• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Chronicles of Nightmare

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

klclodi13

Website
ninjanightmare.deviantart.com
NEW CHAPTER!!! This one has two parts, but each part will count as a chapter so here it is

Chapter 11: A Date With Destiny

Disclaimer: I dont own any offical characters etc etc etc

I woke up and wiped away the sleep off of my eyes. When my vision wasn’t blurred from rubbing on them anymore, I noticed that Shadow was the only one still sleeping while Sonic wasn’t there. ‘He must have decided to leave early, but without saying goodbye?’ I thought. I stood up and started to search around the house for Sonic. When I went into the bedroom, something grabbed me around the neck and a hand covered my mouth, I was frightened at the start.

“Relax, its only me” said a familiar voice behind me. I turned around and to my relief it was Sonic

“What the hell was that for?” I asked a bit angered

“I wanted to ask you something, but I didn’t want to ask in front of Shadow” said Sonic and when he said that I was wide-eyed with shock

“Oh no, no, no, no, THAT’S not what I was going to say” said Sonic laughing “Rouge called me on my cell phone since yours was off and she wants me to ask you if you would go out with her?”

“Me……and……Rouge……on a……” I gulped “DATE!!!” I shouted

“Keep your voice down, Nightmare” said Sonic a bit ticked “You don’t want to wake up Shadow, do you?”

“Point made” I whispered “Sorry about that”

“It’s ok” said Sonic “So would you? Rouge was going to plan it today”

“Well…….I could use some time away from the house” I said thinking “I haven’t been out of here since I first met Shadow so………sure I will”

“Ok I’ll call her right now” said Sonic getting out his cell phone, but before he dialed the number, he asked me a question

“By the way, how are you feeling from last night?" He asked with a questionable look on his face

“I don’t know, I’m still scared” I said with a sad look on my face and my head down

“Well don’t worry” said Sonic, putting a hand under my chin and staring into my eyes “We won’t let it happen, I promise” and with that he put on a smile

“Thanks Sonic, you’re a really good person” I said

“Well duh, I’m a hero” said Sonic laughing

“No, I mean you’re even a great person when your not saving the world and all” I said

“Thanks, you’re a really nice person also” said Sonic, still smiling “I can see Shadow knows that as well”

“Yea, he does” I said and put on a frown “I still don’t get why he doesn’t think I’m a killer, my whole family is dead and its all my fault; I killed them.”

“It’s not your fault at all, I don’t even think you’re a murderer” said Sonic putting a hand on my shoulder “And according to Shadow, you seem to have a better life with Shadow than your family, so c’mon cheer up!”

“You’re right, thanks” I said

“Well, I better call Rouge now, then when Shadow wakes up, I can tell both of you that I’m going home” said Sonic as he dialed the number

I heard the cell phone ringing in the speaker and then heard Rouge’s voice on the other line.

“Rouge, it’s on” said Sonic and right at that moment I heard Rouge scream with joy and hang up.

“She is going to be here in about 2 hours” said Sonic. Right there we heard something approach the bedroom, it was Shadow and he looked like he saw the funniest thing in the world

“Do mine ears deceive me?” He said laughing “You’re going out on a date with Rouge?”

“I wouldn’t call it a date, but yea” I said and with that, Shadow was laughing the hardest ive ever heard.

“Well, have fun” said Shadow still laughing

“Well since everyone is awake, I’ll be seeing you guys later” said Sonic “Hope you have a good time, Nightmare”

“Ok see you later” I said waving goodbye to Sonic as he left

“Sonic is a really great guy huh?” asked Shadow

“Yeah, he really knows how to cheer a guy up” I said

“Oh, and I don’t?” said Shadow coming up in front of me, smiling

“I didn’t say that” I said “All I’m saying is that he is experienced, I’m not saying that you can’t cheer me up, just look at all those times I was crying and you comforted me”

“Point made” said Shadow

We fooled around until it was time for Rouge to come, which she did and she looked excited.

“Are you ready Nightmare?” asked Rouge

“Yep” I said as I turned to Shadow “I’ll see you in about……”

“Three Hours” finished Rouge

“Right, ok” said Shadow “See you in three hours”

Me and Rouge walked off and then stopped at a restraunt

“Hungry?” asked Rouge smiling

“Yea” I replied

“I’ll buy, is that ok?” asked Rouge

“Sure, that’s fine” I said

“Ok, Hun” said Rouge and I blushed when she said that and when she saw me blushing, she giggled and we both went into the restraunt. Together we ate and went down to see a movie; which was Star Wars Episode III. It was a good movie and then we went down to the park while talking about the movie and we were having a good time.

We found a Park Bench to sit on and we plopped on their cause our feet were hurting like crazy with all of that walking around, about Five Miles total. Rouge looked at me and I looked at her, we both all of a sudden leaned forward and gave each other a kiss. It felt like hours during the kiss and we finally pulled back and Rouge said

“I think I love you” She said and I couldn’t believe my ears

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, I appreciate the fact you do, but we have only just met” I said “I’m sorry, but until we get to know each other better, can we just be friends?”

“Of course” said Rouge “I’m not like Amy” and we both laughed at that when I heard something; the sound of a Sword being pulled out of its Scabbard ‘Oh man, why here and now? I don’t have my weapons……except Chaos Energy’ and with that I charged some up and fired a Chaos Spear at the source of the sound, but I missed and what was there teleported in front of me and took a hard swing at me. I got up and saw it was Two C-Bots, but these looked stronger and were carrying swords this time

“SHIT!!!” I yelled

End Of Chapter (To Be Continued…)

Credits:

Author: klclodi13
Story Theme Song: "Step Up" by Jean Rodriquez (IM me if you want to hear it)
Nightmare's Theme Song: "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson
Chapter Theme Song: "Don't Say You Love Me" by M2M
Inspiration for Chapter: It was bound to happen :p
Inspiration for Story: It suddenly came to mind and i was also inspired by my Character Profile

Last edited:

klclodi13

Website
all new chapter!

Chapter 12: Genji

I couldn’t believe it, two sword carrying C-Bots were here and were ready to fight, but I was weaponless and my melee skills are horrible. Who said that was all I had? I still have Chaos Energy and I had an idea.

“Time to take it up a notch” I said grinning malevolently. I charged up some Chaos Energy in both hands and then I concentrated on what to do with them as much as I could. When I had the picture in my head fully all the energy I was charging up suddenly turned into Chaos Energy in the form of Sayias.

“You are just full of surprises aren’t you?” laughed Rouge

“Damn right” I said smiling and I charged at the C-Bots and swung as hard as I could, but only made a slight scratch on the C-Bots’ Armor.

“What The…AHHH” I screamed as one of the C-Bots took a hard hit at me which made direct contact. The hit was so hard that I was knocked away somewhat far. “Rouge, call Shadow!” I yelled to Rouge and with that she pulled her cell phone out, she had him on Speed Dial, but the other C-Bot came up and crushed the phone.

“Awwwwwww man” whined Rouge and when she finished, she got knocked away also.

“Ok, that does it” I said charging up some more Energy. When I was finished I unleashed Energy in the form of Shot puts and chucked it at one of the bots and it made a pretty nice hit. One of them exploded and the other came running at me, sword out of its scabbard.

“Oh no…” I said and with that, the C-Bot swung its sword at me and made a big cut on my face and I screamed in pain and fell to the ground. This pain was like I never felt before, I always hated to get hurt.

“That’s quite enough, you” said a deep voice that I recognized.

I looked up to find that it was the leader of those three humans that killed my family, I was horrified.

“I told you to capture him and bring him to me ALIVE, you almost killed him” yelled the Human

“Who are you? What do you mean orders? I thought Eggman was the one who made these” I asked confused

“In this order: my name is Genji, orders to capture you so I can……well……I’m not other villains so I won’t give away my plan, and thirdly Eggman did create these, but he sent them to me cause he programmed them to obey me when the Police were after him” said Genji

“I see, but why me?” I said

“Because, you idiot, you’re a Hedgehog; a Furrie” snapped Genji “Nothing but freak of natures, I will kill all Furries in this world, starting with Hedgehogs, but I would need you to complete my goal”

“Why?” I asked as blood went down my face

“I already told you that I wont tell you why” snapped Genji and then he mutters “Hedgehogs…….always so stupid”

“WELL TAKE THIS AS STUPID!!!!!” I shouted as I fired Chaos Spears at Genji, but all of a sudden he deflected them with……..nothing as it seems

“Oh, I forgot to tell you, I’m a Telekinetic and…” said Genji as he pulled out a sword “A Swordsman, this is the same weapon I used on your Family”

When he said that, I just noticed something

“Wait, where are your lackeys?” I asked

“They were of no use to me anymore, so I killed them” said Genji

“You Monster!!!” I yelled

“I should be saying the same to you” snapped Genji as he raised a hand and I felt a force on me as I was lifted of the ground “DIE!!!!” He yelled as he threw me across the park. I shut my eyes I knew I was going to die, but something caught me in the air and landed on the ground. I slowly opened my eyes to find that Shadow was the one who caught me and he looked very worried by the sight of my bleeding face.

“Are you ok?” asked Shadow “Here I brought your Sword” he said as he handed me my Sword

“I don’t know if I’ll be ok” I said “But I know I’ll have a better chance of survival with my Sword and some backup, Rouge is out cold”

“Then let’s get ‘em shall we?” grinned Shadow

“Yes, let’s” I laughed as I fused my sword with Chaos energy and ran off to Genji with Shadow coming up from behind.

End of Chapter (To Be Continued…)

Credits:

Nightmare's Theme Song: "Scars" by Papa Roach
Chapter Theme Song: "Anxiety" by Black Eyed Peas
Inspiration for Chapter: I thought it was time to take it up a knotch
Inspiration for Story: It suddenly came to mind and i was also inspired by my Character Profile

klclodi13

Website
NEW CHAPTER!!!!! its fairly short though

Chapter 13: Farther Away

Me and Shadow both charged and Genji; Me taking a swing at him with my sword while Shadow taking a kick at him with Chaos Energy fused with the kick. We both nailed him in the back, but Genji immediately stood up and swung his sword at us. I dodged, but Shadow wasn’t so lucky, he got a pretty bad cut on his torso.

“Damn it!” cursed Shadow “He is way too strong for us at the moment, Nightmare, he better make a run for it”

“AND LET HIM KILL MORE PEOPLE LIKE US, NEVER!?!!?!?!” I shouted “This is the bastard that killed my family!!!” I turned toward Genji “You will die!” I said as I began to take random swings at Genji, but each one missed. Genji suddenly pulled out his sword and made a cut on my face, I now had a bloody ‘X’ on my face and felt light headed for some reason ‘Can his sword make people as though they are drugged? It seems very possible” I thought

I was about to fall over fainting, but someone grabbed my arm and I snapped back into reality; Genji was the one who grabbed my arm and he had a mescheivious grin on his face. He soon threw me across the park and I fell hard.

“Forget this one, the black one seems much stronger, GET HIM!!!!” I heard Genji order to the remaining C-Bot. the C-Bot suddenly ran after Shadow who tried to run away, but the C-Bot Chaos Controlled infront of Shadow and hit him hard in the head, which knocked him out. Shadow fell to the ground and the C-Bot picked Shadow up and Chaos Controlled to.......somehwere ‘Probably back to Genji’s Base” I thought

“Well, I best be going” laughed Genji “It’s been fun, chao!” and he also Teleported using his psychic abilities. I couldn’t believe it, Shadow was captured and its all because I didnt listen to him, it was my fault.

“Why did he change his mind, he must be going the Hostage approach” I said to myself, thinking, but I was sill cursing myself for not listening to Shadow. i got so upset i started crying in frustration and then i felt someone put a hand on my shoulder; it was Rouge. “Dont worry, we will find him.” she said “I promise!”

End Of Chapter

Credits:

Nightmare's Theme Song: "Scars" by Pap Roach
Chapter Theme Song: "Farther Away" by Evanescence
Inspiration for Chapter: ITS ALL GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN :3

klclodi13

Website
o_O ooookkaaaayyy then, NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!

Chapter 14: The Search

Me and Rouge ran back to Sonic and Tails’ House in the Mystic Ruins so Tails can do a search on Shadow’s whereabouts. When we got there, we burst through the doorway and Sonic and Tails immediately jumped at the site of us

“Geez, Rouge, is Nightmare THAT bad of a kisser” laughed Sonic

“SHUT UP THESE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT!!!” I yelled pointing to my bloody ‘X’ and the rest of my injuries.

“Whoa, chill” said Sonic “I was only jok---”

“THIS IS NO JOKING MATTER!!!” yelled Rouge “This argument is pointless so lets cut the crap and get down to brass tax here”

“What happened?” asked Tails and right when he said that, we both explained everything that happened and I mean EVERY LITTLE DETAIL. When we were finished Tails immediatly ran to his lab saying “Be right back, I will find him” Rouge went with him also, she hasnt seen Tails’ lab yet and cause she wanted to help. I sat down on the couch looking down at my feet in dismay, a few more tears rolling down my eyes. Sonic put on a frown and sat next to me.

“Dont worry, buddy” said Sonic putting an arm around me “Everything will be okay, it wasnt your fault at all”

“Y-yes it is” I said “If I was stronger, Genji would have taken me instead. Besides, I’m the one he wants, but i guess he is taking the Hostage Approach to lure me”

“Yes, thats exactly what he wants” said Sonic “And we WILL get Shadow back, I promise”

“I’ll kill that bastard” I scowled, thinking of Genji and when i finished that sentence,Tails and Rouge came running in and said “I found Genji’s location, it’s they are practically next door, The Lost World to be exact” and wen he said that I was confused “The Temple in the jungle” he said.

“Hey, i was trying to go there when Genji killed my family, lucky i didnt go in” I said “Well what are we waiting for? Lets get over there” i ran of to the door but Sonic grabbed my arm and a tripped and fell to the ground.

“FIRST, we better bring back up” said Sonic “I’ll call Knuckles for him to bring Tikal and Chaos also...”

“And I will call Amy” said Rouge already calling Amy

“And I will grab the other Chaos Emeralds we have, they might be useful” said Tails running to the lab.

End of Chapter

Credits:

Chapter Theme Song: "Away From Me" by Evanescence

Last edited:

klclodi13

Website
YAYZ!!!! ANOTHER READER!!!! Here is the next chapter

Chapter 15: The Raid

When everyone came, Me, Rouge, Sonic, and Tails explained the situation, though I was the one that did most of the talking. When everyone heard this they knew immediately what they were up against, probably cause they were used to this. So we all got ready for the Raid. Tails working printing out some maps of Lost World, Rouge and Knuckles sparing with each other for practice, Tikal practicing her Magic, and Chaos helping her. Sonic and Amy just stood around while I used one of Tails’ Computers to make some more Special Bullets; Light, Thunder, Water, Cure, and a new Dark Bullet I created. I grabbed my sword and slipped the Guns in the holsters and I turned to the Group.

“Ok, is everyone ready?” I asked

“When are we not?” laughed Knuckles

“Ok, lets go then” I said running out of the doorway with the rest of us following. I let Tails take the lead cause he had the maps. We reached the entrance to Lost World and it looked like there was nothing guarding it.

“Hmm…….I might be booby-trapped” said Tikal turning into her Orb form “I’ll scout ahead” and she was off. We waited for about Five Minutes and Tikal returned and changed back to normal and let out a sigh of relief “No traps whatsoever.”

“Then lets get in there” said Amy running at the doorway, but it didn’t open. Amy was frustrated and pulled out her Hammer and swung at the door, knocking it down.

“AMY YOU IDIOT!!!!!” shouted Rouge “DO YOU WANNA GET CAUGHT!?!?!?”

“Sorry” said Amy

We ran in and it was pitch black. I installed my silencer on both guns and shot light bullets ahead, under, and over me which brightened the area.

“Nice idea” whispered Sonic and I grinned and all of us stormed farther into the Temple, me firing more Light Bullets when it got darker. We ran into a few goons, but we beat them with ease. After searching for a while, we can across a room with a mural of Chaos in his perfect form on a wall.

“Dead End” said Tails “Odd……the map says there are pathways to more rooms but I don’t see them anywhere. These must be defective Maps or there is a secret panel or something like that” and with that we searched for a switch or something. We looked for what seemed like hours, but we couldn’t find anything.

“I’m sorry, Nightmare” said Tails “this really is a Dead End then”

“NO!!!” I yelled “I’m not buying it” I rested in front of the Chaos Mural “I’m going to KILL that bastard, Genji” and right when I said that, I sank through the wall behind me and me back hit the stone ground. “Ouch” I said

“Are you ok?” asked Tikal

“Yeah, I’m fine” I said getting up and looking around the dark area “Guess those maps weren’t lying after all” and with that, I shot Light bullets everywhere and when the place was finished lighting up, we saw the three remaining C-Bots surrounding us “Typical” I said

“Lovely” said Rouge sarcastically

“That’s not all” said a dark voice somewhere and a dark figure approached us; it was Genji “C-Bots……FUSE!!!!” he said and the C-Bots split in pieces and combined. When the transformation was complete, the C-Bot was huge and it had two swords in its hands and a gun sticking out of its stomach.

“Wonderful” said Knuckles

“All of you WILL die” said Genji

“Shut Up, where is Shadow?” I asked

“Relax, I have him with me in the next room, come with me and I may let you see him” said Genji

“Go on, Nightmare” said Rouge as she came up and gave me a swift kiss “We will take care of this thing”

“Alright” I said as I followed Genji into the next room

End Of Chapter

Credits:

Chapter Theme Song: "Anything For You" by Evanescence

klclodi13

Website
Thank You! Anyway NEW CHAPTER!!!!

Chapter 16 Triad Fight

As I walked away from the rest of the group, I had a bad feeling about what might happen next. I turned to the rest of the group, gave them the thumbs up and continued to walk off.

“I sure hope he gets Shadow so we can get the hell out of here” said Tikal

“Me too, but for now…” said Sonic as he turned to the Fused C-Bot “Incase he gets in another fight with Genji, we better hold this guy off so he wont have to be outnumbered”

“Well than what are we waiting for?” said Tails “Lets get ‘em”

“No, Tails you’re not strong enough” said Sonic “I’m really sorry, but you haven’t done combat training as much or often as we have, but that’s not you’re fault, you’re working on the Tornado and everything”

“Ok Sonic” said Tails “Then what do I do?”

“Umm…..go give Nightmare the Chaos Emeralds we have, they might be useful” said Sonic

“Ok, Ill be back for the other emeralds soon” said Tails as he ran off to find me.

“Now where were we?” said Knuckles “Oh yes, THIS” he said throwing a punch at the C-Bot, which didn’t make a dent “What the…” but he couldn’t finish that sentence because the C-Bot kicked Knuckles out of the way and started to go after the rest of the group.

Tikal healed Knuckles while the rest of them started throwing attacks left and right. Sonic kept using Chaos Energy Fused Melee Attacks which did some good damage and Rouge did her usual kicks and thanks to the upgrade she had on the boots, she made a few scratches here and there. Amy made some nice dents on the C-Bot with her hammer and Chaos punched at Amy’s Dents.

“Had Enough?” yelled Amy at the C-Bot, but the C-Bot took a swing at her with both swords which made one cut because Amy dodged the first one. ‘Nope I guess not”

“This is getting ridiculous” said Sonic and he used a homing attack on the C-Bots head which exploded and it fell to the ground. “Next time USE your head, not LOSE it” But the whole C-Bot didn’t explode, for two of the three C-Bots went back to normal while the one with the head that Sonic hit blew up.

“Oh geez, a Gun C-Bot and a Sword C-Bot, not good” said Knuckles “Oh well, they are still going to get there ass kicked” he said as he equipped his Hammer Gloves and charged at the C-Bot with the gun and threw a punch at it. It made a very nice hole in it which cause the C-Bot shut down, but not explode.

Meanwhile…

“So where is it you are taking me?” I asked

“Keep quite, Hedgehog” snapped Genji as he continued to walk while I stood there. I felt something hit my back and I looked behind me, it was the Chaos Emeralds. I looked up and saw Tails from afar. He gave the thumbs up and ran off. ‘Thanks Tails’ I thought as I grabbed the Emeralds, hid them, and went to catch up with Genji.

Back at the Fight…

The room was badly damaged, the walls were shattered, the ground was cracked, and only One C-Bot remained, since Tikal grabbed the Emerald out of the C-Bot and Chaos made one big punch at the already shut down C-Bot and it exploded

“Then there was one…” said Rouge

“Guys, I gave Nightmare the Emeralds” said Tails as he came running back

“Good work, Tails” said Sonic “Can you give us a moment?” he said charging up power for an Ancient Light Attack.

When he was finished he attacked the C-Bot, but only got rid of its free hand and before Sonic got past the C-Bot after attacking, the C-Bot made multiple hits on Sonic with his sword, giving him a lot of injuries.

“SONIIIIIC!!!!” screamed Amy. Now she was mad, she started going after the C-Bot and swung her hammer like a madman. She made dents and cracks in a lot of places. Chaos immediately ran up and made one final kick at the C-Bot, causing it to explode.

“Good work everyone” said Tikal grabbing that last Emerald “Well, we better get these three to Nightmare, like we said, they might be useful”

“No surprise there, they always are” laughed Sonic

“Cut the chatter, we got to get to Nightmare” said Rouge running towards the hallway.

End Of Chapter

Credits:

Nightmare's Theme Song: "Scars" by Papa Roach
Chapter Theme Song: "In The End" by Linkin Park
Inspiration for Chapter: Can't expect Nightmare to be in each chapter 24/7 now can we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back