• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Closed Fan Club Presents: THE TOURNAMENT OF DARKNESS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devious

ooc- My apologies, I forgot the word had an "S" at the end. It took me a few days to decide how I wanted to counter this post, so I must have forgotten.

Ekim stepped back a couple meters before crossing his Kamas in a zig-zag formation to catch the blade of Jade's weapons in between that of his Kamas' blades.

"Too obvious..."

Ekim continued a motion with his Kamas, causing Jade's weapons to fly out of her hands and into the air. Sharply moving his neck but keeping his eyes on Jade he caught one of the weapons at its hilt in his mouth and placed it on her neck, the other flew to the other side of the room, sparking as its sharp blade skid across the ground and making a horridly loud screeching noise. He spoke to her, but it was not muffled by the weapon in his mouth, it was spoken through his mind, directly to those within the stadium.

"Do you see the marks on my left arm? Do you want to know what they are? They are the marks of the innocent fallen, innocent lives I have taken either by bloodlust or accident. I have taken 12 so far over my lifetime, if the Judge deems it so... I might have to add a 13th mark to my arm... Submit now, or I won't be responsible for what the Judge forces me to do..."

Ekim's eyes glowed sadly with the thought of killing another whom he was not given a good reason to. Quickly he shrugged it off and his eyes focused and returned to Jade's with fierocity as he awaited the Judge's call, keeping stern pressure on Jade's neck with the blade and his Kamas at ready for defense.

Last edited:

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
OOC: Hey twilight demon i have a question. You know how you caught one of my swords? What about the other? I have two! I'm guessing you skimmed that part. i quoted it here:

iheartriku said:
She drew her swords and went for Ekim. As she saw he was still falling. She ran, jumped, and hoped that she could puncture his abdomen area. Jade hoped her timing was right, because is she wasn’t well she didn’t want to think of that!

No, i didn't go back and change it or anything like that. So, now im guessing you can go back and change your part or...yeah...now im lost!

edit: okay so now that sounds better! since it looks like im screwed anyway i guess were waiting for the judge's call!

Last edited:

Diluted.Past

hmmmm, it looks to me like its a stalemate so far. Your in a deadly position iheartriku, but also that other blade could have killed him by now. I'll let him change it if he wants, seeing as he was thinking as you were pushing the kamas away( i presume), so the free blade could have killed him. If he is able to make a believable attack that counters both blades AND still subdues you, he will be the victor

right now though, I'm in favor of iheartriku

Devious

ooc- I left it wide open for her to knock the Kamas away and easily grab the free blade. I agree, iheartriku should take the chance and keep the battle going. I feel bad letting it end so soon. Keep it up m'dear, and don't leave EVERY attack on me open, it gets boring, go ahead and get in a few good hand to hand shots or something before you grab your sword or something ^^;;

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
gah, so i should keep it going huh?! well then i guess i have to think of something right, alrightly then! but it'll be a day or two because school started and all. Off to think!

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
OCC: okay, okay, okay, i am on it right now! lol! Tell me if I'm power playing in any way because I kinda feel as if I am. Sorry it took soo long! I hate school!

Jade stood in a deadly postion. She knew if she tried anything, one she could DIE, and two if she was lucky, she could get away, but with wounds. One way or another she had to at least try to win this here tournament. Jade quickly thought of a plan, but her OWN sword on her neck scattered her thoughts. Ekim had HER sword at HER neck and she wasn't about to let him kill her. She then thought that whatever she does his Kamas were ready to attack. She had to think of some way to avoid them. Finally after a minute or two she made up her mind.

Thinking: "Well with the game comes pain. Here it goes."
To Ekim: "Hey, I'll be wanting my sword back, okay?"

With that she then, raised her hands and clasped the sword. She shoved the back, as if to make Ekim swallow the sword. Next Jade flips and kicks the sword upward hoping to make Ekim step back. She then tries to grab for Ekims kamas and move away from him in a ready position.

Devious

Ekim was shocked with the risky maneuver, quickly he brought his Kamas up to a defensive position, the blades ready to prevent any grab at them.

"Woah missy, you are fast! I think this is gonna be a lot better of a fight than I've had in a while! But try to keep your distance from my Kamas' hilts m'dear, you don't know what kind of insight on me you might gain."

Ekim quickly shifted his weight and pushed off, keeping his eyes on Jade at all times. Crossing his Kamas yet again, they began to pulsate with dark and light energies. Ekim's eyes began glowing a bright black and green, matching the very essence of his element.

"Crux Fluctus!"

The attack had been released yet again, heading towards Jade with a malice, or more a thirst for her blood, for any blood that might come in the way of the attack. Ekim's eyes fluctuated from Jade to the attack and back. Quickly thinking on what to do next.

Can't vanish... I won't be able to see her actions... If I stay in the air I'm a target... I know what to do...

Ekim didn't act, though he didn't fall, he did the opposite. His body began falling slower and slower as he spoke the words.

"Animus Pungo."

So he hung there, his body tightened and focused on his surroundings, waiting for a time to act as he observed the attack drive through the atmosphere at Jade. The tragectory calculated to hit where she will move to next, to get her swords back.

Last edited:

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
OOC: I'm at school, tired, and in pain. So if my part today is not soo great, I am truely sorry! Excuse any grammatical or spelling errors!

Jade was in mid-air when she saw that Ekim had realsed yet another one of those glowy green attacks. She landed and ran as fast as she could. Jade knew that if she took the attack she wound be weak afterwards, so she somehow had to get rid of this here thing. She decided to keep running to the other side of the arena and let the attack hit the wall instead. She ran up the wall and flipped, but her timing was too late. The attack hit her legs and instead of a nice landing, she fell flat on her face.

This is great. Awww...man im bleeding.

jade took some bandages off her arm and quickly wrapped her legs, to stop the bleeding. So now i have to get my swords back like i said i would. Jade looked up to see ekim floating in mid-air. Jade though for a moment then made her move. She scanned for her two swords. She saw that one was near Ekim and the other was near her. She choose to go after the one closest to her. Jade moved as fast as she could towards her sword, hoping to reach it before Ekim had a chance stop her.

OCC: Im done now! lol! sorry for the delay!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back