• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Coffee Shop Of Rping (Speak freely of your RPs!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
An evil look apears on KWBs face when she spots Justme3. "Look the same to me." Eyes seem to be flaming with evil plots. "Now you WILL help me make a rp" ^-^

Redemptions Light

Hey!!!!!! Can Everyone Here Please Try To Join My Rp.it Is Called: Light In The Darkness. I Don't Have Any People In It. It Will Be Very Fun And Sssssssooooooooo Cool So Ppppppplllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssee Join It

It is my very first one so it would be cool if you guys could help me out with the plot too.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
* walks in all Neo-entering-the-bank-style, and suddenly sits down at a table and kicks back." Lets see if this works... Italian Cream Soda, with whip cream, two flavor split, hazelnut and almond. " He smiled as it appeared in his hand and he sipped it and looked to all the others.

" You know, I had this idea, not really a battle of the bands, but music in a way. It's still in the works, but its about these kids or whoever, who get these instruments, and can use them, like sound weaponry. Like someone can use a Bass Guitar, and it like causes earthquakes and shit. I sort of based it off an old Sonic the Hedgehog spinoff called Sonic Underground. Tell me what you all think.. " He sipped his drink sitting there, his fabled " Black Book of Ideas" in front of him, what he used for poetry, art, songs, stories, and role plays and other such things.

The nobody

Website
www.freewebs.com
Clone RP?

I was wondering who would like a clone RP, you can be any thing you whant, even a demon type thing, this would be the story...

2080:End of Clone wars (not like star wars..)
A terrible war started by Clone Makers (C.M.s) to rule the world the world like Hitler, did not suceed, but caused many deaths and changed the view on clones from angels to sinful devils and were banned from being made and to be killed on sight..

2085: At a C.M. Lab
A couple of Clones escape after a major malfuntion, now the clones must make it to the leader of Eroupe to tell him clones are not evil, when two other groups are trying to kill them..

Kira Haro

Unknown
This thread screams spam.

Your initial intentions might have been good, but some people ruined it by spamming nonsense and asking nothing of role-plays.

[Locked]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back