• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Chasers. I think I know what they are.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
After thinking about the name and the secret ending, I think I now know what the Chasers are. I believe, The Chasers are a group of individuels who seek the power of the keyblade. I also believe they wield false keyblades that lack the real keyblade's power but the Chasers want to drain the real keyblades power to make their falseblades all powerful( and that would make The Chasers all powerful as well).

the keyblader

that is a pretty good theroy but i think that the chasers were lookin for Xemnas becuz when you see them they are around that big dragon/ship thing that you and riku have to fight at the end of Kh2, maybe theres a past about xemnas or maybes Xeahanorts past that we dont know about but yea there keyblades could be fake since they dont have keychains

SH_Brat

the keyblader said:
yea i kno me too i just wish theyd hurry up

Oh, I hope they don't hurry up. They hurried up with this game and look what happened. Not saying this game is bad, just saying they made way to many mistakes beacuse they were rushing. You know, a few plot errors, graphic errors, ect. As for the Chasers( is that their names? Cool.), I don't know. I mean everyone says that Roxas' keyblades are fake, but they have keychains... Besides, I'm starting to think keyblades don't need keychains. Then again, that could just be a mess up on the graphiteers fault. They might have forgotten the keychains. Perhaps, however, they were the keyblades we know now. Just imcomplete. Somebody had to create the keyblades, maybe it was them...

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Perhaps you are right...i dont know
Chasers and what they are is a total mystery at this point
Man...i think Nomura ,even if he makes the game in 4 years ,should tell us minor info about KHIII T-T

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
hmm, good theory.
i dont know about the false keyblades tho, they were the original 3 that we know, so i dont think their fake. now for the xmenas thing. well they day history repeats itself dont they. i mean think back to the explanation about the worlds that they gave us in the first game.
all the worlds were in Light. then, the sepreate worlds tried to take the light, and sepreated themselves, and darkness came. From this darkness in all the hearts of man, the heartless were born. so maybe the shadowy figure we think is xemnas, is an ancestor of Xhenhort who first tried to take the light away.(am i rite? its been a while since i played the original)

yado

I taste delicious
Good idea. but i have diffrent look at it. You see, you make it seem like they are good guy wanna-bes. no. I think the chasers are a group of people simalar to orginization 13. I beleive the chasers are going to want to harness the energy of the princess of hearts and the keyblade to banish the darkness forever. Hence when Riku and Sora say "we'll be the darkness.""(hint the creator dude, cant spell name) The false keyblades sound right, but the in memory of xemnas, no. you see, i think a org member survived((Either Zexion or Axel since he faded before and still lived)) and is reforming the org in memory of xemnas. Good theroy, but i stick with mine mainly.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I don't know... How could a fake keyblade take over the real keyblades power? It doesn't seem possible, especially since the keyblade is such an extraordinary weapon.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Kairi's Heart said:
I don't know... How could a fake keyblade take over the real keyblades power? It doesn't seem possible, especially since the keyblade is such an extraordinary weapon.

Nomura is like the god of KH. He can make it happen. That's why all theories can happen. Nomura can pull a way it could happen out of his butt lol.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Good theory, I'm thinking that the Chasers are like Bounty Hunters of sorts, cause the name does kinda suggest it...and maybe there after Xemnas, Xenohart, hell maybe even Sora-or perhaps, they're after anyone who has any knowledge of the keyblade....its a theory...

I know i'm wrong...-__-'

mrs.sora13

really good theory, although i was thinking that the "chasers" would be like another type of enemy,... because there are 3 things to make a complete person: a heart, a body (or vessel), and a soul... if a heart is lost to darkness a heartless is created and if the empty vessel is also taken into darkness it becomes a nobody, so what happens in ones soul is overtaken by darkness? a "chaser" is created, what they are chasing i am not sure......

i'll get back to you on this one after i mayb think of a theory on what the chasers are chasing after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back