• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Closed Fan Club Presents: THE TOURNAMENT OF DARKNESS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
(Soraawakened, judges don't fight, you're being paid to judge, Though, At the end of the tournament, just for fun, we could have all 3 of the judges fight against the winner of the tournament. That should be fun... let''s see if we can pull the tournament together first and when the time comes we can talk about that challenge. Though, is it not a good idea?"Let's see how the tournament goes and well see about that challenge)

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
dark-diciple said:
(Soraawakened, judges don't fight, you're being paid to judge, Though, At the end of the tournament, just for fun, we could have all 3 of the judges fight against the winner of the tournament. That should be fun... let''s see if we can pull the tournament together first and when the time comes we can talk about that challenge. Though, is it not a good idea?"Let's see how the tournament goes and well see about that challenge)
I meant for future battles. Not in this tournament. But it would be fun to fight the winner. Don't mess with the nunchucks.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Zabazu is on... but not PS. Hey Zabazu, you wanna start for the heck of it? Prince should be on soon.

Diluted.Past

i probably wouldn't be able to participate in that battle, though i can let someone borrow my template and leave it at that >.>

Riku's_girl<3

Website
www.myspace.com
So, we may post our templates? o_O Here goes my first battle on this forum. Better make it a good one, no? If you know me from anywhere else, you may know my first BA character ever, Celia. Not my best, but I control her best. ^_^ Sorry brainy_pigeon, but I'm giving it my all! Don't worry, I'm not all that good... I mean, on other forums I'm on, I'm never known for anything except Character Fictions... Kinda lame, no?

Name: Celia

Race: Demon

Sex: Female

Hair: Long, straight, and black

Eyes: Red

Weight: 150 lb.

Height: 6 feet 1 inch

Weapon: Black staff infused with magical powers of the underworld..... Her staff can do things to aid her in battle. It controls her dark energy and makes sure that she doesn't exhaust herself of all emotions. The staff is her only form of attacking and defending in a sense.

A small knife she obtained while traveling. She keeps it hidden most of the time, but does use it if she must. This comes in handy in many situations.

Armor: none

Strengths: She is always aware of her surroundings and has a powerful sense of deduction. She is skilled at dark magic and can manipulate it easily.

She’s found that her intelligence can greatly help her in many situations. Also, now that she is in an alliance, she’s found that friends can be powerful allies, despite her previous thoughts on the subject.

She can easily sense opponents and has no trouble discerning if they are a threat.

Weakness: Despite her fearful appearance she quite very annoyed of people who are happy, joyous, or basically normal. The reason being that she has always been cursed with being alone and never been able to be happy. She has nothing to protect her in battle. Luckily she can use dark energy as a shield if the need arises.

Her companion Zorlo has recently become a weakness for her. Whenever he gets beat up or attempts something and fails, then her normally serious demeanor is shattered and almost makes her cheery.

Light magic can deeply harm her since she focuses on darkness and has enveloped herself within it all her life.

Skills/Magic: She is powerful at dark magic yet knows next to nothing about white magic. She can control dark energy into force. She uses her staff to control her magic. The dark energy takes the form of a large bat that swoops down upon her enemy. In order to unleash her dark magic she must feel a strong emotion such as hatred or at times longing. She knows the following attacks:

Dark Force: A dark energy that she forms with her staff that can inflict much damage on humans especially. She forms it out of hatred mainly. This often takes the form of a regular bat. The problem is that once she runs out of emotions or is emotionally exhausted she tends to lose control over this move.

Dark Cloud:It's a move that unlike dark force doesn't damage enemies, but paralyzes them with fear. It also requires for her to use her staff to manipulate darkness. She forms a large cloud of darkness that engulfs her opponent so that they cannot see. The problem is that the clouds are easily blown away and they require a strong sense of corruption, but she is trying to hone her skills in perfecting the move. It’s become easier for her to feel corruption and therefore this move is more of an option.

Dark Shadow: It is when Celia creates a massive amount of sadness into a powerful attack that confuses enemies into thinking that they are as lonely and miserable as her. t doesn't work very well with happy and/or cheerful people.

Dark Shield:When she is attacked she normally has no form of defense so she uses her staff to create a dark barrier around herself. The barrier is weak against a rapid repeating attack and light magic. Celia requires a sense of protection to activate this move.

Terror Blast:
When she is fearful of something, or she senses fear within her opponent, she uses that fear to create a purple arrow that flies through the air to the source of her own fear or the fear she senses. Rather like dark force, but it strikes the ground before her opponent creating a blast at their feet, making them unable to move for a couple minutes due to the fear that grips them. Hence the name. The blast radius can be quite large, so she must use this move at a distance.

Deceptions of Darkness:
This move allows her to absorb the darkness around her. Then she redirects the darkness toward her enemies. The darkness then makes the target see hallucinations for a little while. This doesn’t effect what else they see, but it does make them see things that aren’t there. The thing that appears depends on the person it is being used on. Generally, it would be something the person treasures or despises so as to distract them. This requires a feeling of deception as the name implies.

Personality: She considers herself to be unlucky and has many issues with herself. She is quite serious, never smiles, unless it’s to taunt her opponent, and hardly frowns for that matter. She merely stares with a look that makes her seem distraught and confused. She is trying to find her way in life. She isn't happy with herself or her world. During fights she is calm and focuses on her goal. She will go through anything to get there too. She shows no emotion and no mercy. Celia tends to sense when an enemy approaches yet when the enemy reaches her she is often unsure of what to do. She can control her emotions well. If she couldn't then many of her attacks wouldn't work.

She has considered killing herself several times, yet has always felt that she's even too weak to kill herself. She knows that death might not be her only choice so she never actually kills herself. Celia would only consider death seriously when her goal has become impossible.

She treats every human the same: with distain. She treats fellow demons the same as she treats any race other than humans: calmly, collected, and serious.

She has no religion and is in fact hates toward all religions. She’s an atheist proud and true. In her mind, God is nothing but something hopeful people created out of the figment of their imaginations. She thinks nature gods are possible, but highly unlikely. Since the demons that lived in her city were definitely not religious, she’s been this way her whole life.

She may kill others, but she doesn't do it for fun. She always kills for a purpose. If she doesn't need to kill someone she lets them be and moves on. She finds that many people aren't even worth her time. She also knows when someone is way out of her league though. She knows to only fight the good fights and leave the rest for when she is stronger.

My character isn't easy going. She is always on edge and never trusts anyone. To her, she keeps her friends distant and her enemies close enough to kill. The only person she ever trusted was her brother whom she's lost all contact with.

She dislikes humans and wishes peace for herself and her family. Unfortunately, she finds that it's easier said than done. She also dislikes light. It is the only thing that can appose her dark magic and she doesn't enjoy light in general at all.

She wass fond of a small baby bat she found once while traveling. She took care of it and let it go. Occasionally she sees it one her travels and it seems like the one thing she believes she did right.

Appearance:
warrior.jpg.w300h300.jpg

noname.png

Celia is gorgeous demon girl. Her hair is long, straight, and dark. Her eyes are deep and red. It seems like they could tell a thousand stories. When looked into they seem to have suffered a lifetime in the short years that Celia has been alive. Her left arm is bandaged with soft, yet sturdy cloth. Underneath it is a wound that she prefers to keep hidden, not to the world but to herself. She wears a purple suit that covers as much as any one piece swimsuit, but unlike a swimsuit, it is loose and comfortable. She wears a hood on her head that seems very much like a rag, but serves its purpose. She mainly uses it to so as people will be unaware of the fact she is a demon and to shroud herself further into darkness. She has neat purples shoes that weren’t made for fighting. They don’t look nearly as worn as they should. They are comfy and she’s very glad she has them. On her long legs, she wears leg stockings that are ripped in several places. She doesn’t care much for what she looks like, but she has been considered cute by many.

History:Celia was born in a time where many demons were unsure of what to do. Humans disliked them and treated them horribly which is the probably what started her hatred for humans. She was born in a large city which consisted of both humans and demons. They lived peacefully for a while under demon rule, but Celia never realized that humans secretly hated demons.

Celia grew up with her aunt because her mother had gone to fight humans that were rebelling against demon rulers. Her father had disappeared when she was two and she didn't know anything about him. Celia had an older brother that she had lost all contact with soon after he was old enough to leave their aunts house. Celia had one friend that was dear and close to her. Yet when she was 16 when they were traveling along the river near her aunt's house and her friend slipped into the river and was swept away. That has always been a sore spot for her since they never found her friends body.

Her childhood was a calm one. Other than the comfort from her friend she lived in a world full of unhappiness. Her aunt was a sick person that couldn't help Celia whenever she needed help. Her aunt was always in bed. They lived in a normal house, but to Celia, it seemed like the house was so large it would swallow her up and she would never be heard from again. Her child hood was lonely and something that Celia doesn't care about. She knows that her childhood shaped her, but she leaves her past behind her as she moves forward.

Her familiar has been a bat. She's always lived with bats and when she learned magic she decided to focus all that energy into her favorite creature. She feels close to them and thinks that they understand how she feels: Dark, lonely, and feared. She even took care of a baby bat when she was younger. She’d found it in the recesses of her aunt’s creepy house.

She is traveling away from home to get away from her sadness and find someone who can understand her other than a bat. She is looking also for the one human that she doesn't feel absolute hatred for.

Her goal is to finally be able to find someone she can trust and someone that she can believe in. She doesn't want to be lonely any more and she wants to fit in. Celia just wants to belong and to finally stop feeling lonely.

In order to achieve that goal Celia has found herself put up to a trying task. She has been put in an alliance. One that has humans in it. With them she has fought countless enemies and made some almost friends. Zorlo, a fellow member, has attempted to make her open up. She is trying to deny all of his attempts, but still cannot escape the fact that some humans are not as vile as she first considered. She has gone on some adventures with people making her realize that despite being human, some people can really put up a good fight. Pathetic, but good none the less.

In this alliance, she has faced some difficulties. On her quest to find the Amulet of Aizi, she and her companion had awoken a dormant demon and allowed him to take a human form with the aid of Zorlo’s dark side. She’s also begun many adventures with others on quests to battle and to find wonders. Celia found that sometimes allies were best not killed, but rather backed-up. She’s prepared to give her all for her goal and if going on countless quest and facing perils with the alliance is part of it, then so be it.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
ooc: by arena, you meant the setting was one; right?

Will cautiously walked through the opening infront of him, ignoring all signs that told him to turn back. He brought out his shortened elven blade and had a hand free; not sure what to do with the remaining hand. he continued to walk around the arena, stopping halfway;still next to the wall. Will thought of his spells kept them in mind for the oncoming battle.

He breathed in slowly, sweat starting to drip down his face in anticipation. His stomach lurched as he thought he heard a noise; but it was just the wind. He pulled out his crossbow with his other hand; dropping his sword for a moment to load it. Upon completion, he put the crossbow in the empty hand he was wondering about earlier, and picked up his short sword, gripping it tightly. He gazed at what would come...

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Diluted.Past said:
o_O" nice template, riku's_girl<3 puts alot of peoples to shame *cough* im talking to you xXxCloud*cough* anyway, just to tell everyone, il be gone on august 3rd, and won't be back until the 14th

Oh yea whats wrong with my bio? SO, ITS A FIGHT YOU WANT EH?

*punches*

IM RUSSEL CROW, I FIGHT PEOPLE!

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Mornin' people -yawn- Just got up, introduction post, ftw. Don't expect much from me....I'll be lucky to get 3 paragraphs this early

The sun rose to its fullest, illuminating the entire area, as the hordes of people cheered for the first warrior whom took it upon himself to enter the arena already. The opponent of this man had not yet revealed himself, but everything was shown in good time, everything. As the crowd continued their uproar, another figure slowly entered from the otherside of the field, his head looking down. His arms were tightly bandaged and so was his torso, which was noticable since his shirt was layed off on that shoulder. Wounded he looked, but it was probably some sort of training technique, but that did not matter, since the main focus was this battle. What secrets it held were unknown till the future, but it would be interesting to find out the others skill.

It was as if a moment of silence had spread across the entire arena as the crowd silenced themselves quickly. Something powerful must have hit their minds by now, and shocked their inner beings. With two powers in an arena such as this, power must have been flowing just about everywhere in a matter of seconds. This did not matter though, since the full extent of their powers wouldn't be shown till further on, well, hopefully. It seemed as if the battle would be short, but at the same time long. There was something very strange about this feeling, but nontheless, a battle would be taking place here. Both warriors would be in a contest for either life or death, and the winner, obviously, would take life over that death.

The quiet man entered as before. moving towards the center of the field, and closer to his opponent. He kept moving until they were about ten feet away from each other, and then stared at his opponent, just as if he were inspecting his overall being. He stared, not saying a word, just keeping his eyes locked with his opponents. It was at this point, where he turned around, and went directly back to his side, and spoke in his normal tone.

"Do your best to live, kid."

A devilish look came across the mans face, this young man known as Edward Arthrimn was truly a powerful being from the inner-depths of soul society, a basic heaven. His arm reached back as he drew his large blade and help it firmly, ready to charge and attack anyone in sight. When in battle, his entire personality became sadistic, and brutal, meaning he would attack this opponent with either full force, or no power. It didn't matter, since he was a vaizard, meaning he had an enormous power within him. The first move would be made soon, so both were in position to attack and defend at the same time.

This was just the start of battle, since of course, it would pick up quickly, and soon fall. The only part that mattered was the beginning, since it determined the first strike, as well as the advantage of knowing your opponents defensive, and a bit of his offensive. This was the start of battle.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Will stared at his opponent, realizing the mans power and died a little inside. Will looked at his opponent and his large blade and quickly thought about what his strength and weakness’ are, and his opponents; by looking by him, would be, not even delving into the thought of magic’s or such. He carefully looked at the man, and replied to him “I won't die, thanks for being as kind as to think of me though!"

He started to back-peddle (run backwards). While doing so, he nimbly pulled out his crossbow, aiming at his opponent. He stopped at one point, crouching down, but still aiming, and let it fly. It spiraled at the man's torso; with no particular target on it. Will then started to dash to the other end of the arena , putting away his crossby on a latch at his thigh. He released the mechanism that controlled his handblade, and stopped at one point, looking at his opponent.

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
(Here's my template)

Name: Dark

Appearance: Long white hair, blue eyes and a Black cloak that covered the rest of his body. He wears black boots…

Weapons

Dark Bearer:

A double edge rapier with an opaque black crystal in the bottom. The rapier glows in a dark aura and it can be fused with it’s brother, the Light Keeper. This weapon is said to had been used thousands of years ago to imprison the souls of vanished demons and killed soldiers in battle. This weapon fuses itself with it’s bearer and if his soul is weak enough, it will be consumed and become a slave of the sword.
This weapon is perfect in balance and it can deliver deadly strikes.
Also, from far, this weapon has been said to be able to suck the enemy’s life away and poison the body.

Light Keeper:

Brother sword of the Dark Bearer. This rapier contains a translucent bright crystal at the bottom. The crystal envelopes the sword in light which depends on the bearer’s soul and will of mind. This sword was made from the same silver as it’s brother sword. This legendary sword is said to slay the demons and release their souls to be imprisoned in the Dark Bearer. This sword gives the wielder angelical strikes and perfect skill and accuracy.
This weapon, from far, is said to be able to strike the enemy with thousands of beams of light and leave the opponent stunned for the next impact.

Twilight Blade:

This is the weapon formed from the fusion of both the Light Keeper and the Dark Bearer.
This weapon has a dark blue diamond at the bottom and it is a long sharp blade. In order to fuse the blades, the bearer must be in his Angel form.
In this form, the blade is capable of pouring sharp, quick and deadly arrays of attacks in the matter of seconds…

Elemental Affinity: Twilight. A source of energy that defines both GODS and DEMONS. He is able to wield both light and dark energy. And can manipulate the souls of slain opponents

Special abilities:

Black Dragon:
A spell in which a Dark shadow blast takes the form of a Dragon that flies towards the opponent and swallows them. Consequently the opponent is enveloped in Darkness and he feels a sensation of choking and poisoning.
Homing Darkness Blast: A blast of Dark energy that locks on the opponent and follows him. Blows up in contact.

Dark Bending; Control over Darkness.
Light Bending: Control over Light

Light Strike: needles of light rays attack the enemy as he lifts up the Light Keeper.

(when in angel form) Flight: (self explanatory.)

Bio: (Twilight Demon should enjoy this)

When he was small he had heard legends of the sacred weapons and all about the Dark stigma of the Devil’s snake. The story goes about a kid that would be born with the stigma on the back of his neck and will both bring destruction or salvation to the earth. It also said that he will come wielding the powers of Darkness and light and that he will be able to do all, even get to a point to define both Angels and Demons alike.

Young Daniels began to study on the powers of both darkness and light alike for if the day comes that the chosen one would come, he would be ready to protect the people around him.
It was then that he decided to live in a monastery to further his knowledge in both powers. As soon as he got there and explained his reasons, the monks decided to take him in and change his name to Dark, as he was fighting against prophesy for most of the wrong reasons…

He lived a quiet life in the mountains, isolated from all in the world outside. Learning swordplay and elementals from the monks.

Until one day, his quiet life came to a stop as his country began to be ruined by war and corrupt leaders. This was aid to be a warning and so, the monks, deciding that he was ready to take on his challenge, they gave him The Light Keeper and the Dark Bearer for him to wield.

As soon as Dark took the weapons, he was given inhuman powers.

And so, Dark decided to host a tournament to see if he could find the Chosen one on there, and Also, that way, If Dark failed, another contestant had the chance to bring him down…

Last edited:

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
The arrow flew, nearing Edward closely as it spiraled towards him. It has a this point in which he stuck his blade in the ground and finally became somewhat serious. His opponent seemed to underestimate him, or, this was only a vital test to see how powerful his reactions were. Edward would have his own test in utter moments, but first of all, he had to dodge, or block this petty arrow. His mind was calm, and confused by nothing, but at this point, his slight miscalculation of plan would lead to his downfall. As if nothing at all had happened, he rose his head with a smile, and rather than running, moving or dodging, spoke in slow, meaningful words.

"Is that.....the best you got, kid?"

Without hesitation, his hand moved in front of him, and the arrow was caught inbetween his two fingers. His mucles felt a little tensed as he caught this object at such a speed, but left no mark whatsoever, so all was well. Hopefully this wasn't even 1% of his opponents power, but he could only hope at this point. Edward reached his hand down, picking his blade up, and smiling toward his opponent. He saw many flaws in his opponents stance, but that did not matter, since any attack would at least move him from the back of the arena into the middle. The truth was that he wanted a clear sword fight; one quick, easy, and fun, but rather than that, he would rather to use his Bankai at some point, since it would end everything quickly.

"Ah well, my turn, correct?"

Without even a seconds time, he was gone. This technique was known as shunpo, which allowed the user to move at extreme speeds within a moments time. During the time of this movement, the entire crowd looked astonished, wondering where the man had gone, and possibly what his opponent would do to counter. All of this was just entertainment to them, but nontheless, they were weak, and had no true way to fight, so no one at all could blame them. It wasn't their intentional faults that they were weak, but they would have a more power by now if they trained and kept a calm head.

"Interesting view..."

A voice spoke, from behind Will, not even directly behind, but on the stand wall, above him. A back attack was always a good strategy, but sometimes not the best kind of attack, although it was powerful. Without a seconds thought, Ed dived off the stands, holding his blade in hand, and slammed it towards the ground, raising a shockwave towards his opponent, which eventually would hit either him, or the entire otherside of the arena. The battle was just heating up, but more would be in store, and that was insured for now at least. This would give entertainment to the warriors as well as the crowd, which brought excitment to all, since this, was just the beginning.

Short D8 I'm REALLY tired today.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Will turned around at his opponents voice. He jumped into the air and put out one hand (the handblade hand that is free) and muttured a spell. An lesser lightning bolt shot out of his hand and towards his opponent, who had just finished his attack. Will said aloud to him "you should never try reveal you're position' and landed, facing him. He put away his crossbow quickly and pulled out his sword in that hand.

Will stopped and stared at his opponent and said "are you ready... old man " He dashed at his opponent, using his affinity of darkness and illusion magic to create darkness around the two(though he could see through it with his elven eyes). using it he also hid himself from his opponent visually, and continued on. one blade (the sword) in a defensive postion, the hand-blade in and offensive position.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Delay -.- Sorry :/ This will only be two paragraphs. I am REALLY Busy at the moment with my job.

"Old man? I'm sixteen, but if you consider my time in "heaven" then I guess you are right."

With that said, Edward flung his blade out to a side and flipped in air over the blade, so the bolt missed him. The next thing that he saw in mind was something unexpected, illusion magic. He could kill both of them right now, but where was the fun in that? He also had thoughts of making a offensive/defensive barrier, but would his opponent overcome that? It came to him then to use his magic which was on a necromancer class level, but still fun to use when fighting any kind of opponent. With his spells came a chant. The chant made the spells about ten times stronger than usual, which greatly increased the power of any skill. He had one skill which instantly would kill his opponent, but that was no fun whatsoever, he would have no time to toy.

"Ye Lord, mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of man, Inferno and Pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on the south! Hadou no Rokujuu San: Raikouhou; meaning Destructive Art #63: Thunder Roar Cannon!!!"

With the chant completed and the spell stated, a roar was heard in the sky. Ed raised his right hand as a massive ball of thunder erupted out of his hand. The sky was giving to the power of this attack as well, since its power rivaled a supernova, though it wasn't quite that strong, but he could make it that way if he was completely serious. A grin appeared accross Ed's face as the massive bolt released towards his opponent, it would utterly obliterate Will, and the illusion he created. At this moment, he could only hope that the battle would press on, but one can never know at such a point of death.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Will stared at his opponents attack, and ran to the left; hoping to outrun it.
He never looked back until he got to the middle of the arena, and said to his Ed "well...you acted like I'm a kid, but I guess I am aa year older than you...." Will managed to spit out before the giant ball struck his right arm, searing it off with a sickening hiss. Will stared at the charred mesh of metal and flesh that was his arm in shock as the pain overswept him. The arm that had held his elven blade was now a . His illusion realesed and he fell to the ground in pain.

I need to get up......that guy'll kill me He slowly started to get up and grimanced with the pain. He looked at his opponent and concentrated, creating his veil of darkness illusion; hiding him from Edward and covering the field with darkness once more. Will concentrated more, using his pain to create illusions of himself, until he had an army and made them attack.

He held out his remaining arm; the one with the handblade and started yo concentrate, imagining the words of the spell in his mind. He looked at his opponent and muttured to himself the words. A great mesh of elements spread forth from his hands, this being his strongest black magic attack under his wing. Wind fueled it forth;water, lightning, and shards of deadly rock it being composed of, and a small twist of fire surronding it leapt out following it towards Ed, it's speed almost unmatched. His illusions split apart to let it through; just so the illusion of them all being real appeared.

Will coughed and knelt to the ground; suddenly feeling like almost all of his magic was sucked out of him. He realized he would not kill himself using it and pulled out his crossbow. He managed to load it, using his feet and hands quick enough and stared at what his attack had done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back