• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The cast

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora341

Awards
Who is your favorite Kingdom Hearts Character? And why?

Also, list your favorite quote by that character.

As for me, it is Sora. There are so many things that he says that always strike a chord in my heart but... My favorite is when he says... "The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I've learned, that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!

Shasta

Awards
Roxas, he was overall a very strong willed character, and his character wasn't insanely dumbed down in later installments of Kingdom Hearts.

He also had this sense of determination that I absolutely loved. My favorite quote of his though would be: "My heart belongs to me!"

Gram

Banned
Awards
Aqua. Despite the jokes of her boobs and whatnot by the fanbase I rather enjoy her character in comparison to Terra or Ventus or anyone really and what I like most is that she's a woman in the series that actually fights and does a bit of something.
In a series full of bishie boys it's nice to see a woman actually do something besides warping memories or getting kidnapped.

Riku is also another fave due to the fact he's easily the most developed in the series. I won't lie, I do find his constant doubts worn at this point but the fact that he has the doubts and is working through them says worlds more of his character than any other.

Sora341

Awards
Yeah Riku would have to be my second favorite. He seems the wisest also... out of the young generation.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Of the original characters, Riku is definitely my favorite. His character, design, and voice actor all combine to make the perfect character, imo. To be honest, I almost see KH as synonymous with Riku almost more than Sora. It's probably because Sora is a one-note character, whereas Riku is the one who has been the most interesting and who has as a result received the most development.

The list:

1. Riku
2. Namine
3. Saix
4. Sora
5. Larxene
6. Aqua
7. Vexen
8. Hayner
9. Terra
10. Xaldin

Ebullient Cur

Roxas

his relationship with axel is one of the defining expressions of friendship that makes the series so set on relationships with others. He also displays that a nobody can grow a heart and is a being in its own right.

I am me! Nobody else!

Also TWO KEYBLADES !!!!

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
aqua shes like best keyblade wielder i like aqua because she look after terra and ventus making them go the right path she even sacrifice her self for terra and shes the one who creat castle oblivion the best keyblade wielder kinda sad shes traped in the ROD dame it sora save her already

5glitchers5

Awards
Ansem, Seeker of Darkness preferably before the retcon. You know, the good old evil sage-king with that hammy Billy Zane voice! He was one of the most perfect villains to ever exist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back