• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The book of Pooh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tlemmens10

When you play as Terra in this game, he will discover Pooh's storybook and hand it to Merlin, who he believes has lost it. However, Merlin states that he doesn't own the book and doesn't know where it came from.

So, my question is, where do you guys think this book came from and why did it appear in Radiant Garden?

Rexy

Bronze Member
When you play as Terra in this game, he will discover Pooh's storybook and hand it to Merlin, who he believes has lost it. However, Merlin states that he doesn't own the book and doesn't know where it came from.

So, my question is, where do you guys think this book came from and why did it appear in Radiant Garden?

I have no idea were it could come from. Although I really think that it has connections with the Book of Profecies, and the Dandelions. I don't really know why, it's just a really 'heavy' feeling that I have.

All the stories about the book being able to reconnect characters, the Dandelions being able to 'sleep' and repeat past missions and all that. I think it's similar to Pooh's book, the characters don't age but have a sense of time regardless (we can see that in kh1 and 2, Pooh continues to know Sora) and the same happens with the Dandelions, repeating missions, knowing persons and don't forgeting them.

Wilderness

Awards
The feeling I get from it is that the book has a 'mind of it's own', to a degree. I think it's somewhat semi-aware that it has issues inside it's contents, and reaches out to the Seven Lights to help.

tlemmens10

The feeling I get from it is that the book has a 'mind of it's own', to a degree. I think it's somewhat semi-aware that it has issues inside it's contents, and reaches out to the Seven Lights to help.

Now I'm imagining Pooh bear, in full battle gear, entering the battle field and Xehanort going like:
Master_Xehanort_Ham_2_8816.png

"Wait, what?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back