• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The cave of wonders Boss fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Meh.. it was kind of annoying, but it felt a bit unique to the game and the storyline made some sense to why it was the way it was. I really didn't have too much of an issue with it.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
All ya had to do was run up the back of it's head to get to the nose, and just stay on it and hack away... I didn't think it was that bad, and like Silver J said, it made sense why it was there

Last edited:

Finrear

All ya had to do was run up the back of it's head to get to the nose, and just stay on it and hack away... I dnd't think it was that bad, and like Silver J said, it made snese why it was there
dint get me wrong. It wasnt that it was hard. it was just pointless and anoying (getting knocked off that is)

Last edited:

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
haha yeah it did pretty much suck, just because his eyes shoot like laser beams at you, his breath sends out heartless, and he tries throwing you off of his face. It takes a while to actually hurt him. It took me about 10 mins, because he kept throwing me everywhere.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
im new here can somebody tell me how to post my own threads and questions? please?:thumbup::thumbup:

*sigh* This is pointless spam, but click the "New Thread" button. If I need to be any more specific, it's above the forum's threads and and below the sub-forum(s), in this case, it's below the KH Help forum.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
this boss fight for me was one of the top 4 most annoying boss fights for me in kh well expert mode more or less but it was him,

then the cammillian heartless and clyton cause i didnt have cure yet

the heartless riku makes of u cause it was in a small battle space and he could attack from underground

and churnabog i just had trouble with him

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I didn't mind fighting it.. It was just another easy, yet slightly annoying challenge.:toungesmile:

im new here can somebody tell me how to post my own threads and questions? please?:thumbup::thumbup:

I hate when people make post's like this. They ask, but never come back to see what peoples replys are.:angry:

Rix

:)
Awards
I don't see what is so wrong with that battle. yes, it was kinda annoying, but it was also a little challenging. I didn't really mind it.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Nothing, nothing is wrong with it. I sense one of those "I got pwned and now I'm in denial so I'll just say I hate it" threads.

IMO CoW was one of the better boss fights, it kept you on your toes.

hiddenblade

*sigh* This is pointless spam, but click the "New Thread" button. If I need to be any more specific, it's above the forum's threads and and below the sub-forum(s), in this case, it's below the KH Help forum.

UM.........OH........... this is a bit embarresing but I have looked up and down the main page a million times and I havent found any subform or new forum icon:unsure::unsure:

Last edited:

Zipporahss

Meh.. it was kind of annoying, but it felt a bit unique to the game and the storyline made some sense to why it was the way it was. I really didn't have too much of an issue with it.

Yeah, me neither. To me it was just another monster that needed to be taken down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back