• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Commission S1: Let Kingdom Come! [Kingdom Hearts Infinities Roleplay]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

INCALORA

Re: Kingdom Hearts: XIII Order of the Roses

Cal looked at Blake. Blake truly had the eyes of a warrior," I don't know running at you would give you an advantage, besides I know how tough you are do you really think I'm going to run head first into you?" Cal stuck his hand out into the air," Are you ready?" Cal motioned with his hand for Blake to charge at him. Suddenly all the nervousness that he had vanished and he was in fighting mode. Cal kept his hand out as if he was waiting for his sword to appear in his hand," Are you seriouis!? Timeout my blade is gone!" It was so embarrassing, first Riku said he needs training and now his sword won't come.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

Today is just not his day. Kairi thought as she watched the whole scene on the side lines.

"Hey! Don't worry I'm sure you're blade will come back to you." Kairi spoke, she then moved towards the two on the battleground as Cal still looked at his hand in embarrassment. "For now Cal, use this" She tossed him her Mani-Katti. "It'll show you really have the strength and ability to defend yourself." She then flashed him a huge, promising grin.

She turned to face Blake, although she didn't say it out loud Kairi mouthed to Blake "Don't be too hard on him, just kick him into better fighting conditions."

Last edited:

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!

Blake looked at Cal puzzled. "hmm, maybe you shouldn't have joined the Restoration Society if you can even call forth your weapon." Blake looked as Kairi threw Cal, her weapon. "Maybe your heart is not strong enough to carry your weapon." Blake started to second guess Cal. Maybe they shouldn't have recruited him, he wasn't ready to fight. But Blake continued to stand, just to see if Cal was going to fight.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Luxord:

"We have to stick close together for this mission, Demyx if we want to succeed in capturing Princess Jasmine. I sense that we will not be the only ones coming here if you know what I mean." He shifted his head around to get a good look at the surroundings that they were going to explore. The mostly stone buildings of ancient Agrabah were nothing like the modern, 21st-century skyscrapers he was accustomed to when he lived in London during his pre-Order XIII days but they impressed him nevertheless with its exotic flavor more and more each time he is assigned here. "It will be difficult tracking down Princess Jasmine without the use of some allies from here. Let's go"

Marluxia:

"Now that everything has been practically explained to you. Form your corridors of darkness aimed for the Destiny Island and begin mission!"

CloudXIII

Stuck between realms fighting for my life.

As xemnas lie on the floor zexion is deep in thought"hmm i know what i must do""what is that *cough* zexion?'"i must join the restoration squad if we are to defeat the order""with your life slipping away and the order trying to destroy everything i must help in the fight""zexion are you sure you want to do this?""i must xemnas"*zexion opens a portal and leaves to destiny islands**starts approaching riku and kairi*"riku i am here to join the restoration sqaud""and what makes you think id let a nobodie join the restoration sqaud""because i also want to take down the order""hmph ill let you join but only if the nobodies leave everyone alone after we defeat the order""alright"then sudenly two nobodies appear."kairi run away me and zexion will take care of this"then a fierce battle ensued.

Zeph

imp of the perverse

His golden eyes closed for a mere second as he lowered his head to acknowledge the Superiors agreement to the infiltration of the Society. The nobody assigned to the task was Number VII, otherwise known as Xenjin.Saix turned his eyes toward toward the relatively new addition to their Order, appraising her. As long as Riku was a normal hot-blooded male, she should get the job done well enough. Another one of the newer members, known as Jeaxed, opened her mouth and said something. Saix wasn't particularly paying attention but he was sure it was something to add to the already discordant atmosphere.

These newer nobodies had been doing nothing but arguing since the meeting began, they had a thing or two to learn about respecting their elders. Jeaxed opened her mouth again, and presumed to tell Marluxia where she thought she should be sent, adding as an afterthought that it was up to him, the Superior. The girl was lucky that Marluxia had a relatively calm temperament, and he sighed something similar to a growl. This one was too cocky for her own good, and Marluxia's demeanor suggested he was growing impatient as well. Saix stifled a grim smile as Marluxia finally repremanded the unruly members and the room fell silent. Marluxia issued his orders.

Luxord and Demyx were sent to Agrabah in place of Jeaxed.
Xenjin was still bound for the Restoration Society.
Jeaxed and Nelox were to accompany Marluxia and Chizuyo to Destiny Islands to capture the Princess of Heart and destroy the Island's inhabitants. How Marluxia could bear to be in company of the three neophytes for long was beyond Saix. He was just glad it wasn't him who had to deal with--

The thought process was interrupted by Naryx's voice complaining about not recieving a mission. He didn't pay it any mind though until Marluxia's words sliced through the air.

"But I guess you would rather spent some company with Saix in his mission to collect some hearts in the Radiant Garden. It is your choice."

Saix stiffined, his hands clenching into fists as he turned to look at the Superior, emotions barely in check. He turned back around when he heard the boy approaching him.

"I will go with Saix, maybe there are some worthy opponents there. So Saix you ready to slay some weaklings."

Concentrating his thoughts away from the annoyances, Saix relaxed his demeanor and opened a portal of darkness.

"Last time I checked, this wasn't a free-for-all to go slaughter the inhabitants. We are merely collecting hearts in order to rebuild what Riku damaged. If we killed everyone, there wouldn't be any hearts left to collect, now would there?"

With those last words, Saix turned yet again and dipped his head to the Superior before walking through the open portal.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

Jeaxd glared angrily at Marluxia as he had his back turned away from her. Just because you're the leader doesnt mean that you're the strongest she thought. Why did he give Luxord and Demyx the mission I wanted. Jeaxd thought no more about it.

"Fine then. I'll go to Destiny Island."

She opened a corridor to darkness and walked through it.

"I'll see you guys at the beach." she said to them as the portal closed behind her.

A

Azrael

Marluxia had almost lost it when it came to Jeaxd and ignored what Saix had said to him before he and Naryx went to the Radiant Garden. Her insolence was like none other ever experienced by the members of the Thirteenth Order and made her the center of attention many times. She had only been part of their group for at least two months yet she had failed to conform to the Code of XIII, the laws which governed the behaviors of all Nobodies within the Order of the Roses. The countless times she would had broke the laws even the minor violations of the Code of XIII should had given Marluxia enough justification to terminate her existence.

But the time for that would have to be later on when he is finished with the Restoration Society and the Kingdom Hearts completed. It was now when he opened his eyes to notice that everyone who was assigned to accompany him to the mission was now gone. The room of Where Nothingness Gathers was completely empty save for him and Chizuyo and she did not count for company due to her preference of being quiet. She mouthed out without uttering a sound mind you, that Jeaxd and Nelox had gone ahead and told her to inform Marluxia that they will be waiting at the beach.

He could only respond to what she said, "She knows nothing about my true power. I am the strongest member of the Order thus my justification of becoming leader. Even though me wielding this infernal Keyblade of Sora without having a heart is reason enough." Out of his back, sprouted two angelic wings and he flew down to the floor forming a corridor of darkness. He looked up at her and smiled, "What are you waiting for? It's time to have fun seeking out the Princess."

Marluxia waited for her response.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

The dark corridor opened as Jeaxd arrived on the beach of Destiny Island. The sun was shining in the cloudless sky. The wind gently breezed by cause Jeaxd hair to float around in it. To Jeaxd, it was a perfect spot to rest. She walked up to the edge of the beach to feel the mist from the ocean touch her face.

"It's sad that we'll have to destroy such a beautiful place."

D

Deleted member 74488

Staring as the rest left and gave her their message Chizuyo stared at her boss. Waiting for him patiently before his eyes opened. "Their waiting for us at the island..." She stared at her boss. A smile on her face. Listening to his remarks Chizuyo's face did not seem to have any real feeling. She didn't really care. Then suddenly a look of amusement appeared. She had to give him that. She always found it amusing watching him. He seemed like a person who was hard to get angry. That lately, was her goal. Well to get anyone angry who wasn't. She always found it fun to watch people get so angry of who were so calm.

Suddenly seeing his wings Chizuyo only raised her eyebrows. She knew the other females in general would have been impressed. Swooned for that matter. But to her it was all just weapons. Nothing impressive about it. If he had been looking for amazement Chizuyo knew personally that he would be quite dissapointed. Following him before she was just infront of him Chizuyo glanced at Marluxia. A smirk on her face. "I was waiting on you." The words came out of her lips without a sound easily and with that she dissapeared into the shadows.

Landing on Destiny Island, Chizuyo stared at Jeaxd. "She might not even be here..." The words once again, as always were soundless. She was hoping she would understand.

[[ I have to go to school tomorrow which means little posting cause I have different time hours to you guys! SORRY! But pelase leave the battle to me! Don't do anything drastic! Just let me kidnap Kairi! Rather then that, after reading posting tomorrow I might let someone use my character if she is in desperate need!]]

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Azrael

This world was so strange and foreign to him yet at the time it felt somewhat familiar to him deep down where his heart would be if he had one. It did give off the impression of a nice place for the Order, when not on missions fighting the Society or killing Heartless, for the members to as the young kids say it 'chillax'. He raised his head to see the bright rays of the sun illuminating this relatively small world. The blues were completely blue, reflecting the color of the pure clean ocean water. There was not a cloud in the sky with only seagulls and albatrosses flying over him. He immediately recognized this world as the home of the fallen Keybearer Irino Sora due to the simple cabins that dotted the landscape with only a small dirt path serving as the town road.

"I wonder how does it feel for this Keyblade to return to where it originally came from yet without its true bearer," Marluxia stared down and observed how the Kingdom Key began to glow brightly as he pointed it towards what seemed to be a small uninhabited island in the west, "Interesting...does this mean that the Keyblade can detect items connected to them. Does this mean that either Oathskeeper or Kairi is nearby?" He then forgot that Chizuyo nor the other two were not here.

Marluxia was strangely on his own. He assumed that the other Order members must have arrived but were either seperated from each other or were just not with him but were together. This did not faze him that much. He preferred working alone in this mission since he would be able to have full concentration to find Kairi and or Oathskeeper and not worry about the neophytes under his command being attacked by suspicious locals affiliated with the Restoration Society. They needed not to wear disguise to blend with the locals or work in the shadows like they once did, Marluxia did not care if he or his men are discovered.

"I plan on opening the door allowing the Heartless to come through once again like they did long ago so it can plunge into the everlasting darkness."

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

"Sigh... Well, this is a shame. No one on the island today. I guess the others are on the mainland. But..." He turned his head and saw two boys playing Blitzball on the beach. Tidus and Wakka. "Well, at least kingdom hearts will be completed from all this so it's not a total shame." "Hmm... I wonder. What if the Order where in more... Capable hands." Number I, Nelox. Catchy. well, for now the mission is more important then personal goals. He stepped out of the shadows and confronted Tidus and Wakka. "Hey kids, Time to Die!"

A

Azrael

"The inhabitants of this world are quite serene in nature from what I observed up to now. They do not seem to give much a care of my presence here." Marluxia commented as he walked around the island looking at the inhabitants pass by him without giving him as much a second look. The reaction of the people to his presence was not as hostile as in the other worlds who treated the XIII Order of the Roses and its predecessor the Organization XIII as hostile enemies. "I can only surmise that either they were treated quite benevolently by the members of Xemnas' old Organization or that they had never met someone such as I."

"At least we do not need to worry of repeating the incident back at Neverland two months back." He managed to get himself to the beach and saw one of the neophytes Nelox fighting two local boys, who appeared to be fifteen years old in age. "Speaking of the devil, I see him having his fun with the locals." He raised out his hand and summoned his scythe, "I guess I have to make sure these two boys don't live."

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

As Cal and Blake still stood in the castle's courtyard Kairi decided to talk with Riku about plans to eliminate Marluxia and the Order. If they wanted them to disappear then the Restoration Society must act quickly, or at least that's what she thought. She wanted Marluxia to pay so bad for what he did to Sora that she wanted to wipe him out of existence immediately, still, she had to wait until the Order was at a more weakened state in order to enact her revenge.

She moved away from the wall she was leaning on , uncrossed her arms, and straightened up. She walked into the castle where Riku was most likely to be present at. Kairi strolled around each hallway looking for a sign of Riku anywhere, and there he was. She couldn't help but smile in his presence, he seemed to do that a lot to her lately.

"Hey!" She said, flashing a smile in his direction. "Could I talk to you about something?"

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Tidus was Stronger than anticipated, But he was only barely Blocking Nelox's Blows. Nelox was strong enough that if he got in one hit, It would be the Last. Wakka was on the sidelines throwing a Blitzball at Nelox but a single strike was enough to pop it. Suddenly, Nelox noticed Marluxia coming up behind him. "So, It seems you came after all then Superior. Well, It can't hurt to have some help." The fool, he thought. He considers me to be weak compared to himself but... He knows nothing. And soon the pieces in the puzzle will all fall into place... "What? Where did they? What just..." Nelox could barely understand what just happened, The two boys had dissapeared while he was focused on Marluxia. He sensed a corridor of darkness dissipate. "Where do you think they went? And How could they...There, I can feel it. That Island. The Keyhole is there.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Marluxia could barely understand what Nelox had been saying since he was speaking sentence after sentence's worth of worlds in a matter of milliseconds. He did understand that the neophyte was simply overwhelmed and wanted to know if his Superor knew where the two Destiny Islands boys known as Tidus and Wakka fled to. The last remants of the presence of a corridor of darkness quickly dissipiated into black particles which were absorbed into the blue cloudless sky.

"You would not be asking such a ridiculous question if you did not pay any mind to my presence behind you and finished off those boys like you were going to." Marluxia could sense from the hallow heart of Sora's that he held captive within his own body that Nelox was angry at him. The neophyte had no real reason for his rage since he was the one who let them go. "But I suppose what's done is done so I can forgive you instead of turning you into a Dusk like I hope to." He pushed away the Nobody to his left although not enough to push him down to the sand and looked at the island in front of them. "So it is there that lies the Key of this world...the Key which will lead me to its destined wielder...the Princess of Heart...and allow me to destroy this world in retilation for the sabotage of our Kingdom Hearts."

He chuckled and looked back glancing at Nelox.

"It is time to finish what our Heartless counterparts had began."

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

Jeaxd watched as Nelox toyed around with the two boys. She knew Nelox could have killed them in one attack but he liked to have fun with weak enemies. She walked up to the beach and looked at the small island that Marluxia stared at.

"The door to the heart of this world!"

(Short post I know)

A

Azrael

"It is nice of you to join us now. And I thought that Chizuyo was with you."

Marluxia shifted the focus of his eyes from the island ahead, where which laid the door to darkness of that world and more importantly that is where the World Key of Oathskeeper, to Jeaxd. She seemed to have been very amused. He already knew that she was behind him and Nelox watching the latter fight the boys Tidus and Wakka.

"Now if you are done playing spectator, perhaps you lack a heart so much that you won't feel sorry if I commanded you to kill the stepfather of the Princess of Heart who serves as the ruler of this world."

No response.

"Are you up for the challenge?"

Zeph

imp of the perverse

A lone man could be seen dodging into alleyways and around corners. As he ran, his breath came in labored gasps and sweat began to stain the back of his shirt. It was all futile though. From seemingly out of nowhere a black portal appeared and from it emerged a blue-haired man draped in a white coat. Saix smiled and stepped forward.

A moment later Saix looked down at the black, cricket-like being at his feet and kicked it. With a fwoosh, it dissipated into black smoke and a single shining heart arose from where it had been standing before being consumed by darkness. It would help rebuild Kingdom Hearts, and restore those in the Order to their former somebodies. He looked to his side at the boy who had been sent on this mission with him, and spoke.

"If you want to have fun killing things, you can kill the heartless. Just make sure to retrieve the hearts, without them we are nothing. But I suppose we are already nothing."

Now that he had had enough time to calm himself, it was easier to speak calmly to the boy accompanying him.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

Jeaxd was up for the challenge. She didnt care what it was. If it helped her get closer to becoming a Somebody agian, she would do it. She looked over to Marluxia.

"I'll do it. I can refret it later when I get a heart."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midori walked out of the train. She looked around. It was the first time she had ever been to this world. She had went to different worlds before with her sister but she couldnt remember if this world was one of them. She walked out of the train station with a smile on her face.

"What a beautiful town this is." she said.

She walked down the stairs and into the town. She looked around. This town reminded her of her own world, which brought back memories of her family. She looked up at the sun.

"I will find you sis. You cant be dead."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back