• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Broken Branch (A literate Naruto RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Won't be able to get online for a while. Onii-sama is in charge of our group until I can return full time.

Endgame

:D
1st mission: Team/team composed of whoever's still posting is assigned to track down and eliminate a missing-nin from the hidden village in the mist, who at one point, was harboured and interrogated by Konoha for intel on the village. However, the Mist village is hunting this missing-nin as well. For this reason, the mission will be undertaken without any uniforms or identifying insignia, as if the mist village suspects Konoha's role in her (The missing-nin's) assasination, they'll discover the Leaf's other dealings with her, potentially sparking a war. Teams are to travel and act under the guise of a group of nomads, displaced from their home country by the third shinobi war. No masks will be worn, and normal clothing will be used. Utmost discretion is a necessity. Teams may encounter mist Hunter-nin during the course of the mission, though the hunter-nin are not deemed a target of the mission.

The target's last known location is a small village just within the boarders of the land of waterfalls. If Konoha shinobi are discovered within Mist territory without authorisation from the Muzikage, it could severly damage village relations. For this reason, Konoha will deny the existance of this unit and it's members, and is not able to provide any form of support.

A secondary objective, if an altercation with the Hunter-nin arises, is to extract any information from them possible.

There must be no evidence, no trace of the team's involvement in the matter.

Akans

「moriya」
Roger that sir!

All three teams go? So its kind of like a competition/teamwork thing ?

Awards
Team Alpha
Leader: Ayame
-GI
-Kagami
-Narukami
-Vacant

Team Omega
Leader: Zell
-Hunter
-Katana
-Zenji
-Kouen

Team Theta
Leader: Senshi
-Spikes
-Oni-Sama
-Samui
-Nee-San

Okay, who's still in this? We may need to merge teams.

Stark

Bronze Member
I thought this died so i never posted. Why post in something thats dead?

Akans

「moriya」
Me <--- Hunter

He's very lonely sitting at home right now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back