• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Chronicles of Narnia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Prince_of_Light said:
still, I would have preferred a few more plot sequences and perhaps a side plot thrown in. Not for too long, just to give the reader a little bit more time to enjoy the storyline as they read. with the movie, it was like in the snap of a finger that the ending war took place.

That pry would have been nice had the movie not been based off of a book. That's why I liked it so much was because it stuck so closely to the book. I personally hate watching a movie that was based on a book and see them leave junk out and throw other stuff in *coughHarryPottercough*. The Chronicles of Narnia, the movie, was done very well. If they had added side plots and stuff they might have completely ruined it.

darkmaroona

Website
darkmaroona.spaces.live.com
yeah the movie Narnia was ok but since Disney got a hold of it, it wasn't as good, but the books are very great to read. I didn't like Narnia too much cause they messed up Susans character & made her out to be a sissy & Peter in the movie was a wimp cause in the book he was smart & strong & he even knew how to hold a sword lol, but just not in the movie lol. but Narnia was cool & I can't wait till Prince Caspian comes out in December.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I got the two-disc collectors edition, suckaz.

The commentary is pretty good, the bloopers are slightly laughable ( remember, it's Disney ), and the making of scenes were nice ( along with a little bio of Lewis ). There's also a commentary with Andrew and the kids; it's pretty interesting.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
I just watched the movie today, and I have to say, I'm impressed. A great movie, great actors, and it stuck to the story, an important factor. Gah, I can't wait to see the second one. i hope it doesn't suffer the 'sequel curse', that would be total suckage.

I have the soundtrack for the movie, it pwnz0rz ^_^

S

Sora0Roxas

I thought the movie was alright, I would of thought it would of been better :cool:

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Sora0Roxas said:
I thought the movie was alright, I would of thought it would of been better :cool:

Care to explain why? Honestly, some people...

In any case, there's been some new news from Walden Media that's definetly noteworthy. The next three films in line for production: Prince Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, and The Silver Chair may be given the trilogy treatment. ( As far as filming goes. ) The books to happen within close times of each other, so it's a forseeable move. And also, it is said that Prince Caspian, the next chronicle to be movie-fied will hit theatres Christmas 2008 instead of 2007, due to demanding effects requirements. That's all well and good, at least they're going to take the time they need and make it superb.

dejah

:|
i dunno, but i loved the movie to bits.

me and me da watched it.

he even has a pet name for it.

the testicles of narnia.

the story of a lion and his great big balls.

*_ShIvA_*

I think that it is kinda weird that the author is trying to base the books off of the christian religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back