• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Commission S1: Let Kingdom Come! [Kingdom Hearts Infinities Roleplay]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

(OOC: I'm going to just going to push the plot)

"Do you actually believe that simple tricks will simply render me helpless like that again? I am not like the other opponents that you had encountered and annihilated in the years you ruled the ancient Organization with a strong, tyrannical iron fist. In fact, I am someone who you should think a moment or two before you even think of striking me again unless you want to risk the chance of me using your very power over nothingness to enhance my own strength." Ramaxuli warned sternly, observing the nobody of Xehanort suspiciously as the two stood on the rooftop alone. He's not easy at all to fight with. One of the very who manage to impress with their strength although such strength should not belong to someone so unworthy like him. If fate on my side, I'll shall take his powef and augment it to my own but if fate decides not to allow me to be do it, I shall go againist fate and achieve this power for myself! For only one can have the ultimate power that is Kingdom Hearts! Certainly he had proved himself right that Xemnas would not be an easy opponent to fight againist; the assumption that the Organization leader had trained himself since the day that he was defeated and exiled in order to confront Marluxia or rather himself, the self-proclaimed perfected Marluxia analogue. I don't care if he's gotten better...his power will sooner or later becomes mines."Despite what you may say, I can feel your anger and hatred for manifesting deep down inside yourself. It tickles to me to know that a nobody who proclaims that he is truly emotionless."

Zeph

imp of the perverse
What was taking the Nobody so long to attack, she had no idea. Well? What's taking so long, you are gonna-

"Well, I don't know about you my dear mademoiselle but this doesn't seem to fair does it?" He said, slowly walking forward.

Say what? Kallen looked on warily as he advanced towards her. She didn't have any idea what he was talking about, but she almost wished she had some "room to breathe" per se. With her back up against the wall, it didn't provide her with many options other than a head-on attack; however she had seen some crates and other things a little ways behind him, so if she could just get past this Nobody, she would have more of an advantage.

"So to help out your case, why don't we do this hand-to-hand?" He queried, as he placed his rapier in its sheath.

Oh, so it was about weapons, or lack thereof, then. He thought she was unarmed, and so was offering to put away his weapon in order to "even thing out". And while it may be true that she was unarmed in the literal sense, having no sword or other object to use, her fists were more than adequate. "Quite the gentleman, are we?" she muttered under her breath as she continued eyeing him. The girl almost felt bad, not giving him fair warning, but she doubted he would take her seriously; still though, he had put away his 'weapon' to make things fairer, (and truth be told, she didn't particularly like the idea of facing a blade like that with just her bare hands) so the least she could do was offer a fair warning. "I should tell you though-" The brunette's words were cut off by her unknown opponent speaking again.

"Oh where are my chivalrous manners? Ladies first." He said, a sly grin finding its way on his face.

I can hear by his voice that he's smiling… he's so mocking me. "Fine, but I should tell you, my fists are my weapons!" Kallen nodded once and rushed towards her foe, aiming for an uppercut.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
- The World That Never Was -

In his focus on the Warhawk, Zexion had ignored the other beings present in the street, but that changed when one of them, a young woman, approached him. "Zexion?" She pushed herself away from the enemy and walked over to Zexion's side. "Why, hello. I'm Bellatrix. I've been told that you can help me, and I was hoping to join your alliance."

"Indeed?" he replied curiously, "Well, unfortunately for you, I am not the Superior of this Organization, and therefore it is not my place to decide. You will have to meet with our leader first and..."

"What is this, a damn tea party!! Pay attention fool!!" He yelled, sending a wave of is needles from his sword that could piece the flesh with ease. "Come on, it's you all against me, try and make this somewhat fun before I kill you all!!"

"Oh shut up!" yelled Roxas, as he ducked and avoided the flying needles. He was too angry with this Warhawk to worry about his own life at the moment.

"Calm yourself Roxas, and stop acting as though you had a heart," said Zexion. Roxas opened his mouth to say something, but then curiously stopped and said no more. Perhaps he had decided to save it for later or thought it would be unwise to challenge one of his allies right now, but it could also mean that he was hiding something. Either way, Zexion would look into it once he had a better chance to observe the Warhawk's powers. He calmly took out his Lexicon and sucked up all of the needles. "Interesting display of powers you have there," he said to the man in a casual tone, "Is that all you can do, or do you care to demonstrate your skills some more? As for you Bellatrix, perhaps I could put in a good word for you to my Superior if you prove yourself by defeating this man yourself."

A

Azrael

Carrying Xadnte on her shoulder and using her Gravity element to levitate Saix's body, Xiras walked through the empty, bloodied streets expecting to meet up with Ramaxuli and the others at the castle soon. Despite many of the troops either dead or retreating back to their respective military camps, it did not mean that the streets were safe for anybody, especially a nobody, to walk around. There still risked a high chance that someone would make trouble for her and attempt to kill her for personal glory and what not. She could easily kill them by sending anyone who dared to touch her and her cargo into a nearby wall but it did not help lower the possibilities of being attacked. No one within the Commission's ranks were aware of their leader's absence from participating in the battle along with the others for now but once someone knew that Saix was gone, it would be a matter of time before they would search in this section of the city and find her. That is if they were able to find her before she could reach her allies in the Orden der Nocts.

"And to think that for a second, that this mission was much more easier than I thought it would be. I finally made it back without having anyone else besides blue boy try to cross me." Xiras said, upon reaching the Castle That Never Was' gates. A sigh of relief engulfed her as the Indian nobody stumbled to the ground on her knees and dropped the two men on the pavement. Man, I'm beat! Several lesser nobodies, assumed to be the ones that Sumxic controlled due to their slight resemblance to their leader, rushed over to Xiras and helped her stand back on her feet while four dusk passed them to grab Xadnte and Saix. At least I know that these minions are on our side. I recognize those nobodies from anywhere...only someone like Sumxic would be stupid enough to have fugly looking servants. Speaking of the devil, where the hell is that numbskull at? He told me that he was going on ahead to the castle and seeing that he was nice enough to send a welcoming party to make sure no one wasted me nor Xadnte, he should be nearby... Looking up at the castle, her green eyes spotted several strange objects flying over at the south from her position. Actually make that several things...I never seen those things before. Xiras expressed even more concern as she observed the 'metal bird' in front of the group shot several glowing objects from itself at several high-rise buildings with the others following suit. Wait a damn minute, what are those things doing so high up in the sky?

Before she could wonder any further, a female Reaper, a lesser nobody that was obviously the ones who served none other than the Orden hochmeister Ramaxuli, grabbed Xiras and carried her on it's shoulder much to the girl's deteriment. We would take them back to the safety of Ramaxuli's stronghold and hope that we will not be swept in by what I fear will occur within the next couple of minutes. Trust me, I know what will occur and none of us want to be here to witness it! All of us must follow the mandate of Lord Sumxic and our maximum authority Master Ramaxuli and make sure all of the members must survive whatever might occur! The other nobodies followed the Reaper's example and grabbed Saix and Xadnte's bodies, using what power held within themselves to be united and form one large dark corridor leading to what appeared to be a prison long abandoned. Hurry up and close that damn dark corridor before the force of that blast kills us all! The Reaper ordered sternly, throwing Xiras onto the marble floor on top of the two male nobodies and aiding the other nobodies close the corridor, preventing the explosion from reaching them.

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"Despite what you may say, I can feel your anger and hatred for manifesting deep down inside yourself. It tickles to me to know that a nobody who proclaims that he is truly emotionless."

Xemnas ignored Ramaxuli's words and slowly tilted his head towards the sky. Multiple planes were above them, zooming over the battlefield. "Hmm... Amazing, is it not? Those with hearts would do anything to kill those who lack them. And yet, their leader himself is one of our kind." Xemnas' dragon slammed the Groundshaker through a few buildings, and while it got up flew the gap towards Xemnas. Xemnas lept into the air, and now stood atop its head. "I bid thee farewell Marluxia." Xemnas said as the dragon turned itself around, crushing many buildings and soldiers underneath. "Oh servants of the void, the battle is lost. My children... return yourselves to there, where we have resided for so long since the loss of our castle." Xemnas' voice echoed through the world, and all who saw the lone figure, his voice booming, atop that great beast on that day would remember the feeling. Majestic... and yet ominous. A large corridor of darkness surrounded Xemnas and the Dragon, and the two disappeared together into another world. Which one? Why... I would think it obvious. At this point, the best place to regroup was... Halloween.

Last edited:

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
"Indeed?" he replied curiously, "Well, unfortunately for you, I am not the Superior of this Organization, and therefore it is not my place to decide"

"Oh." Bellatrix said glumly. Well how hard can it be to get into this Organization if two little eight year olds got in? "So, what do I have to do to join Zexion?" She queried.

"You will have to meet with our leader first and..."

"What is this, a damn tea party!! Pay attention fool!!" He yelled, sending a wave of is needles from his sword that could piece the flesh with ease. "Come on, it's you all against me, try and make this somewhat fun before I kill you all!!"

Bellatrix rolled her eyes at the man's remark as she placed her blade back in its case. "He sounds like he's on a drunken rampage." She muttered to herself. Bellatrix wanted to mute him, and so she took that into consideration as she dodged the flying needled that came forth from his blade.

"Interesting display of powers you have there," he said to the man in a casual tone, "Is that all you can do, or do you care to demonstrate your skills some more? As for you Bellatrix, perhaps I could put in a good word for you to my Superior if you prove yourself by defeating this man yourself."

A grin found its way onto Bellatrix's lips. "No problem." At that moment her eyes switched over to a vivid shade of red as she stepped forward towards the enraged enemy. In a swift, fluid motion she sent a kick to his chest which would knock the wind out of someone as she proceeded with strong upercut. She began to obstruct his vision as she minimized the amount of light his eyes were reciving, Bellatrix got to the point where all he could see was just pitch black. She sent another jab to his face and said: "Bet ya didn't see that one coming."

~*~
As Xion stepped into the war-torn streets of The World That Never Was, she began to make her way towards the Brink of Despair where she last left Roxas, Axel, and that girl. As she walked through, she heard a noise unlike any other she had heard in a while. It was that, of a plane. She looked up towards the sky to see more than one plane flying high above the sky. She watched as bright glowing objects were released from them and began to fall down towards the city streets. Xion felt as though she had seen this kind of senario before, but she couldn't place where. It was then that she remembered when Xemnas had her study the differences between modern and keyblade warfare. The word that came to mind when she watched that glowing object falling was bomb. "Oh no..." If she was right, that this thing nearing the ground was a bomb, and if the Organization didn't evacuate in time, then they would all die. And to add to her limitation of time, Xemnas ordered all of the Organization to head back to their "unoffical base". Knowing that time was of the essence, she summoned a corridor and set her sights to the Brink of Despair.

I must get to them in time!
~*~
"Fine, but I should tell you, my fists are my weapons!"

Like I haven't already guessed that... Xreos thought to himself as he rolled his eyes in annoyance. Suddenly, a force colided against his jaw and then a throbbing sensation began to take form. He rubbed his jaw lightly nodding his head very slowly and smoothly. "Nice one..." He then dropped to the ground and with one leg, swiped at the young woman's legs which would cause her to lose balance and fall to the ground.

A

Azrael

Xemnas ignored Ramaxuli's words and slowly tilted his head towards the sky. Multiple planes were above them, zooming over the battlefield. "Hmm... Amazing, is it not? Those with hearts would do anything to kill those who lack them. And yet, their leader himself is one of our kind."

"I had been informed and am quite aware that the leader of those who are currently bombing this metropolis is what the humans had bestowed upon those lacking hearts such as you and I, mere shells left behind from the creation of a Heartless. There is no need to tell me what is quite obvious to me. After all, only someone who lacked a heart would ever be capable of ordering destruction upon innocent bystanders." Ramaxuli answered, trying to hold back what fury managed to luckily be contained within him from being unleashed on the Organization leader. With what I had observed myself along with the information gathered by the others on this Warhawks liberation force, I am quite interested to find out more about this Lucipher person who's in charge of the group. He leads his armies into battle for the goal to exterminate those who are nobodies, creatures who were shunned by both light and dark so thus are aligned with neither path yet he himself is denying his own self for idealistic goals. He believed that someone foolish enough to believe to use whatever means are necessary, even to risk the lives of the very men who revere him as a king, when bended towards his side through the powers of lies cloaked as truth would make the perfect member to the Orden. And that person is you, Lucipher. Chuckling at the sight of the planes sent by Lucipher bombarding the city, Ramaxuli said. "Now Xemnas, I prefer we stop speaking to one another and draw out your weapons before you allow me to send you back to the darkness from whence you came."

Xemnas' dragon slammed the Ground-shaker through a few buildings, and while it got up flew the gap towards Xemnas. Xemnas lept into the air, and now stood atop its head. "I bid thee farewell Marluxia." Xemnas said as the dragon turned itself around, crushing many buildings and soldiers underneath.

"How disappointing to hear that you are unable to continue this little game of ours. And to think I almost thought that we were going to be such good friends from now on." Ramaxuli answered with a sarcastic tone in his voice, forcing the scythe held in his hands to return back into the nothingness. Why am I not surprised that Xemnas would play the role of coward? Xehanort was never known to confront his enemies directly unless his plans had been foiled or he had been forced to do so... Not shocked at all, he had anticipated that his counterpart's former superior would retreat despite them both being equal in their raw strength. I don't understand his reasoning but I suppose it has something to do with those planes bombing the existence out of this city's buildings. Perhaps Xemnas had the right idea to stop this fight before we would both be killed and this opporunity to flee to safety shall not be wasted. The brunet summoned a corridor of darkness behind him and began stepping into the portal's shadows only to look back as Xemnas rode away to the horizon on top of his dragon, I will one day have my revenge on you.

"Damn...dammit. Song, is nothing...nothing but a double-edged sword...this song. J-just, have to wait...for healing song..." mumbled Sumxic.

"Now my friend Sumxic, what is hurting you so much that you are on the floor bleeding to death?" Ramaxuli asked the nobody, pushing himself out of the dark corridor and stepping onto the relatively empty room. "I am wondering why are you here while the others had practically disappeared. It is strange to see you without your precious companion Xiras and the neophyte Xadnte. In fact, I have not seen Charxai, Chizuyo, nor Tompex for that matter and this many members being gone has me worried."

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Tompex noticed something at this point. He was on the wrong building. "Wha? How is that even possi... never mind..." He let out a sigh. Suddenly, a huge dragon flew past him, with a familiar man standing on its head. "Why you!" He yelled as he jumped off the building and... fell about ten stories. "Aahh!!!!!!!!" He screamed until... "Well duh!" He opened a corridor of darkness, reappearing inside the Castle that Never was. "Hey! Anyone home?" He called, hoping for an answer.

(OOC: Short, but to the point.)

A

Azrael

"Hey! Anyone home?" He called, hoping for an answer.

"It seems that despite Xemnas' rather rough, cruel treatment that you managed to survive his attacks and proved me wrong for once in my-" Ramaxuli was about to say until looking with his left eye, staring waywards at a nearby shattered window that shown a nice view of the nobody homeworld when he was thrown into the floor. What the hell is going on? His eyesight was absolutely perfect and the Orden hochmeister was able to tell from the distance that something was buzzing around the city. That noise...it is far too loud to be belonging to any Gummi ships. I would know this but there are no memories of such a vehicle. Certainly, not one of the weapons that I come to learn about from Lumaria's childhood. The flying objects were not any normal Gummi Ship used by explorers to travel distant worlds and were something similiar in concept, yet technologically superior. Specifically, there was a squadron of fighter jets racing through the metropolis shooting several shining objects from their wings. Wait, now I remember what those things are. Those things are an extremely rare form of weapons used to cause mass destruction and chaos to their intended target...it is what they call a nuclear weapon! He remembered very little from Lumaria's childhood but recalled learning about the potential of a weapon as powerful and deadly during a chemistry class. Oh no...but can the castle withstand such power?

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"Interesting display of powers you have there," he said to the man in a casual tone, "Is that all you can do, or do you care to demonstrate your skills some more? As for you Bellatrix, perhaps I could put in a good word for you to my Superior if you prove yourself by defeating this man yourself."

"No problem."

"Seeing as how you were able to dodge and block that attack, I assumed you were smart. But seeing as you think one of you freaks alone would be enough to stop proves you are indeed an idiot. You think I'd merely jump down clearly outnumbered without the idea of winning? I am more than capable of wiping you all out, but if you insist on dying one after the other, be my guess." Replied Aries, as he turned his attention to the woman ordered to defeat him.

Suddenly, an attack connected with his ribs, sucking the air out of him as he gasped for breath. Next he received a strong uppercut, causing some blood to spatter from his mouth, and finally a jab to his face.

"Bet ya didn't see that one coming."

"Don't think you have the best of me yet! Where are you-" He started to say, suddenly freezing in place as he noticed his sight growing dimmer and dimmer till nothing but darkness was visible. What's this, she didn't even touch my eyes yet she blinded me. Strange power, and not what I need with the enemy around me as such. I can't hold back. Stabbing Indole into the ground, nearly piercing his foot, a giant box of steel surrounded him on all sides, thick and dense enough to repel most attacks. Pulling out his ast bomb, a Napalm as the provider called it, he swallowed it as it burst into flames and was consumed by his power. The fires burst from his mouth until finally the last flicker of light disapeared down his throat. Slowly, liquid magma poared from his sleeve as it oozed over the sword until it cooled and hardened into a think crust, cracks dripping with boiling lava.

"Can you keep up, Secret Form, Magma." Whispered Aries to himself summoned up all around the steel box ferocious gushers of magma. They splashed all about the surrounding street as Aries could hear the building collapsing from the intense heat that melted the support beams. Being blind, and in a box, he had little idea as too who he would hit. He didn't care. On his last bit of energy, all he wanted was that last chance to 'go out in a bang' as they all say and even if he may die, he'd gladly do it killing what he detested most. As it continued to gush outward from the ground, Aries body gave in as he collapsed to the floor. Already blind, it was hard for him to notice when he went unconscious, but either way, he lay they, motionless and could only hope for a miracle to survive.

"What kinda moron is he!" Shouted Igretx as he used is powerful control over spatial dimensions to move the gushers away from everyone so as the boiling lava could not instantly combust whoever it touched. Glancing at his sister to check if she was unharmed, he quickly noticed she was looking upwards at the sky oblivious to what was happeneing. "Hey Flowx! Pay attention-"

Raising her hand, she signalled for him to be silenced and pointed at what was so captivating to her. Slowly falling down where shiny objects, dropped from a few planes overhead with the Warhawk Ensignia. "See those?" She asked, voice innocent and excited,"So much energy resides in them, enough to wipe out the WHOOOOLE city!! Brother, I want it! I want to absorb it please!" She shouted, jumping up and down like a little child at a candy shop. "If we work together and use that one move we can-"

"Stop it stupid!" He interupted, looking rather pissed as usual, "Don't you think we should be careful? Using our powers to our full extent is dumb when we just joined. We have to make them think we can't do much and then BAM we show them who's boss!" Igretx, now excited as he began to think of the 'possibilities' that only a young child would think of. "Anyway, I know you want to drain the bombs and pretend like we saved everyone, bute could just as easily retreat. Staying here means the armies will return and more fighting. The bomb is an end all to this fight so it is for the better."

Looking down in defeat, she kicked the ground and nodded her head, face drawn over with a sad look. "Fine...but next mega bomb that gets dropped is so mine! Promise?"

"Whatever...fine, I promise..." Reluctantly replied Igretx, reaching out and wrapping his pinky around Flowx's extended little finger. "Well then, we should leave soon. Let crazy head in the box stay and die, I dont care. All that matters is we kill every last one of the stupid Commission losers and the even stupider Warhawks. They will pay..."

"Now my friend Sumxic, what is hurting you so much that you are on the floor bleeding to death?"

"Well sir, I'd hope it isn't bleeding to death, but just bleeding..." Joked Sumxic as he coughed up a bit of blood when trying to laugh. After his fit ended, he mustered the strength to at least kneel to his master and report the scenario.

"I am wondering why are you here while the others had practically disappeared. It is strange to see you without your precious companion Xiras and the neophyte Xadnte. In fact, I have not seen Charxai, Chizuyo, nor Tompex for that matter and this many members being gone has me worried."

Forcing his head to look up at Ramaxuli's, face exposed due to lack of shades, he began his report- "Well sir, Xiras and myself, later Xadnte, managed to track down Saix and engage him in combat. Being the leader of the Commission and most of us being newly born, he was quite the hassle as you can see from my injuries. We are all wounded, but none dead. And as you wish Saix is alive and in our custody, temporarily paralyzed and I assume bound up. Xiras is watchig over them, and I have sent out my Nobodies to meet them and evacuate them. Quite obviously you too realize the danger of staying, so let us make our leave Lord Ramaxuli. Your safety is out highest concern. I am sure Chizuyo and Charxai are smart enough to realize retreat is in order. As for Tompex I though-"

"Hey! Anyone home?"

Such were the words that interupted Sumxic mid-sentence, and such were the same words that answered their question. "Well Ramaxuli, their is one of your subordinates. Good to see you alive Tompex, although you look like you had a fight with some of those monkeys from Deep Jungle." Laughed Sumxic, again coughing but luckily not producing as much blood. "Sorry to say I have reached my limit, can one of you open a corridor so we may leave this wretched place..."

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Finally gaining control of himself, Charxai looked around at the dead bodies surrounding him.

What have. . . What have I done? Looking at his hands in disbelief, Charxai shook his head, and calmed himself down. Sensing Ramaxuli's presence not too far away, Charxai dashed towards his new leader, getting there in mere seconds. Seeing Sumxic lying on the floor, Charxai quickly clotted the man's wounds to prevent him from losing too much blood. Without even a glance to acknowledge what he had done, Charxai knelt before Ramaxuli.

"I apologize for my absence, my lord. I had lost control of myself in the heat of battle, but now I think I have returned to normal." Head still facing the ground, Charxai asked, "What is our next plan of action?"

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Kallen's uppercut landed solidly against the Nobody's jaw, and she smirked triumphantly. As she prepared to land a kick to his gut that would have him on his knees, her opponent suddenly ducked to the ground, deftly avoiding her attack, and kicked her legs out from under her. This unexpected course of action on his part (she thought he would have been to tall and bulky to be very quick) caused her to topple sideways and fall to the ground under one of the few street-lamps, slicing her hand on a sliver of broken glass. She got up swiftly, and glared out into the darkness where she could see the bright white of the Commission's coat standing out from the rest of the dingy, dark area. "Heh, lucky shot, guess I under-estimated you." She examined her hand quickly, noting that the cut wasn't too deep at all, and smiled sweetly out towards the Nobody before dashing towards him yet again. "But that won't be happening again!"

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
- The World That Never Was -

"REFLEGA!"

Much to Larxene's surprise, one of the boys managed to cast a shield that protected the three of them from her attacks, also sending them rebouding back to her. This did not bother her in the slightest of course, as thunder attacks only made her stronger. They hit her with a bang, but as she felt the surges of electricity increasing her powers, she decided to go for a little drama and pretend to fall to the ground in defeat. Wait'll they come running up to do their little victory laps around me! she thought with vicious delight, I'm going to make them feel more pain than any of them have ever experienced in their lifetimes combined!

She waited with bated breath, her eyes closed as she feinted a serious injury and all her senses kept in tune to the slightest movement. But the noisy kids did not approach, and when Larxene opened her eyes again, she saw to her fury that they had fled. "What a bunch of babies!" she scoffed, "I shouldn't have wasted my time with them..." Her voice trailed off as she looked towards the sky and saw something strange: several planes dropping glowing little boxes on the city below. "Weird," she muttered, "I wonder what they are, but I bet they're not good!" So she took off running through the streets, hoping to run into someone who could give her some more information. As luck would have it, that was exactly what happened when Larxene caught sight of a young girl in a long black overcoat running toward a crowd of people at the Brink of Despair.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the little female hero!" she said, easily catching up to the girl and doing a perfect backflip that allowed Larxene to land right in front of her. "What've you been up to lately, Xion?"

***​

It looked as though the battle was over before it had properly begun, but Zexion couldn't have been more thrilled by what he'd seen (unless he'd had a heart, of course). Not only had this Bellatrix managed to subdue the Warhawk fairly quickly, but the Warhawk himself had shown that he had much potential in his powers, creating not only an impenetrable steel safe to protect himself, but managed to secrete real magma from within the safehouse that almost burnt everyone alive! With proper training and some memory wiping, he would be the perfect test subject! The problem would lie in getting him out of that box, but the issue resolved itself after the victim fell unconcious and his safehouse disappeared. Excellent, just excellent! He will be most useful to our cause!

Zexion walked over to the fallen soldier and nodded to Bellatrix. "You have done well. I shall be sure to report this to Xemnas. Leave the man to me now; I shall take care of him." He opened his Lexicon, and just the way he had done with Larxene and Roxas, he sucked his victim into the pages. What he saw within the man's memories, who's name was Aries, told Zexion that he found exactly what he had been looking for...a Warhawk general...control over all forms of nature and then some...already trying to sever ties with the people he cared about to focus solely on his fighting...not only would that make him easier to control, but his past experience would make him the right material for carving out a perfect, emotionless warrior. Already, Zexion was thinking and plotting out ways to make this work. He would bring Aries to an isolated area, feed him lies about his past, take advantage of his love for nature...

"ZEXION! Zexion, I need your help!"

The Cloaked Schemer rolled his eyes and looked over at Roxas, who was kneeling beside the still-unconscious Axel. "Do you know what's wrong with him?"

While Bellatrix and Zexion had been handling Aries, Roxas had decided to wait on his revenge and see what he could do for his best friend. But Axel hadn't been responding to anything, not even a Potion or a Cure spell. It was clear that something was very wrong and Roxas could feel his stomach twisting in several knots. What if Aries had overused his powers, and Axel was really dead? Roxas couldn't bring himself to think about that scenario because it was simply too nightmare-inducing. No, Axel would be just fine, he only needed a little extra help.

"I don't know what's wrong with him!" he replied to Zexion desperately, "That's why I'm asking you! Aren't you supposed to be a scientist or something?"

"Not all scientists are doctors," said Zexion, "But I suppose I'd better take a look. He hasn't responded at all?"

"No!"

"Then move aside." Roxas didn't budge, so Zexion pushed him out of the way and bent over to perform a quick examination of their fallen ally. "Hmmmm," he said finally, "Axel is not dead, that much is certain. I cannot say for sure of what the trouble is, but our friend Aries appears to have damaged his nervous system, which is currently keeping him in a coma."

"Is it permanent?!" asked Roxas anxiously.

"I haven't done any proper tests, so I don't know. But I think we can reverse the damage, now that we have all the information we need on what type of injuries Aries can cause."

Just then, a voice interupted them. "Oh servants of the void, the battle is lost. My children... return yourselves to there, where we have resided for so long since the loss of our castle." It was Xemnas.

"Wonderful; we're already there," said Zexion After all, they may have lost the battle (one that he never expected to win in the first place), but they would not lose the war. Zexion would make sure of that.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
[keyboard still jacked up....gonna try to m\anage a post before i throw it out of a window.]

Xadnte awoke with a start. He groaned as he found himself in the castle.
"How did I end up here?"

He thought then looked around, he saw Saix's body. He clenched his chest, the injuries were still healing. He snapped his fingers and a Green Rhapsody appeared.;;;;; It took one m\easy hit fro\ Saix to reserve him\ to this state? Ho w weak was he to stoop that ow? He cenche his fists as he ay own to tk think abou it, heain a
l
the whie.

So
r
ry but i

csant back space orr it\ o haywire/.

A

Azrael

"Sorry to say I have reached my limit, can one of you open a corridor so we may leave this wretched place..."

"As much as I value your opinion as much as the next person here and understand that the pain that are you are going through caused by your encounter with Saix, I can not allow your selfish desire to leave to stop me and the Orden from using this valuable location to be utilized for our base of operations. So take this as a hint that we will be staying here in the castle." Ramaxuli responded coldly to Sumxic's complaining. The boy needs to learn that in accepting to become augmented into the Orden's ranks that you sign an unwritten contract stating that you hereby give up your freedoms and desires to serve me. I should apologize for my rather rude way of addressing my opinion to him but I don't feel the need to be forgiven by a mere pawn. Looking as a dark corridor formed in the same room and a familiar Orden member step out the portal and approach him. "Look who has returned from the battlefield. I welcome you back Charxai but I don't think I feel that you deserve it. After all, you weren't there at all in constrast to everyone else."

"I apologize for my absence, my lord. I had lost control of myself in the heat of battle, but now I think I have returned to normal."
Head still facing the ground, Charxai asked, "What is our next plan of action?"

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts BBS : Fate of the Uknown |HQ|

"You are forgiven for being absent although don't expect your brothers and sisters to forgive you should you leave us again when we were in need of your assistance for another time. I don't think that would be a problem since you are providing assistance to Sumxic." Ramaxuli said, watching Charxai clot Sumxic's wounds and kneel before him. "And to answer your question, I had decided that we should acquire a headquarters much more befitting an organization like the one that I am simply serving as its guide. In fact, this castle is the perfect location for the Orden. Abandoned yet has much potential if used properly, these qualities are more than satisfactory for me to make it our base unless anyone besides Sumxic has any objections?"

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Seeing that the girl fell as he had planned, he rose to his feet to do more damage, until he saw her face... He cocked his head to the side slightly, and looked at her for a short while. It's Kallen? He shook his head from side-to-side, telling himself that she didn't matter anymore and that she used him. Still, if he had known he would have just avoided her and went on to torment some other Warhawk. He knew this was going to happen someday since they were rivals... Might as welll use this to his advantage, right?

"Heh, lucky shot, guess I under-estimated you."

Humph, kind of like how you thought I would never find out that you were using me... He thought to himself as he continued to stare at Kallen. The more he thought about it, the more he seemed to hate her, that is, if he could feel of course. His simple stare became a somewhat annoyed and angry glare.

"But that won't be happening again!"

"We'll see." He merely replied, as he sidestepped her offensive charge at him, quickly held onto her forearm to help prevent her from attacking with that arm. He leant in close to her and waited a little bit before saying what he wanted to say. "Now tell me Kallen, how many other guys have you used?" He queried jeeringly.

~*~

Bellatrix watched with an arched eyebrow as the Warhawk soldier went all out on his abilities, showcasing them as if they were some prized sports vehicle. She had to admit though, as she was watching him perform all these actions, she was impressed. He was fighting blind, and missed every single time he placed an offensive attack. As she continued to watch, he fell straight down to the floor. "Funny. The hard hitters always seem to fall short at times don't they?" She said as she made her way towards the fallen soldier. With a flick of the wrist, she allowed him to have his vision return as soon as he awoke from his unconcious state, that is, only if they let him live...

"You have done well. I shall be sure to report this to Xemnas. Leave the man to me now; I shall take care of him."

Bellatrix nodded her head as she stepped aside and granted Zexion the honors of finishing this man off. From the corner of her eye she noted how distressed the blond one seemed to be due to the misfortune of his red haired friend named Axel. As the blond continued to show how "concerned" he was for Axel, she couldn't help but think: What's up with him? Is he gay?

~*~

As Xion exited her Corridor of Darkness, she saw the Organization not too far away. As she made her way, she heard other footsteps that seemed to be following her. Oh great, who is it? She merely shook her head and just dismissed the footsteps, knowing that it would just waate time to find out who it was. But when she heard that voice, she cringed.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the little female hero!"

Hoping that the voice belonged to someone else, she was proven wrong as the supposedly desceased Larxene suddenly backflipped infront of her and caused her to stop in her tracks.

"What've you been up to lately, Xion?"

"Aren't you supposed to be dead?" Xion queried with an arched eyebrow. "Either way it doesn't matter. I don't have time for this because in a few short moments this ciy's going to be gone." Xion said as she pushed past the Savage Nymph and rushed towards the group. Finally she came into good view of them and pointed up at the glowing object that was falling faster every second. "I know Xemnas ordered us to leave, but we can't stay here for much longer unless you all want to get blown up in less than a few minutes." She said to the group.

D

Deleted member 74488

She clutched her waist in agony. Gritting her teeth, a growl escaping her lips at the pain. She could not fight in this condition. He had found out about her wound, taken it in advantage to there fight...they had promised that it would be a overall fair fight, not that she herself had abided by those rules since the fight had began. There was more blood then before, at this right she would fall uncouncious if not treated...while she was a nobody, such wounds still effected her. She took one glance back, the last shot being heard around the scene. It would hurt if he was hit, it had much more power then many shots she had fired that day...and if it had hit a weakling, a mere human, she knew it would have killed. Turning and taking her chances with the blinding light that had formed from the gunshot, she made a portal within her hands...walking inside as the light dimished from the scene.

Her eyes settled upon her leader, Sumxic and...Charxai. She had seem him battle and for a second, though she ignored it, she could feel happiness that he was safe. Her eyes merely turned back to her leader. Bowing slightly.

"While I could not kill the one you call Axel, he has been injured...I suspect that is enough?"

Zeph

imp of the perverse
"We'll see."

Kallen dug her heels into the pavement and came to a halt as the Nobody sidestepped her attack. Spinning around, she went for another option and thrust her fist towards his jaw, hoping to at least clip him. Before her fist hit him however, he quickly grabbed on to her arm, effectively halting her entire attack. When he leant in closer to her, she wanted to move backwards, but his grip on her arm was too firm to allow her to go anywhere. "What do you think you're doing, let me go!" Try as she might, she was unable to break this hold, and they stood in silence for a bit longer.

"Now tell me Kallen, how many other guys have you used?" He queried jeeringly.

It had been Xreos she was fighting the whole time? Her eyebrows shot up and she wondered if he had known it was her, or if he had been just as surprised as she now was. In the distance, she could hear the Warhawk's ordering their troops to withdraw, and the clanking sound of armor was growing fainter. If they were withdrawing, there had to be a good reason, but it wasn't like she could just leave here. Looking away, she tried futilely once more to remove her arm from his grip before speaking. "I haven't used anyone," She mumbled. "Now let me go."

A

Azrael

"While I could not kill the one you call Axel, he has been injured...I suspect that is enough?"

I won't reprimand her for botching up a mission even though she had promised that she would take care of Axel. It won't do much good for my mind knowing that infernal redhead walks among the living non-existence but not everything will go in the way that I would like them to be. That is something that I must learn for myself if I am to serve as the supreme leader of this organization of nobodies... Shrugging his shoulders at learning the bittersweet news concerning the results of Chizuyo's mission, he said. "It is certainly not the result that I had been expecting from someone who just dispatched Lucipher. As disappointed I should be, I'll accept him being injured at the moment since he is nothing more than one of Xemnas' pawns."

Why didn't Chizuyo take care of Axel? It should have happened. He had expected that both nobodies would had exterminated each other. Or at least that is what I had wished would had occured. To be honest, I have more preference and interest for Lucipher to augment his power into my fine organization instead of Chizuyo but in due time, I will introduce myself personally to that nobody and show him what power could be used when used for the right goals. Chizuyo raised an eyebrow and frowned at him making him a bit nervous. The ruse needs to be maintained for her to continue mindlessly serving me as a puppet and when I don't need her or when the useless bitch is smart enough to find out the truth, I'll have her thrown away like garbage. "It doesn't matter to me that you failed personally and does wonders for my mind knowing that you're okay." Ramaxuli said, smiling at the girl.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"As much as I value your opinion as much as the next person here and understand that the pain that are you are going through caused by your encounter with Saix, I can not allow your selfish desire to leave to stop me and the Orden from using this valuable location to be utilized for our base of operations. So take this as a hint that we will be staying here in the castle."

Once again such harsh words from our leader, unprovoked from such a misunderstanding. "My apologies, Ramaxuli." He started, bowing his head, "I am willing to keep going despite what injuries befall me, I merely am concerned for our groups' safety. Forgive me for my seemingly selfish request." Relpied Sumxic as he stumbled to stand, suprised when Charxai arrived and sealed up his wounds, soon followed by the entrance of an injured Chizuyo. Again, our ranks are battered and new to the fight, yet he wishes to make a move so early? I can only hope his faith in us to succeed is not misplaced...

"I apologize for my absence, my lord. I had lost control of myself in the heat of battle, but now I think I have returned to normal." Head still facing the ground, Charxai asked, "What is our next plan of action?"

"You are forgiven for being absent although don't expect your brothers and sisters to forgive you should you leave us again when we were in need of your assistance for another time. I don't think that would be a problem since you are providing assistance to Sumxic."

"Heh, yeah Charxai thanks for helping me." Started Sumxic as he got to his feet now that the bleeding was stopped. Returning back t his more cheery self, he stretched and walked around a bit before returning to the conversation. "I owe ya one, that definitely is some useful power you have their."

"And to answer your question, I had decided that we should acquire a headquarters much more befitting an organization like the one that I am simply serving as its guide. In fact, this castle is the perfect location for the Orden. Abandoned yet has much potential if used properly, these qualities are more than satisfactory for me to make it our base unless anyone besides Sumxic has any objections?"

Not like you'd take any logic into consideration anyways... "Who me? Not anymore sir. All I recommend is we be cautious of this bomb, it may provide this place with some unwanted redecoration." Geez Jacques is going to kill me for ruining his custom made armor, and I don't know if I have enough for repairs...Well, just put it on my tab I guess. Least of my worries now, at least Xiras and Xadnte are safe.

"I know Xemnas ordered us to leave, but we can't stay here for much longer unless you all want to get blown up in less than a few minutes." She said to the group.

"Oh thank you my ally, I guess you are the one in charge of pointing out the obvious? I am sure by now everyone realizes now that the falling objects released from the enemy ships are not pinatas full of candy. So please, someone with intelligence open a corridor to wherever master Xemnas wants us to go so we can get out of here?" Replied Igretx as the dark haired girl joined the group, from what he can observe was wearing the same garments as the rest of them.

While her brother was being his oh so cheery self when the new girl arrived, Flowx was less worried about the plummeting sphere's of death and more focused on her new potential friend. "HI!!!" She shouted as the new arrival showed up. "My name is Flowx! What's yours new friend?" She asked as she walked up to her and waited an answer.

Staring at this sudden outburst of delightful greetings, Igretx could not help but give an eternal facepalm. There she goes again, acting all sweet when we are on the brink of destruction. Oh well, someone here better tell us where we are going and get us out of here before I just decide and leave this group altogether...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back