• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the changes they made since the first bbs trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep TGS 2007 Trailer in ENGLISH

tgs 2007. im sure thats the first trailer of bbs. damn they made a lot of changes since...
like master xehanort and ven in olympus collesium which doesnt make much since anyway. glad its in kg.

vanitas knocking ven down but they showed his mask before he's about to attack and then we see a mickey reflection which didnt hppen in the game.

mx saying to terra
"cross over to my origin" or something but vanitas isnt there and hes there in the game along with mx.

State

Awards
Oh yeah! I remember that scene about "cross over between light and dark" or something. =O
It made a lot of people think that Terra or MX were aligned with twilight.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
TGS trailers (for KH anyway) are almost always 'beta' trailers to the game. While there were many changes, most of them were purely aesthetic IE the exclusion of TAV's capes, character encounter locations and weapon design (most notably the inclusion of keychains.)

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Basicly all the scenes in that trailer have occurred the locations of those scenes differ. The opening cut scene still happens it just happens right before Terra fights MX.

the scene with Ven and MX happens in Keyblade Graveyard rather then in OC, The Scene where Terra is holding Ven saying his friends are his power happens when he his fighting against His master in LOD rather then in Radiant Garden.

And Where MX tells Terra to correct his mistake in Keyblade Graveyard it really happens in the Radiant Garden after fighting Braig.

djam2410

take a look at terra and his face; he REALLY changed;

he looked like a girl before, but now he looks way cooler

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Aha, I had thought the scene where he was asking them to "erase" him was on Destiny Island, so I was surprised when it was in Keyblade Graveyard that he actually said it.

@ Vice - I thought he said it before the final battle with Vanitas? I just translated both sections, and I'm pretty sure he didn't say it on LoD.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
@ Vice - I thought he said it before the final battle with Vanitas? I just translated both sections, and I'm pretty sure he didn't say it on LoD.

I was referring to the Scene with Terra Holding Ven. In the TGS07 he's holding him in Radiant Garden saying He'll use this power for his freinds. In the game when Terra is fighting his master he says the same thing while holding Ven.

kickazz1234

theres a scene where terra and ven talked about how ven saved terra in the past or whatever i havent really seen that yet in the playthroughs

Eyphio

I think they took that one out, it must have been just an idea at the time.

i think it is changed to in radiant garden when terra is about to leave...

T: but, you might be the one who saves/rescue me one day
V: you better believe it/ it was a natural thing to do, because we are friends
T: thanks, ven

thats basically it...
could be a difference in translations...
since one dosent have a japanese subtitle to translate from, you have to rely on your ears...
the same with tgs2009 trailer, MX is actually talking about the X-blade, be we hear it is the key blade...

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
too much changes... i havent seen them yet >_<
need to go watch the gameplay and see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back