• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Commission S1: Let Kingdom Come! [Kingdom Hearts Infinities Roleplay]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: XIII Order of the Roses

Axel frowned, as Xemnas continued on speaking with the blond-haired Keyblade wielder. He hadn't listened to the pyro at all, ignoring everything he had said.
After a while the red-head lost his patience, walked to the Superior, and shouted into his ear;

"IT'S NOT NICE TO BE IGNORED!"
This will get me into trouble for sure, he thought, starting to wait for the response that would certainly be somewhat cold.

Xenjin walked out of the throne room, along the several corridors of the castle. She finally entered her large room, walking to her wardrobe and opening it wide.
"Hmm..." she thought out loud. "White cloaks, white cloaks, white cloaks... Well, darn it. I don't have anything "normal" to wear!"
She threw every single piece of clothing onto the floor, getting slightly frustrated. She had to complete the mission well, or else she would be turned into a Dusk in no time.

Suddenly she saw something black and red on the bottom of the closet. She slowly picked it up, and recognized the black, knee-length skirt and the bloodred shirt she had had on as a Somebody.
The red-head giggled quietly, hopping up and down. Memories filled her head as she looked at the clothes; she had used them on several dates, and when feeling rebellious, at school instead of the normal uniform.

Soon she was looking at herself from the mirror, somewhat surprised that the clothes fit her perfectly after so many years. She had also found a pair of black boots, and lots of small accessories, for example a pair of golden earrings and a heavy necklace, a small sun hanging from the chain. She was sure no-one would recognize her as a member of the Organization, and smiled to her reflection evilly.

D

Deleted member 74488

Chizuyo quickly followed Marluxia. She was hoping he would sense were this 'princess' was if she wasn't here. Finally seeing Nelox and her boss Marluxia only a glare appeared on her face. Grabbing the guns out of the light that appeared Chizuyo got behind Marluxia. She believed that eventually he would notice her presents or tension. He was suppose to be leading her to much bigger matters. Such as finding this Kairi and here he was fighting with boys who meant that of nothing. Her anger boiled. She wanted to get this over with. She was growing impatient.

A

Azrael

"Jeaxd and Nelox, go find Chizuyo and murder all the inhabitants of the nearby villages as you do especially the stepfather of Kairi." Marluxia raised out his hand and formed a corridor of darkness right in front of him where the water washed into the beach. He did not know where in the name of Chocobos did that woman Chizuyo wander off too. It would not have hurt if she spoke up a little more than that rare once in a while moment when the two of them are alone doing...things. The pink haired Nobody then lowered his hand and then sighed, "I am beginning to have the suspicion that Kairi may not be here. That I had confused the presence of a being of pure heart with that of Kairi which itself is an anolamy that should be studied once we come and find what I've been looking for."

He immersed himself into the darkness of the corridor and disappeared leaving the two Nobodies Jeaxd and Nolex with Chizuyo.

"I can sense Oathskeeper nearby..."

D

Deleted member 74488

Seeing Marluxia move into the corridor of darkness Chizuyo only started to walk around the island. Her eyes fixed on the sea as she walked. I will find you Kairi. The thought travelled through her head until she teleported into the darkness. She would not murder that of anyone of who she had not been ordered to. That included the villagers and step father. She could not be bothered anyhow.

Making a portal appear Chizuyo quickly walked in and onto the main land to see what they would be destroying. The calm wind and laughs of children being heard. She quickly turned. Chizuyo felt sorry for them but the 'feeling' quickly dissapeared. They did not have hearts anyway. It was just her councience of the mind remembering how she would feel.

Sighing lightly once again a portal formed in her hands. Chizuyo quickly walked in onto one of the lower forms of the Organizations levels. Her mind thinking of wherever that girl may be. Destiny Island would no longer be a possibility and so her mind wondered of where else but the possibilities were endless.

Thats when a smirk appeared on her face. Terror. From the Organization. Thats how they reacted. When they found their island destroyed they would surely come and so she would wait until the others had done their work destroying the village. And then, as they came, if they came, she would strike.

Last edited by a moderator:

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

Xion turned around quickly to face Axel as she felt the wake of his movement breeze over to her skin. Oh no. He's going to blow, Xion thought to herself. Axel's emerald green eyes seemed to give his disposition away, although it was also written all over his face.

"ITS NOT NICE TO BE IGNORED!"
Axel shouted into the ear of their Superior. Xion couldn't help but smile and smack her palm to her forehead. Way to go, she thought to herself.

She also was being ignored as Xemnas continued to discus matters with Roxas. She too became frustrated but she did not unleash her frustration like Axel had done.

"Superior," She began. "Although Roxas does have the power to hold two keyblades he can't do everything on his own. As I requested before, send me with him to Agrabah. With three keyblades it's a sure victory. I don't think Marluxia would send Luxord to Agrabah alone if we aren't the only obstacle in the Order's path to rebuilding Kingdom Hearts." Xion spoke, twirling her keyblade in her hand as she spoke the last two sentences to Xemnas.

That's how you get noticed correctly Axel, Xion thought to herself as a smirk danced across her face.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

Jeaxd walked out of the darkness and stood beside Chizuyo. She saw no point in killing the villagers but orders were orders. She looked out into the town and pulled her harp out. She held it in the position, as if she was about to play it.

"Let's play for a bit."

She began to play the harp. She rapidly struck the strings of the harp until after a while it started to sound like a song. Reality began to bend, her illusion was forming. Behind Jeaxd and Chizuyo a giant wave arose from nowhere. It's shadow covered half of the town. THe villagers began to come out of their houses to see what it was and fear struck them as they looked.

"Illusions are works of art." she said as the illusion of the wave began to flow down towards the town.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midori walked around town all night. She didnt find who or what she was looking for.

"Guess I'll have to search somewhere tomorrow."

She walked somemore until she came across a inn to stay the night. She walked in and was greeted by an old man.

"Welcome to the Twilight Town Inn, young lady. May I help you." he said.

Midori thought for a minute. Twilight Town?! Is this the world I'm in? I've heard about this world before. She walked up to the old man and smiled at him.

"Can I get a room to stay in for the night sir."

A

Azrael

A corridor of darkness appeared out of nowhere in the beach of the small island where several children were playing sand castle with one another. The overwhelming stench of darkness being emitted from the corridor plagued the nearby area and frightened off many of the children. Minutes soon passed by and the children that had run earlier were begininng to return as the stench dissipiated and only the large purple swirl of the darkness remained as a spectacle of curiosity for them. It was then of course no surprise that a little blond autistic boy, one brave soul among the group of children decided to advance and touch the darkness with his finger.

"Do not touch what you do not yet comprehend, human child," spoke an enigmatic voice out of the sudden. "It will lead to your very downfall and deaths by us of the lightless oblivion that is the void."

The autistic boy along with the rest of the children gasp and are simply struck in awe that what seemed to be the corridor of darkness speaking to them. The children no longer seemed to be afraid of it due to their misunderstanding of the voice's complex language nor were they really afraid of the dark swirl from the beginning. They along with all the children in the Destiny Islands were already used to such strange anomalies being that the late Sora as well as Riku are the Keyblade Masters and that their world had fallen to darkness a year ago.

So they went closer.

"So be it then."

Too bad that such myths about beings from other worlds being friendly to children was nothing more than a lie.

"Doom!"

And with those words, one fell swoop of a scythe beheaded all the children and left them dead.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Axel turned her gaze towards Xion, as she spoke with her clear voice to the Superior. The conceited smirk on her lips was easy to notice; the red-head smiled to himself and turned his head to look at the ceiling. She was truly different... Always wanting to make everything a game.

I have my own, effective way to get attention, she has her own... I say it's a draw, he thought to himself, smiling even more. Soon it faded, though, as he thought about the future; they had to defeat the traitors, or the results would be devastating.

"So..." Axel spoke again. "We should attack one of the members who is close to Marluxia. That way we could psyche him a bit, and by that tell him, that he's definitely not safe."

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

"So then Axel, who do you think is Marluxia's right hand man in the Order?" Xion spoke, her arms folded as she began to slowly move towards the red-haired pyro giving him a playful stare-down. As she inched closer to him a smile became more evident on her face, but she remembered that this case was a serious matter. Xemnas, Zexion, Axel, Roxas, and herself had to find a way to bring the traitor, Marluxia, back to his place. As she realized the true point behind this discussion her smile soon vanished as a stern face took its place. "Remember, the Order has accepted new members to place under it's command. I say before we strike a devastating blow, as you suggest Axel, we should gain more knowledge about the Order of the Roses. Then, with our new gained knowledge, we shall weaken the Order as you intend to do, Axel." Xion then shifted her gaze back towards Xemnas waiting for his response to their suggestions.

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Axel leant against the wall once again, closing his eyes in thought.
"I didn't say we should just go and make a random attack all of a sudden", he replied. "I was just thinking the same; we need information. Mainly because we have no idea who is the closest one to Marluxia."

He snapped his emerald eyes open, looking at the black-haired, somewhat short female Nobody.
"We need to plan it more. And of course we can't do a thing without our Superior's approval."
The last sentence was said slightly jeeringly; it was well known, that Axel didn't care much about Xemnas' opinions, doing everything his own way.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

"We don't know much about the Order at all. Xemnas, instead of my request to go with Roxas to Agrabah, I suggest you send Axel and I to gather more knowledge concerning the Order. It will help us very much in the long run." As Xion spoke these words she did not bother to look at the Superior, instead she looked dead straight at Axel as he leaned on the wall behind him. "So what do you think Superior?" She said continuing to stare at Axel.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Axel felt, how her piercing eyes looked at him. He turned his head, and was now staring back, examining the depths of Xion's clear, blue orbs. Why did she change the mission so suddenly? The red-head kept on gazing at Xion, while thinking about it.

Xenjin stepped from the darkness onto a clean, silvery floor; you could see your reflection from the surface. She looked around the Disney Castle curiously, ready to hide if someone was coming. Next to her was a small door, that led into the garden of the castle. No-one could be seen anywhere.

A plan popped into her head. She smirked to herself and checked once more, that there was nobody around. The red-head silently opened the door next to her, creeping into the garden. She raised her hand, summoning a few Dusks in front of her.
"Attack me. Now", she whispered to them. The lesser Nobodies tilted their heads in confusion, but soon jumped onto her, punching and kicking with their flexible hands and legs.

Xenjin prevented herself from using her element, opened her mouth, and screamed.
"HELP! PLEASE, HELP ME!"
They'll come to me in no time, she thought to herself while trying to dodge the attacks.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

[Xemnas appears before Axel]Axel I'm sending you to Traverse Town for collection of hearts

Xemnas: I will be sending Saix with you just in case you get overwhelmed by the darkness but as of right now I want you and Roxas to go to the Room of Sleep and rest till I call you forth and send you to your assigned worlds we will reach our goal soon enough if everything goes according to the plan.

[Roxas walks in with a look of boredom]

Xemnas: Ah just in time Roxas I was just telling Axel that I want you two to go to the Room of Sleep and rest till I call you forth for your assignment and send you to the world you need to go to. Do not leave to the World until you report to me first.

Roxas: So are you just hanging us out to dry or what

Xemnas: No. You may not know it but your body needs rest so that is why I am sending you and Axel. Don't worry you won't be there that long.

Roxas: Whatever.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

Xion sat there dumbfounded as if everything Axel and she herself said was nothing but mere speckles of dust. Her chest began to tighten as her breaths became more staggered, her jaw began to clench tighter and tighter. She began to feel, angry? No I can't feel! Can I? She shook her head and the feeling passed as her mind began to think about the event that just occurred within her. I'm a nobody right? So if I'm a nobody with no heart how could I, feel? Maybe it wasn't emotions or anything of that nature, but then again it felt so, real... She continued to ponder around in her thoughts for a while longer until she realized she was still in the room with Xemnas, Roxas, Axel, and Zexion and she wasn't assigned anything to do.

She cleared her throat loudly to gain the Superior's attention. "Excuse me, but you did not assign me anything Xemnas."

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Nelox sat on the beach, Trying to sense something. Anything actually. But he knew that he could if he simply attempted to. Marluxia had sensed a pure heart here so he tried to sense that. But then he thought of the Restoration and decided to try for Riku. And then he saw it. A giant wave had sprung up out of nowhere. His mind instantly went to Demyx and his control of water. "hmm...Demyx is in Agrabah, and he's to weak to do this anyways. Jeaxd. I knew she had to call herself an illusionist for some reason. Well, I guess I should get started on the mission then." He noticed Marluxia dismembering some kids a bit farther down the beach. "I guess he probably has stronger attacks then that but... That is pathetic." He summoned Heartsbane. "He thinks he's so strong with that keyblade of his. But..." He sticks Heartsbane into the ground. "Mine is the one that... heh, This'll be Just like last month." Heartsbane sinks into the sand. Nelox steps back. "Time To Say Goodbye!" The Keyblade began to vibrate beneath the ground... Suddenly... Where once was the part of the Nearest town that bordered on the beach, There now was a crater Half a Mile Wide. Heartsbane appeared in Nelox's hand again. Marluxia was not on the beach any longer but Nelox sensed he was still on the Island. "Well, On to the next town. But man, that took a lot of Energy, better rest up for a bit." He lay down on the beach at the Edge of where the crater had formed. It was now sunset. "This place is amazing. To bad It and everyone in it has to Die."

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Marluxia:

The Order XIII leader brushed the thorny bushes away from his face as he attempted to tread clumsily through the thick tropical foliage of the island. He was attempting to reach the place where the Keyhole and more importantly the Oathskeeper Keyblade lied waiting for him to take its power for himself. Marly, as he was called by Chizuyo when they were doing their things in his room, certainly knew that he had enough common sense to use a corridor of darkness to reach the location in no time but he had wasted too much of his strength summoning the Kingdom Key as well as his scythe, which he dubbed Robespiere after a certain infamous French man. He needed to maintain a certain amount of strength in case any members of the Restoration Society, or worse Riku, would show up wanting a fight out of him.

"I will certainly be...satsfied once this dreaded backwater world is finally consumed by the very Heartless those Restoration Society members depend on to aid them in battle." Marluxia certainly had found it quite ironic that they, who claim to be heroes wanting to save the world from the Nobodies, use creatures that are just as worse, if not more. "The Heartless only follow Riku and the Society because they have the strongest wills in each of the hearts as a whole while I can not control them due to the lack of life in the heart of Sora which I took as my own." Once that he opens the Keyhole with the Oathskeeper, the Heartless will ignore any further orders by the Society in order to satisfy their barbaric lust for people's heart. "Your hearts will be so weak that it will be like you will not have hearts as all. You will feel what we feel, nothing at all."

He hoped to make the Society understand peacefully why they were doing this.

"I wonder what the others are up to."

Luxord:

He and Demyx had been walking around Agrabah searching for the Princess of Heart in addition to the Key of this world which their leader Marluxia had quickly identified as Three Wishes. So far, the two Nobodies had spent much of the day traversing the Saracen city attempting to communicate with the inhabitants who failed to understand them at all since they could not speak in British but rather in the native language of Arabic. To not arouse suspicions from the royal bodyguards of the Sultan despite the fact that they resembled foreigners specificially the enemies of the Sultanate of Agrabah...the Europeans of the Latin Crusader states, the two blond males killed a bunch of Gyspy fortune tellers in a dark alley and exchanged their white Order cloaks for typical Middle Eastern clothing. Luxord, being the Nobody of a member of the Second British Empire's socio-political elite and an Eurocentrist advocate at that, he was not comfortable with the idea as dressing as one of these lesser peoples.

"I hope in the name of Queen Victoria that we find the damn Saracen whore of a Princess and this blasted Three Wishes of Keyblade. I do not know about you but I do not want to wear these heathen clothings any longer and very much want to wear my Order XIII robes." Luxord looked at Demyx who was at the corner playing his sitar earning the attention of the crowd, "Pathetic." He stood up and walked away to continue his mission. "I sometimes wonder why he didn't murder Demyx for his lack of competence in that skull of his but slaughted Xigbar and Xaldin."

Zeph

imp of the perverse

"Hmmm... I think I'm in the right place..."

A girl strode through the maze of hallways looking for anyone who might be able to help her. Her name was Kallen and she was here to join the Restoration Society! "SO WHY THE HELL ISN'T ANYONE HERE?!?!" She folded her map and shoved it in her pocket before crossing her arms and frowning. As the sound of silence surrounded her, a call suddenly pierced through the air.

"HELP! PLEASE, HELP ME!"

Kallen perked up and looked to her right. In place of a wall was an open space looking out into a garden. Several yards away was a red-headed girl surrounded by Dusks. "Time for some action I see." She vaulted over the railing and into the garden below, running towards the Dusks.

"Hey there! I see you're in need of some help!" Kallen looked over at the girl and grinned. "Well, here goes! Aaahyaaah!" With that last yell, she unleashed a series of kicks and punches, knocking the attacking Dusks back a few feet. The white creatures stood there for a second before writhing forward again. They were slow, so the brunette turned again to the unknown redhead.

"I suppose that, since you're being attacked by these Dusks like this, that you're not a Restoration Society member?"

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

Kairi waited for Riku's response. Nothing. He said nothing and it began to worry her. Did I do something wrong? Is something troubling him? Am I- her thoughts were soon cut short as she heard a faint sound in the distance. The words she could make out were:

"HELP!... PLEASE... ME!"

Kairi turned her body towards the direction of the sound ready to dash out of the room, but she looked over her shoulder towards Riku for one final time before speeding out of the room. I wonder what he's thinking... she thought to herself. As she continued to speed along in this maze of corridors and hallways, also known as Disney Castle, she heard the sounds of someone fighting. She ran even quicker as the sound became more evident and began to ring around in the empty hallways.

Soon a young brunette and a redhead lying on the floor came into her vision. She dashed into the garden just in time to hear the brunette speak:

"I suppose that, since you're being attacked by these Dusks like this, that you're not a Restoration Society member?"

Dusks, here? Kairi thought to herself, she shook off the thought and approached the girl standing in front of her.

"That red-head isn't, but I am a member of the Restoration Society. Hi my name's Kairi, nice to meet you." Kairi said smiling with her hand stretched forward ready for a handshake.

Last edited:

Zeph

imp of the perverse

[[OOC: ehh, Kallen's brunette lol XD]]
While Kallen was waiting for the redhead to answer, another voice appeared behind her.

"That red-head isn't, but I am a member of the Restoration Society. Hi my name's Kairi, nice to meet you."

She turned to see yet another redhead, who was holding her hand out and smiling in a friendly way. Kallen took it and smiled as well, glancing towards the Dusks that were still several feet back.

"Great! I'm Kallen, it's nice to meet you too!" She paused and cocked her head to the side. "So like, I've been looking around for a while and haven't seen anyone 'till now... where is everyone?"

A

Azrael

Luxord was walking through the busy streets of Agrabah's bazaar attempting to search for Princess Jasmine as mandated by his Superior, Marluxia. So far the task was far easier said then done, this was one of the more difficult missions he had ever been assigned "If I were the daughter of the Sultan Princess Jasmine, where would I go in this infernal Saracen metropolis?" He looked around shop after shop in the hopes that Jasmine, who was known throughout the universe to sneak out of the Palace more often than not and dress like one of these commoners. So far there were no results with finding either the Princess or the Three Wishes. "I wonder how are the others are doing putting up with Marluxia in the Destiny Islands? I can imagine those neophytes are being driven crazy by him."

He did not even know the half of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back