• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Commission S1: Let Kingdom Come! [Kingdom Hearts Infinities Roleplay]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: XIII Order of the Roses

As the others kept on talking, one of the members of Marluxia's Organization sat on her throne silently, her hood still covering her face. A few strands of dark-red hair could be seen coming out from inside the hood, swaying in the air always when the Nobody moved her head. Her legs were crossed, as she observed the fellow members in slight curiosity. Her eyes stopped often at Chizuyo.

What the heck is she trying to be? Getting an important mission only a couple of hours after joining the Organization... She's nothing else but a show-off, the cloaked woman thought, frowning to herself. Number VII was jealous, very jealous indeed. She wanted to show her powers and skills, wanted to impress the Superior... but when Chizuyo was here, it would be twice as hard.

As Marluxia winked to the male members, she shuddered in disgust. Men were always the same; it didn't matter if they had a heart or not.

Suddenly the blue-haired man spoke.
"You might consider assigning someone to spy on and perhaps infiltrate the Society itself. Having someone in their midst who reports their activities would be a tremendous asset. And,” he paused, choosing his words carefully. “If we were to apprehend the girl Kairi, it would be even better to have one of our female members there, when Riku is surely suffering, to get close to him and corrupt his heart even further.”

Her eyes lit up. This was her chance!
"I can do it", she said loudly, her strong voice spreading clearly around the room. She grabbed her black hood and pulled it back, revealing a pale, narrow face, a bunch of dark-red hair and a pair of deep brown eyes.
Her name was Xenjin, The Child of The Sunrise.

A

Azrael

(OOC: I decided that I'll take control of Luxord as well)

"I can do it."

Luxord, Number XIII of the Order, chuckled to himself at the how much little his Superior Marluxia had control over the members of the Order. He admitted that Marluxia was in theory, a Nobody of a higher intelluct than what Xemnas could ever be but this did not mean he was the type to lead an organization of Nobodies who often squabbled with each other and only worked together in the goal of completing Kingdom Hearts. He honestly did not care much about the other members save for probably Saix and Marluxia due to their higher positions in the Order and the fact they were more competent than most of these fools.

"All of this agrueing amongst ourselves will not aide us in obtaining the Princess of Heart and putting her under our submissive rule." He took a quick glance at his leader Marluxia, who beginning to be as irritated as him over the squabbling. The card gambler jumped from his seat down towards the floor and shouted, "In order to make sure that everyone has an equal part in this mission Marluxia, both neophytes and the original Four, I suggest to you that we should all go to the Destiny Islands. We have the advantage in numbers so we have a greater chance of finding the pure one if we work together."

"Valid point to make Luxord and I'll reward you later for it." Marluxia said to the British Nobody before shifting towards his left where his second in command Saix sat, "As for what you suggested, it is something that I am willing to do. Riku can have his heart weakened once he finds out that princess is captured only for a new lass from among our Order's female members to come and sway him." He began his search among the female members for a perfect replacement for Kairi that can serve as jailbait for Riku until the time comes when they can finally destroy Restoration Society.

"How about you?" He pointed across at Xenjin and grinned. "I've read your files and you were quite the attractive Somebody back then. You are definetely the perfect candidate to take the important mission of infilrating the Society. Now on to the important things at hand, since Xenjin will go alone to wherever this Society is based while everyone else goes to the Destiny Islands. Is that clear, my fellow members of the nothingnes?"

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

She just sat there and listened as the other members of the Order of Roses spoke out and somewhat arrgued with eachother. She had no interest in involving herself with them...at least not yet. The mission that the other members were being givin did not seem to anger her for she thought of herself better than them and that she deserved a mission far greater than their's.

She sat there crouched down in her seat leaning on her arm. She began to remember her old self, Jade. All the memories she had of Jade were good, happy, and joyful..or at least she thought. She had no feelings and memories were the only things that she had that were close to them. And she hated that. But..she began to wonder. Since she is a nobody does her feelings of hatred and jealousy over her memories even exist. The only thing she knew for sure was that she was no longer Jade, she was now Jeaxd, a nobody, The Musical Illusionist. And she was eager to become whole agian.

She stopped daydreaming and the other members were still talking. She noticed Xenjin take on a mission that involved getting close to Riku. Jeaxd turned towards Xenjin.

"Are you sure that you have the right memories for the mission? All of your feeling for 'love' will have to come from your memories. And I personally dont believe that your memories are strong enough."

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

Kairi sat there as the members of the Restoration Society discussed how they should approach the situation regarding the Order. She was awfully quiet today, she didn't speak or anything, she seemed to be so immersed in different thoughts and everyone seemed to notice. Still, they never said anything.

"Although the Order lost members due to Marluxia's take over they have added newer and stronger members, they are a stronger group than before and we must not forget that." Kairi spoke quietly still pondering the thoughts roaming about in her head.

Something doesn't feel right. I don't feel, safe? But why if I'm here? I can defend myself now and Riku, Blake, and Cal are here in case anything were to happen. I feel something's going to happen soon, I just don't know HOW soon.

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

The higher ranked members seemed pretty irritated about her comment. She didn't care, though; this mission was hers, and nothing would stand in her way. She listened carefully at Luxord and Marluxia, and moved her brown eyes quickly at the Superior, as he pointed towards her.

"What about you? I've read your files and you were quite the attractive Somebody back then. You are definetely the perfect candidate to take the important mission of infilrating the Society."
Xenjin chuckled and smirked at the pink-haired leader. "If I had a heart, I would be quite flattered, my Superior."

"Now on to the important things at hand, since Xenjin will go alone to wherever this Society is based while everyone else goes to the Destiny Islands. Is that clear, my fellow members of the nothingness?"
Number VII nodded in agreement. She prevented herself from giggling; she had gotten the mission, she was now important. The red-head made a quick glance towards Chizuyo, smirking to herself.

[[ EDIT]]
"Are you sure that you have the right memories for the mission? All of your feeling for 'love' will have to come from your memories. And I personally don't believe that your memories are strong enough."
Xenjin turned to face Jeaxd, frowning slightly.
"And what makes you believe that, may I ask? In my opinion you know nothing about my memories", she replied, a confident smile on her face. "Right now my memories are strong and clear; there's not much I don't know about 'love'."

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

Jeaxd saw as Xenjin tried to hold back a smirk. Little pawns in Marluxia's plan she thought as she looked at her. I will not be a pawn. Jeaxd looked at Marluxia. She wanted to get away for a while. The members of the Order of Roses were beginning to get on her nerves.

"Marluxia, I believe that while some of the Order are dealing with Riku and his friends, the rest can help achieve our true goal to become whole agian. Allow me to go after one of the Princesses of Hearts. I was thinking about Princess Jasmine of Agrahbah. It'll be easy and help us get one step closer to Kingdom Hearts."

She waited as Marluxia made a decision.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

"You forget the genie she has in her companionship Jeaxd. It can alter reality itself. surely you do not wish to fight a foe such as that. You will need a distraction. And that, Is where I come in. My skills with shadows can easily distract the genie while you accomplish our goal. Also, Do you recall how Riku used to play with the boys Tidus and Wakka? If we are to take Kairi and Selphie then why not strike a larger blow? Besides, those two have potential but at this point they are still weak. Why not take out the threat they may be in the future and cause Riku pain?

INCALORA

OOC: Sorry it took so long, but atleast I finally did it eh?

Cal stared as Blake and Riku talked about their current situation. Going against such a large group as the Order needed to be dealt with brains right now just as Blake had suggested. Still, he had a weird feeling like something was about to happen....something bad. Riku and Blake were such powerful warriors and Kairi a Princess of Heart, all Cal was was a boy that had joined a battle that was too big for him to handle. His doubt was shown as his eye color changed to a dull grey. Cal loooked over and saw Kairi pondering about something. "I guess today isn't going to be normal, but then again a day hasn't been normal to me for awhile," Cal said to himself.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

Jeaxd glared over at Nelox.

"The genie will not be any problem for me." She pulled out her harp from underneath her black org. robe. "Have you forgotten that I am The Musical Illusionist? The genie's power to bend reality is nothing compared to my ability of illusion. The genie is child's play compared to me."

She noded at Nelox.

"You can tag along if you want. Your power over shadows would be some use to the mission."

She pulled the hood off of her head to reveal herself. Her long green hair was flowing down her back. She looked at Nelox with her light brown eyes.

"Of course....it's up to Marluxia." she said while turning back to the Superior.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

As Kairi watched Riku and Blake dwell further into strategic plans on how to defeat the Order, she noticed Cal mumbling something to himself as he continued to stare at the ground. He had frown splattered across her face that soon danced over to hers as she hated to see someone so "down". She rose from her position, seated on the ground, with grace and began to walk over towards Cal as the other two continued to discuss matters.

"Are you okay Cal?" She spoke, slightly leaning down towards him.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Marluxia had just about had it with them and their squabbling.

"I know that you find many members of the Order here quite an annoyance although you are no saint yourself so do not be so quick to put yourself in a high pedestal like you're any better." Jeaxd lowered her head down in embrassment as the other members began snickering. Marluxia was not very happy with the other members himself so he shouted, "And all of you silence before I have you all demoted into mere mindless Dusks!"

Everyone in the room stood quiet and dared not say a word to further infuriate the Superior.

He eyed at Number III Luxord, "You are going to Agrabah along with Demyx to retrieve the Princess of Heart by any means necessary for capture. Destroy the world if you must and one of you will have the job of searching out the Keyblade of that world, Three Wishes. Obtain the Keyblade as well and give it to me once you return. Is that understood, Number III?"

"It shall be done milord," Luxord raised out his hand and formed a corridor of darkness. He looked up at Demyx who was busy practicing his music with his sitar and said, "It's time to go Demyx. Marluxia wants us to go to Agrabah and steal us the Princesss along with the Keyblade there."

Demyx shrugged his shoulders and withdrew his sitar, "Sure why not? At least I'm not in trouble like a couple of neophytes." He jumped from his seat and then the two blond Nobodies entered into the corridor of darkness in unison. They disappeared.

"Now...Xenjin, you get off the hook because I need you to go find Riku and put him under your lovely charm. Now get away from my sight," Xenjin shrugged her shoulders and walked out of the room not before sticking her tounge at Nelox and Jeaxad. As for you two, you will accompany me and Chizuyo to the Destiny Islands as punishment for your annoyance. I had actually planned before all of you had decided to ignore my orders for a weekend's worth of recess at Neverland but now all those plans are canceled. You will help me capture the Princess and the Keyblade of the Destiny Islands, Oathskeeper. Oh yeah, and kill all of the inhabitants.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!

Naryx-

"Hey!" Naryx shouted loud. "What about me aren't I on a mission too, or do i just sit here in nothingness?" Naryx said with anger.

Riku-

"Thats a good idea Blake." Riku said with a smirk.But then Riku looked at Cal, because of his remark." You need to train." Riku turned to Blake. "Take Cal to the courtyard and spar with him a little, maybe give him some pointers." Riku got off the thrown and put his hand through his hair. "Kairi, you stay here with me we need to talk, its important!" Riku was serious, as he could see she looked worried. "What's wrong?"

Blake-

"Yes sir!" Blake said to Riku, as he turned to walk to the court yard."Hey Cal, meet me there in 5 minutes. Don't be late!" Blake walked out the thrown room and jump of the balcony into the courtyard.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

Kairi immediately jerked her head up as she heard Riku speak her name. She nodded to Riku and then looked back down to Cal.

"I guess you're gonna go spar with Blake. Suppose you'd be up for a chat later?"

With that she approached Riku as Cal trailed behind Blake.

"What's wrong?" Riku asked Kairi, sensing her worry.

Her eyes quickly shot towards the floor. She couldn't find words to explain how she was feeling, to describe what was 'wrong'. Her eyes slowly made their way up towards his face as she pushed a lock of fine red hair behind her ear. As her blue eyes met his aqua eyes she decided just to spit it out, there was no real way to conceal the truth from Riku.

"Um, well," She began. "I feel like something bad's going to happen soon. I just don't know why though. That's what seems to be bothering me the most, the fact that I sense danger although I seem to be completly safe. Something in my heart" She raised her arm to her chest pointing over her heart as she spoke. "is telling me that I'm not safe, that we're not safe."

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Marluxia facepalmed as he realized what he did. He had completely forgotten about Naryx during the time he was shouting at Jeaxad and Nelox. "I apologize for ignoring you like that but I am willing to make it up to you if you allow me to. I suppose you can accompany me to the Destiny Islands along with Chizuyo and those two," said the pink haired Order leader pointing his finger at the two Nobodies, "but I guess you would rather spent some company with Saix in his mission to collect some hearts in the Radiant Garden. It is your choice."

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

Xemnas: are numbers are short compard to Marluxia's that is why I'm sending you (Roxas) to Agrabah, from our resources I hear Luxlord is ti be there don't look but continue with your mission and if he confronts you take him out.

Roxas:Really you want me to fight him?

Xemnas: Why of course.

Roxas: You think I can beat him, I mean he is one of the older members he must be stronger than me.

Xemnas: Use the power of two and you should take him out just fine, now go.

Roxas: [With a look of fear on his face] Yes.....Sir.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!

Riku-

"Heh, at this point Kairi, none of us is safe." Riku said with a smile."So it's common for you to feel that way, but don't worry we can fend them off." Riku started wallking towards the door." As long as we are here, you will always be safe from harm." Riku said with confidence as he looks at Kairi's cute little worried face.

Naryx-

Naryx folded his arms with his hand on his chin. "I will go with Saix, maybe there are some worthy opponents there." Naryx said with a devilish grin. He walks over to Saix, "So Saix you ready to slay some weaklings." Naryx said as he forms the corruption in his hand. Although that girl Chizuyo was pssiong him off for some reason, he remained to hold his rage back for enemys.

D

Deleted member 74488

Staring at Naryx Chizuyo could swear that if looks could kill. He would be murdered. Getting up and staring at him her eyes only merely looked. She was trying to piss him off, the others did when she didn't speak. And so she would just stare at him for a while. Waiting for a oppurtunity to bust his last nerve. Looking at Marluxia for a bit though she smiled. It seemed he had let basically everyone follow her now.

Getting up to show she was ready. Chizuyo just continued to death glare Naryx and Stare at Marluxia. Waiting for the 'party' to get started.

INCALORA

"Yeah I'm up for a chat later," Cal replied to Kairi as he lifted his head with a smile and began to follow Blake. It had been a long time since he had fought with anyone one on one, but it couldn't hurt to practice. "SO you're Riku's right hand man right," Cal asked as he followed Blake into the courtyard," so what first do some sit ups to increase our muscle mass?" He was trying to delay the fight between the two because he knew how strong Blake was and he wasn't at that level yet.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!

"Nope" Blake's keyblade appears in his hand."Right now i want to see how strong you are, and see how much a need to train you." Blake rests his keyblade on his shoulder, and then motions towards Cal. "Heh, show me what you got!" Blake said, still remaining a relaxed position. Blake has been fighting ever since he was born, and has seen almost about every fighting style there is, so it is hard to impress this worry with little flashy moves. He doesn't even think if you hold a keyblade that you are a threat to him.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

Xion:
"Xemnas, I think Roxas and I should go together. I feel as if Luxord wouldn't be sent alone to Agrabah since we aren't the only threat in their midst." Xion spoke, her hand streched out towards Roxas.

Kairi:
"Ha, seems you haven't lost that confidence of yours Riku!" Kairi called back, grinning towards the silver-haired teen as he prepared to exit the room they were in. As he walked out her grin quickly faded away. "I wish I could agree with everything you say though." Kairi softly spoke to herself.

She hated being alone, especially in a grand room such as this. Although it did give her more time to think she would rather be out there watching Cal and Blake spar, or talking to Riku, he always seemed to cheer her up these days. Much like Sora did when he still existed.

Sora.

It pained her to know that he was gone, it was like there was a gaping hole in her heart from where Sora's memory used to reside. She couldn't do anything about it now though, and it angered her even more to know that she was completely useless to his case.

"I miss you." Kairi spoke, staring at the celing hoping that there was some chance Sora could hear her. And with that she began to walk towards the door to watch Cal and Blake train.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back