• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The boarding house: Starting over

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceflyheight

OOC: I know, but I had to leave the computer for a few minutes, so that mean't that I couldn't edit it at that time.

IC: Shintou stood behind the door as Josh walked out and went into the living room. 'I guess that I'll talk to him now, since it looks like neither one of us are going to be doing anything important, anytime soon.' Shintou thought as he walked into the living room as well and sat down in another chair. Shintou noticed that Josh was watching FullMetal Alchemist. "Hey Josh, if you don't mind. I'm going to stay here and watch FMA for a little while." Shintou said.

~Life~

The old member
OoC: OHHH Ok. :-D

"No go ahead." Said Josh. "It's a good epp. Havent seen this show in ages."

~Life~

The old member
"I see..." He said. "The last time I saw it I was in....here. And this girl named Bree, who was awsome always drooled over Ed and Al. Heh, and Steve sat in a chair laughing at it trying to rnjoy himself, and Boa, sat beside me, leaning her head on my shoulder...." Josh wiped a tear away. "Good times..."
Josh gets more tears in his eyes and rushes upstairs. "Sorry man." He muttered to himself...
He laid in his bed and fell asleep.

OoC: I have to go I'll be back tommarow.... BYE it's been fun! I'm tired. Bye.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
OOC: Sorry! I was busy all day! *growls* I had too make up for my flute lesson that I skipped yesterday 'cause of the weather, then there was a walk I just got done with!

IC: Mdnight heard a knock on the door, staying quiet she listened to the people talk. She listened as the song Dare came on, smiling she remembered that it seemed to fit with her when she was fighting. "You have to dare to keep your dreams alive." She whispered to herself, she stayed in there for a while...heck she didn't know if minutes or hours passed!

Deciding it was time to leave her room, she stood up and walked over to the door her hand was on the doorknob. She heard someone rush up the stairs and whispered, "Sorry man."

She waited until the person was gone, opening the door silently she walked down the stairs. Walking into the kitchen she got something to eat, heading back to the stairs she saw someone watching a show. Confused on what it was, she stood there silently watching them. Who is this? I know that there is someone by the name of Josh and Eliana She thought, watching the boy.

OOC: And now, I need to take my shower! *runs off to take shower*

Nobodys Angel

Eliana walked down stairs, music still blaring. She grabbed a slice of leftover pizza and walked back to her room. As she walked back upstairs, she passed a girl. She smiled and waved. She sat in her room and ate the pizza.

Aceflyheight

While Shintou was watching the show, he noticed the girl from before watching him and Josh. "Hey." Shintou said as he waved from the seat that he was in. "You can join us if you want to." Shintou said as he hoped that she would, so that maybe they could talk.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Midnight nodded her head a little walking into the room she sat down, she looked at the boy that had asked her if she wanted to come in he was in a chair while she was on the floor. She didn't know what to say that he might like to know, her wings were still tightly next to her side she didn't want to let them go...not yet anyway.

"...." She stared at the floor unsure what she should say, she lifted her gaze to the boy then stared back at the floor. "Midnight," she whispered softly, she waited to hear what the boy would say to this. She didn't look up at the boy at all, she was confused why she was even here. How did I become like this? She thought, she quickly glanced up at him and then back down at the floor.

OOC: That's it for me tonight! 'Night all!

Aceflyheight

OOC: Ok, see ya. Oh and we need to get back to posting in the Destiny Islands Challenge sometime.

IC: Shintou saw the girl sit down on the floor and whisper that her name was Midnight. 'She seems kind of....well confused..' Shintou thought to himself as he saw her look up at him and then back down at the floor. "Well hey Midnight, it's great to meet you. My name's Shintou." Shintou said as he thought about something. "Hey Mid, you can take my chair if you want it." Shintou said as he got down on the floor as well. "I've always kind of liked watching my shows on the floor, rather than in a chair or something. It's just kind of a habit of mine, my friends and I used to do it all the time before I became a keyblade master." Shintou said as he kind of lowered his voice on the last few words, to something barely above a whisper.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Midnight got up and walked over to the boy, sitting down she pulled out her notebook and began drawing she remembered that comment about teh keyblade. "Keyblade," she murmured. Waiting to hear what he would say to this, she didn't want to say much for right now she would say more after she knew him better. She thought about her past, pulling out her mp3 player she turned it on the headphones hidden in her hair.

She listened to the next song on it pushing away her thoughts, she was drawing what she felt looking down to see what she was drawing. "Nice to meet you," she whispered. She didn't want to think of what she had become, she looked up at the boy named Shintou wanted to say something else but didn't know what. Looked around the room trying to think of something to say, but she was so dang congused looking back down at her notebook. She took off her headphones, after turning off her mp3 player.

Aceflyheight

Shintou heard Midnight say that it was nice to meet him. "It's nice to meet you too." Shintou said as he saw FMA go to a commercial break. Shintou laid back a little on the floor to get a little more comfortable. Shintou then turned to Midnight. "Hey Midnight, I noticed your wings earlier. They looked like angel wings. Would you mind telling me why an angel would come here, if you don't mind?" Shintou said as he thought about what Josh had said about the archangel, Steve, staying here before.

~Life~

The old member
Josh walked downstairs and into the kitchen. He kept thinking of the nightmares he kept having and wat they meant. Was Steve trying to talk to me? What's going on....he needed someone to talk to.....but who would understand....

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Midnight was about to reply when she heard someone come down the steps, standing up she walked into the kitchen seeing the boy named Josh. "Is your name Josh?" She asked softly, walking around the kitchen she waited for the boy to reply. Remembering what she was asked, she didn't know if she should bring up the letter she had gotten.

She looked down looking at the food she had snatched, not saying anything beyond what she had already said. She looked over to him trying to think of something that might help, she didn't know what but she could tell by the boy's body laguage that something was troubling him. Not noticing her own body laguage quickly said that she was confused about something.

Nobodys Angel

Eliana sat on a recliner, reading. She'd much rather watch, than ask questions.

"They looked like angel wings. Would you mind telling me why an angel would come here, if you don't mind?" she head Shintou say. Something in the pit of her stomach churned. "I feel sick..." she mumbled, as she ran past Josh and into her room. She slammed the door behind her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back