• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Cloud Strife Chronicles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
CloudxYuffie in short term.

I support this fic, so if ur gonna fight him, go through me first.
RPG name: Ultimate Bankotsu

Muahahhaha...

OK, here comes ch.2.and BTW if you were wondering, colby is my friend im gonna kill so i can take his copy of KH-2(just kidding)

Ch.2 pt.1 Newfound Ally (Dedicated to Sora_ish_mine)

Cloud and Yuffie had just landed at the gates of Olympus Collisium.They were greeted by a half goat, half man named Phil." Oh if it isn't Hades' little helper,but oh look, he brought his girlfriend.Get out of here, you have till the count of three!" Phil said holding up two fingers. A strong voice answerd," Now Phil, if you keep this up, no one will compete." A large man with a friendly grin stepped out from behind a pillar. "Hercules."Cloud said with a nod. "We would like to enter the tournament, Cloud and the undefeatable Yuffie!" Yuffie told Phil with a giggle. "Ok, you and pretty boy here can go wait in the stadium seats." Phil grunted. As they entered the arena, Cloud asked, "When did i agree to compete?" "Just trust me, now let's go meet that person i told you about." Yuffie led Cloud to a young blonde woman wearing glasses dressed in red. "Hey Quistis, this is Cloud." The blonde woman removed her glasses and looked up, "Hello Yuffie, and nice to meet you too... Cloud was it?" Cloud answerd with a nod.What is so special about her, why did Yuffie want us to meet?Yuffie whispered to Quistis, "He isn't very talkative." "So, are you two competing?" Quistis inquired," May i join your group?" "Sure! I'll go tell that fat little goat dude." Yuffie said, running off and leaving Cloud and Quistis alone.Great, someone else to hold me back."So, what are you and Yuffie doing here? I know there is more to it than simply competing in the tournament." Quistis asked with a penetrating gaze. She's smarter than i thought. "I am searching for a man named Sephiroth. He has silver hair and is an insanely powerfull warrior." Quistis looked away for a moment. When she looked back, there was a tear in her eye, "Then you and I have something in common, for that is the man who massacerd the people of my world. He destroyed whole armies, burned the towns, and killed the women and children in there homes." Clouds features visbly softend, " I'm sorry... I thought i was the only one affected by his madness. If you'd like, you can come with Yuffie and I."Am i becoming a softhearted fool? Quistis wiped away a tear, " Thank you, On my world I was an expert warrior known as SeeD." So, she's a fighter, she might be of some use after all.Yuffie came back with the news, "For our first match, we will face a pair named Reno and Misha."

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! my character Misha! ^^ that was awsome Dark!! and thankies!! *huggles* man i really wanna know whats going to happen next!!!!!!!!! ppllleeeeaaaassssseeee write mores!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to find out what happens!!!!!!!

OK,part 2 finaly!

Ch.2 pt.2 Misha and Reno Dedicated to Sora_ish_mine

Cloud and the two women proceeded into the arena. Standing before them were to people, a man and a woman. Reno, the man, wielded an electro-mag rod. Misha, the young woman, held a large mallet.A mallet, seriously? There is no way we can lose! "Will the group leaders please step forward and shake hands?" The refferee asked. Cloud was supprised to see the girl step forward. Hello, it's a nice day to defeat you sir!" Misha said with a grin:D . Cloud allowed himself a slight smile. Right. The bell rang and the contestants drew their wepons. Cloud was immediatly put on the defensive as Misha atempted to clobber him with her mallet. Quistis and Yuffie were off to thee side, struggling with Reno. Quistis failed her attempt to disarm him with her whip, and she recieved a nasty shock from his electro rod. Misha knocked Cloud to the ground and charged after Yuffie. Cloud struggled to his feet just in time to see Yuffie take a severe blow to the head. Owww, she won't be getting up any time soon. Now it was just Cloud and Quistis vs. Misha and Reno. Cloud charged forward to strike misha, but she ducked and hit him from behind. Whoa, she is fast. Last time i underestimate a mallet. Quistis swung her whip to slash Reno across the face. Reno fell to the ground with a large welt rising on his face. Misha saw his limp body and cried out in rage. She swung her mallet into Quistis with breathtaking force. Cloud saw Quistis laying on the groun, then he turned to face Misha. It's just me and her now. I just hope i can take her. Misha swung at Cloud, but he caught the blow and knocked her back. She was back on the offensive immediatly. What drives this girl to push so hard? Were does she find the determination? Cloud remembered Reno laying on the ground and understood perfectly. His thoughts turned to her, the one special to him. Aerith. Suddenly, Cloud was filled with the same kind of energy that flowed through Misha. Cloud ducked under her attack and landed the final blow. Misha fell to her knees, gave him a little smile, and passed out. Whew, glad thats over.

A couple of hours later, while Cloud and the others were relaxing outside of the gummi ship, Misha and Reno approached."Wow, you guys realy kicked my butt!" Yuffie said with a big smile. "We just wanted to congradulate you. Right Reno?" Misha asked nudging Reno with her elbow. Reno nodded, but refused to look anyone in the eye. "He is a little grumpy, you guys beat his undefeated record." Misha told him with a grin. "That was a difficult fight, and i look forward to challenging you again." said Cloud. Quistis, who had been silent up to this point, chimed in," You guys were tough. We might be able to use your help sometime, is there anyway we can get a hold of you?" Misha wrote something on a piece of paper, and handed it to Quistis," Just call me on my PHS.Well, Bye!" As Misha and Reno left, Yuffie waved jumping up and down enthusiasticly. Well that was fun... sort of.

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
O.O LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! that was so funny when Cloud was thinking 'last time i underestimate a mallet' XD! that was an awosme fight!!! ALL HAIL TEH MALLET!!!!!!!!!! please write more!!!!!!!!!! are Reno and Misha gunna be more in the story? is there gunna be any Cloud x Aerith =D heehee please update soon!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back