of people, and it will all end with those same amount of people, the people I like to call my friends, the member’s of Organization XV.

Part III: Arrival of Discovery

It had to have been a while since these thoughts popped into my head, why do I exist, and if I am here, what could be my fate. Those thoughts ran through my head, as some memories of my time as an apprentice of Ansem the wize. During that time I remembered some good times. Like for one I discovered that he cared dearly about his research, and to protect us he hid his research. That is the last memory I have of my former self, perhaps it is the only memory I have of him, or maybe all of these fragments I have of my past self is better left forgotten. Nevertheless, as I depart these fragments of my former self’s past, I have came to the discovery that I am a nobody, a leftover being due to the research of my former master, thus I am probably better left forgotten, so that no one remembers me; that is the arrival of my discovery.. The discovery of my existence

Part IV: The Two-Sided Curse

After countless nights with these nobodies, I have came to another discovery, the true meaning behind my brief moments of my hidden powers. It was seen by others that I have a talent for manipulating and producing all types of energy, but I yet learn to control it, after even studying the nobodies with similar abilities, I have yet learn to control these powers of mine, even with special training against these nobodies, I have yet to control the power I possess. But thankfully there was a breakthrough in my hard training, a mysterious person whom did not introduce themselves to me, nor did they talk; all they did was give me a letter explaining that the power I have inside of me, and my will to control it was with me all of this time. How foolish of me, I thought that the secret was to train countless hours, but the only secret was to believe in myself and look deep within… So I did just that, and there it was, the power of Aura, the manipulation and production energy was there at my grasp. What was I to do next, with this power, what good would it be, if I didn’t have a weapon to help me use it properly, and that is when out of nowhere this new powers of mine, forged me a new weapon. A double sided blade, yearning the essence of my energy, this is the perfect weapon for me.

Being weeks of having my power awakened, my weapon forged, but I yet to claim a title for myself. So again I found myself confused more than ever, I have such great power, a glorious weapon; yet I don’t have a title to clarify my power, but that is when I just remembered the production of energy can sometimes be a blessing and also a curse all at the same time. The power of aura, a manipulator and a productor all in one. So it came to me, with my weapon being a two-sided blade, and the power of energy being a blessing and a curse, I took the only title that declared my significance; The Two-Sided Curse. Such a title fitted me so.

Part V: The Complete of Nothing

Ah my life story such a sad thing it is, I mean come on how much has been revealed, I lost my heart, became this nobody that is forever scarred with no heart, I have lost all sanity of life, and now I am just an empty shell without feelings or a conscious. How must I live on if all I feel is nothing. Well to answer that question I must find myself. What exactly is “myself” and what kind of secrets am I hiding from myself, to answer that I will have look deeper within myself, deeper than I have ever been. To the point in which I remember all of the sorrow I went through before I abandoned the name Syatran. But when exactly was that, how exactly could I remember something that I don’t remember even experiencing. This is a truly confusing time for me, no memory of living it, yet I remember some moment in which I lived one special moment with a special someone. But how could this be, am I just hallucinating, or am is this something that has been with me all along. Honestly this is could be my mind playing jokes on me.. Cause as far as my feelings are concerned I don’t have no previous memory of this, and thus this will be the Completion of Nothing, and nothing more; cause just like the air we breathe all nobody’s are destined to disappear along with that very air.

- Personality: The way that Syntrax acts is kind of similar to the way his somebody acted, curious, yet distant from others. He is considered what the other members of the organization call “outcast”. Let’s take a moment to review on what exactly an outcast is. It has been said that an outcast is a reject of a group, but Syntrax is in a group, or an organization as it’s called. But just the way he acts towards others, is quite odd; he usually just stays away from the commotion that occurs within the organization, whether it be an argument of some sort, or a lesser nobody causing the group trouble; Syntrax tends to distant himself from the group. If he is told to go on a group mission; he sometimes refuses, but if it is a matter concerning the key blade, or something like that; he gets the urge to go along with his “mates”. So overall, Syntrax could be a team player, but if there isn’t anything in it for him; he usually just stays in his part of the stronghold waiting for a situation to arise that will concern him, or his needs.

Element/Attribute:the element that syntax controls the manipulation and production of pure energy, or simply known to others as aura. It is the calling of natural energy from within the soul. It has many variations, it can all or no forms. This element comes from the energy that Syntrax holds within him, it is something only he can control, or fall to; depending on how strong his willpower is. Why is it measured by his willpower, well to use one’s energy you must have a strong will to wield that energy, so in order to use that energy; Syntrax is required to have a strong will. This is the perfect element for Syntrax.

Abilities:* Magic:

Well Syntrax seems to have the basic control of Energy, thus he can generate that into many form of magic, even though it is not determined or proven what kinds of magic exactly, it is proven that when he calls upon these magic’s they are quite powerful, even for his own nature. It might not be normal for him, but still when he resorts to this option of attacking, his opponent better be forewarned that if he does resort to this, then they will have a tough time getting past his magic attacks. Also on a side note these magics are used as any form, or can be projected into any shape, form, or particle.

Other Energy Based Abilities:
1.)

This is the simple ability of small energy particles from within the body of Syntrax. The way he does this is by barely tapping into his power, and he sends particles of energy flying at his opponents, not many. Hell there is only about 10-20 particles that get fired.

2.) This is a slightly stronger ability then the first one, but surely way, way different in many levels. This ability is like as some would say “Protection”, but it is not like that much, just the form it takes. This form that this ability is fired in is the form of a clone of Syntrax, yup you heard right, a clone of pure energy.

3.) Slightly stronger than the previous two abilities, and this one is surely better to execute in terms of how to prepare for it. The way that Syntrax does this one is he gathers a bit more energy from his body, and transfers it into his hands and feet. So every time he attacks, there is a ounce of pure energy in each punch, and kick.

- Lesser Nobodies/Summons*:Striker
Unique Nobody lv1:
The most common follow of this type of nobody,it is about half the size of Syntrax, a peach-gray color for its exterior of its skin. Two arms, that have twin blades on top and bottom of the hand. Legs that are tan in color, bulky and muscular in presence. A fox-shaped head, mostly the ears. The head is strangely shaped indeed, sort of two long ovals on top of a wide neck. The nobody emblem is along the thighs on a dark peach armor plate, and the emblem comes in a common silver-whitish color.

Unique Nobody lv2:
Just like the previous level, this one is same size, but slightly bulkier, and the head is shaped more like a human’s head, but the shape of the ears are the same. The nobody gains eyes, small circular eyes, a grey color, you know like a dusk gray color. The rest from the previous level is still there, the armor plate, everything.

Unique Nobody lv3:
Alright this level of the Striker nobody is completely different then the previous two levels. While the last two levels have had similar looks in appearance, and body features, this level is different in all areas. The color of its exterior, is a dark red color, the emblem is moved to its right arm, and the head.. ha-ha the head is now shaped like a dragon’s head, with the ears now pointed horizontally, and to add even more the legs, hell the height is like almost doubled. This level of the striker is like almost the same height of Syntrax. Instead of two claw-like swords attached to the end of each hand of this one, there are 10 miniture blades along the body of this one. Five of those blades reside in a hidden section along its rib cage where only in a last attempt to survive, the blades will shoot out like energy blasts, but they do not shoot at the opponent right away, or even a while after being released, instead these five blades line up on the back and one by one the striker grabs one and uses it as a normal weapon. As for the remaining five they are scattered all over the body, two inserted into each elbow, two in the side of each leg, and the final one in the middle of the back.

Unique Nobody lv4:
Level four is by far the most impressing form of Striker, cause this one and level five are the only ones to use or tap into something similar to Syntrax’s powers. With incredible speed, advanced defense, great endurance, and outstanding strength. Well with the basics covered, the appearance of this form of striker must be explained. With incredible features, as seen in his body appearance. The color of its body is a light black/ silver,and with touches of red throughout the entire body. The arms represent the night moon color, and the legs are the same shade of color as its silver skin. Colorful indeed, and to what will the armor plates color be, heh well it is a good black color, not no light shade of it, a normal shade of black, nothing unusual of that. However, except for the normal weaponry; which consists of just a large Broadswoed, that is powered by a small amount of energy. This is just like .004% of the total power that lays inside of syntax, but this is more than enough to give the nobody good power, and along with its great stats, this provides a grand warrior of a minion.

Unique Nobody lv5: This form of this nobody is quite different then the previous levels. As seen from the privious levles, the Striker nobody has been seen to advance in looks, but still keeping a general trait, however, the fifth and final level is quite different, no level’s what so ever, and it is hinted that is takes upon a completely different shape. While yes it does remain somewhat of the same nature, the powers and abilities are much more different then the first four levels. This last level is so chaotic, that it needs to hide its powers, sort of in a way like Syntrax. Tall and mighty, probably twice the height of Syntrax, this level is at the same strength as Syntrax when he is at half strength. The looks of this final level, is as said completely different, no armor, not even a shape of clothing, just a hard outer shell which shows its own muscle physique. Long,muscular arms that flow in a 25 inch length, as for the claws, which are its main function of attacking. Well not as much of claws, but long, dense bones that come out of the wrist, long, and curved, but that is only on one arm, on the other, is quite different because that arm is the arm which has the pure energy essence in it. Sort of a side blade that when swung in any direction, all forms of Energy manifestation is possible, but that is not the only way of calling upon the energy powers it possess. The other way is by the emblem on it’s chest, sort of taking the form of a zigzag. To use that as a form of attacking, the lesser nobody has to at least wait for it to flash, and orb of energy will shoot out randomly, but when completed flashing, the emblem shoots out a massive beam of energy, that can prove to bring great damage to the person on the receiving end.

The rest of the nobody is actually quite normal, head is pretty wide and is covered with a steel armor plate, and seen through is the black eyes that brings fear to many people. As for the legs, well they are pretty bulk and muscular, not much to say about them.

Weaponry:

1.) The first weapon that Syntrax uses, is the energy he has control of, surely a valuable weapon indeed. He can shape this into any form, or use it in any form of weaponry.

2.) . The other is a solid object that resembles his element, but not entirely. This weapon is a double-sided blade, co-existing with energy, being fused with energy, and to be a glourous weapon, in which is the color of the energy that was used to craft it. The appearance of this double sided blade is a mix of light blue and white. The center piece or the handle of this marvelous weapon is light blue with a touch of pure energy radiating in the center of the handle, and out on both sides of the handle are two idenicle blades connected to the handle, and they are simple glowing with the aura that is controlled by Syntrax, and as it continues to do that, the weapon keeps on to get stronger.

Clothing and Equipment:*See PD above

Media:*(Optional)
- Character Themes and Videos:

Theme songs:

YouTube - Mad World - Gary Jules

YouTube - Manowar - Die With Honor [ AMV ]

Battle Songs:

YouTube - Silverstein - If You Could See Into My Soul

YouTube - Silverstein: Bleeds No More

A

Azrael

LOL. You didn't need to repost your templates dumbass. :D

It's okay

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

Why do we have to repost our templates?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

Lol I see it now. Damn internet lag; well then why did King X do it?

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

Gnah
I guess I'll go look for Bellatrix and Kairi's template since I didn't submit Xion's and Xre's...
Eheh.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

question:

answer:

lmao. we love you King :D

I know you do, cause without me, this will happen:

epic_fail.jpg

A

Azrael

why thank you so much for that wonderful compliment Azrael. geez.

lol come on, you know that I love you. You're a good RPer and I just jest with you. And I truly apologize if I'm being an ass to you.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

So are we able to post spam all we want without getting to any trouble xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back