• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The clock in the Young Xehanort boss.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Well hello! I have wondered this a little while now. In the fight between Young Xehanort and Riku, when you manage to drop YX health to zero, he stops time and summons a clock. If you won`t use reality shift quick enough on him, YX gains some health back. What actually happens here? Does YX rest "inside" the clock/ or place beyond time, or does he simply rewind time back to a spot, where he had more health? I thought the fight against him was awesome(one of the best bosses I have ever fought), but I am not entirely sure, what happens when YX summons the clock.

OFFTOPIC.: You just have to love L`impeto Oscuro which plays during the fight, and Ben Diskin`s evil laugh. :) [h=1][/h]

Gram

Banned
Awards
Eh I wouldn't think to much of it. If you fail to stop him when he summons the clock he reemerges with two bars of HP restored. It's basically him just cheating. lol

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Eh I wouldn't think to much of it. If you fail to stop him when he summons the clock he reemerges with two bars of HP restored. It's basically him just cheating. lol

This.
After all, Young Xehanort's nickname "Trollanort" has to come from somewhere, right? ;P

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Hmm. Guess I`m over-thinking it. I still liked that they managed to incorporate Young Xehanort`s time travel aspect into the fight.
Thanks for the replies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back