• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Commission S1: Let Kingdom Come! [Kingdom Hearts Infinities Roleplay]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Tompex was not expected to be the ideal fighter but this was beyond purely ridiculous for Ramaxuli to continue observing from the safe protection of the dark corridor. He knew that Xemnas would not be an easy opponent for anyone, including himself at the moment. Yet there was a small hint of hope that he would put up a decent fight against the Organization leader by utilizing that Time element to give the nobody of Xehanort a few bashes in the head. Xemnas managed to grab the Italian nobody by the neck and throw him up in the air and summon his aerial blades. The Orden hochmeister was surprised that he had not been massacred yet by the imbecile managed to use his Time abilities just in the nick of time before his Knight of Two would had been stroke down and knowing how weak he was, it was time to intervene.

It appears that Zexion isn't doing anything too important besides rambling onto about some project. The brunet lunged out of another dark corridor and grabbed the defenseless Cloaked Schemer by the arms with his left hand and summoned his grey scythe with his other hand, pointing the weapon's curved sharp blade at the young adult nobody's slim neck while eyeing at Tompex. "It is best that you cease risking the chance of you dying unless you wish to be devolved into a dusk." Ramaxuli was not serious with his threats to punish him but there need not be a neccessity to risk him being killed too soon before the acquisition of the Castle That Never Was as the Orden base of operations andKingdom Hearts' completion. His sight had now shifted towards none other than the person he had been just dying to see. "Now Xemnas, I apologize for my knight's behavior towards you although it does not mean that I accept your rather cruel treamtent of Tompex. I suggest you cease beating Tompex unless you wish for your precious Ienzo to be decapitated."

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Xadnte briskly walked through the battlefield, cutting down opponents or having his Heartless herd take them down for him. He looked at the people with newfound hatred.

"Dance, water dance!" Someone called out as walls of water erupted from the ground taking out everything nearby. [Play song now.Clickz ]

Xadnte looked over to see someone and he seemed to be playing some kind of instrument. He had two copies of himself circuling beside him, except they were made of water.

"Sooo...you're the guy who summoned all these Heartless huh?," He said, looking up from his guitar. He whisltled at the Heartless. "Noooot too shabby kid. So you're a Nobody too? Pretty cool. But I've been given these nasty orders to eliminate you." He said, pulling out a flashcard. "Now let's see here...oh, here we go.," the Nobody cleared his throat. "Target has unusual powers over shadows, and as such he is a threat ot the Organization...yadda yadda yadda...destroy him. But see! I don't wanna do that, cuz personally, fighting's not really my thing. I tried to tell them they were sending the wrong guy but noooooo." He continued to complain, tossing the cards in the air. Xadnte was becoming quite annoyed with him. How could he just stand there and be so happy? Even when he knew he wasnt really a happy person?

"Eliminate me? I guess we'll have to see about that." Xadnte retorted.
"See I knew you were gonna say that.," The Nobody groaned. "Now I'll be forece to fight...booring. Hey I have an idea! How about you pretend your dead, and I walk away! It's a win win!" He said. This man was desperate.
"How about you disappear?" Xadnte responded swinging his shadow blade.
"You will not just give up....fine. I guess I have to kill you then." Demyx said, hold his sitar.
"Who are you?" Xadnte asked.
"Name's Demyx...you?"
"Xadnte."
"Nice name."
"You don't know what's nice. You can't even feel." Xadnte spat. Demyx facial expression changed upon hearing that.
"Shut up." He retorted, playing his simtar. He summoned musical notes and clones of himself that he aimed at Xadnte. Xadnte slashed through them easily and dashed toward the Nobody who then fired bubbles at him. The bubbles came unexpectedly, hitting Xadnte as he blocked them. Surprisingly, they kind of stung. But not enough to intimidate him. He immediately jumped up and brough his sword down on Demyx, who blocked with his simtar.

"You'll pay for that comment kid. I'll make sure of it." He said, pushing Xadnte away and hitting him with his simtar, sending him flying.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Aries stood steadfast atop the partially destroyed building that once stood tall and magnificently over the neon city. The lights flickered through the surrounding streets as the power plants were most likely left to dust after the various factions clashed for control. While awaiting his opponent, Indole still shining bright, the still quietness was ceased by an incoming message from his 2nd in command. "Commander Aries, do you copy? We have recieved orders to retreat. I repeat, all groups under the control of Richard, Liam, and yourself are to full on leave the city. That is all."

What!? What madness is this? A retreat even though we finally managed to surround them! Those fools are too weak, why must I be allied with those who can't even put up a simple fight! Well whatever his reasoning, I must obey. My poison has diluted to the point it can't cause any immediate harm, and all sides have received casualties far greater than expected.

Turning on the communicater, he switched to all frequencies and ordered the haste retreat of all the Agrabahi forces. Without question, the troops began their back track through the enemy lines, fighting what little scattered forces remained behind them. Finally, as he saw this happening from his high vantage point, he looked downward upon his foe. "Listen leech of the darkness, sucking his way full off the weak and innocent, I am sad to say our little quarrel domes to an end here. I have more important matters to deal with, and as far as I am concerned you have lost this war. Good day."

In a flash of light, Aries had vanished, moving across what little structures remained standing as he neared the edge of the city. However, fate had decided a different path for him. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted the familiar spiky red hair from before, and looking around he had friends. To make matters worse, there on the near ground lay Private Ali, commanded to watch over Axel but was not doind so well seeing as he was knocked out, or worse. That fool, he dares bare his fangs upon my brothers!? He will pay dearly...

Changing course, in a sudden display of bright light he warped in betweem the group of Nobodies, five in total, and in an instant shot a flash of light into the redhead's eyes, not only blinding him but creating such a shock in the nervous system as to momentarily shut down his brain, causing a temporary come. "One down, four to go." Whispered the enraged man as he jumped to the middle of the street and looked forward at the remaining few. "What have we here? The Organization is so pathetic it is reduced to a teenager, some bimbo, and even a couple of children?? How sad. Well, I warned your unconscious friend there to not lay a finger on my soldier, so now I condemn you all to share his punishment and die by my blade!!"

"The name is Axel. The blond you bumped into", he gave a look at the girl, "is called Roxas."

Giving a bit of a curtsey as the one known as Axel greeted the remaining members present, she said in a pleasant tone- "Why nice to meet you Mr. Axel, Mr. Roxas. I am sure we will have loads of fun!"

"You're joking right? Fun? You have to have hit your head, this is war we are in Flowx, remember that. And no way any of these people gonna be your friends, they are too selfish to care about a couple of kids. Let's just agree to not kill each other, that's the only reason these different groups formed in the first place is because people wanted to have less enemies, not more friends." Igretx said in a calm tone, finally getting closer to the group as he walked next to his sister.

"Shut up you little freak!" he growled. "Or your life will turn into something miserable!"

"Little freak? You sound just like those righteous Warhawk troops who wouldn't even give a couple of kids like us a chance to explain ourselves before they began shooting at us. And a miserable life you say? Tell me, how was life as a somebody with a heart? Huh? Because we barely went through eight of ours before those idiot Commission members killed everything we ever knew! All of it, dead right in front of us. Our family, our home, our friends...And no one! No one even cared we were gone! Only the fact we were Nobodies now was enough to hate us. And we're only eight years old, so before you open your mouth again wise guy, remember who your dealing with!" Angry and annoyed, the young child stormed off across the street, sitting down on the curb and just wanting to leave.

"Umm, I am real sorry sir...he can be really defensive of us and he didn't mean to get so angry. Please, we all need to get along, like a family. Because, we need someone to help us...all we want is a family again..." Started the little girl, head down and face buried in her Bobo as tears formed.

"Our friend, Xion, who is a member of the Organization too, has some antidote with her. She is now giving them to others... We have been injected, though I don't know about Bellatrix."

"Um, Roxas right?" She began. "I noticed that you and Xion are carriers of the same style bag. Hers held antidotes so I was wondering if yours did too since the chil- sorry, I mean twins and I need to be injected."

Suddenly, Flowx felt an unnatural increase in entropy as she raised her head to warn the others. But it was too late as a new stranger appeared, sword blazing a bright light as he quickly knocked out Axel in literally a flash and lept to the center of the street, insulting the group and declaring he was going to kill them all. "No! I won't let you kill my new friends!!" She shouted, summoning her hacky sack and draining the light energy of his sword till it became dull.

Hmm? She drained Indole completely of my light energy...that little brat is something, I am gonna have to be cautious since I am outnumbered...

A

Azrael

"So Xemnas, may I be able to call you Terra or will Xehanort be more than suffice? I am quite confused over your identity as you seem to hold physical similiarities to both Terra and Master Xehanort so I must wonder how it feels to be so unsure over your own person's true self." Ramaxuli said teasingly, hoping to irritate the Organization leader to the point that he would spark the confrontation that he had been seeking from the silver haired nobody. The memories that he had asborbed from Marluxia had included a battle in Hollow Bastion's Great Maw between the former Graceful Assassin turned Keybearer had ended inconclusive; a fate that neither Marluxia would had accepted had he known nor would he ever accept himself. The best catalyst to entice this one to fight me is very simple as the life of his precious colleague and servant Zexion is on my hands. Grinning ever so maliciously at playing with Xemnas, Ramaxuli said. "Oh pathetic nobody of Xehanort, are you proud to know that despite what you say to me that Xehanort's decision to betray Ansem the Wise and create the Heartless would lead to us meeting here? I am almost grateful for your existence for it was you who spared me from being erased like th other failed replicas yet even with this, it will not stop me from eliminating you."

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
[Nother song. Clikz]

Xadnte got to his feet. And staggered, but held his ground afterward. He wasn't losing this fight. Demyx gave him a serious look as he began an the simtar again.

"Dance water dance!" Demyx called out. Summoning water clones of him self that ran toward Xadnte, swinging thier water simtars. Xadnte jumped and spun, slashing two of the clones practically in half. He chopped the other one diagnally. He came down on Demyx and moved his blade downward as Demyx jumped over Xadnte making water sprout up from the ground following his path. He ran ahead of them and met Demyx in the air, as they clashed weapons, blade to simtar. Demyx summoned bubbles to knock Xadnte back as Demyx came it with an attack with his simtar. The tip of Xadnte's sword morphed, extruding and becoming a shield, blocking Demyx's attack. He pushed Demyx's simtar back and his sword reeverted to sword, he then spun and unleshed a slash across Demyx's chest resulting in a kind of yelp from Demyx. Xadnte landed, and Demyx scrambled to his feet.

"Not through yet...Come on, keep to the beat!" He said, summoning more water clones and musical symbols. He then jumped over Xadnte raining bubbles down on him. Xadnte, grinned.
"Y'know Demyx. You've taught me something." He muttered. "Arise shadow, arise." He muttered. An incomplete clone of himself was attempted by Xadnte, but it was good enough to hold off the Demyx clones, and notes, taking the clones and tossing them around, then slashing them up. Xadnte jumped up, spiraling upward and slashing the bubbles while dodgeing the water bursts. Demyx didn't take anytime giving Xadnte a simtar to the head sending him to the ground. Xadnte hit the ground with a crash.

"This is getting boooring, Xadnte. I"m going to finish this now, so I don't have to fight anymore." Demyx grinned.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
"Hey! Saix right?"

The blue-haired Nobody stuck his claymore through yet another Warhawk, and turned to look at the shockingly red-headed Nobody in front of him and his companion, a girl of apparent Indian descent. "Yes. What is it?"

"Sorry buddy, but I don't feel like tricky you or asking for your cooperation. So I am just gonna get started ok?" Such were the words spoken by the calm and now serious Jutebox Hero. His iFight still on Devour, he bent low to the ground and sunk his teeth into the concrete floor, ripping up a tremendous piece of rock with his bare jaw power, finally hurling it at his opponent. "You are wanted Saix, dead or alive. You choose."

Stepping to the side once to avoid the giant fragment of concrete, the Nobody kept his steady gaze on the two newcomers. "Hmph, that's quite an interesting ability you have there." Saix spoke with a raised eyebrow, still relatively unconcerned because, from what he could tell, this Nobody was still relatively new, so even with abilities like the one he had just shown, he would still be no match for Saix when it came to strength. His female friend, too, was of little worry to the Commission leader. He had seen many battles, and that meant he had won many battles, he wasn't concerned. Still though, in battle it was foolish to underestimate one's opponent, so a grain of caution would be necessary. "Now, would you be so kind as to introduce yourselves and tell me who exactly is requesting my presence? Because I'm afraid that, as of the moment, I'm not inclined to go anywhere with you two novices." Turning his cold gaze to the girl, he noted that she appeared smug. Filthy wench.

"Now that the Jutebox Hero shown you what he could do with his iFight and lunged that rock at you-" The skates that she had on at the moment and used during her training session transformed into cleats. Oh yeah! Well since Ramaxuli didn't say anything about keeping him undamaged, I guess we can snuff him up a bit. Resting her knees on the cold, wet pavement, the Curry Sky-Diver smirked confidently and lunged her person at the Commission leader. "-Let me show you what I can do! Hyah!"

As the Indian girl threw herself at him, and past him as he sidestepped for the second time. "All right," Saix said as he brought his claymore up and held it out with one arm. "So you want to try and please me then, I'm sorry but I'm afraid it won't be as easy as you think." Throughout this whole exchange, his voice and scarred face had remained completely devoid of any emotion, but now he smirked as he readied his blade and charged towards the girl.

A

Azrael

"While you are just going to stand there like a complete buffoon, I suppose you would not mind if I do what I please with your pathetic servant!" Ramaxuli grinned sinisterly at Xehanort's nobody, withdrawing his scythe from his hand freeing Zexion from worrying about the possibility of being decapitated. Xemnas isn't budging at all and I'm not going to get the fight that I wanted out of him if he is not going to respond how I planned him to. Oh well, there's no point in keeping Zexion around like this. I'll be doing him a favor if I killed him instead of keeping him alive and in fact... Ramaxuli grabbed the Cloaked Schemer by the collar of his black Organization cloak and threw him down from Memory's Skyscraper. "Enjoy your one way trip into the lightlessness, my dear friend Ienzo!"

As the Indian girl threw herself at him, and past him as he sidestepped for the second time. "All right," Saix said as he brought his claymore up and held it out with one arm. "So you want to try and please me then, I'm sorry but I'm afraid it won't be as easy as you think." Throughout this whole exchange, his voice and scarred face had remained completely devoid of any emotion, but now he smirked as he readied his blade and charged towards the girl.

"So looks like we may have pissed someone off quite dearly, my dear Sumxic! We must have hurt the blue haired freak's feelings!" Xiras shouted back at her battle partner while running towards the Luna Diviner. Before the blue haired man could get into the right amount of distance between the two of them for him to strike his claymore at her head, the tan-skinned female nobody jumped up several meters above their target Saix's head and grabbed the claymore's sharp ends. "Let's see how you like it when I use your own weapon againist you!" Xiras shouted at the man, using what strength she had in her to lift up the claymore and Saix along with it.

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"While you are just going to stand there like a complete buffoon, I suppose you would not mind if I do what I please with your pathetic servant!" Ramaxuli grinned sinisterly at Xehanort's nobody,

Xemnas watched as Marluxia, or the being who some still called Marluxia, threw Zexion off of the skyscraper. "Hm. It seems as if his plotting was in vain. Regardless, I would prefer you refrain from killing my subordinates." Xemnas said, not quite interested. "I can see you desire to fight me, but I see no point to it. Why do we not... talk things over?" Xemnas asked Ramaxuli. "Would you really kill your creator's Superior? Judging by Marluxia's actions, I suppose there is merit to ending you.." In a split second, Xemnas was behind Ramaxuli, Aerial Blades placed on Ramaxuli's neck. "Prepare to fade to notingness, cursed fool."

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Before Sumxic could intercept the charging foe, he realized the song reached its end. Darn it, have to wait a second. Come on, hurry up!!

Suddenly, the milky smooth voice came to his head and announced: "Now playing, Rage."

"My my, how appropriate. Hey Sira, I apologize ahead of time for my soon to be rude behavior. I would just like to say-" Sumxic started in his normal care free tone, only to be sent doubled over as he grabbed his head, seconds later shooting back up straight. Only now his eyes were filled with hatred, and his voice loud and malicious.

"COME ON SAIX!! ENTER THAT DAMN BESERK MODE YOU ARE SO FAMOUS FOR!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, laughing maniacally as he readied his fists. "WELL THEN! HERE I COME FOOL!! TRY NOT TO GET IN THE WAY YOU STUPID WOMAN!!" Charging forward as Saix was being lifted into the air by the brutish strength of Xiras, he seized the oppurtunity of him being defenseless and gripped tightly with both his hands on Saix's shoulders. Face to face, with a grin full of evil intent, he began repeatedly bashing his head into Saix's, stopping only until his glasses finally broke and fell to the floor.

"JERK! THOSE WERE MY FAVORITE GLASSES!!" Letting go of the Commission Superior, he dropped down and landed on his hands, only to spring upward with all his might, delivering an upward kick straight into the man's family jewels. After making contact he flipped backwards back onto the ground and looked up at Xiras. "COME ON ALL READY, FINISH HIM OFF! APPARENTLY HE IS A WEAK AND PATHETIC NOTHING, ALTHOUGH HE CLAIMS TO BE SO POWERFUL! COME ON! SHOW US YOUR TRUE STRENGTH ALREADY!! GO BESERK!! I DARE YA!" Yelled Sumxic, veins throbbing as the anger consumed him, still another minute till the next song was ready to play.

D

Deleted member 74488

She had sewed up her stiches. As she got up, she could feel the pain yet she ignored it. She would not be left out of this fight. She had her honour, her pride and those where two things that could not be taken away from such a determined young woman. Getting up, the woman took in the air. Poision...Yet she merely brushed it aside. Looking deeper within her senses...finally she found it. The scent of ashes. The man who had once injured her deeply. She had still yet to show him her power...she had told him she would get her revenge and it seemed all quite easy. Moving towards the scent...it seemed more like a group meeting in her eyes then a battle. She had seen the scene. The warhawks flash causing the redhead to collaspe, the little girl draining her energy. Her voice tainted to the air...loud enough to be heard over the group as she moved just behind the Warhawk.

"Well what do we have here. I come here to take my revenge and somebody has already done my bidding. That is just unforgivable."

Her lips turned upward...

"And overall, Warhawk. Shouldn't you be taking care of your injured leader. I heard from what I have done he can't get up....i'm not suprised..."

A

Azrael

"Hm. It seems as if his plotting was in vain. Regardless, I would prefer you refrain from killing my subordinates." Xemnas said, not quite interested.

Finally, it's about damn time that I got Xehanort's attention at last. Ramaxuli could tell by the silver haired man's face that despite his apparent boredom and utter uncaring of what had just occurred to Zexion. "His pathetic plans to create a mindless army of minions would just blow up in your face just like what the Replica Project did to you. I mean after all, you were idiotic enough to allow Marluxia who was responsible for bringing the original Aqua before your very omnipotent presence and influencing her to lead an uprising againist you to become Castle Oblivion's sovereign instead of someone perhaps a bit more loyal like Saix to run Organization operations there but you were just too stubborn to follow the advice of Vexen and the others." Spreading out his long arms in the same fashion that Xemnas would do in the occassional conservations he had with Kingdom Hearts, the Orden hochmeister was sensing the anger and hatred rising in Xemnas and he continued speaking to him. "Look at your pathetic organization whose members had abandoned you for their own selfish interests! You should be proud to even be alive at this point as you are perhaps aside from Roxas and Xion the only ones who could prevent me from unleashing complete domination of these many worlds and realms yet even they had betrayed you!"

"I can see you desire to fight me, but I see no point to it. Why do we not... talk things over?" Xemnas asked Ramaxuli. "Would you really kill your creator's Superior? Judging by Marluxia's actions, I suppose there is merit to ending you.." In a split second, Xemnas was behind Ramaxuli, Aerial Blades placed on Ramaxuli's neck. "Prepare to fade to notingness, cursed fool."

"Are you that much of a complete imbecile to think I am not ready to accept the power of nothingness as you do at the moment, you ignorant welch? So it seems that you know a bit more about my origins that you seem to be allowing yourself to let on and that only hurts my heart. And to think that we would learn from our past mistakes and be friends!" Ramaxuli said, feigning disappointment and sadness. Personally, the man reveled that Xemnas was desperate enough and threatened enough to warrant the blades being pressed againist his neck. This is what the Orden leader had been seeking from Xemnas; a fight that would finally answer the quester whether which man and nobody for that matter has the adequate amount of power to rule the nobodies and the universe for that matter. Along with that, there was another reason that he He is not making any sense of this! What does he mean that Marluxia was my creator? Am I not Lumaria's nobody but just perfected to the point that I should be classified under the rare term of special nobody? So there is something that the memories I managed to retain had not told me...are they even my own memories? There would not be any answers leaked from him unless Ramaxuli would beat it out of the Organization leader. Smiling as the pure energy from Xemnas' aerial blades emitted infared light, Ramaxuli grabbed the aerial blade that was pressed againist his neck and pushed it away from him. "Know full well that such dirty tricks will not work on me like the first time we had encountered each other back at Hollow Bastion!" He threw the arm that was holding onto the blade that he pulled away with full force, dragging the silver haired nobody in front of him and stabbed him in the chest with the scythe that he had summoned, "Why don't you demonstrate the theory that you had once been a hero in a past life, Xehanort? That is if you are able to..."

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
"WAVE GIGS!" Demyx shouted jumping back as he summoned a huge tidal wave. Looking back, he played his sitar, firing two tidal waves after that. "Tsunami!!!" He shouted. Xadnte easily jumped over the first wave but the next two merged into a tsunami and crashed agains Xadnte, sending him flying. Xadnte found himself injured and struggling to even stand. Demyx smirked. "Well you're looking lively." He said, commenting on Xadnte's state. He walked over and summoned another tidal wave.

"Gotcha now!" He shouted. Xadnte looked up and smirked, the color literally fading from him and turning to black.
"No...it is I,"The real Xadnte said from behind Demyx giving him a flurry of slashes to his body. "Who has gotten you!" He exclaimed finishing with an upward slash to the Nobody. Demyx fell to the ground, black streaks surrounding him.

"A...clone?! No! No! I can't die! Not like this...I'm fading?! Me?! Nooooo wayyyyyy!" Demyx exclaimed before fading. Clone Xadnte faded to black andcrawled under Xadnte becoming his shadow once more.

"COME ON SAIX!! ENTER THAT DAMN BESERK MODE YOU ARE SO FAMOUS FOR!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, laughing maniacally as he readied his fists. "WELL THEN! HERE I COME FOOL!! TRY NOT TO GET IN THE WAY YOU STUPID WOMAN!!"

Xadnte's head swiveled in the direction of the screaming. He hurried there and found Sumxic and Xiras fighting a blue haired Nobody, also in an Organization coat. Another one.

"COME ON ALL READY, FINISH HIM OFF! APPARENTLY HE IS A WEAK AND PATHETIC NOTHING, ALTHOUGH HE CLAIMS TO BE SO POWERFUL! COME ON! SHOW US YOUR TRUE STRENGTH ALREADY!! GO BESERK!! I DARE YA!"

Whoa, what was his problem? He didn't remember Sumxic being that angry before. they seemed to be handling Saix with ease. Xadnte told his Heartless to stay on the battle field with a wave of his hand and ran toward the duo hoping to help in some way, shape, or form.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
"So looks like we may have pissed someone off quite dearly, my dear Sumxic! We must have hurt the blue haired freak's feelings!" Xiras shouted back at her battle partner while running towards the Luna Diviner.

"Now now wench, it would be best not to flatter yourself in a situation such as this." The little crackpots didn't realize the gravity of this battle. They were rushing head on and not stopping to check their defenses.

Before the blue haired man could get into the right amount of distance between the two of them for him to strike his claymore at her head, the tan-skinned female nobody jumped up several meters above their target Saix's head and grabbed the claymore's sharp ends. "Let's see how you like it when I use your own weapon againist you!" Xiras shouted at the man, using what strength she had in her to lift up the claymore and Saix along with it.

Saix felt his feet lift off of the ground, and his eyes flashed as the dark-skinned bitch claimed she would use his weapon against him; there was no way she would be strong enough to. He couldn't help but chuckle lightly at her pathetic attempt to gain the advantage at such a close range. Did she not know he could send her flying this very moment if he so wished? But at that moment the boy, Sumxic must be his name, began yelling and laughing maniacally, trying to goad him into entering his Berserk Mode. Saix merely sighed, closing his eyes briefly and opening them again when quite suddenly he felt a pair of hands on his shoulders. Gazing out through his cold eyes, he saw Sumxic's face mere inches from his own. Why, does this remind me of something Luxord would have done… He was surprised yet again as the red-headed boy began pounding his forehead to his own. "Do you honestly think that is enough to take me down? If so, you are poorly mistaken-"

"JERK! THOSE WERE MY FAVORITE GLASSES!!"

The boy released Saix and dropped to the ground before delivering a solid kick to the Commission leader's groin. If that little stunt was meant to incapacitate him, then that move had surely failed; however, it did serve to irritate him.

"COME ON ALL READY, FINISH HIM OFF! APPARENTLY HE IS A WEAK AND PATHETIC NOTHING, ALTHOUGH HE CLAIMS TO BE SO POWERFUL! COME ON! SHOW US YOUR TRUE STRENGTH ALREADY!! GO BESERK!! I DARE YA!"

The blue haired man began trembling with rage as he looked up to the perpetually dark, rainy sky of The World That Never Was. "You, young man, are going to deeply regret your actions." He spoke in a menacingly soft whisper, still looking up into the rain before his head suddenly snapped back down to glare at the boy through golden eyes that had already passed the point of reason. Without any warning to the two attackers, Saix rose into the air, entering his "Berserk Mode".
"Now, we'll see how long the two of you fare!" He shouted as he swung his claymore at Xiras, coming into full contact with her side and knocking her several feet away. That didn't pacify him though, he continued after the Indian girl, slashing away.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"Know full well that such dirty tricks will not work on me like the first time we had encountered each other back at Hollow Bastion!" He threw the arm that was holding onto the blade that he pulled away with full force, dragging the silver haired nobody in front of him and stabbed him in the chest with the scythe that he had summoned, "Why don't you demonstrate the theory that you had once been a hero in a past life, Xehanort? That is if you are able to..."

"Hmm? Impressive." Xemnas said to the man. "But not quite impressive enough, I am afraid." Xemnas phased through Ramaxuli's body, appearing a few feet behind him. Ramaxuli was now surrounded by replicas of Xemnas' Aerial Blades. "I hope you do not mind, but... I cannot afford your interferance." Xemnas made a motion with his hand, and the blades sped toward Ramaxuli. When...

"You sure you wanna do that?"

All of the blades stopped midair. And Xemnas noted a blade speeding toward him, attached to a chain that led to the silver haired man he had tried to kill a few minutes ago. "Indeed, I am." Xemnas said to the boy. "Why would I not be my young friend?" He blocked the incoming blade, and watched it retract back to the man, as it hung from his right arm.

"Friend? Right. You know full well that we're enemies, don't try and say anything to convince me otherwise, unless it's really good and explains why we aren't enemies. You have anything to say like that, Xemnas?"

"Unfortunately, I don't." A sorcerer appeared behind Tompex and smashed its cubes into him.

"Ow... using your lackeys to fight me? Don't disrespect me!" Tompex, standing in place, willed his Pendulum to swing around behind him and decapitate the nobody, and then proceeded to walk towards Xemnas. "Feel like dying today?"

"Once again, I don't. Why do you ask questions, when you know the answer?" Xemnas queried.

"You know... I never once thought of that..." Tompex replied, halting in place for a few seconds to think it over.

A

Azrael

"Looks like you got me in my weak spot, Saix. It takes" Xiras tried to hold back the tremendous pain in the left side of her ribcage as she pressed over the giant gash. Ugh...relax girl, you can handle a little scrape like this and continue fighting on like a good little trooper. I won't let that fucking asshole Saix and that damn Beserk Mode of his kick me out of the fighting when the battle's just started. Despite much of the many threats that she had spouted to Sumxic in their conservations in the possibile probability that he push over the edge, the Indian girl had the opporunity nor the ability to use her powers like the more older and powerful humanoid nobodies againist major opponents aside from the average shadow and neo-Shadow Heartless that happen to attack the worlds that she visited. Saix's no fucking little shadow from the major ass-kicking he just gave me...but I won't let Ramaxuli nor Sumxic to be disappointed in me. No, I must go on and continue fighting! With the strength of her will, Xiras jumped back on her feet and grinned. "You think a little scratch is going to hurt me? I am going to kick your sorry-" Just before she was able to finish what she was about to say, Saix bashed Xiras in the skull several times before pausing temporarily allowing the girl to collapse to the ground.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"You, young man, are going to deeply regret your actions."

"ENOUGH WITH THE BIG TALK OLD MAN!! BACK IT UP FOR ONCE!!" Shouted Sumxic as he watched Saix's body fill with a furious rage much stronger than his own. Dammit, this might be more than I can chew, but he won't win! I can't lose!!

"Now, we'll see how long the two of you fare!"

Raising his hand, and momentairly regaining his senses as his face turned to one of horror, all he could do was call out "Sira!" before it was too late. Saix easily over powered Xiras, bashing her left and right until she finally collapsed in the ground, the crazed maniac looming over her. Crap!! Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap!! CRAP!! "YOU THINK YOU'LL GET AWAY WITH THAT!! GET AWAY FROM HER NOW BEFORE I RIP YOU TO PIECES OLD MAN!! TIME TO DIE! YOU'LL PAY FOR HURTING HER!!" He shouted from the top of his lungs so as his enraged voice shook the city. Charging forward at full speed, he quickly ripped a street light on the way and threw it like a javelin toward Saix. Next he collided his fist with the ground, creating a screen of debris between to two. Under this cover, he picked up Xiras and lept atop a nearby building.

Song over, he laid her down as he regained his senses. "Sira, Sira, you ok? Come on, you'll be all right. Just stay here, once I'm done with the bastard I'll be back for you ok? Please, hang on..." Brushing the hair out of her eyes, he gently laid her down as he took off his cloak and put it under her head as a pillow. Fully armored, he made his way over to the edge and looked downward upon Saix.

"Now playing, Paralyzer."

Finger's tingling with electricity, he jumped down in front of the Commission leader, and with his deep purple eyes still filled with hatred, stood up straight, unmoving. "Don't expect mercy anymore fool. Come at me, full strength. Unless you want to die that is."

A

Azrael

"Hmm? Impressive." Xemnas said to the man. "But not quite impressive enough, I am afraid." Xemnas phased through Ramaxuli's body, appearing a few feet behind him. Ramaxuli was now surrounded by replicas of Xemnas' Aerial Blades. "I hope you do not mind, but... I cannot afford your interferance."

"I find you saying that you can not afford my meddling into your affairs to be quite ironic since I feel quite the same about you and your potential for being in the way of my hands to gain supreme lordship over what you and your precious Organization XIII claim to be your artificial creation." Xemnas put it quite bluntly in that he did not want him to continue existing any longer than he already was at the moment. I could not have said it any better myself. Out of all the characteristics in Xemnas' personality that both he and Marluxia could possibly had liked, it was his honesty that he somewhat liked. It still would not stop the brunet from doing what he planned to. "So Xemnas, show me what you can truly do with such power under your control!"

Xemnas made a motion with his hand, and the blades sped toward Ramaxuli. When...

"You sure you wanna do that?"

Several seconds had passed and the Orden hochmeisteri blinked his eyes open to see that the multiple replicas of Xemnas' aerial blades that been paralyzed mid-air. Ramaxuli sweated a bit and whispered softly to himself. Looks like that I had avoided what would had been certain extermination of my being. Kingdom Hearts be damned of how I close I was from being destroyed... The blades' sharp glowing edges that had their targeted area aimed for Ramaxuli's head were just mere centimeters away from crushing him and terminating his existence before he had a chance to exploit. How unfortunate would that be had I been destroyed so early on in this elusive, mysterious adventure that has not yet began? I should thank Tompex for saving my life from being cut short by Xemnas by granting a form of compensation for this act of loyalty.

"You know... I never once thought of that..." Tompex replied, halting in place for a few seconds to think it over.

Seeing Tompex halt in place and going into a thinking pose, Ramaxuli became slightly frustrated at the nobody's incompetence, almost to the point that he reneged on what he said just a few seconds ago. "I would advise you to not be distracted by Xemnas' tricks and let your guard down for he'll be more than willing to take advantage of that and kill you! Keep your eye right on the ball!"

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
-TWTNW-

Dana, Aaron and Sephira, marched along with the other soldiers as they entered the World That Never Was.
"Oh great, we're here again..." said Sephira as she started thinking back to when Dana and her got into a fight.
"Meh... don't worry, you're not going to get kidnapped again" said Dana as he thought Sephira was thinking back to when she was kidnapped by Demyx while they were there.
"You alright Aaron?" asked Dana who was looking at Aaron, who's uncle had been injured in battle.
"I'm pretty sure Lucipher's going to be fine" said Sephira who was trying to cheer Aaron up.
"I'm fine... really, I am.... let's just get the mission over with" replied Aaron.

Dana and the gang kept marching and finally arrived at an Alley.
"Oh my God, there's a Commission member!" said Sephira as she ran into the Alley to find a blonde haired Commission member laying there.
Dana and Aaron followed her, but now they were alone, they had left the soldiers.
The three Keybladers stared at the Commission member.
"Is she unconscious?" asked Dana as he got on one knee.
"Yeah, I think she is..." replied Aaron.
Dana got a big smile on his face and looked at his friends.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" asked Dana.
"Yeah...." replied Sephira and Aaron at the same time as they got a big smile on their faces as well.
Dana got up.
"Alright, on 3. 1, 2, 3!" yelled Dana as the three Keybladers jumped on Larxene punching and kicking her until a soldier who had finally realized Dana and the gang had gone missing, showed up and told them to get back in line with the other soldiers.
"Alright, let's head back" said Dana.

A

Azrael

Song over, he laid her down as he regained his senses. "Sira, Sira, you ok? Come on, you'll be all right. Just stay here, once I'm done with the bastard I'll be back for you ok? Please, hang on..."

"You don't need to worry about the little wound I got there. Trust me Sumxic, it's nothing that I can't handle on my own although I suppose you sweet that you actually pretend to care about me." Xiras said, smiling at her friend and placing her bloodied hand on the male nobody's cheek, before losing her strength and letting it hang while Sumxic held the Indian girl in his arms and walked towards the rooftop of an abandoned high-rise apartment which had seemed to have been visited by the Warhawks earlier in the battle. God damn, all these nobodies have been killed... Evidence being the dead humanoid nobody civlians whose corpses were laid all around the rooftop with their lifeless bodies being peddled with gun bullets. "Just lay me down here and let me rest for a bit. If it makes you feel a bit better...that is if you can feel better at all, anyways I'm just ranting. Go get Saix for me, okay?"

Brushing the hair out of her eyes, he gently laid her down as he took off his cloak and put it under her head as a pillow. Fully armored, he made his way over to the edge and looked downward upon Saix.

Sumxic...you're really different from everyone in how you approach me. You don't belittle me nor make me think I'm absolutely worthless like my father and most my family... Xiras could not help but feel happy to know that she had a friend now who was willing to protect her from those who wanted to her even though she wasn't exactly the type to be a damsel in distress. Her cheeks blushed until they were a scarlet color as he brushed her hair and put her on the ground and ran over to the edge. "Good luck Sumxic, you're going to need it to handle that asshole in his beserk mode."

Whoa, what was his problem? He didn't remember Sumxic being that angry before. they seemed to be handling Saix with ease. Xadnte told his Heartless to stay on the battle field with a wave of his hand and ran toward the duo hoping to help in some way, shape, or form.

"Hey Xadnte, I'm glad you could make it to the battle? What's with the Heartless behind you?" Xiras asked.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
- The Underworld -

"Nothing at all my good wielder. She fainted from the stress of the decision she had to make, but in the end she chose right. Now, if you do not wish to fight Ghainuus here, I suggest you leave." Nelox said, motioning to the corridor.

"We're not going anywhere with you..." Riku started to growl, but he was interupted by a soft voice.

"We can leave. Let's just go." She looked him in the eyes as she placed both her hands on his cheeks. "Please." Kairi's eyes then went towards Nelox as he addressed them.

Riku sighed heavily. He didn't like the idea at all, but Kairi was obviously desperate to get away from this place and just be somewhere safe. He had no idea where such a place might be, but he swore to get her there no matter what. "All right," he said wearily, "We'll go. But stay close to me, both of you." Mulan nodded.

"I and Dilan have other busines to attend to, so please excuse us." He said with a smile. "Oh... and one more thing. You've never heard my name as far as I can tell, and never seen my face. So... do tell, how did you know I was Nelox?" He asked, looking sharply at the silver haired boy.

Riku blinked; did this man have a lousy memory? "Uh...I saw your face AND heard your name when you tried to kill me in Traverse Town with some help from Lucipher's Nobody? You don't remember THAT little incident?" But before Nelox could answer, a cloud of thick smoke began to form, blocking Riku's vision and preventing him seeing Kairi or Nelox or Mulan or anyone! "KAIRI!" he shouted, trying to reach over to where he had last seen her, but to his horror, he felt nothing.

"Riku? Where are you?"

"KAIRI!" Riku screamed out again, but she didn't answer again. The ground was shaking and suddenly his vision cleared, but Kairi was nowehere to be found. "No!" he moaned, "No, I'm not losing you again! Kairi! Where are you?"

"Riku?" asked Mulan shakily, "What just happened?" There were in some sort of circular chamber with no windows and no doors. Though when she looked around, she saw that they were not alone: four other strange men were standing together, whispering amongst themselves, probably aboiut her and Riku. "Um, excuse me?" she asked tentatively, "Who are you? Do you know how we can get out?"

One of the strangers, a man with a ponytail, gave her a smile and said, "Name's Braig, and we're trying to figure that out right now. But shouldn't we be asking you what you're doing here? You don't look dead to me?"

"Dead?!" asked Mulan in horror, "You're dead?!"

"We were," cut in another man irritably, one with long blond hair, "But thanks to the efforts of Nelox and the Princess of Heart, we have been restored to our original selves. Unfortunately, it seems that Nelox's efforts have also resulted in us being imprisoned here!"

"But where is Nelox now?" asked a puzzled Mulan, "And Riku's friend, Kairi?"

"Muscle Man is probably dealing with those two," said Braig with a chuckle.

"I dislike your choice of terminology there," said another large man withint wiry hair. He too looked rather muscular.

"Whatever Elaeus," said Braig with a dismissive wave of his hand, "Anyway, I'm guessing that Nelox made Muscle Man a tad upset when he ruined the guy's plans and laughed in his face, so now we're suffering the consequences."

"You're making me a tad upset..." said Elaeus in warning tone.

Mulan couldn't stand all this bickering; it was getting her more confused by the second. "But why punish me? I didn't do anything wrong?"

"Who cares?" Riku suddenly interupted, "I won't let them take Kairi away from me again, and I know she's still here somewhere..." He walked to the center of the chamber and looked up at the ceiling. "We're going to tunnel our way out of here?"

"And how do you intend to do that?" sneered the man with the long blond hair. He looked and sounded an awful lot like Vexen.

"That's simple," replied Riku, "I'll do what I always do in times like me: call upon the darkness. Mulan, don't get upset when you see me change form; it's still me undernearth."

"Huh?" asked Mulan, when Riku suddenly became overcome by a dark cloud! When it cleared, Riku was no longer standing there: it was a tall man with long silver hair and golden eyes staring back at her. I know you! she realized, It's the form that Riku took back in Traverse Town!

Braig grinned and let out a whistle. "Woooow, lookin' good, Xehanort!"

"I'm not Xehanort!" snapped the man, "I'm still Riku and I always will be! Dark Guardian!" A strange black Heartless appeared behind his back, and after he directed it, its giant hands began to dig through the ceiling, quickly making its way towards the surface. Mulan shrank back against the wall and watched, hoping that what the man said was true, and that Riku would go back to being Riku when this was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back