• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Card Soldiers in Re: COM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maleficent

Website
www.chicagonow.com
I sound like a noob, but I have gotten through every other level and beat every other boss, except for Wonderland! I cannot defeat those stupid Card Soldiers! Do any of you have tips to get me through this annoying problem? :/

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Not suck? jk

I just recommend you make a new deck, with sleights in mind. That's how I usually beat bosses I couldn't beat.

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
Ummm by this time you should know the sleight blitz. USE THIS. I think it requires three attack cards of different types totaling between 10-15. It's perfect against the Card Soldiers because they can't break them and it deals a lot of damage. I usually have like my first 15 cards be Blitz capable. Some other tips would be to use firaga or blizaga sleights but not to rely on those sleights too much.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Sleights, sleights, sleights.

Make use of the sleights you have at the moment. You're going to need them for bosses in the future.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I have played through Re:Chain of Memories on Expert Mode and a low level run through with low hp before and I suggest you DON'T use sleights because you're going to permanently lose your cards throughout the battle. Reload your deck 90% in the beginning of the battle and later if necessary. Put zero cards in the back of your deck for easy access and Cure cards behind them. Any attack and magic cards in front. I barely use sleights besides the magic ones and I find this useful against anything even though it's pretty basic. If a boss uses sleights, zero cards are only a few cards away because they're in the back.

Last edited:

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
zephyr flutist said:
I have played through Re:Chain of Memories on Expert Mode and a low level run through with low hp before and I suggest you DON'T use sleights because you're going to permanently lose your cards throughout the battle. Reload your deck 90% in the beginning of the battle and later if necessary. Put zero cards in the back of your deck for easy access and Cure cards behind them. Any attack and magic cards in front. I barely use sleights besides the magic ones and I find this useful against anything even though it's pretty basic. If a boss uses sleights, zero cards are only a few cards away because they're in the back.​
I'm gonna have to disaggre with you on this one buddy. I also have done the low hp expert mode before and sleights are what saved my butt. While sleights do make you lose your cards if you have a good strategy you can make that not be a problem. For example using elixiers (or even mega ethers or mega potions) can bring back those lost cards and if you have enough CP you only need two reloads to win most battles (except a few boss battles). If used right some enemies can be killed with only three cards if used in a sleight.

BTW You are totally right about zero cards and cure cards. They are very helpfull

Gram

Banned
Awards
i usally make a deck of attack cards with lvl's 7-9 and a few potions and do fine but like the others said sleights are probably yoru best bet.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
hit them
really, they have super low hp, a couple of keyblades to the face they should be down
cure cards are good back ups
sonic blade sleight

Silfarion

Well, the card soldiers may have good attack but they suck at staying alive. So what you have to do is make a deck FULL of sleighs and spam it. It shouldn't be too hard (now don't tell me you don't have any sleighs)

ZiggyK

Btw maleficent later on in the game you can use a sleight called Sonic Blade to pretty much easily annhiliate every boss (with the exception of aeriel bosses such as Marluxia's second form)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back