• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Chaser" symbol revealed! (possibly...)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdogthebomb09

On the 6th day of TWTN, when you get the sketches from Namine, Roxas draws something on the table next to the Heartless and the Nobodies symbol. That's what I think. I just wanna know what yall think.:cool:

Final_Kingdom

Well I think the heartless symbol is for the darkness, nobodies symbol for twilight, and the crown for light thats my opinion.

Armored Knight #

man! the dark symbol is the heartless , the white symbol is for the nobodies , and that drawn X is for the humans , hey is so reasonable

squall leonhart

The symbol he draws is not a crown.If you look closely It's way to curved for a crown... >_>

And AK# why would their be a human symbol???This symbol is supposed to be a clue to the next enemy we encounter.So let me ask you guys,do you think in KH3 we'll be fighting Heartless,Nobodies and Humans?I don't think so.Nomura is a genius.Everyone knows he'll come with a way better third enemy than "Humans" >_>

*sigh* Nomura is tricking us into thinking we know everything...

Last edited:

Seigvaleheart

The crown is actually a symbol for royalty or divine justice and chasers were mentioned in the secret ending in KH2, they seemed to around during the Keyblade Wars, also the next enemy proably has to do with souls, because hearts,bodies, and souls make a complete being(Look at the Ansem documents), so The Chasers are proably the next Organization, but maybe their actuall referred to as powerful soulless...

squall leonhart

^^I agree,it doesn't really look like a crown to me,but I think have something to do with souls since there are already HEARTless and NoBODIES I'm pretty sure these "soul-based" enemies will appear in KH3.

Oh hey Tifa,these "chasers" are the "knight-like" figures that appear in the secret video in KH2.

Riku's Girl11

That can't be the symbol because in the strartegy guide all of the bosses that you fight that are neither heartless or nobody are counted under that symbol and they can't all be chasers.:p

cloud and ninja

ok everyones been asking and i asked first so i'll ask again for eveyone.........WHAT THE HELL IS A CHASER AND HOW THE HELL DID ROXASS KNOW TO DRAW THAT SIMBLE DAMNIT!!!!?????!!!!!????there know that i got that out someone plz answer

rikupwns

spoiler section please, but since im already in here the crown might actually play apart in kh3 IF THERE IS ONE considering riku's keyblade has the heartless symbol on it and we see the nobody symbol a thousand times in TWTNW. this should be in the spoiler section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back