• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

- The Bromance Fan Club! -

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Locke/Edward FF6 (from what I've seen anyway)

Prof. Layton/Luke (Prof. Layton)

I'll think of some more.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
On a side note, I adore the Doumeki-Watanuki-Hinamori trio T-T too bad I'm too lazy to start up on the manga, but xxxHolic Kei killed my irritated indifference with her and made me adore her to death.
Character development ftw <3

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Ok, I'm back, and I added you all in!

You know I'm in. :)

Yay, Choc! But you need to provide me with your favorite bromance.

I want in, and would any of these work:

Legolas/Gimli?
Frodo/Sam?
Meriadoc(Merry)/Peregrin(Pippin)?
Sirius/Harry?
Sirius/James?
Monk/Stottlemeyer?
Hiro/Ando?

Oh snap, I forgot the Lord of the Rings bromances!!!! Yes, of course, they all apply. (Not so sure about Monk because I haven't seen it, but I'm sure it's ok.)

Joinage request: Sora and Riku.
Because I wouldn't have liked the yaoi potential to the extreme measure that I do had the Bromance behind it not have been properly based and undeniable.

T_____T
I think we can just about narrow it down to
"Every pair of males from Bleach" and "Every pair of males from One Piece, maybe other than Zoro and Sanji because they don't really like each other (or Sanji with just about anyone), and Mr. 2 because he's officially gay"
Wait a minute, I take that back.
Sanji-Mr. 2 Bromance pwns so bad. I love One Piece.

Ok SA, I put you down with Sanji and Mr. 2 because Sora and Riku were already taken.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
cool, i'd like to join pls!!!

Favorite bromance: Obi-wan and Anakin (b4 the whole cut you in half moment in episode three :lol:)

-Anakin was taken in by Kenobi as his apprenice. They trained for years and he's the reason little anie grew up to be powerful with the force. They are perfect examples of a responsible-reckless combo and the line that seals the deal to their bromance was:

"We were like brothers Anakin, I loved you!!!"

o, btw karate scrubs is my all time fave show and wen i saw this club they were the first things to pop in my head lol.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Oh snap, I forgot the Lord of the Rings bromances!!!! Yes, of course, they all apply. (Not so sure about Monk because I haven't seen it, but I'm sure it's ok.)

How do you forget LotR Bromances, the thing is filled to the brim with them, theres even Frodo/Smeagol for a time. And I'll have to say that Legolas/Gimli would be my favorite.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Frodo/Sam's one of my favorites. Then Aragorn/Legolas. ;D

Yeah pretty much all the LotR bromances are great, but Legolas/Gimli is my favorite, because of the fact that its elf/dwarf.

Meh. Changed my mind.

Obi-won/Anakin for the win. You can't get more epic bromance than that.
Hate to break it to you, but it would seem that DJQQ already claimed that.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Darn it. I'll join xD. Bromance for the WINZ.

My bromance, I suppose, will be Reno and Rude from FF7 (Final Fantasy 7 and aaaall its compilations >.>)

Muse

you look atrocious
Reno and Rude. XD They crack me up in Advent Children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back