• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Chronicals of Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
ok, here it is.

Chapter 4:

"Roxas, eh?", Axel said. Axel shook Roxas' hand. "Name's Axel," he replied. "Where did you come from?", Roxas asked Axel. "I....I don't remember. I don't know," Axel murmered. "Thats strange," Roxas said. "Neither do I." "Hmm...." Axel wandered if Roxas was like him, a Nobody. So, he took him to Xemnas.

"Yes," Xemnas said, repling to Axel's question. " I think he is one of us." "So," Axel replied. "Is he coming with us?" Xemnas looked at Roxas. "I supose." So, they explained what Nobodies were to Roxas. "So, we have no real bodies?", Roxas asked. "No, we only have minds, and weapons," Xemnas answered. "Speaking of which, Axel," he said. "You need one,and i have the perfect thing." Xemnas summoned two dark colored balls and put one in Axel's right hand, and one in his left. They sudenly cganged into two wheel-like things with thorny spikes around them. "These," Xemnas said. "Are called, chakrams."

tell me of its any good

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
axel's son_13 said:
ok, here it is.

Chapter 4:

"Roxas, eh?", Axel said. Axel shook Roxas' hand. "Name's Axel," he replied. "Where did you come from?", Roxas asked Axel. "I....I don't remember. I don't know," Axel murmered. "Thats strange," Roxas said. "Neither do I." "Hmm...." Axel wandered if Roxas was like him, a Nobody. So, he took him to Xemnas.

"Yes," Xemnas said, repling to Axel's question. " I think he is one of us." "So," Axel replied. "Is he coming with us?" Xemnas looked at Roxas. "I supose." So, they explained what Nobodies were to Roxas. "So, we have no real bodies?", Roxas asked. "No, we only have minds, and weapons," Xemnas answered. "Speaking of which, Axel," he said. "You need one,and i have the perfect thing." Xemnas summoned two dark colored balls and put one in Axel's right hand, and one in his left. They sudenly cganged into two wheel-like things with thorny spikes around them. "These," Xemnas said. "Are called, chakrams."

tell me of its any good
cool chapter sephy i like where this going

brainy_pigeon

This is pretty good.

There are several spelling mistakes, though. And, it would be easier to read if you started a new paragraph everytime you change the person who is talking.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
ok, here it is, sorry i can't do the speaking paragraph ting, it just wouldn't look like a story This is the last chapter!

Chapter Five:

"These things are call chakrams,eh?", Axel asked Xemnas. "Yes," Xemnas replied. "They are made of the element of Fire, which you have. So, you can control these weapons." Then Xemnas truned and faced Axel. "It will take me awhile to get enoughf power to get to where we are going. So, why don't you explore the surrondings some more?''

Axel and Roxas went around Twilight Town, exploring everything there. They spent a few hours at the clock tower and took the train to different parts of Twilight Town. Eventualy, they ended up back at the mansion from where they had came from. They were about to inside when three strange creatures appeared from nowhere. They moved strangely and jerkily, with talon-like hands. Axel knew what these things where from the symbol on their heads. They where Nobodies.

Axel figured that his chakrams could hurt these things, but Xemnas had not taught him how to fight. "Great," Axel murmured to himself. He tried to slash a Nobody, but it dodged his attack. Axel slashed at the Nobodies several more times, but they all were evdaved. Axel became infurriated at this. Suddenly, his chakrams light up with fire and began spinning. "I've had enoughf of this...", AXel said. A ring of fire appeared at Axel's feet. "Burn baby!!!!!!", he screamed. When he did, the fire ring spread out quickly and exploded, burning and killing all three Nobodies.

When Axel and Roxas got into the mansion, they told Xemnas about this. "Yes,'' he said. "Simple Dusks, nothing more." He then looked at a black portal in the wall, the at Axel. "It is time to go, Axel," Xemnas said. "Just me and you." "Why not Roxas?", Axel asked. "Because the portal is only strong enoughf for two people, so come on," Xemnas replied.

Axel and Roxas said their goodbyes and Axel stepped into the portal. "Remember me," Axel said to Roxas. "I will," was Roxas' replied. Then, Xemnas and Axel were gone, and the portal dissapeared. Roxas wandered back into the streets of the town, wandering when he would see Axel again. At that very moment in time, in Hollow Bastion, Sora was becoming human again, gaining his memories, while Roxas was loosing his.

Thats the last chapter, but...........

Coming Soon: The Chronicles of Axel: Part 2

brainy_pigeon

Interesting chapter.

I think it needs to be longer and have more description added to it. But, you can do that in Part 2.

Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back