• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Commission S1: Let Kingdom Come! [Kingdom Hearts Infinities Roleplay]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Kingdom Hearts: XIII Order of the Roses

Story:
Marluxia has defeated Sora in Castle Oblivion terminating his existence and taking control of the legendary Keyblade. With the power of the legendary sword in his hands and much of his opposition within the castle already dealt with by Sora, Riku or Axel, he returned to headquarters at The Castle That Never Was. While in the middle of a meeting with the rest of the Organization not based in Castle Oblivion, The Graceful Assasin Marluxia appears out of nowhere through a corridor of darkness behind Xemnas and kills the former Superior taking on the mantle. Many of the Organization members are baffled by this yet are frightened by the power of the Keyblade that Sora once wielded, so they bow down to him. Marluxia, not wanting any opposition againist his rule over the Organization and the Nobodies in the future, he swipes his Keyblade around the room killing Numbers II and III while sparing XIV, X, and VII, Roxas and Xion somehow had disappeared. The others who remained had their ranks promoted.

One year has passed since Marluxia's takeover of Organization XIII, he has now rebranded the group of Nobodies as The XIII Order of Nothingness. The artificial Kingdom Hearts has been mysteriously destroyed by a mysterious assasin only known as Riku although it does not stop Marluxia and his followers from trying to fill the damaged heart of men with human hearts. New members now occupy the seats of those who had been killed by the new Superior or had fled from his rule. As the XIII Order attempt to repair their Kingdom Hearts and create a new universe for them where they can be whole, they are obstacles ahead in the form of the Restoration Society, a group that is mixed with the best warriors in the universe who's goal is to defeat the Organization and stop them from completing it.

Riku intends to make up for his actions when he was under the control of Xehanort's Heartless by leading the Society.

Rules:
-No powerplaying unless given permission
-No godmodding
-Use orginal characters if you wish
-No cybering
-Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy canon characters are more than welcome
-Limit the swearing to a minimum
-Do not kill anyone without permission
-Can not have more than one element
-----

"I am well satisfied that all of you had managed to make it to headquarters in the time that I had requested for you come," spoke a pinked haired man draped in a white coat in a emotionless, yet ironically seemingly satisfied tone of voice. The name of the pinked haired man was none other than Number I Marluxia, the Emperor of Nothiness or in simple laymen's terms the leader of the Thirteenth Order of the Roses. He moved his head slowly looking around the thrones of each of the members, all of them seemed to be too shy to remove their hoods in their presence. He did not mind them since it was an intended act of respect towards him. "I was a bit concerned that none of you would show up for this important meeting of the utmost importance especially since I assigned you to those difficult mission in other worlds. But you proved me to be inaccurate and I am proud to serve as leader of our little group. Now before we get into important business, I want each you, if you want, to tell me of the progress in establishing our dominance in this ill-guided realm of lightless oblivion, especially concerning our war with the Restoration Society."
-----

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
Re: Kingdom Hearts: XIII Order of the Roses

Riku-

"Now that you are all here, we can discuss our plans for the 13th order." As riku sits on the throne he looks at the 3 members who stand in front of him. "We may be in small numbers, but we are strong, and we should be getting more recruits soon, as long as you all travel the worlds, and help them out, we should get recruits." Riku smirks, and looks how everyone is focused on him. "The vigilante missions are going great so far, everyone is pulling there weight."

Naryx-

"I say we go staight to the Restoration Society and annahlate those weaklings." Naryx shouts with confidence. "What, Theres like 4 of them, we can take them down easy with our strength."

ooc: Sorry for the short post, i have trouble at starting.

Last edited:

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

Roxas: Do you think we can beat him I mean he took the power of the Keyblade Master and almost turned you to dust.

Xemnas: Don't worry we will extract our revenge soon enough thanks to the power that you and Xion hold.

Last edited:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Zexion watched the conversation unfold between Xemnas and Roxas. He hoped that the former Superior's plans didn't rely too heavily on the use of the Keyblade wielders. He respected its strength and power, as well as Marluxia's newfound abilities, but still, Marluxia's triumph proved a point...the strength of the Keyblade hadn't done Sora any good. Of course, the fate of the hero might prove to work to their advantage, as they had already seen with the rise of the Restoration Society. Sora had made many friends in his life, particularly Riku and Kairi. Their anger and sorrow over their friend's death would be extremely useful if the REAL Organization attempted to take back what was rightfully there and destroy this "Order of the Roses." Zexion smirked. Order of the Roses. What a stupid name...it doesn't exactly strike fear in the place where my heart should be.

Not that Zexion underestimated Marluxia or was all set to join that Restoration Society. He didn't trust them anymore than he trusted the traitors. He merely hoped that he and his fellow comrades could devise a way to manipulate Riku and his little friends to do their bidding without actually declaring any sort of alliance. Once this mess had been cleaned up, they could return to their true goal of studying the nature of the heart.

Then again, things hardly ever went according to plan, especially when your only allies were two mischevious teenagers and that wild card, Axel. Why Xemnas had thought it would be a good idea to put him in charge of training the Keyblade wielders when they'd first joined the old Organization, Zexion would never understand. Well, at least it hadn't been Marluxia.

Things are certainly about to get very interesting, he thought to himself.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

"I can see you're quite excited for a parlay againist the Restoration Society." Marluxia chuckled at the boldness and courage displayed by Number V of his Order XIII of the Roses, Naryx. But his expression soon became grim since it was clear that this Society is a major obstacle between them and their goal of completing their Kingdom Hearts in the hopes of becoming Somebodies once again and that they must handle their enemies very carefully. "But we must not underestimate the members of the Society especially their leader, the one whom they call Riku. He is along with me one of the only remaining wielders of the weapon that the Moogles call the Keyblade." Number I raised out his arm and summoned the Kingdom Key, earning the swoons of the female members and the grumbling by his fellow male Nobodies. "This sword has the power to defeat all of us and we must never underestimate the potential that this sword has within. Is that clear, Naryx?"

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!

Naryx-

Naryx sits back down and rested his head on his hand."It's clear but, I thought the power of the Keyblade came from the heart, so if we make Riku's heart weak, we can beat him right?" Number V says as he takes off his hood. "Heh, I can take the kid, i don't care if he is in control of his own keyblade, he can taste the true power of darkness." Naryx holds out his hand, as darkness starts to form into the corruption. "He hasn't seen real darkness."

Blake-

"I say we take the order out 1 by 1, obviously they out number us at the moment, until we get more recruits." Blake folds his arms, and walks toward Riku and turns to the 2 Soldiers that were beside him."I say we stick together as a trio right now, unless Riku joins us, then we split it to a 2 man team. I say this because The Order can appear at any moment, it will be easier for us if there are more than one to take them out. More than likely we can hold our own against 1 member, maybe 2. Besides Marluxia is the only one with a Keyblade in The Order, so we have that advantage over them."

D

Deleted member 74488

Chizuyo stared at Marluxia as he talked to the fellow Organization Member. Her eyes set on her boss never blinking. Just staring at him as he talked about the future plans and such. Thats when she looked at the keyblade. A smile hit her lips. It seemed like such a childish weapon for such a 'important' person but she knew it held great strengh. Chizuyo though, unlike the other women and girls did not swoon or groan as the men did but just stared. She showed no reaction to the weapon. Out of all the members there she would be the one who would show that they did not have hearts. She did not mind Marluxia's mission. She had only joined...it felt like years in her soul but she knew it has hardly been days if not hours. She could not quite remember anything clearly anymore.

Continuing to stare at Marluxia thoughts entered her head as he continued but she did object or speak nor show any emotion at all but that just kept staring at her boss. Waiting for his finally sentence and his plan to come out. For her to be ordered to do yet another thing for a unknown reason just so that he and the rest could get closer to their goals. But was the goal hers? She did not know yet. She felt as though it should but everything was still but a mystery to her and so she just kept listening, never speaking waiting for the day to come were she could finally open her mouth to a person she trusted or the day were finally, their plan would suceed...

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Azrael

"Riku still has a fear of the lightless oblivion that once controlled him in the form of the Heartless of Xehanort so your assumptions hold true, Number V." Marluxia understood where Naryx was going with his assumption. Despite concentrating most of his attention with the now imprisoned true Keyblade's Chosen One Sora while as Lord of Castle Oblivion the year before, he did also delved into research concerning the one he now knew as Riku, the other visitor to the Castle Oblivion, using what information the Organization managed to obtain concerning him. Riku appeared to be cocky and overconfident when he confronted Sora at Hollow Bastion but when it came down to it, he was just a little boy scared of the darkness; hurt by what he assumed was his best friend replacing him and Kairi with talking animals. "I see that you are beginning to control your ability to wield that weapon carved out of the pure darkness, the one which you dubbed Corruption. What you do not know about that sword is that itself can crush Riku's heart, you hold the key to defeating him once and for all."

He took a brief glance at Chizuyo and frowned, "I wonder what she's thinking right now."

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

Xemnas: Roxas when we confront Marluxia I'm gonna need you to use the power of two instead of one.

Roxas: Do you really think I can beat somebody with a heart?

Xemnas: You look alot like him and with your power almost anything is possible.

D

Deleted member 74488

Chizuyo had so many things she could tell to her new found boss. Not talking was quite a bother in her world. It gave her difficulties of not always being able to explain. Standing up she watched as the crowd watched her. Suprised by her actions. She had hardly ever gotten up from her exposure. Nor bothered to try and communicate with any of them so she knew to them it would be a suprise seeing her getting up. She stared at her boss in the eyes. A small smile on her face. Pointing to were her heart would be she pointed her gun there as it appeared in her hand. She made it shot but Chizuyo only let it make the sound. Then with that she showed that she was fine.

She was trying to show him that despite their plans she didn't think that Riku's heart could be taken over that easily. That his heart was strong. With that Chizuyo sat back down hoping that Marluxia had understood what she had been trying to say and that she had not been wasting her time. In her mind Chizuyo justed didn't seem to think that it would be as easy as Naryx has explained. She found this Riku strong from what she had heard. He had come in and out of the darkness. She found this boy that she had heard so much of as a leader to be...a difficulty..

A

Azrael

Marluxia was quite intelligent for a Nobody of his age and was fluent in many languages spoken by all kinds of people that inhabited the worlds, especially in the use of language that lacked speaking. He knew by eavesdropping on the other members of the XIII Order of the Roses grumbling through mere ignorance that she is a mute. The pink haired Superior knew that this was not true at all and could speak only having took the choice of not speaking at all when forced to. He understood very well what she meant without hearing those lovely lips of hers open especially when she shot her chest, much to the shock of the other members, with her own guns. She was fine of course and that was when he got the message.

"So you are saying that I am hasty in my overconfidence in Naryx's sword Corruption?" Marluxia asked with no immediate response from the female Nobody. He shrugged and decided to continue speaking, "You've demonstrated by shooting yourself in the chest and not recieving any damage that it is difficult to weaken the heart of the hero of darkness, no matter the circumstances. Is that right?" Marluxia shifted his eyes temporarily to the other members, "What do you suggest we do first?"

D

Deleted member 74488

Looking at her boss as he seemed to understand her ignorance Chizuyo just nodded lightly. Smirking to herself Chizuyo jumped off the chair that she had been on and onto the platform were her boss had been. She stared at the boss, her eyes full of mischeif. She would not speak. No matter how hard. She would find a way to understand.

"You understand me." She mouthed it but did not dare say it. "And so. You have to slowly break the heart. Slowly. Killing it bit by bit until you give the final blow. Was that not how the keyblader before had done? Restoring world after world in hope to strike our system? You should learn, boss, that their tactics are quite as good as ours. So, you should send Naryx, But if he dies, let me just say 'I told you so.'" She mouthed the whole thing. Smirking at Marluxia. She knew he would understand.

Getting her thoughts out Chizuyo quickly pulled herself with one hand to her seat. Her eyes landing on Marluxia to see what he would do. If her words would effect her. Now that she had stood she watched as all the others glared at her smile. She knew none of them would of dared to defy Marluxia and when she did they had been quite suprised. She knew one thing now though, this would be easy. At least in her mind. The boss seemed annoyed with her not speaking, she knew he knew she could and the rest thought she was mute. Keeping her idenity she believed would be quite a easy task.

Last edited by a moderator:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

"My lord." Said number VIII Nelox as he removed his hood, Revealing dark hair and a calm face. "I suggest we simply target the Restoration members other than Riku. His heart is too strong. But, Riku is only a part of the Restoration, no matter how strong. He will begin to falter if his allies fall. And without their help in battle, he cannot possibly defeat our entire Order. A heart, no matter how strong, Is only a heart after all. And hearts always give in to darkness. as do bodies and souls. Riku relies on his allies. But what if they simply...Dissapear?

A

Azrael

Number I decided to ignore Chizuyo for now and shift his attention to Nelox, Number VIII. "Not just any of his allies, but one of his closest friends that I would suggest we take away from him...a very special friend who was once close to his heart," suggested Number I Marluxia. The other members of the Thirteenth Order grinned sinisterly as they knew what he had meant by that special friend of Riku's. The Organization and its successor the XIII Order was well aware that Sora and Riku were friends with one of the Princesses of Hearts, Kairi. She was pure of any darkness in her heart making her very vulnerable to capture and easy to defeat. It was an easy target worth trying if they wanted to or if Marluxia wanted them to do. "If you are suggesting we make one of his allies disappear, how about we make the one he loves disappear before his very eyes, the girl known as Kairi?"

D

Deleted member 74488

Seeing that his attention had been removed and they had moved on Chizuyo laid in her chair. She was watching her superiors with concentrated eyes. She looked at Marluxia. It seems he did have some knowledge. Pointing her gun into the air and shooting it up Chizuyo looked over to see if she had gotten Marluxia's attention. She stared at him.

"I'll do it." She mouthed it. She found that it would be entertaining and she thought the girl would be easier then other people she might of had to attack in the future. "I'll kill or kidnap Kairi..." She only mouthed the words but she was hoping that the others would understand. Her eyes glaring at them all. She wanted to prove herself. That she wasn't just the cocky little mute girl. She knew that thats what they had been thinking.

A

Azrael

Marluxia's attention shifted once again from Nelox to Chizuyo as he and everyone else heard the loud screeching shot. All the other Order XIII members had their eyes at the girl glaring at her, especially Demyx...well he was actually crying and muttering something about him dying. He facepalmed at the idiocy displayed by his Number IV, he regretted allowing the coward to live out of the kindness of his heart. Good thing that most of his other members were not like him and actually had the nerve to fight upon command, especially Chizuyo.

"So you're willing to kidnap the Princess of Heart?" Marluxia then heard her mouth out without uttering a sound that she was willing to kidnap the redhead. A smile sioon formed of utter satisfaction wondering what sadistic ways the female Nobody would use to put the girl into line if she even attempted to escape. He felt something down there in the lower part of his body and it was an intoxicating thought. "That is good to know, your request to take the mission is accepted, my dear. But you are doing this while all of us are watching."

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

A pair of emerald-green eyes darted quickly from a person to another. The owner of them, a red-haired young man called Axel, listened closely at the conversation. He leant lazily against the wall, arms folded.

He still couldn't believe, that Xemnas had actually survived. He had heard, that the Superior was just in time to heal himself; his body had been already fading into small shards, as he had crawled into the Room of Sleep and recovered miraculously.

The red-head yawned, pushing himself off the wall and standing up straight.
"I say we don't rely too much on the power of the Keyblade", he spoke, his green eyes aimed at Xemnas. "Even though the weapon is powerful, we need much more to take down every single one of them."

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!

Naryx-

As the corruption scatters into nothingness, Naryx asks "May I assist her, in her mission." Naryx said with excitement."Maybe there are people guarding her, that would be the perfect chance to eliminate some members of the RS." Naryx says as he gets up and jumps off his chair. "I might even get to fight Riku, and kill him too." Naryx started to have a demonic look in his eyes has he started to think about bad things.

A

Azrael

"This was originally planned in the confines of my thoughts to be a solo mission for Chizuyo while the rest of us merely observed," Marluxia sighed as he shifted eyes once again from Nelox to Chizuyo back to him again. Naryx had just asked him whether he was allowed to take part in the mission to kidnap Kairi. He was feeling good today so he was willing to give in to a request by a member of the Order if he or she asked kindly enough. "My spies among the lesser Nobodies residing in the Destiny Islands had informed me that she is right now carving pictures in an island with a friend of hers, Selphie. Perhaps we should bring me here and have a little corporal fun with them once we retrieve those girls," Marluxia winked at all the male members of the Order. "After all, we are in no hurry to kill Riku."

They knew what he meant.

Last edited:

Zeph

imp of the perverse

Saix kept his facial expression devoid of any emotion while he silently watched the small debate that was taking place. That girl… Chizuyo. She seemed to be more alert than he had thought, though it irked him that she would not speak. Did she expect everyone to understand what she was saying by merely pantomiming? This wasn't a game of charades. His hair cascaded over his shoulders as he slowly lowered his hood and stepped forward speak, golden eyes glinting.

"You might consider assigning someone to spy on and perhaps infiltrate the Society itself. Having someone in their midst who reports their activities would be a tremendous asset. And,” he paused, choosing his words carefully. “If we were to apprehend the girl Kairi, it would be even better to have one of our female members there, when Riku is surely suffering, to get close to him and corrupt his heart even further.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back