• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Chronicles of Nightmare

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

klclodi13

Website
ninjanightmare.deviantart.com
Hey there, i decided to post my Sonic Fan Fic about my character so here it is

Chapter 1: Genesis

It was a peaceful day in Station Square; Eggman was in jail more securely, everyone was able to live without much of a care knowing that once again Sonic the Hedgehog put Eggman behind bars (yet again). Yep, it seems all is right with the world, or is it? We take you on the story of a lone Hedgehog who is about to embark on a journey that will change his life forever. This is the story of Ghastly “Nightmare” Hedgehog.

“GHASTLY, DINNER IS READY!!!!!!”, shouted My Mom

“Ill be there in a sec, mom!!”, I shouted back.

I opened my magenta eyes after almost falling asleep during the Spirited Away Movie I was watching, it was a great movie matter of fact. I sat there for a while to let myself awaken fully ‘Maybe the food will help.’ I thought. So I got out of my chair and slipped on my Lucky Black Gloves with the tips of the fingers cut off and spikes on the knuckle area to make them look more “Punk-ish”, then I grabbed my Blue Jacket and headed downstairs.

“I’m here!”, I semi-shouted in a sing-song voice “So what’s for dinner tonight?”

“Your favorite, Meatloaf”, My Mom smiled

“Sweet!”, I said

My Mom noticed the gloves I was wearing and raised and eyebrow. She opened her mouth, but she decided to wait until after dinner, and closed it.

“So how was that movie you got on Pay Per View?”, asked My little Sister

“It was surely the best movie I have seen in my life”, I said in an excited tone “You should see it sometime”

“Ok, if its that good”, said my little sister happily

“Speaking of how things were, how was Swordsman practice and Marksman practice today?”, My Dad asked

“Same as always, I whooped everyone”, I laughed

“That’s my boy”, My dad chuckled

I was the best Swordsman and Marksman in the Academy. I have even invented a few sword abilities myself and thanks to my knowledge of Technology, I was even able to create new types of bullets for my Bee Guns. I wasn’t much of a melee fighter like the great Sonic the Hedgehog cause my punches were very weak, but my kicks were very powerful. On the down side, my legs aren’t very flexible so I hurt myself when I try to kick.

After dinner, my mom decided to finally bring up the subject about my gloves.

“You know Ghastly, I wish you would stop wearing those gloves.” My Mom said

“How come?” I asked, confused

“I just don’t like that fact that my son is trying to dress up like some…some…Cult member or something like that” My Mom snapped, coldly.

“So let me get this straight, you this ticked over how I dress?” I asked in an angered tone “None of my friends give a care that I dress like this, not even their relatives and another thing, I have worn these for about a month and NOW your complaining about them?"

“That’s about the size of it”, said My Dad “we just don’t want you to dress like some Cult Member so that you may come to think you ARE one”

“THAT’S THE STUPIDEST THING I’VE EVER HEARD!!!!!”, I shouted “YOU REALLY THINK IM THAT STUPID!?!?!?!?”

“Absolutely not!”, My Mom exclaimed “We just don’t want you to get a bad influence off of----”

“THEY ARE JUST CLOTHES, NOT PEOPLE!!!!!!”, I yelled higher than ever “HOW CAN YOU THINK I WOULD GET A BAD INFLUNCE OFF OF AN IN-ANIMATE OBJECT???!?!!!!!?”

“We are just concerned about you”, said my Dad “so you don’t need to be angry about us trying to protect----”

“WHY DO YOU THINK I’VE BEEN TAKING SWORDSMAN AND MARKSMAN CLASSES?!?!?!” I roared at the top of my lungs “ITS SO I CAN PROTECT MYSELF, SO YOU TWO DON’T NEED TO SAY IM SOME WEAK 14 YEAR OLD COMPUTER GENIUS ANYMORE!!!!”

There was a long silence, no one had ever heard me shout things like that before, let alone in that loud of a voice. I was so furious, I needed to be alone. So I ran up to my room and flopped on my bed, face first. ‘Why cant my life be better, it would be better without parents this critical.’ I thought as a tear rolled down my eye ‘oh God, please help me!’ and with that I started crying uncontrollably in my misery and anger. It was quiet except for my crying, but a few minutes during my misery, I heard a loud, ear-splitting shriek of terror. “That…doesn’t sound good!”, I said.

End of Chapter 1

Mwahahaha I put a cliffhanger, I’m so evil *laughs manically*

Credits:

Author: klclodi13
Story Theme Song: "Step Up" by Jean Rodriquez (IM me if you want to hear it)
Chapter Theme Song: You're Not Me (artist unknown till further notice)
Inspiration for chapter: My own life, the song "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson, and my Character Profile of course
Inspiration for Story: It suddenly came to mind and i was also inspired by my Character Profile
Inspiration for Parents: My parents are really critical about how i look so thats why i made the Parents in this story act like that
Inspiration for Little Sister: I dont have a sister (or any sibling), she is just came to mind (makes the Family in this story more of a Family if you ask me)

klclodi13

Website
i have chapter 2 completed *does happy dance* enjoy!

Disclaimer: I dont own any offical characters that appear or are mentioned in this whole story, but Ghastly "Nightmare" Hedgehog, his Family Members, and the three killers are owned by me. DO NOT STEAL WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2: Murder And Flight

“I hope it was just my sister pulling a prank on mom again”, I said “cause that scared me a lot”

I waited for a little and then I heard another scream, this time, cause I heard it a lot, was coming from my dad. ‘Ok something must be up’, I thought. I had a bad feeling about what I might see, so I buckled my gun holsters and slip my Bee Guns in each on. Then, tied on my sword scabbard which already had the sword in it and I headed downstairs quietly ‘Thank God I was born with silent footsteps’, I thought, relieved the maybe no one will hear me. I finally came to the source of the scream, which was in the kitchen, and saw something horrible.

Both of my parents and my sister were tied up and covered in blood. Worse thing was, they weren’t moving, I couldn’t even see their chest moving from breathing. ‘Oh Shit, they’re dead’, I thought almost in tears. I stood there peering through the doorway to see if anyone else was there, and I was right, three humans were standing nearby my now dead Family just talking. I tried to listen, but the only thing I heard was…

“Records show the there is also a son here, find him and kill him” said One of the men who, judging by the outfit, was the gangs leader.

I was frightened by those words, I could have pulled my Bee Guns and shot them with a few of my Fire Bullets I created, but something about them made me think they were stronger than me. So I crept away from the doorway and headed to the front door. ‘I have to run, I have to get away from these killers’, I thought. I couldn’t tell the police because I assumed they would think im racist or something.

I made it to the Front Door and when I put my hand on the doorknob, the humans found me.

“THERE HE IS, GET HIM!!!”, shouted one of the humans

The humans charged after me and I made a run for it. I was not a very fast runner, but the Air Shoes I made from a copy of the same blueprints for Shadow the Hedgehog’s shoes I found a long time ago, helped me go faster. After running for what seemed like half an hour, I looked back to see that I lost the humans. I was exhausted, I couldn’t believe it, my Entire Family; dead.

“Why is it that every time I get into an argument with a relative and wish they left me alone for good, they die”, I said to myself.

I scared to think that maybe I will be the next to die. I sat down against the wall of an alley, pulled my knees to my heart, and started crying in fear. ‘I don’t want to die, not now, not ever’, I thought. Suddenly an ordinary cat came up noticing I was feeling sad and started rubbing against me and was purring, it made me feel comforted.

A little bit after the cat left, after I petted it for a while to thank it, I got up and headed for the train station which was heading for the Mystic Ruins, as always. ‘They wouldn’t think to look in the jungle of the Mystic Ruins’, I thought ‘I know my way around there and any Human who had tried going in there has always gotten lost without fail which makes it the perfect spot to hide’.

I bought a ticket at the counter and headed for the train. I looked out the window and I saw the murderers standing around searching for me. I became wide-eyed and ducked down so they wouldn’t see me. Right when I ducked down, the train started moving and I sat there for a little bit until I was out of eyesight from the killers. When I was out of eyesight, I sat normally and waited for the train to reach the Mystic Ruins. I sighed in relief and knew that this was going to be a very interesting life.

End of Chapter 2

Awwww……….poor Nightmare, I feel so bad for him I could cry *sniff*

Credits:

Ghastly "Nightmare" Hedgehog's Theme Song: "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson
Chapter Theme Song: Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
Inspiration for chapter: Well for starters, you gotta have action in a Sonic FF smiletongue2.gif and the song "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" really fits this chapter so it figures.
Inspiration for Story: It suddenly came to mind and i was also inspired by my Character Profile
Inspiration for Killers: well every story has to have a bad guy(s) doesnt it?

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!! Hope you liked this chapter, Peace Out!

klclodi13

Website
YES!!!!! Chapter 3 is finished, enjoy

Disclaimer: I dont own any official character seen or metioned in this story, but Ghastly "Nightmare" Hedgehog and The Robot are owned by me. DONT KNOW STEAL WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 3: The Unexpected Rescuer

After what seemed like an hour, the train finally came to a stop. I was about ready to make a run for it out of them train, but turned it down so I wouldn’t attract any attention. Instead, I calmly walked out of the train and went down the stairs of the wooden station. The minute I reached the bottom, I ran for it. On my run towards the mine cart, I noticed a Mechanical House near the edge of a cliff. I looked at a bit longer, but then I realized I was still running and ran into the mine cart.

“OUCH!!!”, I cried

I walked into the cart and it started to move, and before I knew it, I was in the jungle entrance, it wasn’t a long ride anyway. ‘Hey, I can see the Ruins from here’ I thought ‘That might be a good place to hide’ and with that I started heading towards the Ruins. When I reached there, I stated to shudder, it was a bit creepy on the outside, but its a really captivating place to be inside, but before I went inside, I heard something behind me.

“ALRIGHT THAT’S ENOUGH!!!!!” I shouted as I pullet out my Bee Guns “I’M NOT RUNNING ANYMORE!!!!!

No one was there, but I heard that sound again.

“Show Yourself, if you’ve got the guts!!” I said very menacingly

Whatever that was must have finally snapped by that last comment I said because a few seconds after I said it, a huge Robot, much like the series of robots like Omega, came walking out of the depths of the woods. It looked a bit rusted and was scratched up pretty badly, but it was standing there like it was brand new. Something about it just wasn’t right, I felt.

“Looking for a fight eh?”, I said loading my Bee Guns with Normal Bullets “Well then, bring it on”

The Robot suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind me and at the moment, it struck me hard in the back. I fell to the ground as the Robot jumped up ready to fire some cannon that gave off a glow of Chaos Energy

“What the hell?” I said as I dodged that blast and fired at him which made no effect “Hmmm….I’m guessing that regular bullets wont work on this thing, guess I’ll have to use my special ones, and about time, too.”

I reached into a bag in my pocket and pulled out two bullet clips: One that had a Water Symbol on it and gave of a blue glow, and One the had a Fire Symbol and gave off a red glow. I slipped one in each Gun, then I fired the Gun equipped with the Water Clip first and then fired then the Gun equipped with the Fire Clip second.

Within seconds, the robot was covered in stone. I pulled out my sword ready to finish the job, but the robot broke free of the Earth that was forged on him and charged and grabbed me, trying to squeeze me to death. I made a loud scream of pain and then started choking because my lungs were being crushed.

I was close to fainting, then dieing, but then the robot let me free and, by the sound of it, ran off. I looked over to see what made the Robot run off that fast to find a Black Hedgehog with Red Highlights and shoes just like mine. ‘There’s no mistaking it, its Shadow the Hedgehog’

Shadow walked up to me and was about to ask me if I was ok, but I fainted before He could ask me anything.

End Of Chapter 3

Credits:

Chapter Theme Song: "Don't Get Close" by Slipknot
Inspiration for chapter: I thought it was time for a fight scene and the song "Don't Get Close" inspired me, too
Inspiration for Robot: It was mention in my profile so i couldnt suddenly change it, that would be screwed up.

PLZ REVIEW!!!!! Hope you enjoyed it, Peace Out!

klclodi13

Website
Well i couldnt wait till tommorow so i decided to start on chapter 4 now

Disclaimer: I dont own any offical characters that are seen or mentioned in the whole story, but Nightmare is owned by me. DO NOT STEAL WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!!!

Chapter 4: Explanations and Introductions

I woke up to find myself laying down on a bed in some house. I tried to get up, but I couldn’t move my back ’Damn that Robot’ I thought. Then I noticed that I was bandaged up very well, but mostly in the torso, due to my back. I tried to get up again, but no give.

“I wouldn’t try to move the back of yours too much or else you’ll injure it even worse” said a Dark Voice

“Who’s there?” I asked, frightened

“There’s no need to be scared” said the Voice as a figure came into the room and I was relieved to find that it was Shadow “After all, I did save your life. You almost got killed, what were you thinking taking on a Robot of that brand?”

“It ambushed me, so I had no choice” I said a little ticked “And what did you mean by THAT brand?”

“C-Bots” said Shadow

“Excuse me?” I said

“Robots powered by the Chaos Emeralds” said Shadow “It seems that Eggman had one last trick up his sleeve before he went to jail. Must have made them when he stole all of the Chaos Emeralds from us last time, no wonder we couldn’t find them when we tried to get them back”

“Oh, I see” I said “I didn’t know what they were in the first place”

“Its not your fault, the Chaos Emeralds are taking over the C-Bots’ programming and are acting like a brain for the C-Bots” said Shadow “So no matter what they are doing, it’s the Chaos Emeralds, not the Robots themselves”

“Thanks for saving me” I said “By what you said, I wouldn’t stand a chance”

“Don’t mention it, after all we all need a little help sometimes” said Shadow

I raised an eyebrow and smiled at Shadow.

“What is it?” Said Shadow

“Oh nothing, except the fact that you got the from chaos on Xenosaga I’m guessing” I said almost laughing

“Your point?” asked Shadow

“No, not like that, I just thought it was cool” I said lowering my eyebrow

“Oh…thank you” said Shadow

“Hey don’t worry about it” I said “By the way, my name is Ghastly, but my friends call me Nightmare”

“Well, Nightmare, I’m Shadow” said Shadow as we shook each other’s hand

“Yes I know” I laughed

“Doesn’t everybody?” said Shadow sarcastically

We both laughed at that, but all of a sudden I started coughing and I couldn’t breath

“Oh yea I forgot about that, here” said Shadow, worried as he gave me a glass of water

I drank it and I felt much better

“Thanks” I said “I haven’t been cared for this much since……well ever. If I ever got sick, I could use my Technology skills to make a cure, but since I don’t have my computer, I’ll have to wait till this whole thing heals fully”

“Well, I understand about finding cures and all, but not being cared for this much must really be depressing” said Shadow, looking concerned as he flopped on the bed next to me

“Yea it is” I said, sadly

“Well don’t you worry, I’ll take care of you until you get better” said Shadow, happily “Then you can go back to your family, I’ll bet they are worried about you”

That was a pretty bad move for Shadow to do for I started crying when he said that, but Shadow didn’t know about what happened so it wasn’t his fault.

“Hey, it’s ok” said Shadow as he put his arm on my shoulder “I would be the same way if I was---” but then he noticed that I wasn’t crying in joy, but in sheer sadness “Are you ok? What’s the matter?” he asked worried

“I appreciate the fact that you would take care of me, but the problem is;” I said with a sniff “I don’t have a family anymore, I’m the last of the family line”

“Tell me what happened” said Shadow

And so I told him everything: the dinner argument, the murder, the escape, and the fight with the C-Bot. When I was finished, I started bawling in Shadow’s chest

“Oh my, I am so sorry, I should have known” said Shadow as he held me close to comfort me “You know, I have experienced the same thing”

And he told me about what happened to him: the ARK, Maria, the Incident, and the Carbon Freeze Chamber he was locked in for fifty years.

“Good Lord!” I said “I’m really sorry”

“Its ok, there wasn’t anything you could do to stop it” said Shadow. Then Shadow had an idea. “Hey, why don’t you stay with me!?!”

I was flattered by that proposal and was still crying

“Cause I mean, you don’t have any family and you have no where else to go” said Shadow “and this place gets awfully lonely so we can help each other out; I take care of you and you will have a family, and you can help me not be so lonely in this house”

“That sounds wonderful, Shadow, Thank You” I said crying in a mix of sadness and happiness

“Shh…shh….its alright” said Shadow he said still holding me to comfort me “I just wish Maria was here to see this” and with that he was in tears.

We both just layed there, crying in each other’s arms in a mix of sadness and happiness.

“Thank You Shadow, I guess fate has lead us to meet. Not only that, fate has shown me the way to my real home, with someone who is just like me” I said still crying “Again, Thank You”

“And Thank You for staying with me, I don’t want to be lonely ever again” said Shadow still crying.

And with that, we both cried ourselves to sleep knowing that no matter what, we will always be best friends forever and we will always help each other out.

End of Chapter 4

Awwwwwwwww……isn’t that sweet, now THAT…is brotherly love my fellas, brotherly love.

Credits:

Chapter Theme Song: "My Way Home" by Jessica Simpson
Inspiration for chapter: There wasnt much inspiration in this one, this one came directly from the heart

O.O wow i even suprize myself on how good these turn out XD anyway hope you liked this chapter

klclodi13

Website
i finsihed chapter 5, its nothing REALLY special, but it gives you a chance to see a new Special Bullet and there is a bit of comedy in it, enjoy!

Disclaimer: I dont own any offical characters metioned or seen in the whole story, but Ghastly "Nightmare" Hedgehog is owned by me. DO NOT STEAL WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!!!

Chapter 5: The Healing

I woke up to find Shadow still holding on to me, I looked up to find he was awake, just looking at me very peacefully.

“Good Morning” said Shadow

“Good Morning” I said back

“How are you feeling?” asked Shadow “I just hate to see someone mourning over their lost loved ones. It makes me feel really guilty, I just want to make sure your alright” He said as he held me a little closer, just to be ready if I would start crying again.

“I’m fine thanks” I said “But the fact that your still holding onto me when I’m not sad is making me a little uncomfortable, if you know what I mean.”

Shadow chuckled “Yes I do, I just wanted to make sure your alright” He said as he let go of me and got out of the bed

“And what about you?” I asked “You feeling alright?”

“Yes I am, thank you” said Shadow as he slipped on his shoes

“Well, that’s good” I said, still in the bed due to my back. I tried to get up, but Shadow stopped me and put a hand on my chest to signal I should stay on the bed

“Your back will need another day before you can move it freely” said Shadow “Sorry I can’t do much, I don’t know anything about cures and stuff”

“He he, it’s alright” I said. I then had an idea “Hey Shadow, can you get me my Bee Guns?”

“Of course” He said as he left the room to grab my Bee Guns. Within less than a minute, he came back with my Guns and my bag of special bullets.

“This bag was next to them saying ‘Special Bullets’” said Shadow “I figured they were important to what you were going to show me”

“Yes they are important” I said as I grabbed the bag and searched around for a clip of bullets. Finally, I found the clip I was looking for; it was containing a green glow and had a four-leafed clover on it.

“What kind of bullets are those?” asked Shadow as he looked at the bag of Special Bullets “Did you make ALL of these?”

“Yes, I did. I can show the rest of them to you if you could help me up” I said as I loaded one of the guns with a clip

“But what about your back?” asked Shadow “You’ll only hurt it worse and it wont heal as quickly”

“Not without these” I said as I pulled out another green bullet clip “These are Cure Bullets, they will heal everything as long as I get shot with one of them every Thirty Minutes for Two Hours”

I noticed the look of confusion on Shadow’s face and I wasn’t surprised.

“In other words, instead of killing me, they heal me” I said

“Oh, I see” said Shadow “Well this makes things easier” He noticed I was still trying to get up, but the bandages were wrapped too tightly for me to move my back “He he, here let me help you out” He said as he picked me up and dropped me on my feet

“Thanks” I said as I handed him one of my Bee Guns “I loaded it with a clip of Cure Bullets, so go on a shoot me with it”

“O-Okay” stammered Shadow, he was a little nervous that he was about to shoot his best friend, but the fact that the Gun had been equipped with bullets that don’t kill you, but the exact opposite, made him feel more comfortable.

He took the Gun and aimed it at me. Then he closed his eyes and pulled the trigger, frightened to see if the bullet was a dud and killed me. He opened his eyes and was relieved to find I was still standing, but I had slight green glow on me.

“I told you it would work” I said, triumphantly

“Sorry, I was a bit scared if it was a dud” said Shadow “So you feel any better?”

“Well me lungs do feel crushed anymore, but my back still hurts like hell” I said, angrily. “At least I can walk” I said as I tried to take a step, but my feet started wobbling and I started falling, but Shadow figured this would happen and caught me just in time

“You alright?” asked Shadow a little worried

“Uh-huh” I said “Guess I cant show you the bullets until my next shooting”

“Well drat” said Shadow he looked at the clock and was surprised to see what time it was, which was 3:00 PM. “Oh God, I just remembered, Sonic and his friends are coming over today for a little “Video Game Party” again.

Shadow looked at the confused expression on my face

“it’s a kind of sleepover where we try to stay up and play video games all night, they are really cool actually” said Shadow “and since this time its being hosted at my house for this evening, you can join us if you want”

“I would love that, thank you” I said “When are they coming over?”

“In about……Three hours” said Shadow

I chuckled “Well we better get the place set up for them to come and it would give us plenty of time to train”

“Ok then” said Shadow, smiling as he came up near me and picked me up to carry me to the living room. When we got there, He looked at a clock nearby.

“Well, its time for your next Bullet” said Shadow as he positioned me on my feet

“Ok” I said

Shadow went back to the bedroom to get the Gun with the Cure Bullets. In a matter of a second he dived out of the bedroom and fired a bullet at me, he really took me be surprise. Shadow noticed the look on my face and laughed

“Gotcha didn’t I?” said Shadow still laughing

“Yes, you did” I said chuckling “but as long as you hit me which you did” I said as I started to walk at last.

“Oh good” said Shadow “Now lets get this place ready”

We worked on the house for an hour, Shadow hitting me with the Cure Bullets when it was time, and I made a full recovery. Shadow was so glad to see me on my feet officially. After the preparations were done and after we trained for a half an hour, we had only Thirty Minutes until I get to meet Sonic and the rest of his friends, I was really excited.

“So what now until they get here?” I asked

“Well normally, I would watch TV” said Shadow “but since your all healed, I guess I can see your Special Bullets”

“Nah, I think we can wait for that” I said “Besides, I have too many Bullets that can be shown in…Fifteen Minutes”

“Hmmm…good point” said Shadow “You want to show them to the whole gang?”

“Sure, the more, the merrier” I said smiling a smile of excitement. Shadow looked at me and started laughing. “Let me guess, you think that smile looked funny?” I asked. Shadow nodded and so we waited for the others to come.

End Of Chapter 5

Credits:

Story Theme Song: Step Up by Jean Rodriquez
Nightmare's Theme Song: Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson
Chapter Theme Song: Friends Forever by Puffy AmiYumi
Inspiration for Chapter: No insperation what so ever
Inspiration for Story: It just came to mind and i was also inspired by my Character Profile

See it isnt that special, but i like it

klclodi13

Website
Not much to say except i have chapter 6 completed, enjoy

Disclaimer: I dont own any offical characters seen or mentioned in this story, but Ghastly Nightmare Hedgehog is owned by my. DO NOT STEAL WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!!!

Chapter 6: A Night To Remember

When it became time for everyone to arrive, the both of us were very excited and ready for whatever game challenges have been prepared for this evening. Thanks to Shadow, I knew the basic rules of how this works; each of us chooses a game and we play it for one hour, or the person that chose it, depending on how many players there are. For those who aren’t playing a game yet, that’s when there is time to talk.

“I hope no one asks about how I met you” I said “I don’t want to repeat telling the story of what happened again” I started to tear up when I said that.

“Hey shh…don’t worry” said Shadow as he wiped away the tears in my eyes “I’ll tell them not to ask you if you want me to”

“No, its fine” I said “I’m sure I can handle it”

“If you say so” said Shadow “Just try not to cry, I hate seeing you---”

But Shadow was cut off by the doorbell.

“They’re here” said Shadow “Go wash your face, then come back so you can introduce yourself.”

I nodded and turned to head to the bathroom, but I was stopped when Shadow grabbed my arm.

“And when you come out, give them an introduction they wont forget, if you know what I mean” said Shadow as he winked at me

I nodded in agreement and had the perfect plan in my head in an instant. I can give them a scare with my Bee Guns, using training bullets of course so no one would get hurt. I made it in the bathroom just in time, Shadow had JUST opened the door and that’s when I heard loud chatter and heard one of the voices say “So where is your new friend?”

I picked up the pace and grabbed the Bee Guns and equipped them with the Training Bullet Clips I got when I first bought my Guns. As soon as I got them ready, I burst out the door and put my acting skills to the test.

“Alright, no body move!” I shouted “This is a stick-up”

Everyone raised their hands and Shadow looked at me like he immediately knew what I was planning

“Oh, Ghastly, why?” said Shadow convincingly

“SHUT UP!!!!” I yelled “I told you, its Nightmare, or do I need to hurt you again so it might jog your memory”

“No, that wont be needed” said Shadow with a grimace “Besides, if you knocked me out, I wouldn’t be able to see the look on everyone’s faces when they found out that they have been fooled BIG TIME!!!!”

“You have made your point” I said laughing “Boy did we get you guys good or what?”

“HAHAHAHAHA” laughed Shadow

Everyone laughed when they realized they have been tricked. In the group that came was Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, who looked like he was about to snap me in two because of the way I acted when I was playing my part of the joke, Amy, Rouge, Cream, Tikal, and Chaos. Sonic was the first to come up to me to say hello. He was a bit taller than me, surprisingly.

“Hey there, I’m Sonic” said Sonic as he held out a hand

“Hi Sonic, I’m Ghastly, but my friends call me Nightmare” I said as I shook Sonic’s hand

“Ok, Nightmare” said Sonic, grabbing my hand and leading me to the rest of the group “Nightmare; this is Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Tikal, Chaos, and Rouge” He said pointing to each one, but when he reached Rouge, She walked up to me and whispered in my ear “You’re cute, where have you been all my life?” She and I both laughed and acted as though nothing happened

“Well I hope we get along quite nicely, Nightmare” said Amy

“Same here” I said to Amy

Tails came up to me next

“Hello, I have never seen Guns like those before” said Tails “Did you make them?”

“No, but I did create new types of bullets for them which I will show later tonight” I said

“Awesome” said Sonic “Ill be looking forward to it”

“Ok” I said “Not only that, I have a sword and I have made sword techniques, too, but there’s one that I still haven’t mastered yet”

“We will be rooting for you” said Cream, sweetly

“Thanks Cream” I said

“What is the sword technique called?” asked Tikal

“Excalibur” I said

“I like that sound of that” said Tikal. She suddenly shuddered “Weird, for some reason I am getting a chaos energy signature from you”

“Cool, so then that means I can use abilities like Shadow and Sonic” I said

“Well I think that’s enough with the introductions” said Shadow as the doorbell rang “Who could that be?”

“Pizza, I called on the way here” said Amy

“Thanks Amy” said Shadow

“Don’t worry about it” said Amy as she paid the Delivery Man

“Let’s Eat!” said Sonic, practically diving at the five pizza boxes

I walked over to the group, but something caught me arm. It was Knuckles and he looked like he was about to apologize for something

“Hey, I’m sorry about the look I gave you back there” said Knuckles “I hope I didn’t scare you”

“Don’t worry about it” I said “Yes, you did scare me, but I can think of a lot more things that are much more scarier”

“Like what?” asked Knuckles

“Uh………” I said, I couldn’t tell them what happened, not yet at least so I said something that was true, but not what I was just about to say: “Like Rouge saying that I’m hot”

“Well it’s true” I heard Rouge shout, apparently she overheard us because of those bat ears

Both me and Knuckles laughed and walked together to the food awaiting us, I could use some food after everything that has happened.

After eating and playing some games, Sonic brought up the question I dreaded the most.

“So Nightmare, how did you can Shadow meet?” asked Sonic

Both Me and Shadow immediately froze at that question. We both looked at each other for a while with Sonic looking at us both, confused.

“W-w-well you see…” I stammered. I took a deep breath and told them everything, and I mean EVERYTHING.

“Then the C-Bot ran away and I was laying on the ground and saw that it was Shadow who scared it away and then I fainted. Next thing I knew, I was lying awake in this very house.” I finished off, a few tears rolling down my face “I just wish I could have seen my parents death coming, I could have ended it.”

And after that last sentence, I couldn’t control it any longer and I was crying uncontrollably on the couch. Tikal came up to me and looked into my eyes for a while, she too seemed she was crying. She then circled her arms around me into a comforting hug. She sat there for a little bit and let go and went to sit next to Chaos, who comforted her.

Amy and Cream were sitting in their seats positively howling with sadness. Tails didn’t take it too hard, but he had a very sad expression on his face. Knuckles just sat there, looking at me and said “Oh my Lord!”. Shadow didn’t do anything, since he heard it already, but he had his arm around me. Sonic just sat there, mouth a gap, his eyes wide and teary-eyed. All he could manage to say was “Sorry”.

“You poor thing” said Rouge as she came up and gave me a big hug “I feel so bad for you.” She then looked at me, leaned forward, and kissed me for a short while. Then she pulled back and went back to her seat. I was blushing for what seemed like forever. No one talked for a long time, they just sat there, thinking about what I had said

“I’m sorry I had to tell you” I finally said

“It’s not your fault” said Shadow

“He’s right, its mine, I shouldn’t have asked you” said Sonic

I looked at the clock

“It’s 10:00 PM, the perfect time to show you the Special Bullets and the Sword Techniques” I said

“And you can also try using some of that Chaos Energy in you” said Tikal

“Ok I’ll go get ready” I said as I walked off and everyone else headed into the backyard. ‘This is surely a night to remember’ I thought as I got my Bee Guns, Sword, and Bullet Clips.

End of Chapter 6

o_O did i get that right, Rouge KISSED Nightmare.........................................................................................?

Credits:

Chapter Theme Song: Get This Party Started by Pink
Inspiration for Chapter: No insperation what so ever
Inspiration for Story: It just came to mind and i was also inspired by my Character Profile

Hope ya like it

klclodi13

Website
BIG NEWS TO READERS!!!!: I have decided that this fan fic will be a little over 20 chapters long (whew thats long). So anyway, here is chapter 7

Disclaimer: I dont own any official characters in this story, but Nightmare and the C-Bots is owned by me. DO NOT STEAL!!!!!!

Chapter 7: The Unwanted Guest

After I got ready, I headed into the backyard which was big enough for my Bullets and Sword Techniques.

“Excellent amount of room” I said

“Sure is” said Shadow “Now, lets see what you got. Tikal, if you will?”

“Huh-uh” said Tikal as she turned into her light orb form

“Tikal will act as a target for your techniques and bullets” said Shadow “and since she is in her orb form, you wont harm her seriously”

“Ok then” I said as I pulled my Bee Guns out and loaded one with a White Glowing Clip with a snowflake on it, and the other with a Orange Glowing Clip with a Rock on it. “I’ll start off with my Ice and Stone Bullets”

I aimed the gun with the Ice Bullets at Tikal and fired, immediately the she was incased in ice, but since Tikal can go through solid objects when in this form, she phased out of the ice. Then I aimed the gun with the Stone Bullets at Tikal and fired, a bullet made out of stone came charging after Tikal, but it phased through her anyway

Everyone was awestruck at the site of these new things, they were all speechless.

“Next I’ll demonstrate my Thunder and Light bullets, then I will go to Sword Technique” I said, loading my Guns with a Light Blue glowing Clip with a Thunderbolt on it, and a Yellow glowing Clip that shone very brightly with a Cross on it

I did the same thing to Tikal, firing a Bullet at her with a thunder bullet where a target gets hit with that bullet, a thunder bolt comes crashing down. Then I did the same with my Light Bullet, which blinded Tikal.

“Ok, now that the Bullets are out of the way” I said as I showed my Fire and Water Bullets “I can move on to Sword Techniques”. I pullet out my Sword from the Scabbard, which was a Highlander Dragon Katana.

I stood there as I tried to concentrate on making the sword covered with Darkness so I can show the Demi Sword technique. After about 10 seconds the Sword suddenly erupted in a Dark Aura. I ran after Tikal and swung the sword, which LOOKED like it did damaged to her, but it didn’t.

“Ok, now to try Excalibur” I said as I focused on getting the sword engulfed in light. I concentrated as hard as I can, but nothing happened. I noticed that everyone had their fingers crossed, hoping that it would work. Then all of a sudden, my Sword burst into Light and was cevoered in it. I jumped up and thrusted the sword into the ground and everyone in the area was blinded by light.

I couldn’t believe it, I finally mastered Excalibur. I was very happy, but exhausted.

“Oh man was that tiring” I said with a laugh, but then everyone heard the sound of a familiar cannon charging up, ready to fire.

“Look Out!” yelled Knuckles “it’s a C-Bot cannon!”

I turned around and saw the same C-Bot I fought last time, this time I was mad. ‘This is a perfect time to use some chaos energy in a way, thought impossible’ I thought

I stood there trying to concentrate. In about an instant, my sword was covered in Chaos Energy in the form of Lightning. I made a devilish grin at the C-Bot who took it as a taunt and charged after me. I ran after it also and when we came into contact, I swung my sword before the C-Bot tried to hit me. It made a big gouge on the C-Bot and he got really mad. I tried to swing my sword again, but the C-Bot was too quick for me that time and caught me in the stomach. Right when he hit me, my sword lost its chaos energy and I was doomed.

The C-Bot threw me on the ground and started pummeling me endlessly, I was in major pain, but still well enough to still fight.

I pulled out my Bee Guns and aimed it at the gouge I made in the C-Bot and used what little chaos energy I had left into the bullet and fired. The bullet made direct contact with the inside of the C-Bot and within seconds, it exploded into a thousand pieces, when the smoke cleared, a Green Emerald the size of my fist was glowing on the gorund; A Chaos Emerald.

“I did it” I said weakly as a fell to my knees “I defeated a C-Bot by myself.” and with that, I fell to the ground, but a hand caught me in my fall. I looked to see it was Shadow who caught me in my fall, looking very happy.

“You did a wonderful job, Nightmare” said Shadow “You don’t know how proud I am of you”

“Don’t forget about us” added Sonic “we have never seen skills quite like yours”

“You were brilliant, Hun” said Rouge

“Thank You All” I said happily looking very tired.

“Come on, lets go back inside” said Shadow as he picked me up, noticing how tired I was, and carried me inside

“So what game are we gonna play next?” asked Tails

“I don’t know, how about Super Smash Bros. Melee” suggested Amy

“Ok, I’ll beat you” said Tails with his game face on

Back in the house, Amy, Knuckles, Cream, and Tails were all doing a few games of SSBM while Shadow was looking after me, I was a mess. Sonic, Tikal, and Chaos were with Shadow also, looking very concerned. Shadow himself, was as tired as I am when he finished putting new bandages on me. About Five minutes later, Tails had won the match playing as Roy.

“Wahoo!” said Tails “Great game huh guys” He said looking towards Me and Shadow

“Guys?” asked Tails

“I think they are asleep” said Sonic

“Let them sleep, they seemed awfully tired.” said Tikal

The gang muted the TV and continued to play as they left Me and Shadow, asleep on the couch, leaning on each other.

End Of Chapter 7

Credits:

Author: Shadows Twin
Chapter Theme Song: Whisper by Evanescence
Inspiration for Chapter: I figured it could use more actionin this story

Well, well, well, fusing chaos energy with bullets and a sword; thats new. Anyway, hope ya liked the chapter

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
an interesting array of techniques. You pulled them together quickly, but they were neatly placed. all in all this chapter gets you an 8/10! Nice job! Keep it coming!

klclodi13

Website
thx guys and btw, i have chapter 8 completed so here it is. This is my first Horror Chapter

Dislaimer: I dont own the offical characters blah blah blah, you get the idea

Chapter 8: The Grudge

When I woke up, I woke up to find myself laying right next to Shadow, who was still sleeping. Everyone else was still here, still playing games. When I tried to get up, I also noticed that Shadow’s arm was on top of me. I moved it and that’s when everyone else noticed I was awake.

“Hey, how are you feeling?” asked Amy

“Fine, Thanks” I said

“That’s good” said Cream “You gave us quite a scare, mister”

“Sorry” I said

“It doesn’t matter as long as we got a Chaos Emerald back” said a voice behind me, which was Shadow “‘Morning all” He said

“You know, these games have been getting a tiny bit dull” said Sonic

“I got some games at my……former home” I said

“I can take you there by Chaos Control if you like, Nightmare” suggested Shadow

“Thank You, but there is one thing” I said “Don’t teleport us in the house kitchen” It was the place where my family died.

“Oh I get what you’re saying” said Shadow “Alright I’ll teleport you to the living room then”

“Alright” I said. I turned back to the rest of the group “We’ll be back soon” And with that a grabbed onto Shadow and we both warped out of the room.

In only Two Seconds we were at the front door of my house, seems that Shadow was a bit off, but it was fine since I was able to open the door.

“Ok there are three games I had in mind:” I said “Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy X, and Sly 2 Band Of Thieves”

“Ok then, lets go to your---” but Shadow stopped as he moved his ears as though he heard something

“What’s wrong?” I asked

“N-nothing, I thought I heard something is all” said Shadow as he headed for he stairs across from him, which lead to my room

“If you say so” I said jogging after him up to my room. When we got there, we started looking for the games, but only found Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts.

“Where could Sly 2 be?” asked Shadow

“Well I remember taking it downstairs into the kitchen to show it to my little sister” I said “She has her own T.V. in there”

“Ok, then lets go” said Shadow as we walked downstairs. When we got to the doorway, I grabbed Shadow’s hand to stop him

“What’s wrong?” asked Shadow

“I don’t want to go in there” I said looking sad “It’s the spot where my parents died”

“Ok, then I’ll go in and look for it” said Shadow “And don’t worry, I know what Sly Cooper looks like so it shouldn’t be too hard should it?” and with that, he went into the Kitchen.

I waited for him for about a couple minutes, but after that, I heard Shadow scream my name at the top of his lungs in horror. I pulled out my Bee Guns which already had Light Bullets in them and ran into the Kitchen and when I got in there, I was in terror. My parents’ corpses were standing up and walking all zombie-like toward Shadow.

‘No’ I thought, but when I saw my families’ corpses getting closer to Shadow, who was cornered and looking absolutely horrified, I aimed my Bee Guns at my now zombie family and shot at them like crazy, I couldn’t bear to lose anyone else. I then pull out my sword and stuck the handle in my mouth and then charged after them still firing my Guns and turned my head to slice one of their heads off which I did.

I then put away my Guns and held my sword normally and started swinging it at them like a madman. When they fell to the ground, Shadow ran up and grabbed onto me, looking awfully scared.

“Forget the game, lets get out of here” the both of us said at the same time and we teleported out of the house and back into Shadow’s home. Everyone saw us covered in blood and then looked at Shadow who looked like he has seen hell itself and holding onto me more tightly, crying with fright.

“What on earth happened?” asked Tikal

And so I told them everything that happened and when I was finished, everyone was stunned and Shadow held onto me even tighter, still crying. I pulled him into a comforting hug and Tails finally came up with an answer to what happened.

“I saw the same thing on a movie called The Grudge” He said “So unless you haven’t seen it, its pretty self explanatory.”

“Ok, from now on we will never go back there” I said as I looked at Shadow “For mine and Shadow’s sake” When Shadow heard this, he was relieved to hear that he wouldn’t have to go back there under any circumstances and calmed down. There was a long silence and then Sonic had an idea

“Hey, why don’t we play those games you managed to get, it will help take our mind off of what happened” He said

“That sounds like a wonderful idea” said Cream as she turned on the PS2

“Don’t mind me, I’ll watch” I said, still comforting Shadow

End Of Chapter 8

Credits:

Chapter Theme Song: Haunted by Evanescence
Inspiration for Chapter: This chapter i based on the movie The Grudge and i decided to put in some horror in here.

Awwwww........poor Shadow. Anyway hope you liked this one. PLEASE PPL I NEED MORE REVIEWS!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

Very interesting turn of events. You played into the horror scene well, but you could have done better at making a more fearful emotional setting. The shadow crying thing ad me laughing though. I like the way you placed the setting in the real world, you've built into that well. All in all this chapter gets 7/10

klclodi13

Website
Yea i might have overdone it when i had Shadow cry but..........well...............what would you do if you saw zombies of your best friend's family about to corner you and kill you, and besides it didn't say what was going on in there before Shadow screamed so you start to wonder? Anyway here is chapter 9, hope ya like it

Disclaimer: I dont own any offical characters blah blah blah, you get the idea

Chapter 9: Invitation To A Dark Sleep

As I watched Sonic play Kingdom Hearts, while still comforting Shadow, I was thinking about what happened at my old home. How could my family suddenly return from the dead as zombies? I started to get very scared as I had the thought of them finding me, and killing me, but I remembered about what Tails said and I have seen that movie, they are bound to that house and cant leave it.

Although I’m happy I live a better life living with Shadow, but I still wish my family never died and I just ran away instead. That way I wouldn’t have to feel so horrible. Every time I get into a fight with a relative, I wish they would just leave me alone and stop criticizing me and when I do, they, somehow, die. ‘It must be the chaos energy in me’ I thought and then when I said that, I realized that if it was me doing that, then that means I have committed murder. ‘What if I get in a fight with Shadow?’ I thought looking very scared ‘I don’t want to lose him, I have a better life because of him’

I suddenly let go of Shadow and backed away from him positively frightened, I couldn’t risk talking to him or maybe even getting near him, I cant afford to get in an argument and become lonely again. Shadow noticed me back away from him as though he was a demon from hell.

“What’s wrong?” said Shadow as he got closer to me, looking confused “Are you ok?” he asked

“Do I look ok to you?” I snapped “No! I’m absolutely terrified”

“Of what?” asked Shadow “What is there to be scared about, we are gone from your house so your family cant get you?” he said as he got a little more closer to me “Tell me what’s wrong”

“Long Story Short, I’m nothing but I murderer” I said in tears “Every time, every time I get in a fight with someone and wish they would leave me alone, they die. I think it’s the chaos energy in me so that makes me a killer, I don’t want to get in a fight with you so you wont die, I cant bare to lose you”

When I said that, I was crying at the spot, scared to think what Shadow will say or do to this, but instead, Shadow came up to me and gave me a comforting hug, not looking mad at the least.

“You’re scared that we might fight and then I’ll die huh?” asked Shadow and I nodded to that “Don’t worry, I promise we wont get in a fight and you’re not a murderer. If it is the chaos energy then its not your fault at all, you cant control it entirely yet.” there was a short pause and then Shadow said “And besides, you’re a very nice person so you don’t seem a murderer at all” when he said those words, I couldn’t believe my ears; Shadow doesn’t believe that I’m a murderer, that made me very relieved and happy and then I was crying in joy on Shadow’s shoulder, holding onto him tightly

“Thank You, Shadow” I said in tears

“It’s ok” said Shadow “We will never fight, I promise”

Everyone just stared at us happily

“Wow, I have never seen friends as good as this” said Sonic “I can tell you two are going to be best friends forever, no matter what”

“Thanks Sonic” I said as I looked at the clock, it was 4:00 PM and it was fairly dark outside

“Wow, time sure flies” said Tails, laughing “I think I better get going, see you all” he said as he went out the door

“I think the three of us better be going also” said Knuckles gesturing to Tikal and Chaos also.

“And me, Cream, and Amy are going to go shopping” said Rouge “We will be seeing you all later” she said as she came up to me and gave me a swift kiss on the cheek “And I’ll be seeing you later also” and with that everyone left out of the door except Sonic

“Coming Sonic?” asked Tails

“Nah, I think I’m going to stick around here another night” said Sonic as he looked at Me and Shadow “You two don’t mind, do you?”

“No, not at all” We both said

“Alright then” said Sonic as he put on a smile as Tails left

“This is going to be so much fun” I said excited. I had tons of stuff planned for occasions like this

“Yes, I know” said Shadow

“So what do you want to do first?” asked Sonic

“Don’t worry, I always have stuff planned being a Tactician and all” I said “I had a Karaoke thing set up, but I’m not sure you guys would want to do that” I laughed

“Are you saying that we’re chicken?” asked Shadow

“No, not at all” I said “I just didn’t think you would want to sing”

“Well we don’t” said Sonic “but you can if you want”

“Ok” I said as I turned on the Boom Box and skipped to the song I wanted, which was Motivate Me by Good Charlotte, and got ready for the song to load.

Although my voice was quite deep, my singing voice was quite high as I started to sing the song and both Sonic and Shadow were blown away by my voice. They just stood there, mouth open and wide-eyed. All they could manage was “Wow” and the minute they said that, the power went out and it was really, really dark. So dark you couldn’t see your hand in front of your face

“Everyone there?” asked Sonic

“Yes” Both me and Shadow said

“Hang on, I’ll try to find you guys” I said as I walked around with my arms out in front of me. My hands touched something and I wasn’t sure if it was either Sonic or Shadow, so I felt around the head of this body to check the quill style so I will know who it is and it turns out it was Sonic.

“What are you doing?” asked Sonic a bit nervous

“I was just checking to see who’s quills they were and it turns out they are yours, Sonic” I said

“Ok, Just checking” said Sonic, grabbing my hand so he wont get lost in the darkness while I searched for Shadow, arm raised in front of me. My hand touched something and I checked the quills

“Shadow, is that really you?” I asked

“Yea it is, why ask if you know its me” asked Shadow

“Oh, cause I saw in a lot of movies that when it’s a time just like this, the lights turn back on and it was some evil thing” I said

“Ok, just checking” said Shadow and right at that moment, the lights went back on and all three of us could sense something behind us. Sonic and Shadow didn’t know who it was and didn’t turn around incase they didn’t like what they saw. I, on the other hand, knew who it was and immediately pulled out my Bee Guns and charged up for a Chaos Bullet. When it was finished, I turned around and fired at what was behind me, which was another C-Bot. I then grabbed my sword on the coffee table and then charged up for a Flametounge Technique

“Kiss me, I’m on fire” I said my catch phrase for this move and my sword erupted in flames and swung it and the C-Bot which melted the steel.

Sonic and Shadow charged at the C-Bot, Sonic using melee attacks and Shadow using Chaos Spears, and the C-Bot fell to the ground, but before it exploded it fired its gun and hit Sonic, who started bleeding. Sonic fell to the ground, still breathing, but slowly. ‘No, not again’ I thought as I grabbed two clips of Cure Bullets

I fired all the Cure Bullets in the clips at once and within seconds, Sonic was fully healed

“Thanks, Nightmare” said Sonic “I thought it was over for me”

“Don’t worry about it” I said as I grabbed the Chaos Emerald out of the C-Bot “After all, what’s life without a little fun?”

“True, true” said Shadow picking up the C-Bot and tossed it outside to explode instead if it doing it inside. The minute it hit the ground, it blew up. “Well now that that thing is gone, what do you want to do now?”

“Well I heard that my favorite movie was playing tonight” I said “Want to see it?”

“Sure, what is it called?” asked Sonic

“Spirited Away” I said

“I heard about it, but I heard it was bad” said Shadow

“They can jump off a bridge” I said sternly “I don’t take what most people say cause I’m the type that wants to see things for myself rather than taking people’s word for it, The Term ‘Seeing is Believing if you will’, otherwise I would have never saw that movie.”

“Well in that case…” said Sonic as he turned on the TV “Let’s see it”

“Ok” I said

The three of us all watched the movie and Sonic, judging by the look on his face, he was surprised on how good it is. Shadow was liking it, too. When it got about halfway through the movie, I felt very tired and drifted off to sleep

End Of Chapter 9

Credits:

Author: Shadows Twin
Chapter Theme Song: Kyptonite by 3 Doors Down
Inspiration for Chapter: Well there is gonna be more action right? so there...

Alaude Drenxta

Very well done!! This is defintiely one of your better chapters. It was very good!! 10/10! Even if for a moment I thought they were both flaming homos(no offense to ne1), the emotion gathered into the situation, and steadily revealed true intentions. A perfected art of tension and cliff hanging.

klclodi13

Website
hehe thx inner, i forgot to mention in my character profile that Nightmare..............meh im not telling, youll have to figure it out yourself XP the parents death and this chapter might have been clues to what it is Nightmare does. Ill edit this chapter when i get chapter 10 finished (or if someone else replies)

Edit: Chapter 10 complete and i dont own the offical characters in this story blah de blah de blah

Chapter 10: Nightmare’s Nightmare

I found myself in some sort of Colosseum with my Guns in hand and by the looks of it, they were equipped with Light Bullets. I suddenly noticed a dark figure trying to strike at me, but I dodged it. The figure was in the form of a hedgehog with glowing red eyes and had a Dark aura around it. It stared at me for a short while and charged at me again, this time it hit me in the stomach. I raised my Bee Guns and fired at the thing with all the Light Bullets in the clips and the thing fell to the ground.

But when it fell to the ground, the Dark Aura disappeared and I came to discover that it was Shadow that attacked me and who I shot at. He was bleeding and didn’t seem to be moving; he was dead. “No” I said to myself tearing up.

“Nightmare?”

“No, Shadow, please don’t die” I said crying “I’m Sorry, so, so sorry” and with that I was sitting at Shadow’s side, just sitting there, crying about the fact that Shadow was dead.

“Nightmare?”

I sat there for a few seconds and screamed out “WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!?!”

“NIGHTMARE!!??!?!”

I woke up with a fright, screaming in terror. When I stopped, I started crying again, but then I felt someone put their arm around me, it was Shadow.

“Shadow?” I asked “You’re alive?”

“What are you talking about, of course I am?” said Shadow laughing, but in a confused way

Then, without thinking, I wrapped my arms around Shadow and started crying even more

“Oh, Shadow, I’m so glad you’re still alive” I said

“Of course I am” said Shadow “Are you ok, you were crying in your sleep and calling my name?”

“Yea then you said ‘why does this keep happening to me?’” said Sonic behind me “What was going on?”

So, I told them about my dream and when I finished, both were in shock

“Why would you shoot Shadow?” asked Sonic

“I wouldn’t know either” said Shadow “But at least it was only a dream”

“I’m not to sure about that, it felt very real” I said and then it hit me, I had a vision. I gasped and said “I must be psychic and have the power to warp reality”

“That’s crazy talk” said Sonic

“Think about it Sonic” said Shadow “Cause according to Nightmare, every time he got in a fight with someone and wishes they would leave him alone, they die which means that it must be true”

When Shadow said that, I couldn’t control myself, I started crying even harder and grabbed onto Shadow even tighter

“I thought we weren’t going to get in a fight?” I said, scared “If this means that its true I can warp reality and that im Psychic, then that means I’ll be without a family again and I’ll lose the best friend I have ever had.”

Shadow held onto me also, a bit scared since the truth has been revealed that I can change reality. Sonic started to get a bit freaked out also “Change reality so I’ll love Amy and I’ll kill you” he said

“Sonic, don’t say that, he knows he would never do something like that” said Shadow seriously and I nodded at that. “and I think the word ‘kill’ might have scared him a bit since he…….well you know”

“You’re right” said Sonic as he put a hand on my shoulder “Nightmare, I’m sorry”

I tried to say that I forgive him, but I couldn’t bring up the words considering that I was crying pretty badly. We just sat there for what seemed like hours and by then, I was finally calmed down, but still had a few tears rolling down my eyes

“Feeling better?” asked Shadow, noticing that I stopped

“Yes, I am” I said

“Well don’t worry” said Shadow with a smile “I promise to make sure that we wont fight, there’s nothing for you to worry about”

“Ok, thank you” I said as I let go of Shadow and tried to bring up another subject to talk about “So how was the movie”

“You were right, Nightmare” said Sonic “It really was good, sorry I doubted you”

“It’s ok, you haven’t known me as long so you don’t entirely trust me” I said as I wiped the tears on my face and my eyes

“I trust you, I just wasn’t sure who to believe; you or the people I heard about it from” said Sonic

“Ok just making sure” I said

So we talked some more about the movie and then played Video Games and we were very tired and went to sleep. As I was drifting off to sleep, I realized that I have the greatest friends that anyone could ever have.

End Of Chapter 10

Credits:

Author: klclodi
Nightmare's Them Song: "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson
Chapter Theme Song: "Superstition" by Raven Symone
Inspiration for Chapter: I guessed it was time that Nightmare found out the truth about how his family died

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back