• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Book of Prophecies or Something Else?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaruAudo

I posted something similar to this a couple months ago but never got a response. One thing that I'm hoping to get an answer on is, is the Mickey Mouse you see in Daybreak Town the same Mickey from the other games, there by time travelling, or some other method, or was he simply summoned by the Book of Prophecies? He seemed to have a reason for being there and seemed like he arrived at his own volition. Is this explained later still? I haven't seen an answer or if I have it went straight over my head.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I posted something similar to this a couple months ago but never got a response. One thing that I'm hoping to get an answer on is, is the Mickey Mouse you see in Daybreak Town the same Mickey from the other games, there by time travelling, or some other method, or was he simply summoned by the Book of Prophecies? He seemed to have a reason for being there and seemed like he arrived at his own volition. Is this explained later still? I haven't seen an answer or if I have it went straight over my head.

We still don't know yet! Which is weird because the browser game is ending soon, but it's still the truth!

Lillia

Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
I was thinking the same thing yesterday man! Yes its kinda strange because they never tell Sora about the Daybreak Town or history of Keyblade Wielders , Unions etc. Thats a exiciting and good point to start a thread :) I only remember that Yen Sid was talking with Mickey about the 3 ancient wielders, its only went that far related to this.

OkaruAudo

Huh. Yeah I'm not quite sure. I did some more research, deciding to look into Mickey's history and KHWiki said that he was looking for Donald and Goofy when his star shard transported him to the past. But I wonder if it's that simple. Where did they get this info? Lol.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I was thinking the same thing yesterday man! Yes its kinda strange because they never tell Sora about the Daybreak Town or history of Keyblade Wielders , Unions etc. Thats a exiciting and good point to start a thread :) I only remember that Yen Sid was talking with Mickey about the 3 ancient wielders, its only went that far related to this.

So far we do not know if Yen Sid and Mickey even do know anything substantial that could be told in regards to the x[chi] era, so this has to be taken into consideration before anything else.

In DDD Yen Sid only speaks about the "age of fairy tales" and present characters in general only refer to the Keyblade War as a "legend".
Even Xehanort, who arguably knows the most about the era, uses the words "legend" and "ancient times" to refer to it.

The 3 wielders Yen Sid and Mickey talk about are also not "ancient" in any form and are in no way related to the x[chi] era because these 3 are the BBS trio Terra, Aqua and Ventus.
It is true that they are missing since a decade (and Yen Sid and Mickey are constantly looking for clues to their whereabouts), but a decade can hardly be described as "ancient".

OkaruAudo

The 3 wielders Yen Sid and Mickey talk about are also not "ancient" in any form and are in no way related to the x[chi] era because these 3 are the BBS trio Terra, Aqua and Ventus.
It is true that they are missing since a decade (and Yen Sid and Mickey are constantly looking for clues to their whereabouts), but a decade can hardly be described as "ancient".

This explains why I was confused by the three ancient wielders. I don't see them as ancient either.

Foxycian

Awards
all worlds we visit and all characters we meet are nothing but a fake data created by the book of Prophecies it's similar to re coded but that's the only explanation we have

SomeKHFan

Awards
In that scene you meet Mickey when the scene ends it goes upwards and you can see the lower part of a figure wearing a black cloak on the roof. Am I the only one who's noticed this?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
In that scene you meet Mickey when the scene ends it goes upwards and you can see the lower part of a figure wearing a black cloak on the roof. Am I the only one who's noticed this?

No, others have noticed. Moreover, they've noticed and hacked the game, confirming the figure is, in fact:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
No, others have noticed. Moreover, they've noticed and hacked the game, confirming the figure is, in fact:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Which is somewhat intriguing, especially since Lady Invi is so far apparently the least focused on Foreteller out of the five.

Lady Ava and Aced arguably get the most focus so far, followed by Ira and then Lord Gula who got only some focus in the most recent update in Browser Chi.
Invi though I think didn't have even a single (speaking) scene where the focus was on her so far.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Personally I think that was an "accident". They just wanted to put a Foreteller there to make it more mysterious, they didn't realize that some people could "hack" in the game and find out what character they used. Wich then turned out to be Invi, while they actually wanted us to believe it was one of the 5 Foretellers and that Foreteller would remain unkown.

Or they really had a storyline planned for him and just changed that over the course of time. Wich is actually kinda plausible I think. This game was first supposed to be non-canon, and now it's canon, so it's bound to have some changes in the script.

Or they just forgot. I really hope that's not the case though, but I don't see them making a story around Invi in a month dating all the way back to the first Anniversary event :/ (wait, how much time did pass in game?).

Also, Invi is a Foreteller, a Keyblade Master, of course he is going to investigate when 5 travelers from another world come into his world. He then saw that Player took care of the situation and decided not to interfere. Maybe at that time the 5 Foretellers still even worked together and they unanimous decided that Invi should investigate.

Wich reminds me, what happend to that cloaked guy in one of the first CoL events? He still isn't confirmed either right? (we gonna look at that zipper and decide whether it's MoM or Luxu?)

Luxu

Awards
Personally I think that was an "accident". They just wanted to put a Foreteller there to make it more mysterious, they didn't realize that some people could "hack" in the game and find out what character they used. Wich then turned out to be Invi, while they actually wanted us to believe it was one of the 5 Foretellers and that Foreteller would remain unkown.

Or they really had a storyline planned for him and just changed that over the course of time. Wich is actually kinda plausible I think. This game was first supposed to be non-canon, and now it's canon, so it's bound to have some changes in the script.

Or they just forgot. I really hope that's not the case though, but I don't see them making a story around Invi in a month dating all the way back to the first Anniversary event :/ (wait, how much time did pass in game?).

Also, Invi is a Foreteller, a Keyblade Master, of course he is going to investigate when 5 travelers from another world come into his world. He then saw that Player took care of the situation and decided not to interfere. Maybe at that time the 5 Foretellers still even worked together and they unanimous decided that Invi should investigate.

Wich reminds me, what happend to that cloaked guy in one of the first CoL events? He still isn't confirmed either right? (we gonna look at that zipper and decide whether it's MoM or Luxu?)

Invi is implied to be a female, also the {Player} can't really solve anything. The only thing they manged to solve was being the only one left in the Keyblade War. And as we seen the Foreteller seems to be "watching" or "scouting" out the player, and Invi is most likely one of the kinder Foretellers. Point is, things aren't adding up in this all over the place thing.

Awards
Which is somewhat intriguing, especially since Lady Invi is so far apparently the least focused on Foreteller out of the five.

Lady Ava and Aced arguably get the most focus so far, followed by Ira and then Lord Gula who got only some focus in the most recent update in Browser Chi.
Invi though I think didn't have even a single (speaking) scene where the focus was on her so far.
The one thing I wanna know about Invi is why 99% of her face aside from her nose is covered up.

Luxu

Awards
The one thing I wanna know about Invi is why 99% of her face aside from her nose is covered up.

Maybe she is like an assassin, in terms of fighting style. So she would make herself look like one, or she looks like someone so much that it is uncanny. Or perhaps a disaster happened to her leaving a permanent wound on her face, or perhaps something...Far more sinister

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Invi is implied to be a female, also the {Player} can't really solve anything. The only thing they manged to solve was being the only one left in the Keyblade War. And as we seen the Foreteller seems to be "watching" or "scouting" out the player, and Invi is most likely one of the kinder Foretellers. Point is, things aren't adding up in this all over the place thing.
Woops, sorry my bad. Hard to keep track of genders when they all wear robes and masks.

And when I said that Player took care of the situation I was pointing out to the Gummi Event. Where Donald Goofy and Mickey crashed together with Chip and Dale and Player helped them repair their ship. So yes, Player did solve that problem. I wasn't referring to the Keyblade War or anything, I don't even know why you brought that up.

I know things aren't adding up, that's why I'm giving a few ideas as to why she would be standing there.

Well... it is easier to breathe when your nose is exposed, I can imagine it gets pretty stuffy (cramped/muggy) in those clothes. Breathing is important during battle. Or maybe she has a special nose that can smell stuff really good (like that Daredevil guy).

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Kakashi__s_blimp_lips_by_Nekozawa_Kasanoda.gif

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Well... it is easier to breathe when your nose is exposed, I can imagine it gets pretty stuffy (cramped/muggy) in those clothes. Breathing is important during battle. Or maybe she has a special nose that can smell stuff really good (like that Daredevil guy).
Haha, if they were concerned about the practicality of their outfits for battle, they wouldn't be wearing big ol' robes, hoods, and masks at all. Unless they can just use the Force to see or something, I seriously have no idea how they don't stumble around blind all the time.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Haha, if they were concerned about the practicality of their outfits for battle, they wouldn't be wearing big ol' robes, hoods, and masks at all. Unless they can just use the Force to see or something, I seriously have no idea how they don't stumble around blind all the time.
You're right about that though. I like to think they wear pratical clothes underneath their robes, and when they need to fight seriously they throw those robes away to reveal a badass and stunning outfit. But it's KH, so that's not gonna happen. But hey, atleast the robes look nice.
You and me both bro, maybe those hoods have some other effect aside from save travel through the Realm of Darkness.

Luxu

Awards
You're right about that though. I like to think they wear pratical clothes underneath their robes, and when they need to fight seriously they throw those robes away to reveal a badass and stunning outfit. But it's KH, so that's not gonna happen. But hey, atleast the robes look nice.
You and me both bro, maybe those hoods have some other effect aside from save travel through the Realm of Darkness.

Its theorized that they can summon keyblade armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back