• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The boarding house: Starting over

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceflyheight

OOC: And it's going to keep getting bigger. We'll make sure that this is the longest rp, that KHInsider has ever had.

IC: Shintou put the necklace back around his necklace and began to get up from his position on the roof, before he felt something in his back pocket. Shintou got up enough to reach back and pull the object out of his pocket. Shintou pulled out a folded photograph and began to unfold it. On the photograph, was a boy about Shintou's age who was having a sword fight with Shintou in the middle of a courtyard. "That's right...Tai and I always used to swordfight before he abadoned us. Still I wonder whatever happened to him." Shintou muttered to himself as he closed his eyes for a few minutes.

~Life~

The old member
OoC: Well I Just thought since this was so old....it died for good....but man it's not dead yet. lol. It always got up to over 70 pages...so it's kool, and ALWAYS fun. lol.

Ic: Josh Decided to stand up and jump down. I'ts time to forget the past and move on...
My god. Said a voice in Josh's head. Josh knew that voice....and hated it and loved it at the same time. You wanna forget me. Gee some friend you are!

Aceflyheight

Shintou heard somebody else walk up onto the roof. Shintou opened one eye a little and noticed that it was Eliana, before he closed his eye again. 'I wonder what she came up here for.' Shintou wondered to himself for a second as he shook the thought away.

~Life~

The old member
Josh went into his room and locked the door, but Steves voice still echoed through his head.
Heh yeah that will work lock them out. To bad man. I can't believe you thought you could just start over and forget your past with out me giving you complete hell. Heh.

Nobodys Angel

Eliana aimlessly dropped pebbles of the roof. It was amazing how easily amused she was.Images of her and a friend flashed though her head.

Flashback.

Her and a girl stood on the third floor of the mall. They were about eight, and tall enough of stick their heads over the rail. She grinned at each other and started spitting over the rail. Some of it landed on a bald dude.

End Flashback.

"I hate her so much...." she whispered as she dropped pebbles.

~Life~

The old member
OoC: eww. lol. Spit.

IC: Before Josh knew it he was yelling at the voice.
"GET OUT OF MY HEAD STEVE!"
Now they are gonna think you are crazy. You always where so predicible Josh. Pity. And look, I miss this house so much. Must be better then Hell...but you know all about that don't you...how you left me...

Flashback.
Josh and steve and King micky are fighting side by side. Leon and cloud are on the floor panting.
"He's to strong guys." Said Leon. "We gotta get out of here."
"NO!" Said steve, with fire in his eyes. "I'm done with him yet." Steve jumps up slashing Lucifer with his keyblade, but Lecifer shrugs it off.
"Damn it Steve we need to get out of here." Shouted Leon.
"Leave Steve." Said The king. "He wont leave, until his father is done. Follow me."
Micky leon and cloud all leave through the tunnel.
"JOSH! Quick!"
But the wall closed leaveing Lucifer and steve and Josh alone.
"Thats it die!"
"Theres my friend!" Steve said as they both ran toward Lucifer.
Flashback end

I cant remember anything...

Nobodys Angel

OOC: I did that with a friend once. And now I hate her. Now everyone knows where I got my emo-material. My life! YAY! =D

Eliana stood up and turned around. Using her foot to find the ledge , she pushed her self off so she could grab the ledge. She was feeling like a psycopath right about now.... She shimmyed ove to the part of the ledge that hung over the windowsil of Josh's room, and let go. Only to hang onto the windowsil. Watching him yell, Eliana hought of Josh as even odder than she already thought he was. Then again, she couldn't be totally sane after the stunt she just pulled...

Last edited:

~Life~

The old member
OoC: yuck .Sorry you hate her.
Ic:
Heh tell him to go away so you can be with your old friend...Said the voice.
"No!" Josh yelled. "GO AWAY!"

Aceflyheight

Shintou heard Josh yell again. "Sheesh....Fine, I'll leave you alone." Shintou said, but he actually only moved a few feet away from the door, just to make sure that nothing weird happened.

OOC: I've got to take a shower, so I'll be back on in about 15 minutes or less.

~Life~

The old member
OoC: Ok.

"No!" Said Josh. "You see what you made me do!" Josh furious decided to go to sleep. He turned off his lights and closed his eyes.

Heh...fine....but I will be back....

Nobodys Angel

Eliana pulled her self up and opened the window. It was fairly big, so she only had to jump.She stepped into the room. "Dude, what's wrong with you?" she closed the window behind her. "Don't pull that crap. I know you are awake."

Aceflyheight

Shintou heard the window open from inside the room and heard Eliana talking to Josh. 'Whatever's wrong with him, it's not my business. It would probably be better for him to talk to her right now.' Shintou thought as he continued to listen from outside the room.

~Life~

The old member
With his eyes still closed he rolled over and fell alseep.

Dream

Josh was running from a shadow figure, but it was to late. The hodded figure summoned a key blade and a cold voice spoke harsh words. Are you trying to forget me? Pitty. The hooded man attacked with the keyblade killing Josh.

Nobodys Angel

Eliana folded her arms and waited for Josh to wake up. "Whatevs..." she unlocked the door and walked put of the room. She walked hinto her room. Tossing her hat onto the ground, she sat on her bed and read magazines.

~Life~

The old member
Josh's eyes flew open. He walked out of his room and went downstairs to get a snack. Just forget about all of it.....

~Life~

The old member
OoC: You can edit it...
Ic: mmm Ice cream always makes me feel better.
Josh sat in chair and watched FMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back