• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► The Book of Prophecies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kristi-swat

Awards
This question/dilemma has bothered me for quite some time. I have had various hypothesis as to what can be the answer.
So, in X/BC we learn that the war is foretold in the last page of the book. Now that begs the question: if the war is in the last page of the book, how come Brain has a BoP which tells about the story of what follows after, such as the lives of the leaders, Brain's arrival in Scala, Ven being sent to the future with a darkness inside, Maleficent's destiny etc. ?
Did every foreteller even have the same BoP, or did MoM make specific BoPs with different info for each of them?! (This is one hypothesis I have which can act as a solution)
Because it seems that in principle all the foretellers should be aware of the creation of Unchained and what happens after the war.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I think that's a possibility. Another interpretation is that the Keyblade War, the foretellers liked to avoid, was actually Sora's war (alluded this way in KH3) and the Keyblade War of the Foretellers was never described in detail. In the last KHUX update the MoM admitted that the BoP is not complete, it was just a tool to control the Darkness' behavior and possibly to act as a waypoint for him.

kristi-swat

Awards
I think that's a possibility. Another interpretation is that the Keyblade War, the foretellers liked to avoid, was actually Sora's war (alluded this way in KH3) and the Keyblade War of the Foretellers was never described in detail. In the last KHUX update the MoM admitted that the BoP is not complete, it was just a tool to control the Darkness' behavior and possibly to act as a waypoint for him.
It is true that it can be a misinterpretation of the foretellers. In the chess conversation between Xehanort and Eraqus, X quotes the same line as the last passage of BoP and regards it as “the future has already been written”.
I hope it is clarified in future games :/

darknessofheart

Awards
It is true that it can be a misinterpretation of the foretellers. In the chess conversation between Xehanort and Eraqus, X quotes the same line as the last passage of BoP and regards it as “the future has already been written”.
I hope it is clarified in future games :/
Yeah, it was actually confirmed in MoM during Kairi's narration that the keyblade war in KH3 was what the prophecy referred to. The war in X was recorded on the lost page so only Luxu and Gula knew. The Master of Masters strategically wrote only certain events in the book from what he could see to mislead darkness and ensure the Foretellers did what he needed.

kristi-swat

Awards
Yeah, it was actually confirmed in MoM during Kairi's narration that the keyblade war in KH3 was what the prophecy referred to. The war in X was recorded on the lost page so only Luxu and Gula knew. The Master of Masters strategically wrote only certain events in the book from what he could see to mislead darkness and ensure the Foretellers did what he needed.
I was rewatching BC today and the war was in every BoP. The lost page says about the traitor being the one who bears the sigil. Now this still leaves open the part of Unchained, if it was described in every BoP :/ the one Ava gave to Blaine seems to have had a more complete description.

darknessofheart

Awards
I was rewatching BC today and the war was in every BoP. The lost page says about the traitor being the one who bears the sigil. Now this still leaves open the part of Unchained, if it was described in every BoP :/ the one Ava gave to Blaine seems to have had a more complete description.
The secret reports by Luxu in KH3 mention that the Keyblade War occurred just as detailed on the lost page, so the X war was chronicled on that page along with information on the traitor. The war on the last page was referring to KH3 but Sora managed to revert the prophecy by going back in time.

Back