• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Closed Fan Club Presents: THE TOURNAMENT OF DARKNESS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
This might sound odd, but Me and the people at "The Closed" fan club have decided to host a Fighting tournament.

In this tournament, 8 contestants will be placed to fight each other. The winners of each of the battles will move on while the losers will be eliminated from the tournament and will be given the choice to be judges.

8 contestants will be given the chance to fight. At the moment there are 4 club members and 4 other open spots.

4 Judges will be needed to start and I will post who fights who as soon as people start joining.

Prices:

1st Place: 1.5 million gill.
2nd Place: 500 thousand gil

For whoever judges we will give a price of 100 thousand gil for your cooperation.

Contestants at the moment:

1.dark-diciple
2.iheartriku
3.brainy_pigeon(i think and hope)
4.riku's_girl<3
5. Zabazu
6. xXxCloud
7. Twilight Demon
8. Prince Sasuke

Judges:

1. Diluted.Past
2. Mr.
3.Soraawakened

For Those who are participating, plz, post by saying so, and those who will judge plz Say so as well. Now, First come first served, so...

For those who join, I will post the rules and the Templates later for you to fill out...

I will update this as soon as people start joining And I will also announce who fights who and Who will judge each battle. Good luck to all. And well, Let's get the games going.

Last edited:

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Ugh. Im in so many RP battles. But I will join. I hope D.P joins, i wana pwn him again <3

Jk diluted :p but i do wana fight you again xD

Mr.

...Meh. D:
Since I'm late, and my profiles were wiped out when my dad knocked almost everything off of the computer, I shall judge.

...Unless Setharoth comes.
Fwee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back