• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The cheapest partner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Kawaiikousuke said:
^^Haha..Tifa did nothing for you..I just sat there in frist person view and watched her kick A**..XD....but for cheap(trying not to sapm) I'd say Herclues...cuz he didnt do much of anything for me...
Well, ya but without Hercules, you wouldn't have been able to beat Hades. Remember, Hercules is the one who conjures up those Aura Spheres.

Also, I liked all of my teammates and partners through the game. If I had to pick my favorite though, I would have to say either Yuffie or Leon. Yuffie had that a cool shuriken spin that cleared out the entire area, and you could just sit behind Leon for his entire fight and you'd hardly get a scratch.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Shinoku said:
When I was lvl90, Mulan pawned everything. I hate her. Her flames killed everything. I didn't do shit. I hated her so much I never came back to LoD.:D

Why don't you just switch her with Donald or Goofy??

I hated Hercules. He just stood there waiting for me to do a reaction command with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back