• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

## The Candylanger fanclub ##

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Haha, lately, I've been running around and doing random stuff. I can't beat Red, so I need to level up my team. they're at lvl68-70 now. Red is so much stronger in HG/SS than in the original games..

Rix

Awards
I can do the powered up Elite Four rematch already now :3 Speaking of Elite four, have only tried out one rematch so far, so maybe I should go back and train fighting them? The Gym Leaders are too hard to reach snce they do only wanna fight certain days a week and on certain times.

Rix

Awards
Just beat Elite four. Not sure if it's because my team is a bit ober leveled, but Elite for was really easy this time. Most of Lances pokemon was higher levels than me, but I spammed ice beam on all of them :p

Candylanger

Awards
Elite Four is easy to defeat if you know what you are doing, I mean, I defeated them in Silver with my Pokemon being between level 35-40 :p

Anyways, how are you doing today?

Rix

Awards
I tend to have an entirely wrong team on elite four :p It's just that I get some favourites I prefer to use. But when I replayed yellow a while ago, I beat elite four on a low level.

Rix

Awards
Yeah of course, but really really weak against at least one of them too :p

Rix

Awards
Right now? Hmmm.. If I remember correctly I have Espeon, Feraligatr, Ampharos, Arcanine, Togekiss and Mewtwo. And that team works very well for me :)

Rix

Awards
Don't remember exactly what I used in the original Silver, but I used some of the Pokemon you are using, like Espeon, Umbreon and Lugia. I think I used Ampharos then too, but I played through the game a couple of times and did never have the exact same team each time.

Rix

Awards
Yeah, I know :3 And while playing the game now, I don't feel like training up a new team now to test it. it'sa lot more fun to start the game over again to defat gym leaders, team rocket etc.

Rix

Awards
They're eay to beat, but I love having team rocket in the games. Those bastards.. I like them more than Team galactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back