• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Commission S1: Let Kingdom Come! [Kingdom Hearts Infinities Roleplay]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Not like you'd take any logic into consideration anyways... "Who me? Not anymore sir. All I recommend is we be cautious of this bomb, it may provide this place with some unwanted redecoration." Geez Jacques is going to kill me for ruining his custom made armor, and I don't know if I have enough for repairs...Well, just put it on my tab I guess. Least of my worries now, at least Xiras and Xadnte are safe.

Stupid boy, you think that just because that you are saying these things to yourself that I do not know what you are thinking? Idiotic buffon, I should have you killed for thinking of me in such a derogatory manner but in the end, I don't give a rat's ass about what you or the others think of me. All of you will only serve me as the ones who will aid me in controlling this quarrelsome universe and when Kingdom Hearts, if it survives the bomb, is completed, all of you shall be made the sacrifice at world's end. "Sumxic, I be wise to close your mind when you're with me. Despite what you may assume of me, I am one who is driven merely by logic and reasoning to advance my goals for ambition and power." Ramaxuli said, holding the temptation to summon out his scythe and rip out the nobody's soul from his non-existent corpse. "This castle has been created with only the most advanced arcane arts found only in the Realms of Darkness. Such defenses in this stronghold are so strong that not even the bomb that you may be speaking of will be strong enough to destroy it although I suggest you don't be so safe. Even with such defenses, I have a feeling that you will soon lose something or rather someone you hold dear. However, you won't lose her permanently yet in order to not lose this person, you need to sacrifice yourself soley to the Orden if you wish for her to live." Yes, you fool! I am speaking to your mind directly now! Do you wish for my Reapers to end Xiras' life? Silence yourself and speak nothing of this to her unless you wish for her to be your sacrifice at world's end.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
"I haven't used anyone," She mumbled. "Now let me go."

"Fine then." He let her arm go and he began to walk away backwards so he could still face her. "Lie all you want Kallen, the truth's bound to come out sometime. Just think about that the next time you use someone." He said before he ran out of the alleyway. He rounded the corner just in time to hear some Warhawks speaking as to why they are evacuating.

"Yeah man! I heard this place is going to blow up veeerrry soon!"

"No! Really?"

"Yes really, now we better get a move on!"

Xreos raised an eyebrow at this newfound discovery. A bomb eh? Well I'm sure the group shall congregate at Castle Oblivion. And with that, Xreos entered a summoned portal aimed to go to Castle Oblivion.

~*~

From the corner of her eye she noted the fallen Axel, and a seemingly distraught Roxas. She wuickly made her way over to her two friends and knealt besides Roxas. "What happened?" She asked him, as she noticed how Axel was unresponsive and in some kind of sleepmode.

"Oh thank you my ally, I guess you are the one in charge of pointing out the obvious? I am sure by now everyone realizes now that the falling objects released from the enemy ships are not pinatas full of candy. So please, someone with intelligence open a corridor to wherever master Xemnas wants us to go so we can get out of here?"

"Well isn't he quite the card..." Xion jeered. She then continued to place her focus on Axel, and Roxas' wellbeing knowing that he was probably thinking the worst kind of fate for their red-haired friend. She hated seeing him this way, the way those blue eyes seemed so saddened. She put a hand on his shoulder and said: "He'll be fine Roxas..." I hope. As she opened her mouth to say something else to comfort him, a young, little girl came running over to her.

"My name is Flowx! What's yours new friend?"

Xion, cocked her head slightly to the side before replying: "Xion." Seeing the bomb dropping faster every second, she knew they had to evacuate soon. She rose to her feet and adressed Zexion. "Why don't you do us the honors of summoning a portal to take us to Xemnas and safety?"

A

Azrael

"How did I end up here?"

"That's what I want to know too. How in the hell did I end up here inside the castle anyways again?" Xiras muttered, blinking her eyes several times and looking around at her surroundings seeing Xadnte being healed by the Green Rhapsody. Poor guy must have been hurt badly to have all those Heartless needing to help him out. Saix in the meanwhile was being bashed in the head by the Reaper and Dusk nobodies while some other unidentified nobodies were whipping the captive on his back. Serves him right for hitting me like that. Fucking asshole deserves what's he getting right nowIt was right then and there when Xiras remembered how she got there. Oh yeah, those lesser nobodies of Ramaxuli's and Sumxic's bailed me, Xadnte and Saix before that bomb managed to waste us. I got to thank that numbskull for saving me again for the second time in a row but first, I need to get those Green Rhapsodies to finish the job of healing me. When the Rhapsodies ended their job healing Xadnte, she waved her arms and shouted. "Yo guys, you didn't do a good job healing me. Go heal me right now unless you want to have your ass kicked by me!"

The Green Rhapsodies sweatdropped nervously and rushed towards the Indian nobody. Fucking bitch, you don't order us around! We're only doing this because you asked us oh so nicely and it looks like our master Xadnte is friends with your fugly Delhi ass. thought the Heartless in what remnants remained of their subconscious as they showered her with Curaga magic.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
"Fine then."

She rubbed her arm where he had been gripping it, it was sore but not enough to actually be a bother. What bothered her the most was the tone in which he was speaking to her, and though his hood was up and she couldn't see his face, she could feel his sharp gaze resting on her.

"Lie all you want Kallen, the truth's bound to come out sometime. Just think about that the next time you use someone." He said before he ran out of the alleyway.

Kallen stood there a moment under the flickering light of the street lamp, staring at the blank, dingy walls before heading out of the alleyway herself. It was understandable that he "hated" her, after all, she had hurt him inexplicably whether he could technically "feel" or not. But as she came out into the broader streets, she realized now wasn't the time for such thoughts and she shook them out of her head. This was war, she couldn't be worrying about whatever relationship she had had with him, he was an enemy now, and she shouldn't worry about him. At least, that's what her head was telling her. Of course, whether or not she would actually come to think like that was a totally different scenario… By now she had effectively caught up with the rest of the troops, and there was talk of a massive bomb that was to be dropped, which is why the order had been given to withdraw. Well, I guess all that's left to do now is wait until I'm given new orders…

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"Sumxic, I be wise to close your mind when you're with me. Despite what you may assume of me, I am one who is driven merely by logic and reasoning to advance my goals for ambition and power."

Wha?! Geez, now you can read my mind? This...is bad...Thought Sumxic as his normal smile and calmness began to fade away, bringing a more worried and serious look.

"This castle has been created with only the most advanced arcane arts found only in the Realms of Darkness. Such defenses in this stronghold are so strong that not even the bomb that you may be speaking of will be strong enough to destroy it although I suggest you don't be so safe."

"G-good to hear, Master. I am sorry for doubting your plans, Ramaxuli. It...won't happen again. And I am glad to hear our fortress is as strong as it is, something worthy enough to house the Orden." He replied, trying to calm the situation a bit after discovering his master's ability to penetrate his thoughts. Being still harmed from the fight, he wasn't able to concentrate to keep his mind closed, so he did everything in his power to quell his curiousity and thoughts.

"Even with such defenses, I have a feeling that you will soon lose something or rather someone you hold dear. However, you won't lose her permanently yet in order to not lose this person, you need to sacrifice yourself soley to the Orden if you wish for her to live." Here Sumxic's eyes went wide open as he slowly turned his head until the looked forth straight into his. He, he wouldn't! Dammit, of course he would moron, he doesn't care...How could I be so stupid, letting him discover the fact I care about her! Ah, who am I kidding, it was obvious from the start. Once again, nice blunder Sumxic...And he's probably listening to this right now, not like it matters, he knows it all...

Yes, you fool! I am speaking to your mind directly now! Do you wish for my Reapers to end Xiras' life? Silence yourself and speak nothing of this to her unless you wish for her to be your sacrifice at world's end.

No! Please Ramaxuli, I'll do exactly as you say from here on. Just please...don't do anything to Xiras. There is no point in killing off your knights so readily when your Orden is just forming. And don't make her suffer for any of my failures or insubordination. My faults are my own, and I alone shall take the consequences, not her. Please, not her...

A

Azrael

No! Please Ramaxuli, I'll do exactly as you say from here on. Just please...don't do anything to Xiras. There is no point in killing off your knights so readily when your Orden is just forming. And don't make her suffer for any of my failures or insubordination. My faults are my own, and I alone shall take the consequences, not her. Please, not her...

Ramaxuli smirked upon reading the boy's pathetic plea to spare Xiras' life. Do you think I care whether the faults belong to your or her? You two are only my mere pawns in this long, arduous game called war and diplomacy and if throwing one of you or both would advance the goals of the Orden der Nocts. This is pure reality Sumxic and you must realize that if you wish to become whole again and not end up suffering the fates that will befall our primary enemies in the Commission, you will prevent yourself from saying or thinking any criticisms when either in my presence. If I catch you uttering my name in such a manner like before, consider that whore Xiras my first sacrifice when it is time to begin the end of this present world and replace it with a world where the nobodies can rule with me as God-King! The boy was certainly weakened from his battle with Saix and it was quite entertaining for Ramaxuli to intrude into his mind, reading his thoughts and knowing what the boy thought about him. As fun as it was to toy with the Jutebox Hero's mind, he couldn't let the others observe and suspect anything suspicious going on between him and Sumxic and thus so, he calmly said. "Now Sumxic, is something the matter? You seem...worried about something and I feel that as your friend, you should tell me so I can fix it."

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Do you think I care whether the faults belong to your or her? You two are only my mere pawns in this long, arduous game called war and diplomacy and if throwing one of you or both would advance the goals of the Orden der Nocts. This is pure reality Sumxic and you must realize that if you wish to become whole again and not end up suffering the fates that will befall our primary enemies in the Commission, you will prevent yourself from saying or thinking any criticisms when either in my presence.

While it saddens me you see us as mere pawns in this war, even though I have often sworn my loyalty to you, I understand the situation, Master. Such criticisms are pointless and I will control myself from having such misconduct. Please, forgive me, and don't hurt her, I'd do anything for you, just don't bring her into this...

If I catch you uttering my name in such a manner like before, consider that whore Xiras my first sacrifice when it is time to begin the end of this present world and replace it with a world where the nobodies can rule with me as God-King!

That, that need not be sir. As I have said, my life is yours to command as you wish. I am your sword, I am your shield, I am your Knight. I just beg of you, please bring no harm to Xiras. I will slay any enemy of yours, be it young or old, innocent or demonic. Anything you command will be brought out 100% so long as I know she is safe. Please...forgive my crude manner and spare Xiras from any punishment.

"Now Sumxic, is something the matter? You seem...worried about something and I feel that as your friend, you should tell me so I can fix it."

Shaking his head as he remembered his little talk with Ramaxuli was only in his head, so as the others couldn't hear, it took him a bit to realize he was being spoken to in an audible fashion. Looking up and bringing forth a false grin, he addressed his now viscous leader. "No, not at all master. I guess just a bit dizzy from the blood loss, but I will heal in time...And...thanks for worrying about me, good knowing I have a friend as kind as you. Now, may I ask for a pardon to go check up on our other allies and fill them in on the situation? That way you needn't waste time informing them on everything."

Please master, do not think I run to them to tell, I remember your threat and will stick to my word. In know way will a soul hear of this conversation or your abilities. I am your knight, and I shall obey...

A

Azrael

Shaking his head as he remembered his little talk with Ramaxuli was only in his head, so as the others couldn't hear, it took him a bit to realize he was being spoken to in an audible fashion. Looking up and bringing forth a false grin, he addressed his now viscous leader. "No, not at all master. I guess just a bit dizzy from the blood loss, but I will heal in time...And...thanks for worrying about me, good knowing I have a friend as kind as you. Now, may I ask for a pardon to go check up on our other allies and fill them in on the situation? That way you needn't waste time informing them on everything."

"Now why would I say no to a polite request like that? Consider your permission to visit our brethen granted, my friend." Ramaxuli said, grinning at the nobody and licking his soft lips with his tounge. How delicious it was to feel the fear coming from him! The scythe wielder didn't just love it...he relished it. Sumxic, I prefer that you maintain your cool before the others suspect that there is something afoot between us two when we're in the middle of fighting a war. If we make the wrong move, we might as well all end up dead and from what we had discussed concerning your precious friend's fate, you don't want her to die. So do it for your false love for her and work as my pawn in this complex, mind-boggling game. Now you better not tell them about what I said unless you wish to have them obliterated. My word is law!

Please master, do not think I run to them to tell, I remember your threat and will stick to my word. In know way will a soul hear of this conversation or your abilities. I am your knight, and I shall obey...

Wanting to avoid any suspicion by the others in the same room and throw anyone who was already doubting his intentions off, Ramaxuli approached Sumxic in the manner that someone would do to his or her friend and placed his arm on the nobody's shoulders and said. "Xiras and Xadnte probably had already woke up so it's best that you go downstairs now before either one of them or both go on a rampage and destroy that prison the Organization left behind. After all, I prefer that we keep the castle virtually intact and unmarred so we do not have to waste our time repairing nor rebuilding when we have everything that we need right here and now." Get out and leave me. Your presence is ruining my sight. Go say hello to the one you claim to love and remember this, my Reapers will be watching you. Oh yeah and just to make things quite interesting for me, I overheard a conversation or two from Xiras and she likes you too the way you like her.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"Now why would I say no to a polite request like that? Consider your permission to visit our brethen granted, my friend."

"Thanks master. You are...too kind..."

Sumxic, I prefer that you maintain your cool before the others suspect that there is something afoot between us two when we're in the middle of fighting a war. If we make the wrong move, we might as well all end up dead and from what we had discussed concerning your precious friend's fate, you don't want her to die. So do it for your false love for her and work as my pawn in this complex, mind-boggling game. Now you better not tell them about what I said unless you wish to have them obliterated. My word is law!

Yes, whatever you say I obey. You needn't worry about me Ramaxuli, maintaining a facade of relaxation is a specialty of mine. I will not let my thoughts and feelings interfere with my job as your knight, I guarantee that. I only wish to check on their conditions, being the pawn I am I cannot even hope to go against your law.

"Xiras and Xadnte probably had already woke up so it's best that you go downstairs now before either one of them or both go on a rampage and destroy that prison the Organization left behind. After all, I prefer that we keep the castle virtually intact and unmarred so we do not have to waste our time repairing nor rebuilding when we have everything that we need right here and now."

Extending out his hand, the darkness flickered from the floor until and aura wrapped him in the corridor. Turning his head, he nodded to his commander and gave him a thumbs up before saying- "Understood Ramaxuli, don't want Xiras to redecorate the place because of her aggressiveness huh?"

Get out and leave me. Your presence is ruining my sight. Go say hello to the one you claim to love and remember this, my Reapers will be watching you. Oh yeah and just to make things quite interesting for me, I overheard a conversation or two from Xiras and she likes you too the way you like her.

...is that so...thanks for the good news Ramaxuli. If you will excuse me, I'm off to see the one I love...

Forcing a laugh out, he finally let the darkness consume him as he appeared a bit away from the prison entrance. After looking around, as well as using his Mic Nobodies to to tell him no one was nearby except the group in the prison a good distance away, he approached the wall. Suddenly, both fists collided with the wall full force as he unleashed his anger. Mumbling under his breath a combination of swear words and verbally beating himself up, he finally shook it all off. Dismissing his Mics, he once again pulled over his false smile, adding on his spare pair of sun glasses he ordered a Dusk to retrieve, he headed off for his friends.

Finally arriving at their cells, he jumped in front and pointed his finger upon the two. "Traitors to the Orden, I hereby sentence you to death under the name of Ramaxuli! You fools believed you could get away, but Ramaxuli won't be so easily fooled! He knows everything about what you were up to! Hahahahahahahaha!" Throwing his arms upward, he held his menacing laugh for quite some time until he froze, finally doubling over with more laughter.

"Sorry, couldn't help but see your reactions! Anyway, don't go freaking out and breaking any walls down, this is our new castle. Its defenses will hold against the bomb, and I am glad the lesser nobodies were able to bring you here. Now come on, let's get you out of their, being in the same room as that idiot Saix must be degrading for you two." Open the gates and letting the two out, and closing it behind them leaving Saix alone, he spotted the Reapers watching over them. Giving them a glare that could pierce a soul, he shook it off as he sat down against a wall, lost in thought and rather tired from the recent events.

Whatever my future holds, it is sure to be a living hell. Obstacles and dangers everywhere, but no matter what I won't abandon her. He thinks my feelings are false, and that alone shows he has failed to become the enlightened despot this war needs. Feelings stem from the mind, not the heart. As long as i know what love is, as long as I believe I am in love, then I am just that: In love. No words will sway my belief. However, I will as I promised do whatever Ramaxuli wishes of me. I won't ever let anything happen to Sira. I may be Ramaxuli's Sword, Shield, and Knight, sworn to his law, but I am now and forever will be Sira's friends. My bond with her is stronger than the chokehold he has on my soul, and it will never falter under any hardship. All I can do now is let the music play, entangle my soul, and guide me down this path of mystery. So long as it is by her side, afraid I will not be...

A

Azrael

Finally arriving at their cells, he jumped in front and pointed his finger upon the two. "Traitors to the Orden, I hereby sentence you to death under the name of Ramaxuli! You fools believed you could get away, but Ramaxuli won't be so easily fooled! He knows everything about what you were up to! Hahahahahahahaha!"

"Now Sumxic, what have you smoked that's making you act this loopy! What do you maean that we've been declared traitors to the Orden? Xadnte nor me didn't do anything nor would want to do anything that would get misunderstood as an act of betrayal!" Xiras shouted at her friend in a confused tone in her voice, hiding the fear that was clearly being felt deep within her. What the hell is he even jabbering on about like some maniac? I didn't do anything that would be considering betraying the Orden! It's only been like not even yesterday since I joined the group. Sumxic has to be bullshitting me to think that Ramaxuli sent him out of all people to supposedly execute me. I hope he's bullshitting because if he's not, I might as well kiss my ass good-bye. Oh come on, this can't be happening! "Now stop laughing like a sociopath and act like your normal damn self before I take off my boot and shove it up your ass! It's not funny at all!"

Throwing his arms upward, he held his menacing laugh for quite some time until he froze, finally doubling over with more laughter.

"Now seriously, stop laughing like that and let us out of this damn cell before I start getting really mad!" Xiras pleaded, trying to break the iron bars. I want to get out of here for God's sake! Saix deserves it but not us two! I want to sleep in a decent bed in a decent room for once, not in some damn prison cell! God damn it Sumxic, this joke has been played out.

"Sorry, couldn't help but see your reactions! Anyway, don't go freaking out and breaking any walls down, this is our new castle. Its defenses will hold against the bomb, and I am glad the lesser nobodies were able to bring you here. Now come on, let's get you out of their, being in the same room as that idiot Saix must be degrading for you two."

"Just for letting us two out and leaving Saix behind, I'll forgive you this once." Xiras said, frowning at her supposed friend as she went over to Xadnte and helped the relatively wounded nobody walk out of the prison cell towards the lobby. "Only this once will I forgive you and it's smart if you don't mess with me unless you want to get snuffed." repeated the girl when her eyes looked upon Sumxic's eyes, glaring at him with pure intensity and rage. Why the hell did you even have to joke around like that? it's not funny when you play around with our fears of being executed like it's nothing to you. And to think I was starting to get used to you and show me what you are, an ass who doesn't take any of this seriouslly... "It's a good thing that this castle's prepared to handle something like those bombs that those planes were firing eveywhere. For your offer, I'll find somewhere for me and Xadnte to crash. Don't take it personal but I don't want to be with you nor Saix in the same room."

Waving her hand, the darkness had summoned itself and began spirling around itself in a circular motion which soon enlarged itself to the point that the portal was large enough for both her and Xante to enter through. Turning her head for one last time at Sumxic as the darkness began consuming the two nobodies, she said in an unusually grave tone. "Maybe I should had left the police to come after you and execute you like you should had been in the first place. It's moments like tihs where I wish that certain person in my life was gone and that certain person to disappear is you. Now if you excuse me, I need to find the kid and me some rooms in this castle to call our own. Go have fun talking to the prisoner for all I care." The darkness consumed them both and left them in the middle of a hallway, much like the one that led her and that man to the dressing room where they took the Organization cloaks. "Now which room should I take?"

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"Rest assured, my dear Nothing, or Nole, as you prefer, that the recently revived scientists are securely stowed within the bowels of my improvisational construct, and will meet their fates in good time."

"Is that meant to make me feel better? Because it's not doing such a great job." Nelox said to his armoured foe.

"What I am doing now is removing the head of the serpent, the main cause and perpetrator. You see, it is very much akin to dealing with a terrorist threat against the nation you run; now that the bombs have been disarmed, the terrorist himself must be brought to justice, lest he threaten the nation's precarious state of security any further."

"So now I'm a terrorist? Aww... you're really mean, you know! And... I'd really prefer you just die nice and quietly..." Nelox muttered, his eyes beggining to show annoyance.

"Amazing...Such power that emotion can bring if allowed...Yet so unstable; it is unlike any power I have yet encountered. But, just as the martial arts of the worlds were brought under my control, so will this newfound might." Suddenly, his hooded head shot up from his self-imposed trance, and, with a grin wider than any that had been seen on his stony face, collided his fist into the ground, causing such great tremors in the earth that massive quantities of debris, pulsing with dark energy, shot up from the ground in a straight line, fast approaching the Keyblade-wielding Nobody.

"Impressive my dear friend. But... you cannot kill me! You will be dead one thousand times over, before you land a oww!!" Nelox screamed in pain as he was thrown against a wall by the flying debris. He could no longer feel his left wrist. "Damn..." He whispered as he got up. "How did I get cocky? I'm a nobody. Nobodies don't get cocky." Kingdom Key tingled with warmth. "I am a nobody... You cannot kill what does not exist." Nelox pointed Kingdom Key at Ghainuus, and suddenly swung it into the wall of the coliseum they now stood in. "Thick walls..." He whispered to himself, before ripping the blade from the wall and beggining to run at Ghainuus.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"Just for letting us two out and leaving Saix behind, I'll forgive you this once. Only this once will I forgive you and it's smart if you don't mess with me unless you want to get snuffed."

"Understood, Xiras." Replied Sumxic as his smile faded and his face became devoid of emotion. Locking the cell door to Saix's cell, his glance made its way to the floor as he couldn't stand to look at her face. He was lucky he had spare shades, because his eyes displayed nothing but the emptiness that truely defined the very thing a Nobody was: Nothing.

"It's a good thing that this castle's prepared to handle something like those bombs that those planes were firing everywhere. For your offer, I'll find somewhere for me and Xadnte to crash. Don't take it personal but I don't want to be with you nor Saix in the same room."

"Don't worry, nothing personal, just as it never was...So go already, you need rest from that fight. I doubt either of you two are in any shape to help..." Such were the cold lingering words the exitied Sumxic's mouth. I must do this. In order to protect my friends, the one I love, I have to distance myself from them. If Ramaxuli gets angry with me he will go straight for them. No matter how much suffering and pain he puts me through, none of it can leak onto Sira. I won't let her be hurt because of me...

"Maybe I should had left the police to come after you and execute you like you should had been in the first place. It's moments like this where I wish that certain person in my life was gone and that certain person to disappear is you. Now if you excuse me, I need to find the kid and me some rooms in this castle to call our own. Go have fun talking to the prisoner for all I care."

If I had a heart, this is where I'd die of sorrow. "Heh, maybe you're right," He began as the portal closed on them, leaving him alone with the imprisoned Saix, soundless halls of the ward only emphasizing the morbid sensation. "Maybe if you had just left me for dead, I wouldn't have to plague your life...forgive me, Sira..."

A

Azrael

In front of the gummi cruiser, Warhawk commander Jerome Constantine from the pilot's seat continued to set the aircraft lower and lower in the sky. As the aircraft squadron descended from the atmosphere's upper levels, the large puffy white clouds began to rise above the bomber and soon within a period of a few seconds, they stood tall and superior above the squadron of aircraft. The coastline was strectched over the far horizon as the planes swooped down towards the sky and the pilots within observed the bloody battle occuring between the various factions already launching attacks againist each other in the city. The commander continued to stare at the battle going on in front of him when we heard a familiar voice echo through his headset.

"Approximately how far we are from setting our missiles on for launch on the enemy defenses?" Demetri inquired his commander, speaking to him through the headset. "I'm sorry for asking, sir but I wish to know when we'll blow these guys in the ground.

"Someone seems excited to kill some bastard nobodies before we're ready, are we Demi?" said commander Jerome teasingly, misinterpeting Demetricus' hesitant feelings as excitement for the battle. "I mean, I am just as excited as you and everyone onboard this plane to wipe out some nobodies. Heck, I'm probably even more so than you to snuff out those heartless fucks out of everyone in the damn military but I am one who advocates the belief in the virtue of patience. You need to be patient like the rest of us, soldier."

"Still didn't answer my question, commander or should I need to repeat myself?"

"Looks like I'm talking to a fucking smartass on the line. Finally someone I can relate with!" shouted Jerome to the other end, gleaming happily as he piloted the plane and led the remainder of the squadron towards the harbor. "It's only a couple of minutes until we begin launching these so-called nuclear bombs that the air traffic controllers above equipped us with on orders from Lucipher. In fact, we're right above the city harbor where General Richard and his army would be landing We'll be there before you can say Mansex."

"Sir, that joke is seriously played out to the point that it's not funny anymore," said Demetricus.

"A foot soldier like you wouldn't understand some damn humor anyways." Jerome responded to the soldier's response to his joke as he swerved the plane from the harbor and towards the downtown district. "Speaking of the mission, prepare those bombs that I mentioned before. Command is in agreement that we're going to destroy the place sky-high so don't fuck it up for everyone unless you want your ass whipped."

"Well...thank you anyways for telling me sir. It feels just like it's been five minutes since we flew out from the airships back in the Pride Lands. Guess time flies when you're thinking about slaughtering all those millions of nobodies living in the city. I'm kind of glad that you wouldn't be behind the seat of shooting these bombs at the city. I don't think anyone else besides me could take it."

-----

Millions of nobodies live in the World That Never Was? I wasn't informed by Hojo nor anyone in the general staff that so many people live in that city. Demetricus has a point in that not many people, no matter how much we are geared to de-humanize those nobodies. that I wouldn't have the heart to simply obliterate them with the weapons we have... These were the thoughts that boggled Jerome's mind as he piloted the gummi ship and led the rest of the Warhawk squadron to attack the enemy positions in the city after he and Demetricus had disconnected. It makes me wonder what we're really doing here is going to deliver the peace that all of us had been seeking when we joined this little liberation force of Lucipher's. Are we truly ending the peace by attacking the nobody homeworld or are we just spreading the flames of this conflict to other worlds? Perhaps it is wrong to attack them for them not having hearts...does it really make them unable to feel true emotions like we do. Maybe in the end by us participating in this mission, we've proven ourselves to be the truly heartless ones in this battle. It's all a damn tragedy and especially so that we have to end up destroying the place if we end up losing. Place looks like it would be a tranquil, humble city if it were in more sane hands.

When the optimal release time located on the dashboard flashed one minute, Jerome turned on the aircraft’s intercom and shouted. “We’re less than a minute from reaching your target, Aries! Prepare yourselves, Agrabahi stormtroopers and god speed while us bombers handle the job of making your job easy."

-----

In the back of the aircraft, Demetricus and Ukazus made the final preparations. Demetricus configured the controls to open the shuttle bay doors, exposing the massive neutron bomb. He then entered the codes that were required to release the bomb from the plane. The only thing left to do was hit the release button.

“We’re ready to release that bomb, sir!” Demetricus shouted into the intercom. Let's get this shit over with!

“Roger that, Demetri. We’re about thirty seconds away from our target. If this is the time, I suggest you say your prayers before we start this shit."

“Is something wrong up there, sir?”

“Yo Kaz! Something happened up there. Commander ain't responding to me like he should be."

“Hold your horses, boy. He’s flying a damn plane while leading us and the other thousand people in the squadron after all. Wait a minute would-”

His sentence was cut off by the loudest explosion the young Warhawk soldier had ever heard. The sound came from the cockpit of the plane, where Uzakus and the others had been piloting the plane. In an instant, the plane’s steady course was rocked into complete freefall. Looking to his right, he saw one of his fellow comrades lying unconscious. The dislodged intercom system lay at his side.

-----

"What the hell are you jabbering about?" yelled someone.

"Are you a fucking foreigner or what? I've said the enemy got missile launchers set up all across the perimeter. See for yourselves!"

“My God…you’re right. I thought Lucipher's army was going to divert the enemy forces into the beach!"

“They must’ve scouted him out before the attack! We’re goners now-”

The pilots saw the missile the second before impact. It brushed the nose of the plane, completely disintegrating the cockpit and ripping the aircraft in two.

-----

In the rear of the aircraft, Demetricus stood in complete shock as all responsibility in completing the mission with success all landed down on his shoulders. Oh Kingdom Hearts damn it, what the hell am I going to do now? I'm all on my own now and it's my time to do something for the Warhawks. Eyeing at the more or less intact communications device next to his seat, the soldier took it out and began screaming and shaking at the machine. "Ukazus, can you hear me? Ukazus, god fucking dammit, I want you to answer me if you're still alive!" Oh shit, Ukazus and the others are probably all dead and I'm the one that's left. Perhaps I'm the only one in my squadron that was ever meant to survive this. If I am not meant to live, I promise that I would go out in a fiery bang as I promised when I first joined. I signed my name in that contract with my parent's blood meaning I can't bail out. I would not allow it to happen...now while I'm still alive.

“Ukazus, can you hear me. Please, come on damn it!” Fuck, no damn reply from him. I might as well consider him dead from now on. I know now that it's all up to me. I got to be a big brave dog! Jacobs turned to the intricate control console he had been preparing not a minute before. Oh shit, the red button is oh so shiny! The red release button seemed to be illuminated brighter than every other switch or gadget. Time was running out. A decision had to be made. "Even though it's my first month being here but I'm doing this for everyone who I hold close in my hear, everyone's hearts be blessed and be one with Kingdom Hearts. I hope you appreciate my final sacrfice." It's time to do it.

Demetricus jammed his palm into the button. The bomb ejected out the bottom of the plane and tumbled toward the surface. Knowing that his time was very little to be wasting and that a small chance remained for him to avoid being killed when the plane would crash into the skyscraper, Demetricus opened the emergency exit and flung himself out of the plane, quickly unfastening the parachute. The land below the Warhawk soldier shook violently. A collage of colors temporarily blinded him from witnessing the destruction that was caused by him. As a powerful northern wind blew him further away from the detonation site, he allowed himself to turn away and prepare to land towards an abandoned tugboat in the middle of the city harbor. As he landed, Demetricus looked back and stared into the sky as the pure destruction reaked its havoc on the world.

Peace will never come.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Silence.

Ever since he came back to Castle Oblivion, silence had been his only companion for the moment. God, how much he hated it. Thinking about her, about them, about everything that had happened ever since he became a Nobody. Memories... What good are they if they are merely tidbits of the past. What he had to focus on now was the future and not these memories that were plaguing him, the ones that surrounded her had to be left alone too. At least for the time being.

The only sound he could hear was the sound of his footsteps as they reverberated throughout the monotonous halls of Castle Oblivion. As he walked past the rooms of the Commission's former and still-present members he couldn't help but think: What happened? The Rose Order seemed to be doing fine. That is, until betrayal had made itself known and available. Along with that, more obstacles had come in the way of re-building Kingdom Hearts and becoming whole once more.

Finally, Xreos quit pacing the room in which the seats of the Commission members resided. He gazed upon the lowest chair and then slowly made his way up to his own. This is where he resided... This was his rank. Still, he could never forget the things other had mentioned. Arxua asked if he would ever overthrow the leader of the Commission. Lucipher noted all his strengths and dubbed him capable of revolting and succeeding as did Luxord.

Xreos' hazel eyes finally rested upon the highest chair in the room. The Superior's seat. The blond Polaris Archer rested his hand upon it and closed his eyes in thought.

"What am I to do?"

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
"Dead?" asked Larxene in surprise, "Since when was I supposed to be dead? Hey, I'm still talking to you! Get back here!"

The Savage Nymph followed Xion over to the crowd of people, most of whom she recognized immediately, but some whom she didn't. Zexion was there, along with Roxas, who was kneeling beside...wait, was that Axel? What had happened to him? Judging from the look on Roxas' face, it was something bad.

***​

Roxas had never been plagued with such strong feelings of worry and dread. As a Nobody, he had often expressed concern for Axel and Xion, but now he was starting to see how shallow that concern had really been. When Zexion had hinted that Axel's condition might be very serious, Roxas had felt fear deep in his heart, worse than normal. The experience made him wonder how much Nobodies really thought it through when they said they were desperate for their hearts. Of course, he would never trade in this anxiety for no emotion at all, not when he was experiencing so many positive emotions as well (particularly his love for Xion). He merely wondered how many Nobodies kept the whole picture in mind when they said how wonderful it would be to feel again. It was, but certainly not 100% of the time.

"What happened?"

The dread began to lessen immediately as Roxas recognized Xion's gentle voice. He wondered when she had arrived, but it didn't really matter; she had arrived at the precise moment when he needed a friend. "One of the Warhawks attacked Axel, and Zexion said something about him being in a coma or something." Although he couldn't exactly recall what a coma was, he had a feeling that it was pretty serious.

One of the little kids interupted Xion, but she told him off and quickly returned to the problem at hand. She put a hand on his shoulder and said: "He'll be fine Roxas..."

"I hope you're right," he replied sadly, as he put his arm around her and gave her a one-armed hug. Already, he felt a little better. Hey, they'd been through far worse together, hadn't they? He himself had almost been killed in front of them, but they had pulled through. Zexion would figure out what was wrong with Axel, and then maybe the three of them could sneak off for a little sea-salt ice cream in Twilight Town. It felt like eons since he had participated in that favorite pasttime with his friends, and now that he had a heart, it would feel even more special.

***​

Zexion wasn't paying attention to the interaction between Roxas, Xion, Flowx, and Igretx; he was more focused on the unexpected and unpleasant development that had Larxene standing in front of him. Her stance wasn't hostile for once, so she probably hadn't figured out what he'd done to her yet. And judging from the curious expression on her face as she watched Roxas and Xion tend to Axel, she didn't remember how he'd betrayed her in Castle Oblivion. That was all well and good; Zexion simply needed to make sure that it stayed that way. Perhaps he could convince her to join their Organization, but he was running out of time, as Xion was quick to point out:

"Why don't you do us the honors of summoning a portal to take us to Xemnas and safety?"

Zexion looked up at the ominous, glowing object that was getting closer to earth. "But of course; we must rendez-vous with Xemnas wherever he may be. I suggest trying Halloween Town first, as that was the world that we last retreated to. I, on the other hand, have important matters to deal with elsewhere that the Superior is already available. When you find him, Xion, kindly inform him that I will be able to be reached somewhere within the world of Deep Jungle."

***​

Meanwhile, Larxene had walked over to where Axel was lying on the ground. "Whoa, what happened to him?" she asked Roxas.

"We're still trying to figure that out," said Roxas wearily, "And what are you doing here, Larxene?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? I came here on Commission business, but I'm finding it more enjoyable to gloat over your misfortunes!"

"Congratulations, Larxene," said Zexion, "You have just been selected to help Roxas carry Axel to Halloween Town."

"WHAT?"

"Go on. Unless you wish to stay here and be obliterated by the enemy."

"No thanks," replied Larxene, as she bent over, grabbed Axel's arm, and slung it over her shoulders. Roxas hurried over and grabbed his friend's other arm, while Larxene muttered to the unconcious man, "You're lucky I actually like you, or I wouldn't be doing this."

Ha! If she only knew... thought Zexion. He formed a portal to Halloween Town, wished them good luck, and transported himself away from the dark city into the hot, steamy depths of Deep Jungle. Or, to be more precise, one of its beaches, which had an abandoned trading outpost which would be perfect for keeping Aries until he was a sufficient enough warrior for the Organization.

Zexion deposited Aries on to the beach, who's mind was now completely devoid of his memories. After a few moments, the man's eyes fluttered open, and Zexion was standing over him with a look of fake concern. "I would ask you how you are feeling, but I know that you cannot feel anything at all. Do you remember losing your heart? Don't worry, there are a group of people, including myself, who suffer from the same condition, and we would like to help you get back on your feet. My name is Zexion, and your new name..." He traced out the letters A-R-I-E-S, added an X, and swirled them around to create a new name, just as Xemnas had done with real Nobodies in the past. "...is Seirax."

***​

Roxas ignored Larxene's complaints as best as he could while he tried to plan out the next few steps. Zexion was gone, but surely Xemnas could help them cure Axel? And if not, he and Xion would not rest until they found a way to revive their best friend. If there was one thing that could set Roxas over the edge, it was the prospect of losing his two dearest friends, the ones for whom his life centered around.

Somewhere, in the darkness of his heart, something stirred. It had remained dormant since the fight with Nelox on Destiny Islands, but Roxas' pain over the possible loss of a friend had triggered a response of the type that was about to make his life very unpleasant.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
(OCC-Just a small post to end my run in S1)

Dana, Aaron and Sephira ran, looking for the soldiers but when they got to their supposed position they weren't there. "Stay calm everyone..." said Dana as he looked all around looking for Larxene, but it seemed she wasn't there. "Well, if the soldiers are gone, how do we get back?" asked Sephira. "Some-something's telling me in my head that.... I can teleport us out of here..." said Aaron. "Really?" asked Dana. "Yes" replied Aaron. "Then get us out of here!!" yelled Dana. "Alright, Dana, Sephira, get by me" said Aaron. Dana and Sephira huddled up with Aaron. "By the power that I have been blessed with get me and my friends away from danger and back to Lucipher and the Warhawks!!" yelled Aaron as he looked up at the sky. The three Keybladers disappeared from the World That Never Was.

Last edited:

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
"But of course; we must rendez-vous with Xemnas wherever he may be. I suggest trying Halloween Town first, as that was the world that we last retreated to. I, on the other hand, have important matters to deal with elsewhere that the Superior is already available."

Oh really? Xion thought to herself as her eyes imediately went straight for Zexion's lexicon. Whatever this matter is, has to do with that "weapon" of his doesn't it? Still she couldn't dwell on the matter for too long because in a few very short moments, The World That Never was and everything in it would be completely destroyed and killed.

"When you find him, Xion, kindly inform him that I will be able to be reached somewhere within the world of Deep Jungle."

"Will do, Zexion." Xion replied with a simple nod of the head. She then went on her way over to Roxas to see if she could help in anyway, shape, or form. But Larxene seemed to beat her to it. As Xion observed Larxene helping Axel, she couldn't help but wonder: why? Xion had heard from other members how she hated Axel for a reason Xion still didn't know. Plus, why was she still alive if this Sora kid defeated her in Castle Oblivion. There were so many questions Xion wanted answered but she would have to wait for another time since the main priority was to leave quickly. As Zexion finsihed forming the portal, Xion made sure that everyone made it through before she stepped through herself. As the portal closed behind her, all she could hear was impressive explosion that would be the end of everything in The City That Never Was.

The darkness around her came to a halt as she reappeared in Halloween Town. She looked around Gullontine Square and its dark atmosphere and remembered when the Organization previously was here. She noted that not too far from her, was Roxas, Larxene, and her coma-ridden friend, Axel. At some moments he didn't seem okay, case in point being Dauroth's realm, but no matter what, she would do anything for him. She knew that there must be a way to bring him back from this coma, and she would do anything in her power to bring him back. She couldn't afford to lose him. He was her best friend and he would continue to be.

As for her other best friend, Roxas, she was quite certain on how she felt about him now. After running away from that damned shadow monster, she came to realize how much she cared about Roxas. He defended her, and protected her even though it put his own well-being in danger. Especially since his near-death experiences, Xion couldn't possibly bring herself to imagine a life with him gone. She wanted to stay with him. After all, he said he loved her...

And she loved him too.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Xadnte slowly felt the energy rushing through his body again. He looked at the Green Rhapsody healing him and touched the top of his head. He brought his fingers around it and brought it down toward him, embracing it as he woud a pet. It responded with a sprinkle of green mist, healing him more. Xadnte smirked at the thing.

"You're not so bad....But I wonder what the others are up too...I hope Sumxic and Xiras come back in one piece." He said, standing up and streching his body.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
It was dark.
Axel tried to open his emerald-green eyes, but his eyelids didn't obey the orders of his brain. He couldn't move, speak or see... Not even feel. Floating in the irritating black mist, he tried to regain his full conciousness. He couldn't remember what had happened - in a flash of light his mind had blacked out, he only barely feeling how he had hit the ground.
The red-head tried to focus, but his thoughts slipped away all the time. He was on the brink of waking up, but couldn't force himself to do so. For a brief moment he wondered, why no-one had healed him. Or maybe his state was something that couldn't be cured... What if he would stay unconcious for forever?

Suddenly Axel heard something. It was so distant, that he couldn't recognize the words, yet he knew that it was a woman speaking. It didn't quite sound like Xion, though... Still, awfully familiar.
He felt someone grabbing him and raising him from the ground... It seemed that the dark curtain dominating his thoughts rose slightly. Focusing with all the strength he had, he tried to open his eyes and wake up. The darkness stayed, swirling around him stubbornly.
After several tries, he was ready to give up. The fog didn't fade, his body didn't work. Frustrated, he made one more desperate effort, and to his surprise, it worked. At least somehow.

His eyes snapped open for less than a second, his mouth opening, ready to shout.
"Roxas, Xion!" he spoke out the names of his best friends, before drifting back into the darkness as quickly as he had left it. It seemed he could fight against his coma-like state, but only for short moments. Exhausted due to the effort, he let his mind sink into the blackness. He would try again later.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Darkness. That was all that surrounded me. All alone within its icy cold
clutches. But before, I despaired. I had thought all to be lost. I was wrong.
This stuff, it gave me power. It couldn't control me, I controlled it. Riku also
controlled it. But he did not deserve it.

He completely forgot about me when Kairi was in danger, and Mirosius nearly
killed me. He doesn't even care about finding Blake or Cal, even though they
could be dead. All that matters is that Kairi stays alive, to him. And for that
reason, he cannot ever lead. When you forget those who trusted you, and put all
their faith in you, you don't deserve to lead anyone. And then there's the King.

By now I've figured out he's the one who saved me from those Nobodies. His
castle and all its subjects, put in horrible danger. And he was nowhere to be
found. Disney Castle was lost. Neither deserves what they have. Neither deserves
to lead. I however... I will right their wrongs.

I will find the fates of Blake and Cal, I will enact my revenge on Kallen,
Haruki and Lars, I will lead the Restoration Society, defeat the
Commission... And eventually, I'll kill Kairi. And then I'll see how Riku feels.
Will he try and kill me, when he did nothing after the apparent deaths of all of
his subordinates? Yes. Kairi means the world to him. And for that reason, Riku
as well must die. And in the end, I will be King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back