• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Chocobo Knights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com
knights.png

Ok The Chocobo Knights s before Advent Children and after FF7 so in the middle! The world is still in ruins and nobody knows wat to do. Shinra is missing and with no order, the people of the world r in Panic, until one day a 14 year old who loves chocobos and a skillful fighter with a spear steps up and forms a army called The Chocobo Knights, to protect the people of the world.

This is a clan thing fisrt ya join to be in the clan/knights then you participate in the rp so yes....this is a clan thing basicly with a rp! ^^

OK im starting this RP right now, for ppl who want to join when this rp already started use the ooc and put your info in and automaticly join in, but the first 20 will be in this, as for the others out of 20 will not be in it, unless i approve! Enjoy!!

RULES
Any one is welcome to join
over 20 will not be in it, unless i approve!
No godmodding/powerplaying
No strong language, keep it PG-13
No futuristic weapons
Romance is encouraged
Do not leave anyone out
Post to be in this RP in the thread, ONLY pm me to join if i havent been on in a while and havent confirmed your part in here!
Have fun!

Template
Name:
Chocobo:
Weapon:
Appearance:
Personality:

Name: Justinian Wolf
Chocobo: Blue Chocobo, Lobo
Weapon: Spear
Appearance:The person in the top image with the chocobo
Personality: Strong willed, tough, loves to spar, loves chocobos and working with chocobo, Knows when to be serious, a strong fighter, fun loving, funny, knows when to be funny and be up-beat and fun, happy, very social sometimes, goofy.

the first 20 Knights will be in this RP, then we'll start this when there 20 Note:all these knights names r in their RP names so look for them not your username

1. Justinian Wolf
2. The Maruader
3. Sky
4. Oblivion
2. Django
3. Raxef
4. Kain Heitteress
5. Jaxec

Last edited:

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
(ooc: Ah heck... I'll join.)

Name: Kain Heitteress
Chocobo: Silver, Grishend
Weapon: Spiritual Cards http://dynastywarriors.neoseeker.com/site_image.php?image_id=430 (What it looks like.
Appearance: http://www.suikosource.com/images/chars/s/sigurd01.jpg Ignore the weapon in his hand.
Personality: Being one of the oldest of the knights he is one of the most serious. He is barely seen with a goofy face. But he really likes singing though... and is really kind if you get to know him.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Name: Jaxec
Chocobo: White, Agro
Weapon: Two blades
Appearance: Get it later.
Personality: Kind hearted, strong fighter, willing.

jporiey

Name: Oblivion
Chocobo: Red , Jpoz
Weapon: Spirit Sword
Appearance: Red hair , streaked black average built
Personality: More of a loner but will fight along side others when required

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com
NOTE AND MORE RULES!!!!!

OK im starting this RP right now, for ppl who want to join when this rp already started use the ooc and put your info in and automaticly join in, i will put you in the list, but the first 20 will be in this, as for the others out of 20 will not be in it, unless i approve! Enjoy!!

This is also on the first post ^^

THE RP has officialy started!

Last edited:
T

The Marauder

Name: Dunjay Talkesh
Chocobo: Pure White, Cieblo
Weapon: Lance and Sickle, but mostly magic
Appearance: Wears a white cloak, but laways keeps the hood down. Green eyes and brown hair.
Personality: Carefree and aloof. He stays calm under pressure and dowsn't let problems get to him.

Bleh, rather lame but whatever. 1-20 is the chain of command as well correct?

Last edited:

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com
ooc:k lets start this mo fo

Weeks after the meteor midgar lies in ruins. the ppl r hurt, the City is very badly damage and no hope for survival. Until one day a employee from the chocobo ranch decides to help out with this cause.
Justin the employee who teaches chocobos to fight and is a skilled warrior with a spear gathers all the chocobos hes ever trained and makes an army to protect Midgar until they can build its self. He recruits the best of the best warriors
and quickly organizes this army. As all the warriors stand before him he say," This is it, were the last hope for this planet its our strength, and abilities to protect the ppl of this world. I gurantee that you will get hurt and this will be a tought job, so if any want to run out now, please do so." No one runs out. " Alright ....Chocobo Knights its our time to save the world!" Everyone starts to cheer and clap, it is only time before the Knight's job will take effect to this world...and especialy Midgar. The next Day. "We got a mission knights. It appears that Midga is under seige with monsters, its our time to shine, ill call this , our first mission "Operation: Sector Freedom". All Justins Knights suit up for wat might be there time to shine or disgrace to all of the ppl to Midgar, Sector 5.

To be Continued

Last edited:
T

The Marauder

After listening to the briefing, Dunjay walks over to the crumbled bit of wall where he left his chocobo, Cieblo. After giving him a soft pat on the head, he picks up his weapons and jumps up onto his chocobo's back. After mounting he calls out across the field, "So, who wants to take bets on how many heads I take off today?"

ooc: Hapy new year in 30 mins!

T

The Marauder

Laughs as he coaxes Cieblo to trot over to him. "You set it, how many of these guys do you think I'll kill by the end of the day?"

T

The Marauder

"Well screw bets, lets see who can get more! Whoever wins gets..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back