• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Chaser" symbol revealed! (possibly...)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigvaleheart

Roxas found a drawing of it in Namine's room and than he wen to the library and saw the same symbol diagram, but there was one symbol missing, so thats how he knew how to drew it.

Sora#1

Did anyone see any of the Armored Figures in the Seceret movie wear this type of symbol on them, i didnt just a thought that maybe they did, I should watch it again.

Pyro

people chill out. nobody knows what chasers are ok. roxas drew a freakin crown alright. does it really matter if its a bit curved geez.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Most people know this. Its also on the stragety guide next to all enimies and boss pages

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
xCursedXRebellionx said:
How do you know? They never actually say that the three knights ARE the chasers.
hes got a point, but it is the biggest lead

DJFirewolf

It is interesting how they even bothered filling this in with an X in a spiked circle, though mostly everyone says it was a crown. I just wonder why they bothered blocking it in the first place. Also where did anyone ever think that this had any connection with the Chasers at all?
symbols.jpg

Sorry, it's blurry, best I can do with a digital camera...

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
cloud and ninja said:
ok everyones been asking and i asked first so i'll ask again for eveyone.........WHAT THE HELL IS A CHASER AND HOW THE HELL DID ROXASS KNOW TO DRAW THAT SIMBLE DAMNIT!!!!?????!!!!!????there know that i got that out someone plz answer
We don't know what a chaser is. Roxas knows the symbols because he was given Namines note book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back