• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Character thread of Character-ness.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcana-Key

Awards
A place where we all share our OC's! I have like, so many and I absolutely adore gushing about them, so if you guys have any that you'd love to share - art wise, or story wise, I'd hope that this thread'd be the place Even if I'm not entirely sure of it being a great idea. But I've been looking for ways to get active in the forums, and I thought - why not share OC's with strangers and let them share their own too!

Mine will be coming shortly after this post, and hopefully it isn't like -- tl ; dr "orz. Most, if not all of these I do use for Roleplay, so if you guys are also interested in someone that you'd like to write with, I definitely don't mind chatting about it with you guys.

So yes. Share all your OC's mmmyes.

Arcana-Key

Awards
Like my favorite ( maybe my only??? ) humanoid male OC is Typhon ; a character set in an original setting that I conceptualized with a friend like two or so years ago, and is still a huge work in progress to this day. An artist that I absolutely admired ended up drafting his design for me, and it ended up with me actually finishing up most of the character some time last year. As I wanted to finish expanding on the setting beforehand though, it kind of ended up with a few things going blank until, well, I finished it, haha.

But here we are.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Arcana-Key

Awards
The cream of the crop so to speak ; the one I spent too much time wasting my life away on and toiling over. Suihei is the primary protagonist of Destati, and is probably like, the only character I've ever been interested enough in to go out of my way and write a long term story about - letalone a series. I might be more prone to answering questions about her, given the fact that this site revolves around Kingdom Hearts.

What about you guys? Any Fan Characters for the series on your end? 'w';;
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Arcana-Key

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nyx's character information. I'll probably revisit with details about his stats later, but for the time being, I just-- kinda crammed out a personality section. Or a lack of personality section. Blergh. Alongside this, I'll be posting FAQ's about the Destati Trio, as well as taking questions for them, or questions about the universe overall!

Arcana-Key

Awards
This is meant to answer general questions like 'is Suihei a genderswap' or 'is she sora's descendant' with as much detail as possible.

Of course, I'll always be glad to answer more questions as they come along.

Note ; definite spoilers for Destati inbound, so if you wanted to read it, eeeh, some major plot elements will be revealed in this bit.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back