• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► The Book of Boba Fett

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Hi there. I haven't posted here in a hot sec lol

A friend and I began a Youtube channel to discuss this (and eventually other) series. Here is our video on the latest episode. Constructive criticism is welcome. We are trying to get better with each video so let us know what you think. My friend is getting a new mic so his audio should improve significantly by the next one.

If you like the video please consider leaving a like/comment/subscribe.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The series has been good, but could be better in my opinion. I wish the episodes were at a standardized time rather some being long or short.

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
This show is awful. The actors are awful. The writing is awful. It's pointless, soulless, gormless. Dull, boring and basic. The only good thing is the music and cinematography.

This is what the "Rian Johnson ruined Star Wars" mob wanted?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Episode 5 was fucking lit, let’s gooooooooooo

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I mean, an entire episode without Boba in his own show. They could've saved this for Season 3. In general, the show seems to not really care about the present day plot at all. 4 episodes where the flashbacks take up the bulk of the screentime & now 1 that's basically a different show entirely. What shit are they pulling in the last 2 episodes?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I mean, an entire episode without Boba in his own show. They could've saved this for Season 3. In general, the show seems to not really care about the present day plot at all. 4 episodes where the flashbacks take up the bulk of the screentime & now 1 that's basically a different show entirely. What shit are they pulling in the last 2 episodes?
I mean, it's obviously building up to something. Structure aside, I think it has been pretty good.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
This episode is basically a callback to the Phantom Menace and SW Rebels.

For anyone who’s hasn't seen Rebels, I recommend watching this scene.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Holy shit balls. The prequels, the Originals and the Sequels intersecting in this episode is beautiful.

C A D B A N E

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I was really feeling lukewarm on this series, but this and last week's episodes were great! Though this episode while great really frustrated me I wanted to see how Luke and Ahsoka met and got to know each other I literally spoke out loud to the monitor how I rather had been seeing that then the first for episodes, but I'm also not really a Boba Fett fan. I'm really looking forward to the next episode.

A friend and I began a Youtube channel to discuss this (and eventually other) series. Here is our video on the latest episode. Constructive criticism is welcome. We are trying to get better with each video so let us know what you think. My friend is getting a new mic so his audio should improve significantly by the next one.

I like the format, the only major complaint I'd have is your friends mic, being a bit muted. The following episode did seem like quite the improvement.

Last edited:

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
The music in today's episode was very Kingdom Heartsy. Especially the training sequence mid-ep.

What a sharp drop from the quality of last week, though.

Back