• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The character most likely to die

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Maleficent did it for Oogie in a cutscene during KH2 so I wouldn't be shocked if she did. Honestly, if I had to choose one Disney villain to bring back if I was Maleficent, Ursula seems like the obvious choice, who else has that much body language...HAH!

1605240_o.gif

Sora can't die, Nomura has said that KH will always be Soras story, so if he died, KH is over and it sounds like Nomura wants to continue after KH3 since that is only the end to a saga, not the game.

One of the only deaths in the KH series I really wanted to see :( Instead we only get a bomb explosion and a scream.

But Oogie wasn't dead. The only way to kill Oogie is to make sure you crush his brain bug. As long as his brain bug survives then he is still alive. In KH1 you see his brain bug next to Donald's foot but Donald never crushed it. In KH2 Donald actually crushes the brain bug thus killing Oogie Boogie.

So Maleficent didn't bring Oogie Boogie back to life. She basically just restored his body.
-----------------------------------------

Maleficent also was not killed in KH1. According to Vexen she was cast into the realm of darkness upon her defeat in KH1, and was unable to return of her own will and power. In KH2 she probably used her connection to the three good fairies to open a path for her to return to the realm of light. Like how Sora and Kairi's connection opened a way for him and Riku to return at the end of KH2.
--------------------------------------------
But Ursula is a different case. Everything suggest she was killed in KH1. So even if Maleficent was responsible for bringing Ursula back to life, the question has to be asked: How the hell did Maleficent get the power to bring people back to life?

JustSnilloc

If anything, I'd say Sora is the most likely to die in a future title. Why exactly? Because of what Nomura hinted at through a certain conversation at the end of DDD

Ansem the Wise said something along the lines of if Sora were to ever be lost, his friends could bring him back with all the connections his heart has

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Well, either three of them could always come back similar to Eraqus, Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Vanitas and anyone else like Master Xehanort. As time travel is another option to bring someone back, but you have to have a vessel for them to inhabit.

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
If anything, I'd say Sora is the most likely to die in a future title. Why exactly? Because of what Nomura hinted at through a certain conversation at the end of DDD

Ansem the Wise said something along the lines of if Sora were to ever be lost, his friends could bring him back with all the connections his heart has
i always thought that conversation referred to the possibility of xehanort attempting to pull the same thing on sora that he did on terra..but this brings an interesting possibility up..though i doubt that even nomura would make such an ass pull...

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
You see the pumpkin bombs falling above them, but you only hear the three of them scream rather than seeing anything. @1:50

[video=youtube;MU3NwaAHz3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU3NwaAHz3k[/video]

I see... Well, I kinda thought of Team Rocket when seeing that sooo I didn't really think they actually died. The scream to me was all like: We're blasting off agaaaaaain *star*

prjio307

I live in New York, in the Rochester area
Actually, considering all the star wars themes happening, I wouldn't be surprised to see some kind of redemption from Master Xehanort in the end. Maybe sacrificing himself to save the world when he realizes he's wrong? They've been making a point to show how Sora makes a friend out of anyone and everyone. I wouldn't be surprised to see this rub off on MX in the final hour, Darth Vader style.

mooglekupor

Awards
I hope that doesn't happen. That would be kind of a cheap shot, and a predictable one.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Actually, considering all the star wars themes happening, I wouldn't be surprised to see some kind of redemption from Master Xehanort in the end. Maybe sacrificing himself to save the world when he realizes he's wrong? They've been making a point to show how Sora makes a friend out of anyone and everyone. I wouldn't be surprised to see this rub off on MX in the final hour, Darth Vader style.

That's out of character for both Sora and MX.

Sora has had zero morality issues with offing villains; in fact, he bragged to Pete about killing Maleficent. For him to even try to reach out to MX makes no sense.

As for MX, there doesn't seem to be much anything that would make him less arrogant. He's faced defeat many times, yet none of those has made him rethink what he wants to achieve. Why would failing this time be any different? MX has no personal attachments to anything or anyone that we know about, except himself, so I can't see anything that can push him emotionally. He'd just think that he failed because he didn't plan it all well enough.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Sora has had zero morality issues with offing villains; in fact, he bragged to Pete about killing Maleficent. For him to even try to reach out to MX makes no sense.
"There's more to a heart then just anger and hate, it's filled with all kinds of feelings. Don't you remember?"
even though he doesn't give a fuk about maleficent he have tried to reach out to Xehanort/Xemnas before

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
even though he doesn't give a fuk about maleficent he have tried to reach out to Xehanort/Xemnas before

That's the only time Sora ever talked to a villain like that, and it was when he no longer saw Xemnas as a threat because he thought Xemnas was dying right there.

Zul

Awards
Actually, considering all the star wars themes happening, I wouldn't be surprised to see some kind of redemption from Master Xehanort in the end.

If this didn't happen for the Disney villains, I don't see it happening for a guy who's pretty much worse than all of them put together. In the extremely rare event that it does happen, it's stupid nonetheless.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
But Oogie wasn't dead. The only way to kill Oogie is to make sure you crush his brain bug.
-----------------------------------------

Maleficent also was not killed in KH1.

I thought his brain bug was killed in KH1, I must be remembering KH2's scene when I think of what happened after his death, because I thought it was crushed xP
----------------------------------------------

Yeah, she was brought back through the memories of the fairies of her, but I don't understand why it is just the connection to the fairies memories, why nobody else?

It might be out of character for MX, but I could see Sora doing something along those lines. Let's say that in the end, MX was winning to the point where they couldn't do anything else to protect the world, I could see Sora trying to plead with him and reach out to him to get him to change his mind.

Shinra

Banned
Awards

You clearly went off the full plot of relating Star wars' plot to KH, MX isn't Darth Vader, Terra is. And Xehanort is the Emperor. You could clearly see that if you knew the story of BBS fully, if relating to starwars I would see Eraqus as Mace Windu, Xehanort as Palpatine, Aqua as Obi wan to a degree, and Terra as Anakin.

As for MX, there doesn't seem to be much anything that would make him less arrogant. He's faced defeat many times, yet none of those has made him rethink what he wants to achieve. Why would failing this time be any different? MX has no personal attachments to anything or anyone that we know about, except himself, so I can't see anything that can push him emotionally. He'd just think that he failed because he didn't plan it all well enough.

yup true and based upon my above comment it would seem that most likely Terra is the most likely to 'die' because if KH does pay homage to Star wars, KH3 will be the 'Return of the Jedi' for KH.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
riku is totes going to die

no way they would make a characters developed well enough and keep him alive at the end

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
riku is totes going to die

no way they would make a characters developed well enough and keep him alive at the end
If riku dies and or pulls a self sacrifice, he'll pull the whole game with him. Since our only objective afterwards would be to find him, and honestly im tired of alwyas looking for friends.

prjio307

I live in New York, in the Rochester area
You clearly went off the full plot of relating Star wars' plot to KH, MX isn't Darth Vader, Terra is. And Xehanort is the Emperor. You could clearly see that if you knew the story of BBS fully, if relating to starwars I would see Eraqus as Mace Windu, Xehanort as Palpatine, Aqua as Obi wan to a degree, and Terra as Anakin.

yup true and based upon my above comment it would seem that most likely Terra is the most likely to 'die' because if KH does pay homage to Star wars, KH3 will be the 'Return of the Jedi' for KH.
Somebody's geek is showing :p.

No but seriously yeah, you're right. MX pretty much is the Emperor if this is a Star Wars allegory. Let's hope that KH3 doesn't turn into the mess that Return of the Jedi was though.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If riku dies and or pulls a self sacrifice, he'll pull the whole game with him. Since our only objective afterwards would be to find him, and honestly im tired of alwyas looking for friends.

Or...you know, Riku could have his soul leave the body, leaving no way known to bring him back, and then a new threat could come about leaving Sora to have to not go after him lol xP

ZeldaPokemonFan

I think that's the one thing that will make me lose interest in the series. I just hope KH doesn't start to have its own "Sonic Cycle" after KH3 LOL. I better stop talking don't want to give Square ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back