• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Broken Branch (A literate Naruto RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akans

「moriya」
If we have 8, we could possibly split it into 4/4 teams, or 2/2/2/2 teams...

How is this Rp going to work, by the way? Are we going to have a sort of team battle-ish thing or something else?

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
i figured that since we all are from Konoha that our enemies would be NPC from other countries. Our missions would range from just getting intel on other countries, possibly rescuing Leaf shinobi that's been captured, tracking enemy ninjas, or even tracking down and killing rogue ninja from the leaf. It could go a bunch of different ways i guess

Awards
It's funny, I had another character in mind, but he seemed too much like Sai.

Codename: Zell

Appearance: Zell stands at about six feet. His hair is a rather dark shade of red and spiked ever so slightly to the right of his face. Speaking of his face, his eyes are pitch black, his facial features show a calm and collected young man whose not to bad to look at. Not that he would know, he pretty much bathes and sleeps with his mask on. His mask is actually very complex and beautiful. Displayed on the front is a painted scene, split in two. One half is a silhouette of a dark figure that is just barely unrecognizable. On the other side is a figure bathed in a bright light. As for Zell's clothing he wears the typical garb of the ANBU.

Primary Element: Earth
Secondary Element: Water

Role and Combat Style: Taction/Defence and counter attacks

Advantages and Proficiencies: Zell is known for his ability to gauge any situation and adapt almost instantly. He takes everything into consideration, the environment, the enemy's behaviour, anything to help gain the upper hand. He works best with a team, and enjoys finding ways to use their abilities to their fullest. Zell is proficient in creating defences and is excellent at backing up teammates.

Weaknesses: Like said before, Zell works best with a team. His offencive capabilities are not on the same level as most other 'striker' shinobi. When fighting by himself Zell fights patiently, waiting for the right time and place to attack.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant

Codename: Katana

Appearance:
Katana- He wears a fox mask and average Anbu garb.

Primary Element: Lightning
Secondary Element: Wind

Role and Combat Style: Close Combat and Stealth.

When it comes to the unseen, Katana is no joke. He is what you call a sword in the shadow. Not only is he quick on his feet, but a blade in his hand is deadly. He is silent like a mouse and fierce like a tiger.

Advantages and Proficiencies: Taijustu and Ninjustu

Katana specialize in Taijustu which goes great for his close combat and Ninjustu which fits perfectly for his stealth, since he is both a long range and close range fighter. He usually never misses with a shuriken or kunai and his blade always tastes the blood of his enemy, nor is his accuracy and speed to be laughed at. With lightning and wind at his disposal he has no problem and can turn his own enemy advantage to his own.

Weaknesses: Genjustu

Even though Katana fast and strong he is not truly all that perfect. He falls into a Genjustu every now and then, which is sometimes hard for him to get out of. Genjustu over a genjustu especially gives Katana a hard time. And since he usually has his mind set completing the task at hand he has trouble canceling the genjustu.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Codename: Spikes

Appearance: http://th03.deviantart.net/images3/300W/i/2004/086/e/1/Anbu_Kakashi_part_deux.jpg

Primary Element:
Lghtning
Secondary Element: Wind

Role and Combat Style: Recon/Info Gatherer, close range Assassin, and uses a mixture of offense and defense attacks.

Advantages and Proficincies:
Spikes has a real advantage around water and Fire based Jutsu cant touch him because of his elements.
Weaknesses: Not the best ANBU Ninja when low on Chakra since he mainly uses Ninjutsus.

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I changed a little bit about my character. Too many lightning users so I changed to earth. Thought it'd be better to have squads with more diverse chakra types.

Stark

Bronze Member
Why does Chaos character look like a direct reflection of mine? Lol same minds?

Endgame

:D
Chaos, chasersblade, neither of you are accepted. Why? Because your characters are the epitome of everything I was trying to avoid in this RP. This means you either didn't read the first post, or completly missed the point. Thanks, but no thanks. Don't bother remaking your temps.

Well, insofar as squad organisation, I'm still waiting on one temp (Yeah, I'm talkin' to you Jett, you lazy bastard.). We'll be organising the group into two well-rounded teams of four, trying to evenly distribute roles amongst the two. Often the two teams will be given a singular mission, but sometimes they'll each have interconnected objectives, and sometimes they'll have different missions altogether.

A squad leader will be assigned for each team. You'll be notified of who this is before the start of the RP, which will, circumstances permitting, be three days from now.

As for the missions themselves, well, Raiton's pretty spot on. I'm not giving anything away right now, though.

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
3 days? Cool, i'm glad this is starting pretty soon. Just to ask.....is there gonna be a point in the RP where we will need to give our character a real name?

Endgame

:D
Nope. But that dosn't mean you can't have one either. Just be careful who you try to connect with by sharing your personal details, it might be an evil ninja that's transformed into one of your comrades so he can kill your whole family.

Or steal your credit card details. Being an evil ninja dosn't pay very well, ya'know.

Awards
Don't mean to be a bother, but was I accepted?

You gonna make a list on the front page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back