• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Commission S1: Let Kingdom Come! [Kingdom Hearts Infinities Roleplay]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
"Hey Xadnte, I'm glad you could make it to the battle? What's with the Heartless behind you?" Xiras asked.

"Oh, well Ramaxuli told me to go summon some Heartless with my power being over shadow and I guess it kinda worked. I tried making my own, but that didn't work out so well. So that blue haired nobody did this to you? He'll pay dearly for that." Xadnte replied, calling the shadow underneath him once more. He bended it into the so far, still unstable sword and swung it. As long as the sides and tip were alright, the holes in the middle didn't really matter. He took some of the shadow from the sword and held it out. Thankfully a Green Rhapsody showed up. The unwanted heartless he brought back and summoned two more Green Rhapsodies.They looked like help, seeing as the other rhapsodies used magic.

"This is Xiras. I'm going to need you to heal her, so she can revover faster. Watch out for the blue haired nobody. But this is your main priority." He said, then ran just behind Sumxic. Readying his blade. He panted. His strength was wavering. He could summon that many heartless and make clones like that for too long. He was already steadily pushing past his limit. Must've been the fight with Demyx.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
- The World That Never Was -

I think every Nobody needs a tracking device implanted in his or her brain, so I can actually find other people when I need them! thought Larxene. First Namine, then Axel, then Demyx, and now she couldn't seem to find Saix anywhere! This is crazy! He has to be here! He's the one who brought us here in the first place! The Savage Nymph was not at all pleased with this turn of events, but before she could continue her search, a hooded figure dropped down silently in front of her.

"Excuse me Miss Cockroach Head, I am on the search for a dear friend of mine, by the name Saix. I have heard rumors he is nearby and it has been too long since we have spoken, could you be ever so kind as to take me to him?" He asked in a sincere voice. "I have only recently become a Nobody, and hearing my friend from my past life shares the same fate as me gave me some hope I can make it without a heart."

"Looks like we're after the same thing," said Larxene, "But first, perhaps you could be so kind as to prove you know Saix? If you two were such dear friends, surely you can tell me his true name!" She found that she sincerely hoped that he was a fraud, because she wanted to get him back for his little "Cockroach Head" comment.

"Need some help with the hag?"

Larxene jumped and saw another hooded figure appear from behind her, only this one appeared to be a woman. "Hag?" she replied with an amused snort, "Well, you obviously aren't much of a looker yourself if you insist on keeping that hood up!"

Meanwhile, the Nobody that claimed to be friends with Saix had doven behind her and was crying like a little girl. How pathetic, thought Larxene, If thinks he can run and hide behind me like I'm his mommy or something, he has another thing coming. With a growl at the woman who was now about to fight them, she started to say, "Listen, if you don't get your act together, don't expect me to save your sorry-" And then she felt a sharp pain on her head and the world went black. I knew it! I knew it was a trick!

Some time later, Larxene felt herself being awakened by kicks and punches and the sound of a bunch of kids cheering. Then a voice from far away barked, "Hey! You three! Get back in line with the others and fight someone who actually poses a threat!"

"Alright, let's head back" said Dana. He started to walk away when he was yanked backwards off his feet. Larxene was holding him with a vicious smile on her face.

"Oh, I don't think you're heading anywhere!" she replied with a menacing laugh.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
"Oh, I don't think you're heading anywhere!"
"Sephira! Aaron!" yelled Dana. "Take your hands off of me!" he demanded.
"What do you want Dana?" asked Sephira as she came running to the alley and saw Dana being held by Larxene. "Oh, you're asking for it!" yelled Sephira as she grabbed he Keyblade and jumped at Larxene and hit her in the face. When Sephira did that, Larxene lost her grip on Dana. Dana flipped backwards and grabbed his Keyblade. Now Aaron arrived, he grabbed his Keyblade and got into a fighting postition with Sephira and Dana lined up to the side of him with their Keyblades in their hands.

Organization_42

Awards
"Aww, look at the little kids with their Keyblades! How adorable!" said Larxene as she watched the girl launch herself at her and her prisoner. Then the girl actually managed to whack her in the face, making her let go of the boy and shriek, "HEY!" But her false anger vanished almost instantly as she watched them all line up side by side. Wow, way to present yourselves as the biggest targets! she thought with amusement.

"Okay children, we'll do this one at a time? How does that sound? Good? Good. One, two, three!" As she counted off each number, a large bolt of lightening came and systematically struck each Keyblade wielder down. "I'm afraid that's just the beginning!" she told them with a dramatic sigh, "You kids are in way over your heads! THUNDER!" Larxene rose into the air, clapped her hands, and thunder bolts began to rain down on them in every direction as she threw back her head and laughed.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Dana, Aaron and Sephira layed on the ground, looking up at Larxene, she casted Lighting bolts, they struck down at them. "REFLEGA!!!" yelled Dana as a shield was casted over the three Keyblade Wielders. The Bolts were deflected off of the shield and struck Larxene, she fell to the ground with a bang. Dana and the gang then escaped. "We gotta get to the Soldiers, she's tough but she's not tough enough to stop us and the soldiers" said Dana.

A

Azrael

"Oh, well Ramaxuli told me to go summon some Heartless with my power being over shadow and I guess it kinda worked. I tried making my own, but that didn't work out so well. So that blue haired nobody did this to you? He'll pay dearly for that." Xadnte replied, calling the shadow underneath him once more. He bended it into the so far, still unstable sword and swung it.

"You don't have to worry about getting revenge on me since from all the noises that I'm hearing from the streets, he is either kicking Saix's ass with that iFight or is raping him anally. Either way...that bitch is going to get what he deserves for smacking me around" Xiras said, groaning a bit as she pulled herself back up and rested her head on the rooftop wall near her. Seeing Xadnte summoning out the shadow behind him and transform into a form more resembling that of a sword, she had a concerned look on her face. Don't tell me that he's thinking about taking on Saix! He's still relatively new...then again all of us including Ramaxuli are relatively young....nobody wise. Ehh...whatever but I still don't want Sumxic or him to hurt themselves. If those idiots even plan on fighting, the least they could do is heal me so I can make sure they won't get their asses bashed by that Commission kingpin. She tried standing up and luckily managed to get herself more or less back up."Even though I just began knowing you, I can't allow you to do anything that will get you massacred by that merciless asshole Saix and his damned Beserk Mode. At least not until you let get healed and join back in the fighting alongside you two since I'm not planning on being some useless bitch!"

As long as the sides and tip were alright, the holes in the middle didn't really matter. He took some of the shadow from the sword and held it out. Thankfully a Green Rhapsody showed up. The unwanted heartless he brought back and summoned two more Green Rhapsodies.They looked like help, seeing as the other rhapsodies used magic.

"I remember these types of Heartless from when I visited Hollow Bastion before it got blown into smithereens by Kingdom Hearts knows who. Those Green Rhapsodies had to be the only Heartless I ever did manage to like since they never attacked me and always seemed to help me more than hurt me, in fact I can't recall that they ever hurt me at all..." Xiras said, staring at the docile group Green Rhapsodies floating around her and sprinkling her with their magic. Like the other Green Rhapsodies that she had often bumped into from time to time, they were pretty friendly and did nothing to annoy her besides for buzzing around her, At least these Heartless aren't anything like the Darksides or the Dark Thorns...

"This is Xiras. I'm going to need you to heal her, so she can revover faster. Watch out for the blue haired nobody. But this is your main priority." He said, then ran just behind Sumxic.

Xiras rolled her eyes when she saw Xadnte leave her with the friendly Heartless and jump up off the rooftop to join Sumxic in beating the living shit out of Saix. Men...they're just as Human males in their utter arrogance when they think they have to get revenge after a lady friend get her ass kicked. The Rhapsodies had circled around and sprayed her with magic until the blood was gushing out of her body and staining her clothes had ceased coming out as the wounds were healed. With their job completed, the Heartless disappeared and left Xiras to do as she pleased. "I might as well throw this stupid cloak in the trash since it's all stained with blood." Xiras said, ripping off her cloak leaving her golden armor on. "I'm good as new thanks to those Rhapsodies and now I can get my sweet vengance!" Watching the battle still going on between Saix and the team of Sumxic and Xadnte, she threw herself off the building towards the war-torn plaza. "Don't bash him up too much for me! Let me have my fun with him!"

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
A slick layer of cold sweat slathered Raul's black-masked face and neck, causing the heavy fabric of the scouting camoflage to stick and chafe against his thin, rodent-like face. No matter how many espionage assignments the general assigned him, a number which by now had grown to at least seventy-five or more, both on the field of battle and not, and no matter how composed and refined he was able to make his movements and outward appearance, his insides still managed to flutter about more sporadically than a flock of butterflies. After all of this time, he still could never quite grow accustomed to the hair-thin precariousness of these missions, but in time had eventually adapted to use his frantic fear to something of an advantage, allowing it to empower his movements and endow him with lightning speed in the most critical of times. Now happened to be one of such crucial moments.

From his secluded and shadowed niche amidst the opposing Warhawk forces, Raul could manage to catch a brief yet critical glimpse as the silver-haired commander of the Warhawks slumped wordlessly onto the hard surface of the wet street pavement whilst the aged scientist standing beside him stalked off further into the camp. Looks like the silver-haired little fucker isn't so high and mighty after all... Smirking cheekily from behind the clinging cover of his black mask, Raul sent forth a camoflaged Blackrat courier to scurry unseen through the enemy lines and to Lord Belphaezor, carrying within its miniscule artificial heart the memories of all that Raul had witnessed within the past few minutes. Within about fifteen minutes or so, the Blackrat would return to its master, bearing the Manatrai Seat's directed course of action in this matter. Normally, Raul would have reported merely to General Salaeus, yet word concerning the Warhawk chief was particularly desired and appreciated by Lord Belphaezor, and the scout desired very much to gain an advantage on the new Manatrai Seat's good side. But until then, the elite scout lay silent and in wait for his orders to return...

A

Azrael

As Ibrahim left Lucipher's private quarters and looked around the hallway observing the various staff officers roam around the room of their supposedly powerful commander, the Mesopotamian man felt small drops of sweat leaking from his face. The mission to find Hojo and take over his appearance without attempting to kill him when he found him in the Warhawk flagships' research and weapon developments room along with other scientists without causing a stir was difficult enough. It was difficult convincing the scientists who were with Hojo to finish testing on the neutron bombs already developed and give them to the bombers so they could unleash their fury on the enemy fighters. For a being whose heart was completely eclipsed of the light much in the manner of his master Sa'id Mohammed and the other Imams in the Alchemists, it was extremely difficult for him to simply take on his form by overshadowing him instead of using the power of the eclipsed lightlessness that was contained and imprisoned in the form of his Keyblade. He managed to avoid detection without having the elderly scientist whose sense of self he made his own rebel more than he already was nor suspicious attention from the soldiers in Lucipher's personal army, at least he avoided getting attention until he reached the control room, where the men were too concentrated on sending out information to the troops on the ground, not paying the scientist any mind.

"Sorry but since Lucipher has been quite ill and the others are busy withdrawing the armies in a general retreat from the world where the fighting is occuring, he has placed his trust on me to tell you to relay the command to the bombers recently returned from their previous bombing campaign that after an hour's rest, he expects them to be ready to unleash the secret weapon on them."

Organization_42

Awards
- The World That Never Was -

Despite Xemnas’ warnings, Zexion couldn’t help but feel pleased over his Superior’s reluctant approval of the plan. “Sir, I assure you, you will not be disappointed this time. I have studied Vexen’s experiments and I know where he went wrong. We will not be creating life from scratch, the way he tried to with his replicas. We will…”

"Hey! You're Xemnas, right!?" Tompex asked him.

"Indeed. Who might you be?" The man asked in a monotone voice.

"You just couldn't resist asking, eh? All right, I'm..." He pulled out his sunglasses and put them on his helmetless head. "Tempo Perduto, ladies man, thief, and all around cool guy!" He said, smiling to himself.

"Oh really?"

Zexion slapped a hand to his face as the aforementioned “Tempo Perduto” tried to challenge Xemnas to a duel, and watched with satisfaction as his leader began to beat the young man senseless. Unfortunately, he was so busy watching the duel that he forgot to consider the fact that there might be more of Tempo’s men lurking about. And suddenly he found himself being grabbed and faced with a large, deadly-looking scythe that belonged to…Marluxia. But this was not the Marluxia that he remembered; this man was a Nobody, but different. His origins must have come from Marluxia, but they could not be exactly the same. Ordinarily, this information would not have unnerved Zexion, but something in the man’s eyes did. As Zexion stared at his attacker, he saw a person for whom the normal rules did not apply, someone who could not be reasoned with. Even worse, this Nobody was trying to use him as a hostage against Xemnas, but Zexion knew well that no one cared enough about his fate, least of all the Superior. For the first time in a long time, the Cloaked Schemer was frozen in fear, hoping silently that the man holding him would not make any sudden movements.

"Enjoy your one way trip into the lightlessness, my dear friend Ienzo!"

And the next thing Zexion knew, he was being tossed off the roof of Memory Skyscraper! Rather than scream in panic and wait for the gruesome splat, Zexion formed a portal beneath himself and fell through it, landing harmlessly in a corridor of darkness and then returning to the streets of the World That Never Was. “Now, more than ever, I must find my test subject!” he told himself, as he raced off into the night.

***​

Roxas did not take the news of Kairi’s abduction very well. “Nelox! Again?! What’s his deal anyway? Is he just out to make my life miserable because he couldn’t kill me?!” Or was this all about Xion? Roxas couldn’t fathom why anyone would think that targeting the boyfriend of the woman he loved would increase his chances of getting her to change her mind. What chance does he think he even has with Xion anyway? He doesn’t even get her name right half the time!

Meanwhile, said girl was running off to distribute the rest of the antidote. Roxas wanted to do the same with his own bag, (as well as keep an eye on Xion to ensure that nothing horrible happened to her) but he also wanted to abandon the mission and track down Kairi. After all, he reasoned with himself, Zexion asked us to give the antidote to Kairi, so I really am still following orders…

His thoughts were interrupted when something small bumped into him. “Hey, watch where you’re going!” he snapped, looking down to see…two children? What were small children doing in the World That Never Was? And how in the world had they gotten their hands on Organization uniforms? There was another young woman standing there as well, but she looked more like a normal recruit.

"I'd say you are our new allies of the Organization, but I thought this group actually accomplished stuff instead of standing around like idiots!"

"At least we're not blind and running into people!" grumbled Roxas.

Axel gave a glare towards the boy's back. He hated children, especially the smartass and cocky ones.
"And what your names might be?" he asked, sounding clearly irritated.
A very good question...and more importantly, what were they doing here in Organization uniforms? Why were they addressing themselves as allies?

"Mine is Flowx, and this is my twin brother Igretx!"

"Nice to meet you..." the red-head said, not really meaning it.

"Oh that's nice..."

"Why thank you Miss Belletrix! You have such a pretty name I hope you know!" Said Flowx while smiling and nodding her head as if to agree with herself. "I am sure we will get along with you as we fight together!"

"Hardly..." Mumbled Igretx, "I am not looking forward to working with a dumbfounded blond kid, a guy who uses to much gel and has tatoos under his eyes-"

"It's okay Axel," said Roxas, as his friend was unleashing his rage on the children, "We're not exactly hiring preschoolers anyway. We're not playing pretend kids, this is a real battle where real people can get killed, and you're not old enough to get involved." The other two seemed to agree, which only served to upset the little boy and girl, but Roxas didn't really care. So what if these two were Nobodies? They were still capable of being injured.

Perhaps the little girl, Flowx, did agree with him secretly, because she looked up at him with worried eyes and said, "Although I can get rid of the poison with ease, my brother can't so much and I was wondering if you had a cure for it, since you are standing out in it without dying??" She asked, her blue eye and pale white eye looking sincere as she awaited an answer.

Axel let out a sigh once again.
"Our friend, Xion, who is a member of the Organization too, has some antidote with her. She is now giving them to others... We have been injected, though I don't know about Bellatrix."

"Who's Bellatrix?" asked Roxas. He looked around and realized that Axel must have been talking about the other young woman. How did he know her name? He realized that he must not have been paying attention well enough and felt pretty stupid.

"Um, Roxas right?" She began. "I noticed that you and Xion are carriers of the same style bag. Hers held antidotes so I was wondering if yours did too since the chil- sorry, I mean twins and I need to be injected."

"Oh yeah, sure," replied Roxas as he started to look through the pack. Suddenly, there was a blinding flash of light that forced Roxas to shield his eyes, and when he opened them again, he saw to his horror that his best friend was lying motionless on the ground. “AXEL!” he screamed, as he knelt down and desperately shook Axel’s shoulders. “Oh no…oh no…please don’t be dead! Axel, wake up!” But Axel didn’t respond. No no no no no no…

"...well, I warned your unconscious friend there to not lay a finger on my soldier, so now I condemn you all to share his punishment and die by my blade!!"

At first, Roxas felt a warm feeling of relief to hear that Axel was merely unconcious, but that relief turned to anger as he looked around and saw the newcomer who must have cast the spell: a heavily-armed man wearing the same uniform as those Warhawks. He rose to his feet, Keyblade in hand, and said angrily, "Well, if you were out for revenge, you took out the wrong guy. Axel didn't touch your soldier; I did that. And I'd do it again; he tried to stop me from saving my best friend from getting poisoned. If I were you, I'd get ready to eat my words, because you're about to die by MY blade!"

***​

Unbeknownst to Roxas, Zexion had also witnessed Axel's attack, but far from being outraged, he was impressed. From the looks of his armor, he's a high-ranking soldier...and he took out one of our most experienced colleagues with less than a snap of his fingers...and he's all alone too...perfect! Zexion stepped out of the soldiers and walked towards the armored man, who was facing off against Roxas and several strangers in Organization cloaks. They looked like they were fighting with Roxas, but two of them were only children; surely Xemnas couldn't have recruited them? "Might I inquire as to what is going on here?" he asked calmly.

A

Azrael

Landing safely on the street pavement and raising her head to see what was going on, Xiras stood witness as the blue-haired Commission leader continued his maniacal rampage by smashing up everything that he seemed pleased to target with that claymore. More importantly, Sumxic and Xadnte seemed to have been doing okay so far againist Saix so far which lessened the feelings of being worried for her friends' safety and security againist a powerful enemy like him. Xadnte just carries around the normal clothes that his somebody probably wore and knowing how hard that asshole can hit with that blade, he'll end up fading back into darkness sooner than he expected. And I can't even get started on Sumxic, that armor of his will manage to deflect a couple of blows and seeing how bonkers that blue haired bitch is, he won't last long. Her green eyes soon widened and teared as she saw the very thing that she did not want to happen. "No Sumxic and Xadnte!" Xiras screamed loudly at the top of her lungs as she watched Saix smacked both male nobodies with one swipe of his claymore. I warned both of them to watch each other's backs and be careful dealing with him! No! No! Saix is so fucking going to pay for harming them! Sumxic and Xadnte crashed together and fell on the ground unconscious leaving only Saix, smiling confidently like the cocky bastard that she saw him as. "Go smile all you want for you now need to deal with me now!" Xiras yelled at the nobody, charging at him with a fist ready to kiss him.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
"YOU THINK YOU'LL GET AWAY WITH THAT!! GET AWAY FROM HER NOW BEFORE I RIP YOU TO PIECES OLD MAN!! TIME TO DIE! YOU'LL PAY FOR HURTING HER!!" He shouted from the top of his lungs so as his enraged voice shook the city.

The berserked Saix charged forth, ready to meet the foolish Nobody who dared attack him. Normally in battle he would act calmer and more rationally, but in his berserk mode, calmness and rationality were discarded and exchanged for heightened strength, speed and agility. Quickly bringing his claymore up, the sword collided perfectly with a street lamp that had been thrown his way, and cleanly sliced the object in half so that it missed him entirely. He was about to tell the boy that he would have to perform better than that if he wished to last five minutes, but instead of continuing his assault, Sumxic grabbed his fallen comrade and carried her to "safety". It was pathetic, his apparent "concern" for the female. He wasn't gone long, however, and he returned looking a tad bit calmer. Saix could tell that was only on the surface though, for the red headed man's gaze was filled with as much antagonism as he could fake.

"Don't expect mercy anymore fool. Come at me, full strength. Unless you want to die that is."

"Oh really. You've been showing me 'mercy', is that it? Well that explains why that dark-skinned bitch was so easy. But very well, if you wish me to come at you with my full strength, this is your suicide. I'll just have fun hearing your agonized screams as I rip you limb from limb." The blue haired Nobody stared up at the remnants of Kingdom Hearts once more, and uttered a single phrase. Feeling the power surge through his being yet again, he moved forward, claymore swinging, ready to completely annihilate this mere insect. In one swipe, he managed to hit both Sumxic and another male Nobody who had thrown himself into the fight, and they both fell to the ground unconscious.

"No Sumxic and Xadnte!" Xiras screamed loudly at the top of her lungs as she watched Saix smacked both male nobodies with one swipe of his claymore.

"Heh, looks like it's not going to be as easy as you originally thought now is it? I suppose this will be your lesson not to pick fights with those who obviously outrank you." Saix smirked evilly, and readied his claymore to finish off the lone girl. She wouldn't last long without any help- she was already injured.

"Go smile all you want for you now need to deal with me now!" Xiras yelled at the nobody, charging at him with a fist ready to kiss him.

"Yes, please do a better job of keeping me occupied!" Saix narrowed his eyes, and ran forward to meet Xiras.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"Heh, looks like it's not going to be as easy as you originally thought now is it? I suppose this will be your lesson not to pick fights with those who obviously outrank you."

"Go smile all you want for you now need to deal with me now!"

"Yes, please do a better job of keeping me occupied!"

"Idiot." Said Sumxic as his hand gripped firmly around the enraged man's left and right shoulders. A burst of electricity surged from his hand into Saix's nerves, temporarily numbing both arms completely as the nervous system became paralyzed. "Do you honestly think you understand my powers in the least bit? Unlike you, I don't depend on a single weapon to come out victorious. I am like a swiss army knife, you never know what's coming." Laughed Sumxic as he rolled away and lept up to his feet, dusting himself off. Good, now that his arms are immobile, this is over. I was fortunate I have Paralyzer playing, making it so I can shut down my pain receptors while the song is playing. But man, this will hurt like hell once the song is over, he hits like a truck!! "Sira," He started turning to his ally who was charging toward the man, "no need to continue, this one is over. Well...I won't complain if you rough him up a bit, just be careful not to kill him..." He smirked, giving a couple minutes for Xiras to do what she willed before continueing.

"Listen, moron! Your arms cannot function, meaning you can't even hold unto the giant rubber hammer let alone fight back or even form a corridor. Also, try any funny moves and next I'll shut down your legs, then if you really piss me off I can shut down your brain and make you a vegetable. Your choice...come with us, or become Xiras' punching bag." Stated the Jutebox Hero. Let this be a lesson to all that try to cross me. He is lucky I am under orders for what he called Xiras, that bastard should be twitching on the ground now as his organs shut down one by one, but alas he is needed alive and would prove more useful as a pawn than a corpse. Hopefully Ramaxuli feels the same.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
"So clueless are we now since the answer to said question is quite obvious?"

"Quite obvious?" Xion queried. "Have I missed a meeting or something because the answer isn't coming to me as it should. So please, would you care to explain?" Xion asked the blond haired gambler as puffs of black smoke eminated from his body, marking the fact that he would no longer be of existance in a very short while.

"I would like to go into detail but I am afraid to say but that my time spent with you will be short. There was someone, a spirit of an ancient keybearer belonging to this group of wielders aligned with the light, who used me in order to do things in the name of someone named Ramaxuli's success in taking over the Commission, presumably this Ramaxuli was a humanoid nobody. That specific information to Ramaxuli being a nobody I do not know the answer to but while sensing his presence while being possessed, I sensed his power. A power that I would grow to fear had I contained a true heart within me."

Ramaxuli? Taking over the Commission? Humanoid Nobody? A power that Luxord would grow to fear? Xion thought over everything Luxord had just said and tried to analyze it quickly although she knew time was wearing thin before the blond gambler would be no more. As they sat in silence for a short while she realized that he still had summon cards. Maybe she could gain them and use them later on. What could she afford to lose? Luxord couldn't put up a fight? Plus he may want to pass them on.

"Listen, I know we're not the best of friends but maybe is there something you would like to hand down so that they're not lost forever. Such as your summons?"

~*~*~

Xreos raised an eyebrow from underneath his hood as he realized the Warhawk soldier did not wield a weapon. The more he observed the Warhawk, the more he noticed that the soldier could very well, in fact, be a woman. The only thing he would need to hear was the soldier's voice to confirm his speculations.

"Well?"

It was certain now, this Warhawk soldier was indeed a girl. He looked down at his rapier, and then back up at the young woman, although he could not make out her facial features. "Well, I don't know about you my dear mademoiselle but this doesn't seem to fair does it?" He said, slowly walking forward. "So to help out your case, why don't we do this hand-to-hand?" He queried, as he placed his rapier in its sheath. He wanted her to make the first move so he waited for a little while, still neither of them did nothing. Maybe she needed a push... "Oh where are my chivalrous manners? Ladies first." He said, a sly grin finding its way on his face.

~*~*~

As Roxas searched through his bag to fetch Bellatrix an antidote a bright, blinding flash occured. She looked away as fast as she could and when she looked back, an enraged man stood nearby and Axel was on the floor, seemingly unconcious. Great, just what I needed...

"What have we here? The Organization is so pathetic it is reduced to a teenager, some bimbo, and even a couple of children?? How sad."

Bellatrix raised an eyebrow at this stranger. A bimbo? Wait until he sees all the pain and suffering I can cause him. She thought as a devilish smile came onto her face. In a swift movement, she removed Life's Wave from its case and summoned its blade. For the time being it glowed a fine shade of blue, but that would all change as soon as she activated one of her powers.

"Well, I warned your unconscious friend there to not lay a finger on my soldier, so now I condemn you all to share his punishment and die by my blade!!"

"No! I won't let you kill my new friends!!"

Bellatrix watched as the young girl drained all the light energy in the foe's weapon. How intreguing...

"Well, if you were out for revenge, you took out the wrong guy. Axel didn't touch your soldier; I did that. And I'd do it again; he tried to stop me from saving my best friend from getting poisoned. If I were you, I'd get ready to eat my words, because you're about to die by MY blade!"

"I don't think you can take him all on your own Roxas." Bellatrix inquired as she stepped closer to the enemy. She placed the blade of her sword on top of this foe's and pushed down, so that the tip of his blade was digging into the ground. "Listen to me, don't you dare underestimate what I can do, or there will be some massive problems." She smiled at him before she kneed him in the abdomen. After being quite content with herself she continued on. "Understand?" Suddenly, another voice came into the party.

"Might I inquire as to what is going on here?"

Bellatrix spun around to see the man whom she had seeked for all this time. "Zexion?" She pushed herself away from the enemy and walked over to Zexion's side. "Why, hello. I'm Bellatrix. I've been told that you can help me, and I was hoping to join your alliance."

A

Azrael

"Idiot." Said Sumxic as his hand gripped firmly around the enraged man's left and right shoulders. A burst of electricity surged from his hand into Saix's nerves, temporarily numbing both arms completely as the nervous system became paralyzed. "Do you honestly think you understand my powers in the least bit? Unlike you, I don't depend on a single weapon to come out victorious. I am like a swiss army knife, you never know what's coming." Laughed Sumxic as he rolled away and lept up to his feet, dusting himself off.

"This guy would had killed me had you nor Xadnte didn't save me before he could unleash a finishing blow on me with that claymore of his." Xiras whispered to herself, looking back at the moment when Saix knocked her unconscious in front of her friend's eyes. I had let my guard down and almost got eliminated on the spot had luck didn't come my way and my friends were forced to waste their own energies to save someone as useless as me. The Indian nobody could not help it but have the hunch that she had been just someone who was just in the way of her friends when it came to fighting the Commission leader. She had been looking forward to offer an contribution to her lord Ramaxuli and the new organization the Orden der Nocts in the form of her battle skills yet it did not seem to have meant much since it was Sumxic who managed to deal the final blow. I wonder what he's going to think of me since he had to risk his own life to save my own. He probably wishes that he never fought with me.
"Sira." He started turning to his ally who was charging toward the man, "no need to continue, this one is over. Well...I won't complain if you rough him up a bit, just be careful not to kill him..." He smirked, giving a couple minutes for Xiras to do what she willed before continueing.

Turning her head towards Sumxic, the black haired girl saw him approaching towards her, smiling at her like always. Now that I think about it, I shouldn't be too disappointed in myself for getting my ass just now by that asshole. In fact, I should take my defeat as something to look back on to look back to when there's the next time I have to fight a tough opponent like Saix. What was important that the ordeal for the three nobodies was over for the meanwhile and their assignment to retrieve Saix had concluded in success. Plus our lord Ramaxuli wouldn't be exactly pleased if I damaged our little prisoner to the point of making him die and we can not risk angering him. As much as she wanted to take her revenge on him for hurting her and her friends, Xiras slowed down and stopped, only inches away from the semi-conscious man's face. "There is a big temptation within me driving to get vengance on him but the satisfaction of kicking this guy's ass is more than enough. For I all know, he's not worth hurting so I'll let you have your words with him."

"Listen, moron! Your arms cannot function, meaning you can't even hold unto the giant rubber hammer let alone fight back or even form a corridor. Also, try any funny moves and next I'll shut down your legs, then if you really piss me off I can shut down your brain and make you a vegetable. Your choice...come with us, or become Xiras' punching bag." Stated the Jutebox Hero.

"Quite agressive, are we now? I'm surprised knowing this unknown side of you even existed although it was a bit unfair to judge you since we have only known each other for less than a day." Xiras said as she approached Sumxic and spread out her arms, wrapping them around her companion's neck in a tight embrace and rested her head on the man's damaged armor, exposing his bare chest. "Don't think of this as anything hinting to me liking you since we nobodies can't like at all but I want to thank you and Xadnte for being there for me. You two, especially you Sumxic, almost make me feel like I still have some form of a heart beating inside of me. I don't know why am I acting like this whether it's me pretending or not but I like to hope that despite our lack of hearts that our friendship is real."

"Listen, I know we're not the best of friends but maybe is there something you would like to hand down so that they're not lost forever. Such as your summons?"

"I am fading back to darkness and it doesn't seem like keeping my summons when I'm completely gone and into the next life won't do me any favors there. It seems right that after all the things that I did to ruin your life whether it be in Agrabah or in Twilight Town that my summon cards should be made into good use and be passed down to you." Luxord groaned in pain again as the dark particles emitting from his body had consumed almost everything save for his torso, although his white cloak still remained with him. "Xion, do me the favor and reach for them in my left waist pocket. And one more favor," Luxord soon paused and correct himself, "well there are two more favors that I need to ask you. The first favor is concerning the fates of two special summons in the deck. Remember when you, Roxas, me, Saix, and Demyx were spared after Marluxia had took over the Organization prior to you and the other one disappearing in some mission? I need you to at least release the summons Donald and Goofy. Those two were my favorite summons and as much as I had befriended those two creatures, I know that in the end of it all that I am just using them and their love for me should be directed towards someone who see them as a friend instead of just a master. It is only right that after a master has passed on that his slaves be free to return back to their beloved ones instead of remaining enslaved."

Last edited:

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
"I am fading back to darkness and it doesn't seem like keeping my summons when I'm completely gone and into the next life won't do me any favors there. It seems right that after all the things that I did to ruin your life whether it be in Agrabah or in Twilight Town that my summon cards should be made into good use and be passed down to you."

Xion winced as Luxord groaned in pain due to the fact that he was slowly being erased from time and existance. So he's going to be gone soon? Mhmm... Sadness... It was weird. She seemed like she had no control as this all happened but she knew who seemed to be in control for the time being, and she let Aqua have this moment for control.

"Xion, do me the favor and reach for them in my left waist pocket."

Xion gently reached into his left pocket and retrieved the summons. She eyed them all and looked upon them with curious eyes. "They'll be in good hands. I can assure you." Xion said as she looked upon the almost-gone Luxord.

"And one more favor,"

"And what may that favor be?"

"Well there are two more favors that I need to ask you."

Xion wasn't expecting to be tending to any favors, but since he was dying, she felt compelled to comply, as did Aqua. "Okay, tell me."

"The first favor is concerning the fates of two special summons in the deck. Remember when you, Roxas, me, Saix, and Demyx were spared after Marluxia had took over the Organization prior to you and the other one disappearing in some mission?"

Xion solemnly nodded her head as she reffered back to those moments in time. "I do recall. So what about the summons?"

"I need you to at least release the summons Donald and Goofy. Those two were my favorite summons and as much as I had befriended those two creatures, I know that in the end of it all that I am just using them and their love for me should be directed towards someone who see them as a friend instead of just a master. It is only right that after a master has passed on that his slaves be free to return back to their beloved ones instead of remaining enslaved."

Xion scanned through the deck and found the two summons that Luxord had mentioned. On the two cards was a picture of a duck and a dog clad in clothes. They seemed so... Familiar? Yes they were the ones she had seen in Agrabah but there was something else about them that struck a chord within her. As she gazed upon the cards, she noted how time was wearing thin, and so she placed the cards in her coat's pocket. "So, I guess this is goodbye..." She said, her eyes staring at the black particles eminating from his body.

A

Azrael

Xion scanned through the deck and found the two summons that Luxord had mentioned. On the two cards was a picture of a duck and a dog clad in clothes. They seemed so... Familiar? Yes they were the ones she had seen in Agrabah but there was something else about them that struck a chord within her. As she gazed upon the cards, she noted how time was wearing thin, and so she placed the cards in her coat's pocket. "So, I guess this is goodbye..." She said, her eyes staring at the black particles eminating from his body.

Luxord nodded his head and smiled weakly at the girl. "Indeed, it is our final moment together before I shall become nothing more than a memory best forgotten deep down in the shadows of your heart. The only favor that I need to ask you before I fade away to nothing is to make sure that you and Roxas watch your backs and don't let yourself stray away from him. You two hold a deep connection with one another and it is fitting for you to never be apart for forces beyond my understanding wish to...wish to revive that...boy who lives deep within yourselves...the one named So-" Before he could finish what he had to say to Xion, the darkness finished their duty in making him fade away into oblivion, never to return.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"Quite agressive, are we now? I'm surprised knowing this unknown side of you even existed although it was a bit unfair to judge you since we have only known each other for less than a day."

"Heh, well admittingly it is a side-effect of the song. And I am very sorry for anything I might have said to offend you when I was in Rage mode. In no way was it how I feel about you, so don't let the insults bother you if I said any. It can get a bit out of hand I'll admit..." Sumxic started saying, raising his hands to the back of his head as he returned to a more relaxed state. "Besides, after what this jerk did to you I couldn't-" But before he could even finish the though, he was embraced suddenly by Xiras, whose head rested against his bare chest, exposed due to the single hit Saix gained on him.

"Don't think of this as anything hinting to me liking you since we nobodies can't like at all but I want to thank you and Xadnte for being there for me. You two, especially you Sumxic, almost make me feel like I still have some form of a heart beating inside of me. I don't know why am I acting like this whether it's me pretending or not but I like to hope that despite our lack of hearts that our friendship is real."

Taken aback at first, he slowly shook off the suprise and wrapped his arms around the woman, looking down as she relaxed against him. "Silly Sira, you should know by now that a heart doesn't decide who your friends are. You know that I always got your back and pretty much no matter what you do (considering you have beaten me up a few times) I will always be by your side. No need to question it, for as much as it is worth to ya, I wouldn't trade our friendship for anything Sira." Replied Sumxic in a soft, soothing voice. Releasing his arms around her as she still held onto him, he checked his iFight as a look of worriedness quickly shot across his face and vanished again.

Damn, 20 seconds left before I feel the pain from the hit. Well, he should be paralyzed for a good while, but we should head back soon. "Listen Xiras, can you take Xadnte and our prisoner back to the castle? I am sure once you get there it will be easy to find rope or something to confine him. I am sure Ramaxuli has plans for our guest." He asked, tilting her head up so that his violet eyes stared deep into hers. "And don't worry, I am going on ahead to the castle. Tell the truth, in a couple of seconds I am going to become real useless, so don't wanna burden you."

Disengaging the warm embrace he shared before she could reply, he backed up and openned a corridor leading back to where Ramaxuli last was. Arriving there, he noted no sign of their leader, and to his dismay he heard the words: "Song over." In an instant the pain surged from his chest throughout his body. All the pain of getting hit and running around with broken ribs struck him at once, sending him doubling over in pain as he spat out blood. "Damn...dammit. Song, is nothing...nothing but a double-edged sword...this song. J-just, have to wait...for healing song..." mumbled Sumxic through the occasionally cough of blood, as he sat there awaiting the one song he could use to heal his wounds. It may come up next, may take few tries. Could even not pop up till next week. Such was the handicap to his versatility, no choice in what song played next.

Well, if you were out for revenge, you took out the wrong guy. Axel didn't touch your soldier; I did that. And I'd do it again; he tried to stop me from saving my best friend from getting poisoned. If I were you, I'd get ready to eat my words, because you're about to die by MY blade!"

"I don't think you can take him all on your own Roxas."

"You would be wise to heed her warning, as foolish as she is for drawing her weapon. You may outnumber me, but I am ready for all scenarios. Now, watch as I-" started Aries as he reached in his pocket, only to receive a shot to the abdomen before he had time to react. This one's fast. I have to be more alert...

"Listen to me, don't you dare underestimate what I can do, or there will be some massive problems. Understand?"

"Might I inquire as to what is going on here?"

"What? Another one? Fine, bring on the whole Organizaton if you must, I will gladly finish you all off at once. Saves me the time to track you all down. Now perish, secret form: Steel!!" He shouted as he swallowed yet another dog tag. His sword became shiny as a metallic coating gathered over Indole. With this, I can cut through any metal as if it were butter. My foes will die here...

"Zexion? Why, hello. I'm Bellatrix. I've been told that you can help me, and I was hoping to join your alliance."

"What is this, a damn tea party!! Pay attention fool!!" He yelled, sending a wave of is needles from his sword that could piece the flesh with ease. "Come on, it's you all against me, try and make this somewhat fun before I kill you all!!"

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
"Indeed, it is our final moment together before I shall become nothing more than a memory best forgotten deep down in the shadows of your heart."

Xion furrowed her brow at that statement. Did he just say "heart"? Maybe he didn't mean it the way I think he did... Maybe... Xion shook her head, confused on the whole matter of her existance. Why couldn't anyone tell her what she was? Is it some kind of mass secret? Well that wasn't the matter at hand, the thing that mattered most was Luxord's final words which she would be the only one to bear witness to.

"The only favor that I need to ask you before I fade away to nothing is to make sure that you and Roxas watch your backs and don't let yourself stray away from him."

"I don't plan on leaving Roxas anytime soon." She said, recalling back to when he said he loved her. How could I leave him after that, because I love him too...

"You two hold a deep connection with one another and it is fitting for you to never be apart for forces beyond my understanding wish to..."

He was almost gone as the dark swirl of black mist almost consumed his whole body. She needed to hear everything he was going to say! "Wish to what Luxord?" She asked hurriedly.

"Wish to revive that...boy who lives deep within yourselves...the one named So-"

And then he was gone. Xion let out a heavy sigh as she turned away from the area in which Luxord once laid. He was no more and he never got to finish what he was going to say. Xion pursed her lips as she stood there in silence, taking in everything that had just happened and everything he had said. "Although you may not think so, you shall be missed, Rulod." And with that she summoned a Corridor of Darkness and stepped through it, teleporting herself back to The World That Never Was.

A

Azrael

"Silly Sira, you should know by now that a heart doesn't decide who your friends are. You know that I always got your back and pretty much no matter what you do (considering you have beaten me up a few times) I will always be by your side. No need to question it, for as much as it is worth to ya, I wouldn't trade our friendship for anything Sira." Replied Sumxic in a soft, soothing voice.

"I don't even know why I asked that dumb question knowing that your own silly self would never abandon me for anything nor anyone at that. You reminding me that you would be by my side makes me comfortable knowing that nothing will get in the way of our bond." Xiras smiled and tightened her embrace on him a bit more, replaying his words over and over again. Hearing his mouth utter out those words that made her all touchy-feely, something that her somebody Sira never had experienced due to her family's cruelty and neglect towards her, she almost had her cheeks blush scarlet. I'm glad that didn't happen or else he would never let it go just like that damn kiss he thinks I owe him. "Just to remind you again, I wouldn't trade your friendship for anything in the world despite what you may think of me. Believe it or not, you and Xadnte are special to me."

Releasing his arms around her as she still held onto him, he checked his iFight as a look of worriedness quickly shot across his face and vanished again.

"Something seems to be troubling you, Sumxic. Is there something wrong with iFight?" Xiras asked him, perplexed over what could be worrying him now. That very question plagued her question and peaked the curiosity of her rather strange mind at the moment as Sumxic checked his music player. As far as I know, we shouldn't have anything else to worry about unless someone else from the other armies fighting happens to find us and tries to do some crazy shit with us. I don't see that happening since we saw the Warhawks retreating earlier so they're off the list for those of the many millions of guys in the city who would cut us up into little pieces and eat us for lunch. Oh wait, they don't because that's the Warhawks' thing they do with us nobodies. Wait, why am I even thinking about this? Fuck you mind for distracting me and straying me away from thinking about Sumxic and what that sexy bastard is worrying about? Wait what the fuck did I just say? Well....fuck you too mind for fucking me up more than was done when I was born! Huh, what am I even doing right now? Raising her head from its resting spot on Sumxic's chest, she looked"Are you sure that there's nothing wrong with you? You look pretty worried when I saw you stare at iFight just now."

"Listen Xiras, can you take Xadnte and our prisoner back to the castle? I am sure once you get there it will be easy to find rope or something to confine him. I am sure Ramaxuli has plans for our guest." He asked, tilting her head up so that his violet eyes stared deep into hers.

"Of course, carrying those two won't be too much of a problem for me although those Green Rhapsodies haven't exactly healed me completely yet. I'm still recovering for the most part but I can bring those two back to Ramaxuli before the other Commission members discover me. I'm feeling pretty lazy so I'll wait for Xadnte to wake up from his beauty nap and help me take this lugnut back to Ramaxuli." Xiras said, smiling as she looked back at the two unconscious nobodies still lying on the ground. "Now one question of my own, why did you even ask that? Are you going somewhere else while I pack up these two on my shoulders?"

"And don't worry, I am going on ahead to the castle. Tell the truth, in a couple of seconds I am going to become real useless, so don't wanna burden you."

But you don't burden me at all and to think I was the one who felt useless...
Xiras didn't seem to like it when Sumxic broke off their tight embrace but knew that stuff like that was only holding the both of them back from doing what they were supposed to be doing. Sumxic didn't say a word of farewell to her but merely summoned a dark corridor and threw himself into the shadows, leaving her with the two nobodies. Hope nothing's wrong with Sumxic while he's away. Oh well, might as well do the guy a favor and babysit these girls until mommy dearest comes back from whatever the heck he needs to do. The Indian nobody shrugged her shoulders and walked over towards the nobodies, stepping on Saix's mangled face in the meanwhile with her cleats and laying her body next to Xadnte who was snoring quite loudly. "You lucky bitch, I have to watch you in case anyone kills us while you and blue haired dick gets to have a fucking nap. Talk about life being unfair to a whole new level."

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"I would advise you to not be distracted by Xemnas' tricks and let your guard down for he'll be more than willing to take advantage of that and kill you! Keep your eye right on the ball!"

"Well I need to concentrate on keeping those blades from killing you! You feel like dying today? Huh? Then let me do my work!" Tompex yelled, when in a single second, Xemnas stood before him. "What?" He gasped as Xemnas picked him up by his neck. "You... really like doing this huh?" Tompex asked him, reffering to his similiar means of attacking him each time. Xemnas ignored him and made even more replicas of his blades, this time surrounding the two of them.

"You're insane! You'll kill both of us!" Tompex yelled at him from his grip.

"I'm afraid I may be crushing those hopes." Xemnas said as he dropped Tompex without moving his hand from the position it was in, and seemed to move through his blades. It was as though he was only half in the world...

Tompex stared at him in awe, as the blades sped down towards him, and he realised he could not control that many of them. "Urgh... okay... now would be a good time for you to pull a disappearing act!" He called towards his superior, as the blades neared his head. "Damn damn damn..." He muttered as he thought of something, but totally dismissed it in a second, then thought it up again. "Well duh!" He said as he entered a corridor of darkness, evading the attacks. He exited behind Xemnas in a few moments, but a blade pierced through his body from behind. He turned to look and saw another Xemnas, and noticed the one he had thought to be real disappear.

"We shall both lose our subordinates, then." He said as he tossed Tompex off the building. Tompex let his pendulum fly and its blade latched into the roof of the building. He tried using it to run up, but he was pretty weak from being impaled.

"Sigh... why did that damn commission guy have to go screw up my life like this?" He asked himself as he began to claw his way up the side, and although he was near the top, it was still hard. All of a sudden, he heard a whoosh behind his back, and as he turned to look, he saw Xemnas disappearing, and three Aerial blades appear, ready to slice into him.

He could not see the top, so he assumed Ramaxuli was still trapped. He decided to let the pendulum drop just as the blades reached him, but... as I said, they reached him and they hit him anyways. "Aah!" He yelled as he fell. He opened another corridor, and appeared back on the roof. "You'd think I'd be dead after all this... if not from the injuries, then from the stress." He scratched the back of his head. But... he couldn't see Xemnas.

"What the... where'd he go?" He asked himself, but somehow he knew the answer. He turned around and... saw clones made of water attacking him. He wiped them both out with his Pendulum. But Xemnas was still nowhere to be seen...

(OOC: Horrible post, but I decided I needed to get things moving along, painfully tired or not.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back